- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Chateau Waikiki #1014 - UPGRADED 2 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, WiFi, (2)parking!
Chateau Waikiki #1014
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)411 Hobron Lane, #1014, Honolulu
Chateau Waikiki #1014 - 411 Hobron Lane
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
This desirable 10th floor corner end unit has two-bedrooms and one bath (616 square feet plus lanai/balcony) and is on a quiet street away from the noise and crowds!
- Bamboo flooring
- 40” flat screen TV
- Dining table (for 4)
- Central A/C
- UPGRADED full kitchen with beautiful granite counters
- Bamboo/glass cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Queen bed
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Twin beds (which can be made into a king)
- Flat screen TV
- Tub/Shower with rain shower head and multi-function shower wand
You'll have nice city, mountain and Ala Wai Canal views from the lanai!
RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Heated swimming pool
- Fitness room
- BBQ area
- Putting green
- Meeting rooms
Close to shopping, bus lines, beaches, restaurants and more!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE covered Tandem parking for 2 cars
- FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the US mainland.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, earlier check-in cannot be guaranteed unless you reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-155-444-0192-01
Chateau Waikiki #1014 - 411 Hobron Lane
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
- Address 411 Hobron Lane, #1014, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 10
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 616 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Reviews for this property
Wonderful holiday in paradise (Hawaii)Julie R. from Penrith Australia, 19. September 2018 Stayed for 42 days in July, 2018
We had a wonderful stay in our apartment I would highly recommend everything was as captain cook resirts said it was going to be clean well equipped with everything we needed close to the beach ala Moana shopping great walk into waikakii I loved the 24hour security I felt so relaxed and very safe and the security staff were very friendly the outdoor area on level five was beautiful and barbecue worked great every time even the local residents were very helpful and friendly letting us know about great places to eat we loved every minute of our six week stay and can highly recommend captain cook resorts a big thank you to Paul who was very friendly and helpful to us thankyou captain cook resorts
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. September 2018
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and you appreciated the convenient location of this great condo! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kiwi VacationersAuckland New Zealand, 02. October 2017 Stayed for 31 days in August, 2017
Very handy to transport and supermarket. Quiet situation. Great swimming pool. Friendly staff.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Excellent Value for a two bedroom at this location.Alan L. from Chicago United States, 17. October 2016 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2016
I arrived early and even though my checkin wasn't till three, the representative met me at the building a few hours early and let me in. The unit was spotless, with everything one would need to stay for a month - pots and pans, blender, toaster, etc. The property manager was their any time I needed them. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. I do plan on coming back next year and will use Captain Cook again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. October 2016
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Chateau Waikiki March 2016Auburn United States, 02. April 2016 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2016
Very good place for a month long stay. Rooms nice. Window in main and second bedroom would not open that cut airflow.
All else worked very well.
Good building. Most folks know each other and are very nice. Location close to Ala Wai canal and to beach and yatch club. Strongly suggest get a bus pass. If you are a senior it costs $15 for 3 years.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. April 2016
Mahalo, Peter for the great review! We'll look into those windows that wouldn't open... Great suggestion on the senior bus pass - best deal in town! Hope you are able to come and see us again soon!
Enjoyed my stayBruce P. from Bay Shore United States, 21. March 2016 Stayed for 31 days in January, 2016
property was very convenient,was right across from Hilton Hawaiian village ,our property manager Jessica was great,We had a great time
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. March 2016
Mahalo, Bruce! We're so glad you enjoyed your month-long stay! Hope you can return for another visit soon!
Great Location. Great Condo.Donna N. from Minneapolis United States, 02. February 2016 Stayed for 25 days in January, 2016
We really liked the location of Chateau Waikiki. Would definitely rent there again. Neat and clean condo. Excellent communications with Captain Cook staff.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. February 2016
Mahalo, Donna, for the great review and recommendation! Let us know when you're ready to plan another visit.
Happy Kiwi campersAuckland New Zealand, 03. July 2015 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2015
The condo was very well situated and ideal for 2 couples. Easy walk to Ala Moana and Waikiki. Big bonus is the food market opposite. Everything you need is there.Swimming pool is huge and great outdoor BBQ area. Condo is well presented and staff are friendly and helpful even making phone calls for us when people couldn't understand our Kiwi accents. Captain Cook staff were excellent and we would like to rent the condo again in the future if circumstances allow.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. July 2015
Mahalo, Donald, for staying with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your enjoyed the Chateau Waikiki property and hope circumstances DO allow you to visit us again!
very nice placeRickey T. from Palm Desert United States, 07. October 2014 Stayed for 25 days in September, 2014
I stayed here for 25 nights.This unit was newly remodeled, very nice and clean. I was very happy with this place.
Simply Amazing!!Wilmington United States, 01. May 2014 Stayed for 60 days in February, 2014
This place was amazing!! :D
The apartment was beautiful! The decor was very inviting and it was equipped with everything that we needed for our stay. We loved the heated pool and outdoor BBQ area. It was peaceful and always kept very clean. The gym is kept in very good condition as well and everyone that worked out there was friendly.
The location was perfect for us. It was a short walk to Ala Moana Blvd shopping and the mall. There was a grocery store across the street from the building (very convenient for late night runs). And the early morning commute to Pearl Harbor area was not really bad.
The staff and security guards at Chateau Waikiki are amazing guys. They were all very helpful and polite. They were constantly patrolling the building and surrounding area. It made us feel very safe.
The only con I have about this apartment is that it is located right beside the trash room and so the smell from the room engulfs the hallway at times. The smell however does not enter the apartment and even out on the balcony you cannot smell anything. It is only when you come up to the door that you smell it.
I would definitely recommend staying here.
Precise property address:
411 Hobron Lane, #1014
3 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, queen, twin/ single
- Attractions botanical garden, churches, cinemas, festivals, live theater, marina, museums, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Television
- Family Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Mountain View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Gym on site, Heated Pool, Hiking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Snorkeling , Sundeck, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Heated Pool, Sauna
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.