- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Chateau Waikiki #1014 - UPGRADED 2 bedroom/1 bath, full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, Wi-Fi, parking(2)!
Chateau Waikiki #1014
2 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)411 Hobron Ln #1014, Honolulu
US: (808) 738‑5507
OR: Use "Contact Us" form
Property FloorplanSee floorplan
Chateau Waikiki #1014 – 411 Hobron Ln
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
This desirable 10th floor corner end unit has two-bedrooms and one bath (616 square feet plus lanai/balcony) and is on a quiet street away from the noise and crowds! You'll have nice city, mountain and Ala Wai Canal views from the lanai! Close to shopping, bus lines, beaches, restaurants and more! 4-person max.
– 40" TV
– Dining for 4
– Central A/C
– Bamboo flooring
– Access to private lanai with luscious green city views, including table and 2 chairs
– UPGRADED full kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
– Bamboo/glass cabinets and beautiful granite counters
– 1 Queen bed
– TV and DVD player
– 2 Twin beds (can be made into 1 King upon request)
– Tub/Shower combo with rainfall shower head and multi-function shower wand
CHATEAU WAIKIKI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Heated Swimming Pool
– Fitness Room
– BBQ Area
– Putting Green
– Meeting Rooms
– 24-hour Security
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE covered Tandem parking for 2 cars
– FREE Wi-Fi (100 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the US mainland
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking or Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 155-444-0192-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-012-029-0069
This property may not be rented for less than 30 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.
- Address 411 Hobron Ln #1014, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 10
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 616 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Reviews for this property
Great location, good building, loads of amenities.Gene C. from Freeland United States, 02. March 2023 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2023
First and foremost the condo itself was quite nice. End unit, therefore you do get some cross breeze and have views looking out two sides. The Building itself is well situated, about a block from the Ala Wai canal, with quick access across the canal. It is only a couple blocks to the Waikiki beach and some darn handy bus routes. The finishes in this particular unit were nice, but the flooring in the kitchen needs repair. (I understand this is scheduled to happen) There were a few small items that needed repair, and Captain Cook property manager Paul was quick to respond. While we were there, the beds were all replaced with upgraded models... this was handled quickly by property staff, and the result is nicer mattresses. The building itself is very secure, and there are plenty of nice amenities on the 5th floor, such as pool, BBQ and workout rooms and even a library. We also had a parking space.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. March 2023
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted you had an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read that you appreciated the convenient location and were understanding of the scheduled upgrades! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Wonderful holiday in paradise (Hawaii)Julie R. from Penrith Australia, 19. September 2018 Stayed for 42 days in July, 2018
We had a wonderful stay in our apartment I would highly recommend everything was as captain cook resirts said it was going to be clean well equipped with everything we needed close to the beach ala Moana shopping great walk into waikakii I loved the 24hour security I felt so relaxed and very safe and the security staff were very friendly the outdoor area on level five was beautiful and barbecue worked great every time even the local residents were very helpful and friendly letting us know about great places to eat we loved every minute of our six week stay and can highly recommend captain cook resorts a big thank you to Paul who was very friendly and helpful to us thankyou captain cook resorts
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. September 2018
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and you appreciated the convenient location of this great condo! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kiwi VacationersAuckland New Zealand, 02. October 2017 Stayed for 31 days in August, 2017
Very handy to transport and supermarket. Quiet situation. Great swimming pool. Friendly staff.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Excellent Value for a two bedroom at this location.Alan L. from Chicago United States, 17. October 2016 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2016
I arrived early and even though my checkin wasn't till three, the representative met me at the building a few hours early and let me in. The unit was spotless, with everything one would need to stay for a month - pots and pans, blender, toaster, etc. The property manager was their any time I needed them. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. I do plan on coming back next year and will use Captain Cook again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. October 2016
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Chateau Waikiki March 2016Auburn United States, 02. April 2016 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2016
Very good place for a month long stay. Rooms nice. Window in main and second bedroom would not open that cut airflow.
All else worked very well.
Good building. Most folks know each other and are very nice. Location close to Ala Wai canal and to beach and yatch club. Strongly suggest get a bus pass. If you are a senior it costs $15 for 3 years.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. April 2016
Mahalo, Peter for the great review! We'll look into those windows that wouldn't open... Great suggestion on the senior bus pass - best deal in town! Hope you are able to come and see us again soon!
Enjoyed my stayBruce P. from Bay Shore United States, 21. March 2016 Stayed for 31 days in January, 2016
property was very convenient,was right across from Hilton Hawaiian village ,our property manager Jessica was great,We had a great time
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. March 2016
Mahalo, Bruce! We're so glad you enjoyed your month-long stay! Hope you can return for another visit soon!
Great Location. Great Condo.Donna N. from Minneapolis United States, 02. February 2016 Stayed for 25 days in January, 2016
We really liked the location of Chateau Waikiki. Would definitely rent there again. Neat and clean condo. Excellent communications with Captain Cook staff.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. February 2016
Mahalo, Donna, for the great review and recommendation! Let us know when you're ready to plan another visit.
Happy Kiwi campersAuckland New Zealand, 03. July 2015 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2015
The condo was very well situated and ideal for 2 couples. Easy walk to Ala Moana and Waikiki. Big bonus is the food market opposite. Everything you need is there.Swimming pool is huge and great outdoor BBQ area. Condo is well presented and staff are friendly and helpful even making phone calls for us when people couldn't understand our Kiwi accents. Captain Cook staff were excellent and we would like to rent the condo again in the future if circumstances allow.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. July 2015
Mahalo, Donald, for staying with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your enjoyed the Chateau Waikiki property and hope circumstances DO allow you to visit us again!
very nice placeRickey T. from Palm Desert United States, 07. October 2014 Stayed for 25 days in September, 2014
I stayed here for 25 nights.This unit was newly remodeled, very nice and clean. I was very happy with this place.
Simply Amazing!!Wilmington United States, 01. May 2014 Stayed for 60 days in February, 2014
This place was amazing!! :D
The apartment was beautiful! The decor was very inviting and it was equipped with everything that we needed for our stay. We loved the heated pool and outdoor BBQ area. It was peaceful and always kept very clean. The gym is kept in very good condition as well and everyone that worked out there was friendly.
The location was perfect for us. It was a short walk to Ala Moana Blvd shopping and the mall. There was a grocery store across the street from the building (very convenient for late night runs). And the early morning commute to Pearl Harbor area was not really bad.
The staff and security guards at Chateau Waikiki are amazing guys. They were all very helpful and polite. They were constantly patrolling the building and surrounding area. It made us feel very safe.
The only con I have about this apartment is that it is located right beside the trash room and so the smell from the room engulfs the hallway at times. The smell however does not enter the apartment and even out on the balcony you cannot smell anything. It is only when you come up to the door that you smell it.
I would definitely recommend staying here.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities combination tub/shower, queen size bed, toilet, twin size bed
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment DVD Player, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, TV in Second Bedroom, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi
- Geographic 11-Minute Walk To Beach, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki
- Health and safety Cleaned with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning and safety measures, Guests able to check in and check out without any person-to-person contact, High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 140°F/60°C between stays
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Mountain View, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Gym/Fitness Center on Site, Heated Pool, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Sundeck, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Heated Pool, Sauna
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non-smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".