- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Canal House #1604 - Luscious Green Golf Course & Mountain Views! FREE Wi-Fi, Parking, Pool!
Canal House #1604
1 Bedroom(s) for 3 guests (max. 3)2611 Ala Wai Blvd #1604, Honolulu
Canal House #1604 – 2611 Ala Wai Blvd
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
You'll appreciate this recently renovated, 600-sqft contemporary style one-bedroom condo on the 16th floor of the secure Canal House condominium. Take in the cool trade wind breezes and lush green views of the Ko'olau Mountains, Ala Wai Canal, and Ala Wai Golf Course (which is a convenient 5-minute walk away for golfers)!
Enjoy a small pool on premises, and it's all just an easy 10-minute walk to Waikiki Beach, not to mention all the great shopping, dining, and entertainment venues that Waikiki has to offer! Sleeps Max 3 Adults, or 2 Adults+2 small Children.
– Queen sleeper sofa (New 2022)
– Dining area for 4
– 42" TV (including enhanced basic cable with HBO & Showtime)
– Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout
– Window A/C & 2 Ceiling Fans
– Work area for your laptop!
– Access to small golf course/mountain view lanai with Dining for 2
FULL MODERN KITCHEN:
– Appliances including French door refrigerator (new 2018) with water dispenser and icemaker, Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Microwave
– Breakfast bar (seats 2)
– Queen platform bed
– 32" TV
– Window A/C & Ceiling Fan
– Single bed-sized tri-fold foam mattress for additional sleeping options
– Walk-in shower (no tub) with safety rails and handheld shower wand
– Convenient in-unit Washer/Dryer!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE Wi-Fi (75 Mbps download; 25 Mbps upload)
– FREE PARKING for 1 mid-sized (or smaller) vehicle
– NO RESORT FEES!
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking or Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 155-293-0816-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-028-001-0068
This property may not be rented for less than 30 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.
- Address 2611 Ala Wai Blvd #1604, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 16
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 598 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Yes. I would recommend this place!Lincoln United States, 11. October 2022 Stayed for 71 days in June, 2022
Overall, we had a lovely stay. As for the location, it's not right on Kalakua Street with tourists hustle and bustle but within walking distance. As for the condo's condition, the place is quiet and clean. The Kitchen had a nice stove and a full-size refrigerator. All were in perfect working condition. The owners provided many sizes of pots and pans and gadgets. The condo also had a washer and dryer and cleaning supplies. The only two problems we had was the main locks and assigned parking space. Once time we got locked out of the condo and another time we got locked inside the condo. The original locks were very old and not working properly. The locksmith came on a Saturday to resolve the lock. The assigned parking space was located on the 5th floor of the parking lot. The turns in the parking lot was extremely tight going up and down the floors. Overall, very happy with the stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. October 2022
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving a great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the convenient location of this fabulous condo! Parking is at a premium in Waikiki, and can seem more confined than what some guests are accustomed to on the mainland. We do thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Waikiki. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
App. 16041602 SE Enkhuizen Netherlands, 03. December 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2017
We spent the entire month of November in apartment 1604 our holiday and it was great. A very complete equipment, quiet location and very clean and tidy. Highly recommended for a good price.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. December 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Hawaiian BlissDennis E. W. from Oakland Gardens United States, 11. March 2017 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2017
Rejuvenating staying in a mostly pleasant environment in a comfortable unit engaging in a plethora of activities, cultural and active. The unit provided all the amenities of home ant then some. Somewhat dismayed at the gentrification in Waikiki, eliminating some of its local charm as in the International Market Place, but the climate is always delightful, which makes Hawaii worth visiting again and again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. March 2017
Aloha Dennis and thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
beautiful mountain viewHonolulu United States, 28. December 2016 Stayed for 41 days in November, 2016
it was nice to stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. December 2016
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation Megumi! Happy to hear you appreciated the beautiful mountain view! Hope you can visit us again soon!
