1. What is included in the price quote?
Your all-inclusive quote is given in U.S. dollars, and includes:
• Base Rental Amount
• Reservation Fee
• Limited Accidental Damage Waiver (covers some types of accidental damage)
• Departure Cleaning
• State/Local Taxes (17.962%).
2. What time is check-in and check-out?
• Check-in is 3pm (15:00).
• Check out is 11am (11:00).
3. What items are included in my condo?
Your rental includes:
• Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels, dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
• Beach chairs
• Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
• Several days’ supply of coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2oz shampoo & 2oz conditioner, paper goods (paper towels, tissue, toilet paper), and basic cleaning supplies. Additional sundry and food items are available local markets and grocery stores, for example, Safeway, at 888 Kapahulu Avenue, or Costco at 525 Alakawa Street (between the airport and Waikiki).
Your rental does not include:
• Beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, bleach, and hand lotion.
4. Is full payment required at time of booking?
• If you book 46 days or more days from your arrival (60 days prior to your arrival for monthly rentals), a $300 payment (applied to rent) is required to confirm your booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to your arrival date (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals) and will be automatically charged to the credit card we have on file.
• If you book within 45 days of your arrival (or within 60 days of arrival for monthly rentals), full payment is required at time of booking.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
• If a reservation is cancelled more than 45 days prior to arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), there is a $100 cancellation fee.
• If a reservation is cancelled within 45 days of arrival (60 days prior to arrival for monthly rentals), there are no refunds unless we are able to re-rent the property for part or all of the dates of your reservation.
• We recommend Vacation Rental Insurance to help cover losses incurred when having to cancel your reservation.
For more details on our cancellation policy or Vacation Rental Insurance, please visit: https://www.captaincookresorts.com/vacation-rental-policies/
To read all Frequenty Asked Questions, please visit: