- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Canal House #1604 - Golf Course and Mountain Views! Monthly Rental/FREE WiFi and one parking!
Canal House #1604
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2611 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
Canal House #1604 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
You'll appreciate this recently renovated, this 600 sqft contemporary style one-bedroom (plus balcony/lanai with table and chairs) on the 16th floor of the secure Canal House condominium with its beautiful views of the Ko'olau Mountains, Ala Wai Canal and golf course. Just a 10 minute walk to the beach, not to mention great shopping, dining, and Waikiki entertainment venues!
- Bamboo engineered flooring in living room and bedroom
- 16" ceramic tile in kitchen and bath
- Queen sleeper sofa (as of January 2017)
- Dining area for 4
- 42” flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Area for your laptop!
- Full modern kitchen with dishwasher, new oven, microwave and ice maker
- Breakfast bar
- Queen platform bed
- 32" flat screen TV
- Window A/C
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with safety rails and hand-held shower wand
- Your own washer/dryer!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE Wifi
- FREE PARKING for 1 midsized (or smaller) vehicle
- FREE local calls and calls to U.S. mainland and Canada
- FREE ENHANCED basic cable with Showtime
Small pool on premises. This non-smoking accommodation is available for stays of 30 days or more and sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-155-293-0816-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2611 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 16
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 598 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
App. 16041602 SE Enkhuizen Netherlands, 03. December 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2017
We spent the entire month of November in apartment 1604 our holiday and it was great. A very complete equipment, quiet location and very clean and tidy. Highly recommended for a good price.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. December 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Hawaiian BlissDennis E. W. from Oakland Gardens United States, 11. March 2017 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2017
Rejuvenating staying in a mostly pleasant environment in a comfortable unit engaging in a plethora of activities, cultural and active. The unit provided all the amenities of home ant then some. Somewhat dismayed at the gentrification in Waikiki, eliminating some of its local charm as in the International Market Place, but the climate is always delightful, which makes Hawaii worth visiting again and again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. March 2017
Aloha Dennis and thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
beautiful mountain viewHonolulu United States, 28. December 2016 Stayed for 41 days in November, 2016
it was nice to stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. December 2016
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation Megumi! Happy to hear you appreciated the beautiful mountain view! Hope you can visit us again soon!
My first month in transitionWest Linn United States, 17. November 2016 Stayed for 31 days in October, 2016
I have relocated to Oahu for a career/life change and I stayed here for my firs month. An Excellent spot to stay in order to get acclimated and familiarize yourself with Oahu. The Apartment has everything you need on a daily basis and Sydney was most helpful. The only advice I have is that you rent a very small car because the parking lot ramps are a bit tight. The only issue I had, and it was completely beyond Sydney's control was that the neighbors smoked, 24/7, and the smoke smell permeated the hallway to the unit and at times leaked into the doorway. A small odor plug in from Safeway handled this.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. November 2016
Mahalo Craig, for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We welcome you to Oahu and we're so glad your first month stay with us helped you get acclimated to this beautiful island.
Comfy room with awesome viewShinagawaku Japan, 10. March 2016 Stayed for 34 days in February, 2016
That was amazing vacation with this room!
the view is absolutely awesome, I can see sunrises over hill.
The location is perfect to go anywhere!
the owner is also kindly. They prepare any materials whatever I use for daily(dishes, towls, toilet paper, and so on) I appreciate that.
I love there so much and i will choose this room when I visit Hawaii again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. March 2016
Mahalo, Masuko! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and the lovely accommodations and look forward to seeing you when you visit next!
Mountain view condoEarl E G. from Long Beach United States, 04. February 2016 Stayed for 48 days in December, 2015
This is a recently upgraded unit with wood and tile floors. More drawers and closet space than most units. A/C in both the bedroom and living room. ADA bars in shower. The building is in the quiet end of Waikiki yet walkable to all of Waikiki. First and last stop for most bus lines. Walk to the Kapiolani park beach which is not crowded like the rest of Waikiki. I highly recommend this unit and building.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. February 2016
Mahalo, Edward! We're happy you enjoyed this condo with all its homey touches. Hope you can visit us again soon!
Honolulu escapeAnne E. from Wanniassa Australia, 12. October 2015 Stayed for 33 days in August, 2015
Stayed for a month and enjoyed the experience. Condo exceeded expectations, close to Safeway for grocery shopping, short walk to beach. Quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki. Owner very helpful. No need for transport as The Bus is excellent. Great mountain views. Pool small but pleasant.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. October 2015
Mahalo, Anne. Glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you're able to come for another month-long visit soon!
nice summer vacation @ Canal HouseSunah Y. from Seoul Korea, Republic of, 12. August 2015 Stayed for 42 days in June, 2015
My daughter and I had a nice summer there. The owner is very kind. Thank you, Sydney.
I hope to stay at Canal House again for the next summer!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. August 2015
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation! Please be sure to book early as this one fills up quickly!
Canadians in ParadiseRegina Canada, 22. March 2015 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2015
We had a treeemendous time at the Canal House. Perfect location for grocery shopping at the Safeway, only a 15min leisurely walk. Bus service from library very convenient to all island locales. Close to our favorite park, Queen Kapiolani. We appreciated being at the far end of canal, less noise and people. Also as a paddling fiend, I was able to join and paddle with a local club for our stay. I saw their welcome banner flying just across the street and walked over and climbed in. Thank you to Harold the maintenance guy, always friendly and helpful. The renters and fellow vacationers at the Canal House were always cheery and pleasent to us as we met daily in the elevator. Thanks to Sydney and her wonderful rental unit. Everything we needed, and then some, was at our fingertips. We will return soon to # 1604. A big Mahalo!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. March 2015
Mahalo for the positive comments. We work hard to offer great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Paddle On!
40 Days of AlohaDenis O. from New Westminster Canada, 14. January 2015 Stayed for 40 days in December, 2014
Great accommodations for a longer stay. Big bonus having a washer & dryer. Also great having full a full kitchen. Eating out is great but cooking iin is a must do.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. January 2015
Mahalo for the review and recommendation!
33 Nights at 1604Chris R. from Toronto Canada, 29. November 2014 Stayed for 33 days in October, 2014
Very well equipped clean unit exactly as photos show. Secure, safe building with scenic views. Owner Sydney is great. Made us feel very welcomed and right at home. We had a fabulous vacation and would highly recommend Canal House #1604.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. December 2014
Mahalo for the great review - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity sleep sofa /futon, queen
- Attractions festivals, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, library, live theater, marina, museums, restaurants, zoo, waterfalls
- Business Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Lighthouse, Theatre, Military Base, Football Stadium
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Satellite / Cable, Blu-ray DVD with Wi-Fi, DVD Player, Flat Screen
- Family Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Short Walk to Beach, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Kahala Mall, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Ice Maker, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, photography, outlet shopping, luaus
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Non Smoking, Beach Chairs, Full Sleeper Sofa, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C, Air Conditioning (Window), Full kitchen with dishwasher, Parking Included
- Local services and businesses hospital, groceries
- Location type Golf Course View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, BBQ, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities tennis, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, golf, deepsea fishing, fishing, scuba diving or snorkeling
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.