My first month in transitionWest Linn United States, 17. November 2016 Stayed for 31 days in October, 2016
I have relocated to Oahu for a career/life change and I stayed here for my firs month. An Excellent spot to stay in order to get acclimated and familiarize yourself with Oahu. The Apartment has everything you need on a daily basis and Sydney was most helpful. The only advice I have is that you rent a very small car because the parking lot ramps are a bit tight. The only issue I had, and it was completely beyond Sydney's control was that the neighbors smoked, 24/7, and the smoke smell permeated the hallway to the unit and at times leaked into the doorway. A small odor plug in from Safeway handled this.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. November 2016
Mahalo Craig, for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We welcome you to Oahu and we're so glad your first month stay with us helped you get acclimated to this beautiful island.
Comfy room with awesome viewShinagawaku Japan, 10. March 2016 Stayed for 34 days in February, 2016
That was amazing vacation with this room!
the view is absolutely awesome, I can see sunrises over hill.
The location is perfect to go anywhere!
the owner is also kindly. They prepare any materials whatever I use for daily(dishes, towls, toilet paper, and so on) I appreciate that.
I love there so much and i will choose this room when I visit Hawaii again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. March 2016
Mahalo, Masuko! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and the lovely accommodations and look forward to seeing you when you visit next!
Mountain view condoEarl E G. from Long Beach United States, 04. February 2016 Stayed for 48 days in December, 2015
This is a recently upgraded unit with wood and tile floors. More drawers and closet space than most units. A/C in both the bedroom and living room. ADA bars in shower. The building is in the quiet end of Waikiki yet walkable to all of Waikiki. First and last stop for most bus lines. Walk to the Kapiolani park beach which is not crowded like the rest of Waikiki. I highly recommend this unit and building.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. February 2016
Mahalo, Edward! We're happy you enjoyed this condo with all its homey touches. Hope you can visit us again soon!
Honolulu escapeAnne E. from Wanniassa Australia, 12. October 2015 Stayed for 33 days in August, 2015
Stayed for a month and enjoyed the experience. Condo exceeded expectations, close to Safeway for grocery shopping, short walk to beach. Quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki. Owner very helpful. No need for transport as The Bus is excellent. Great mountain views. Pool small but pleasant.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. October 2015
Mahalo, Anne. Glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you're able to come for another month-long visit soon!
nice summer vacation @ Canal HouseSunah Y. from Seoul Korea, Republic of, 12. August 2015 Stayed for 42 days in June, 2015
My daughter and I had a nice summer there. The owner is very kind. Thank you, Sydney.
I hope to stay at Canal House again for the next summer!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. August 2015
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation! Please be sure to book early as this one fills up quickly!
Canadians in ParadiseRegina Canada, 22. March 2015 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2015
We had a treeemendous time at the Canal House. Perfect location for grocery shopping at the Safeway, only a 15min leisurely walk. Bus service from library very convenient to all island locales. Close to our favorite park, Queen Kapiolani. We appreciated being at the far end of canal, less noise and people. Also as a paddling fiend, I was able to join and paddle with a local club for our stay. I saw their welcome banner flying just across the street and walked over and climbed in. Thank you to Harold the maintenance guy, always friendly and helpful. The renters and fellow vacationers at the Canal House were always cheery and pleasent to us as we met daily in the elevator. Thanks to Sydney and her wonderful rental unit. Everything we needed, and then some, was at our fingertips. We will return soon to # 1604. A big Mahalo!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. March 2015
Mahalo for the positive comments. We work hard to offer great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Paddle On!
40 Days of AlohaDenis O. from Osoyoos Canada, 14. January 2015 Stayed for 40 days in December, 2014
Great accommodations for a longer stay. Big bonus having a washer & dryer. Also great having full a full kitchen. Eating out is great but cooking iin is a must do.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. January 2015
Mahalo for the review and recommendation!
33 Nights at 1604Chris R. from Toronto Canada, 29. November 2014 Stayed for 33 days in October, 2014
Very well equipped clean unit exactly as photos show. Secure, safe building with scenic views. Owner Sydney is great. Made us feel very welcomed and right at home. We had a fabulous vacation and would highly recommend Canal House #1604.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. December 2014
Mahalo for the great review - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities queen size bed, sleep sofa, toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Blu-ray Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, TV in Bedroom, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 9-Minute Walk To Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Full Sleeper Sofa, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Golf Course View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".