- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #1505 - Ocean and Diamond Head views from this Beachfront Vacation Rental!
Colony Surf #1505
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #1505, Honolulu
Colony Surf #1505 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
Cooled by ceiling fan and trade winds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this beautifully upgraded 900 sq.ft. open floor plan suite in the oceanfront Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki, has incredible sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head and a comfortable living area for entertaining.
- NEW Sofa
- NEW 40" flat screen TV, DVD player and DVR
- Desk area.
- Dining for 4
- California King bed
- Gas oven/stove
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave oven
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
- FREE WiFi Internet
- One mid-stay cleaning
- Parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (NO POOL onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-067-578-2656-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #1505, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 15
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
WorkCHRISTOPHER G. from BELLFLOWER United States, 10. October 2017 Stayed for 35 days in September, 2017
The condo was great amazing view of the ocean great location I really enjoyed my state there.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. October 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the great location and ocean views of this fabulous condo! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Excellent Cond.Tsutomu T. from Higashimurayama-shi Japan, 06. June 2017 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2017
Bed is a little old. Other things are good.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. June 2017
Mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
First trip to HawaiiCharles R. from West Lafayette United States, 04. March 2017 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2017
The location was great??. The view of the ocean and Diamond head was perfect . However the furnishings were very sub par?? Not a comfortable chair in the whole place. In fact the only good thing about furnishings was the bed. TV set much to small and we had to go elsewhere to watch our favorite Big gen team play she on big ten network For $6000 per month we expect more??
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. March 2017
Mahalo, Charles, for sharing your comments about your recent stay. Glad to hear you appreciated the Ocean and Diamond Head views from this wonderful condo. We work hard to offer great accomodations and friendly service, and I’m sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations with the furnishings. Fortunately, the owner has upgraded the condo with a new sectional sofa as well as a larger TV. We value you as a customer and hope you will keep us in mind for your future vacation rental plans.
Breathtaking viewsMary K. from Cary United States, 05. February 2016 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2016
A wonderful January in a lovely condo. The views are amazing. Sunrise over Diamond Head. The condo is in a perfect location for us. We love to walk, so the location near the beach and a little over a mile to our son and his family. The unit has everything we could ask for including beach chairs and umbrella. We met many fellow vacationers, the staff at the condo were friendly and dealing with Captain Cook was so easy. Only negative is the condo could use a little updating. The sofa is a little worn out and only the hot faucet works properly in the bathroom sink. The shower head tends to pivot with a mind of its own. Minor things when compared to the comfy bead and fully equipped kitchen. Would love to make a return trip next year.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. February 2016
Mahalo, Mary, for the lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in this beautiful condo! The property manager has scheduled the repair of the faucet and shower head - thank you for bringing those items to our attention. Please remember to book early as the Winter season fills up quickly! You can book up to a year in advance. See you then!
Apsolutely perfect place to stay on vacantionIvo K. from XXX Switzerland, 09. November 2014 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2014
I would recommennded your property to my family and friends!
'Views Galore'Omaha New Zealand, 06. July 2013 Stayed for 27 days in June, 2013
We loved the view,the Surfies and the Canoes, you could watch for hours. The home away from home feel to the apartment was great and just 12 minutes walk to the action at Waikiki Beach,local bus stop practically outside the door and great walks around Diamond Head or the park on the other side of the street. The private beach was a bonus and overall we were sad to leave. We loved our holiday at the Colony Surf.
PS please correct our address to Omaha New Zealand
Another Enjoyable StayEugene United States, 05. May 2013 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2013
We love this place.Just completed second stay in past seven months. As former long time Honolulu residents, we appreciate the location of the Colony Surf. Walking distance to Diamond Head and Waikiki, across the street from the park, great swimming, snorkeling and surfing right outside. Also, relatively easy freeway access from Kapahulu St for excursions. Next door to the Outrigger Canoe Club, so if you have a reciprocal club membership, it is a convenient place to dine, workout, check out surf boards and beach chairs, etc. The unit itself is very well equipped with everything you'll need -- kitchen items, beach chairs and umbrella, plenty of closet space and hangers, plenty of good quality towels and linens. Windows open to a world class view and cooling breezes. Management company is very responsive to any needs.
The Triple S Club...Sun, Sand, & 's right here.Wendy L. from Eugene United States, 06. December 2012 Stayed for 31 days in October, 2012
They say it's all about location, location, location...well, it's right here, in this place. Where sun, sand, and serenity meets every day. Where love, romance and beauty collide in just the right ways. It's a feeling of being home in deep spiritual comfort. I'm a local girl from the island, born and raised on Oahu and I can tell you that it was always nice coming "home" from a long day of being out and about with family and friends. The Condo amenities exceeded our expectations. Captain Cook Realty employees are top notch. They accommodated our every need with a smile and an "anything we can do to make your stay perfect for you attitude" was very appealing. We look forward to returning to the island and our future visits to the condo...our home away from home. Mahalo nui loa. Until then, Wendy and John.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Supermarket Close By, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Medical Services Nearby
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Free Concerts in Parks, Dance
- Entertainment Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV , DVD Player, Cable Television, CD Player
- Family On or Across Street from Beach, Library, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Movie Theatre
- Geographic Near Kahala Mall, On Beach, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Exceptional Views, Beachfront, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, On Ocean, Exceptional Sunrises, -, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Gas Cook Top, Toaster, Blender, Stove, Rice Cooker, Oven, Ice Maker, Washer & Dryer, Full Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Flat Screen TV, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, DVD, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Parking Included, Access Bathroom from Living Area
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Walkway to Water, Snorkeling , Swimming, No Pool on Property, Deep Sea Fishing, Convenience Store, Wind Surfing, -, Hiking, Outdoor Shower, Swim at Ocean Beach, Boogie Boarding, Boating, Beachcombing, Biking, Tennis Courts in Park, Beach Walking, Surfing, Fishing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.