- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Canal House #706 - Ko’olau Mountain and Golf Course Views! FREE WiFi and parking!
Canal House #706
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2611 Ala Wai Boulevard, #706, Honolulu
Canal House #706 - (30+ Night Minimum)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
Ko’olau Mountain and Golf Course Views! FREE WiFi and parking!
Renovated beauty! Porcelain tile floors, A/C, washer/dryer, full kitchen with dishwasher, FREE parking & WiFi! 10 minute walk to beach, restaurants, shopping and more!
Canal House #706 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details.)
This 600 sqft contemporary style one-bedroom (plus balcony/lanai with table and 2 chairs) on the 7th floor of the secure Canal House condominium with views of the Ko'olau Mountains, Ala Wai Canal and golf course.
- Porcelain tile flooring throughout
- Queen sleeper sofa with chaise
- Full Size Murphy Bed
- 48” flat screen TV
- Balcony/Lanai with dining for 2
- Room fan
- Renovated kitchen with stainless appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker), glass-top stove/oven and microwave
- Quartz counters
- Breakfast bar with 3 bar stools
- Whirlpool washer/dryer!
- Cal King platform bed
- Window A/C
- Quartz counters
- Shower/tub combo
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE EASY ACCESS PARKING for 1 midsized (or smaller) vehicle ON GROUND FLOOR!
- FREE local calls and calls to U.S. mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
Small pool on premises. Just a 10 minute walk to the beach, not to mention great shopping, dining, and Waikiki entertainment venues!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation is available for stays of 30 days or more and sleeps 4.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-029-717-5040-01
Canal House #706 - 2611 Ala Wai Boulevard
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 2611 Ala Wai Boulevard, #706, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 598 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Other
Reviews for this property
Very nice appartment.1602 SE Enkhuizen Netherlands, 03. June 2019 Stayed for 31 days in May, 2019
We spent the entire month of May in 706, to our complete satisfaction. App. is well equipped and there is nothing missing in our eyes so all praise. Next year we will definitely return to Canal House. Again perfectly arranged by Captain Cook as we have been used to for all those years.
Ab and Corry.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
Great location!!Daniel P. from Honolulu United States, 24. September 2018 Stayed for 36 days in August, 2018
Enjoyed the apartment and loved the new appliances! The location is perfect if you want the quiet side of Waikiki and close to the bus stops and Kapahulu. Would definitely recommend!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. September 2018
Mahalo, Daniel, for the wonderful review and recommendation! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great summerChatan Japan, 18. August 2018 Stayed for 31 days in July, 2018
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Precise property address:
2611 Ala Wai Boulevard, #706
4 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen
- Attractions museums, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Television
- Family Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses groceries, hospital
- Location type Golf Course View, Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.