- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Chateau Waikiki #1014 - UPGRADED 2 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, WiFi, (2)parking!
Chateau Waikiki #1014
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)411 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
Chateau Waikiki 1014 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
This desirable 10th floor corner end unit has two-bedrooms and one bath (616 square feet plus lanai/balcony) and is on a quiet street away from the noise and crowds!
UPGRADED full kitchen with beautiful granite counter tops, bamboo glass cabinets, new stainless steel appliances (including full size range, dishwasher, microwave and full size refrigerator, new bamboo flooring, upgraded vanity in bathroom, and new blinds and curtains! You'll enjoy central air conditioning and all new furniture in this well-maintained, secure building. You'll also like the 40" flat screen TV and DVD player in living room.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and there are twin beds in the 2nd bedroom (which can be made into a king). There is a flat screen TV in the second bedroom . The bathroom has a washer/dryer and a tub/shower with bamboo glass and hand-held shower wand. You'll have nice city, mountain and Ala Wai Canal views from the lanai.
The building's recreation area includes heated pool, BBQ area, sauna, fitness room, library, putting green and meeting rooms. Close to shopping, bus lines, beaches, restaurants and more! Your rental includes FREE WiFi, covered parking for two cars, and free local calls and long distance to Canada and the US mainland. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-155-444-0192-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 411 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 10
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 616 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Reviews for this property
Excellent Value for a two bedroom at this location.Alan L. from Chicago United States, 17. October 2016 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2016
I arrived early and even though my checkin wasn't till three, the representative met me at the building a few hours early and let me in. The unit was spotless, with everything one would need to stay for a month - pots and pans, blender, toaster, etc. The property manager was their any time I needed them. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. I do plan on coming back next year and will use Captain Cook again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. October 2016
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Chateau Waikiki March 2016Auburn United States, 02. April 2016 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2016
Very good place for a month long stay. Rooms nice. Window in main and second bedroom would not open that cut airflow.
All else worked very well.
Good building. Most folks know each other and are very nice. Location close to Ala Wai canal and to beach and yatch club. Strongly suggest get a bus pass. If you are a senior it costs $15 for 3 years.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. April 2016
Mahalo, Peter for the great review! We'll look into those windows that wouldn't open... Great suggestion on the senior bus pass - best deal in town! Hope you are able to come and see us again soon!
Enjoyed my stayBruce P. from Bay Shore United States, 21. March 2016 Stayed for 31 days in January, 2016
property was very convenient,was right across from Hilton Hawaiian village ,our property manager Jessica was great,We had a great time
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. March 2016
Mahalo, Bruce! We're so glad you enjoyed your month-long stay! Hope you can return for another visit soon!
Great Location. Great Condo.Donna N. from Minneapolis United States, 02. February 2016 Stayed for 25 days in January, 2016
We really liked the location of Chateau Waikiki. Would definitely rent there again. Neat and clean condo. Excellent communications with Captain Cook staff.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. February 2016
Mahalo, Donna, for the great review and recommendation! Let us know when you're ready to plan another visit.
Happy Kiwi campersDonald P. from Wattle Downs New Zealand, 03. July 2015 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2015
The condo was very well situated and ideal for 2 couples. Easy walk to Ala Moana and Waikiki. Big bonus is the food market opposite. Everything you need is there.Swimming pool is huge and great outdoor BBQ area. Condo is well presented and staff are friendly and helpful even making phone calls for us when people couldn't understand our Kiwi accents. Captain Cook staff were excellent and we would like to rent the condo again in the future if circumstances allow.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. July 2015
Mahalo, Donald, for staying with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your enjoyed the Chateau Waikiki property and hope circumstances DO allow you to visit us again!
very nice placeRickey T. from Palm Desert United States, 07. October 2014 Stayed for 25 days in September, 2014
I stayed here for 25 nights.This unit was newly remodeled, very nice and clean. I was very happy with this place.
Simply Amazing!!Wilmington United States, 01. May 2014 Stayed for 60 days in February, 2014
This place was amazing!! :D
The apartment was beautiful! The decor was very inviting and it was equipped with everything that we needed for our stay. We loved the heated pool and outdoor BBQ area. It was peaceful and always kept very clean. The gym is kept in very good condition as well and everyone that worked out there was friendly.
The location was perfect for us. It was a short walk to Ala Moana Blvd shopping and the mall. There was a grocery store across the street from the building (very convenient for late night runs). And the early morning commute to Pearl Harbor area was not really bad.
The staff and security guards at Chateau Waikiki are amazing guys. They were all very helpful and polite. They were constantly patrolling the building and surrounding area. It made us feel very safe.
The only con I have about this apartment is that it is located right beside the trash room and so the smell from the room engulfs the hallway at times. The smell however does not enter the apartment and even out on the balcony you cannot smell anything. It is only when you come up to the door that you smell it.
I would definitely recommend staying here.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, queen, twin/ single
- Attractions marina, waterfalls, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, festivals, live theater, museums, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment DVD Player, Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV , Television
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Beach, Movie Theatre, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer
- Geographic Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Short Walk to Beach, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Tea Pot - Kettle, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Oven, Blender
- Leisure activities beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, -, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Non Smoking, Clock Radio, Iron and Ironing Board, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Parking Included, Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Ironing Board and Iron, Central Air, Lanai / Balcony, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Washer/Dryer, DVD, No Smoking
- Location type Mountain View
- Outdoor Hiking, Tennis Courts in Park, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, -, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Wind Surfing, Sundeck, BBQ, Swimming Pool, Heated Pool, Gym on site
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Heated Pool, Sauna
- Sports and adventure activities golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, wind-surfing, deepsea fishing, fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Regency on Beachwalk #86 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen does not match Building (Chateau Waikiki), Rentals (Monthly)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $279 to $405
Great location! Sharp, contemporary 2-bedroom end-unit with partial ocean view, 2 lanais right in the Heart of Waikiki and steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, night life!
Close Match: Regency on Beachwalk #51 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen does not match Building (Chateau Waikiki), Rentals (Monthly)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $225 to $385
Great location! Freshly decorated, 2-bedroom end-unit with 2 lanais right in the Heart of Waikiki (!) and just steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, night life!
Close Match: Regency on Beachwalk #66 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen does not match Building (Chateau Waikiki), Rentals (Monthly)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $239 to $395
Great location! Smart, contemporary 2-bedroom end-unit with 2 lanais right in the Heart of Waikiki and steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, and night life!
Close Match: Waikiki Beach Tower #1804 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Full kitchen does not match Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Chateau Waikiki), Rentals (Monthly)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 7)Price per night from $435 to $589
Imagine relaxing in this beautiful ocean-view 2 bedroom(1 king, 2 twin), 2 bath condo right across the street from Waikiki Beach! Sweeping views, fabulous sunsets, AC, 3 flat screen TVs, washer/dryer, one FREE parking/WiFi, pool/hot tub on site! Sleeps 6!
Close Match: Waikiki Beach Tower #1404 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Full kitchen does not match Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Chateau Waikiki), Rentals (Monthly)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 7)Price per night from $395 to $569
Waikiki Beach virtually at your door. Upgraded spacious 2 bedroom (1 King, 2 Twin), 2 bath condo with partial ocean view - one FREE parking, WiFi, A/C. Sleeps 6
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.