- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #1505 - Ocean and Diamond Head views from this Beachfront Vacation Rental!
Colony Surf #1505
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #1505, Honolulu
Colony Surf #1505 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
Cooled by ceiling fan and trade winds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this beautifully upgraded 900 sq.ft. open floor plan suite in the oceanfront Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki, has incredible sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head and a comfortable living area for entertaining.
- NEW Sofa
- NEW 40" flat screen TV, DVD player and DVR
- Desk area.
- Dining for 4
- California King bed
- Gas oven/stove
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave oven
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
- FREE WiFi Internet
- One mid-stay cleaning
- Parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (NO POOL onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-067-578-2656-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #1505, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 15
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
Colony surf 1505Eric W. from Wilton United States, 03. July 2018 Stayed for 33 days in May, 2018
From the reservation to check in to check out my Experience was excellent.
Hope to be able to stay here again next year.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. July 2018
Mahalo for the 5-star review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Review, Relax, Reserve...Right now.John L. from Eugene United States, 16. May 2018 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2018
Over the years my husband and I have stayed in 1505 several times in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. Our return in April of 2018 was phenomenal. We are always greeted with a rush of nostalgia as we open the condo door to 1505. I am a local girl from O'ahu and my husband lived on the island for over 17 years so our emotions for the love of the island, our family and friends, and this place brings back so many fond memories. The photos that you are looking at bears a true likeness of the condo. The views are breathtaking. Our family and friends are always blown away when they come for a day visit. The furnishings and amenities are perfectly appointed. The location is incredible. You can walk to Waikiki and enjoy all of the day and night life that this city has to offer. There are supermarkets in Kapahulu and a convenience store on the same block of the condo. Literally, you'll have everything that your heart desires when it comes to the activities, attractions and restaurants...and Michel's is in the same building. How can you go wrong? So, take it from us and a line used long ago by the television series Hawaii 5-0...Book Um Dano. Enjoy your stay. With all of our love and aloha, Wendy and John L.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Welcome back! Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a lovey review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. It makes our day when guest share their enthusiasm and experiences when staying with us! We are delighted to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
WorkCHRISTOPHER G. from BELLFLOWER United States, 10. October 2017 Stayed for 35 days in September, 2017
The condo was great amazing view of the ocean great location I really enjoyed my state there.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. October 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the great location and ocean views of this fabulous condo! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Excellent Cond.Tsutomu T. from Higashimurayama-shi Japan, 06. June 2017 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2017
Bed is a little old. Other things are good.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. June 2017
Mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
First trip to HawaiiCharles R. from West Lafayette United States, 04. March 2017 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2017
The location was great??. The view of the ocean and Diamond head was perfect . However the furnishings were very sub par?? Not a comfortable chair in the whole place. In fact the only good thing about furnishings was the bed. TV set much to small and we had to go elsewhere to watch our favorite Big gen team play she on big ten network For $6000 per month we expect more??
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. March 2017
Mahalo, Charles, for sharing your comments about your recent stay. Glad to hear you appreciated the Ocean and Diamond Head views from this wonderful condo. We work hard to offer great accomodations and friendly service, and I’m sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations with the furnishings. Fortunately, the owner has upgraded the condo with a new sectional sofa as well as a larger TV. We value you as a customer and hope you will keep us in mind for your future vacation rental plans.
Breathtaking viewsMary K. from Cary United States, 05. February 2016 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2016
A wonderful January in a lovely condo. The views are amazing. Sunrise over Diamond Head. The condo is in a perfect location for us. We love to walk, so the location near the beach and a little over a mile to our son and his family. The unit has everything we could ask for including beach chairs and umbrella. We met many fellow vacationers, the staff at the condo were friendly and dealing with Captain Cook was so easy. Only negative is the condo could use a little updating. The sofa is a little worn out and only the hot faucet works properly in the bathroom sink. The shower head tends to pivot with a mind of its own. Minor things when compared to the comfy bead and fully equipped kitchen. Would love to make a return trip next year.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. February 2016
Mahalo, Mary, for the lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in this beautiful condo! The property manager has scheduled the repair of the faucet and shower head - thank you for bringing those items to our attention. Please remember to book early as the Winter season fills up quickly! You can book up to a year in advance. See you then!
Apsolutely perfect place to stay on vacantionIvo K. from XXX Switzerland, 09. November 2014 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2014
I would recommennded your property to my family and friends!
'Views Galore'Omaha New Zealand, 06. July 2013 Stayed for 27 days in June, 2013
We loved the view,the Surfies and the Canoes, you could watch for hours. The home away from home feel to the apartment was great and just 12 minutes walk to the action at Waikiki Beach,local bus stop practically outside the door and great walks around Diamond Head or the park on the other side of the street. The private beach was a bonus and overall we were sad to leave. We loved our holiday at the Colony Surf.
PS please correct our address to Omaha New Zealand
Another Enjoyable StayJohn L. from Eugene United States, 05. May 2013 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2013
We love this place.Just completed second stay in past seven months. As former long time Honolulu residents, we appreciate the location of the Colony Surf. Walking distance to Diamond Head and Waikiki, across the street from the park, great swimming, snorkeling and surfing right outside. Also, relatively easy freeway access from Kapahulu St for excursions. Next door to the Outrigger Canoe Club, so if you have a reciprocal club membership, it is a convenient place to dine, workout, check out surf boards and beach chairs, etc. The unit itself is very well equipped with everything you'll need -- kitchen items, beach chairs and umbrella, plenty of closet space and hangers, plenty of good quality towels and linens. Windows open to a world class view and cooling breezes. Management company is very responsive to any needs.
The Triple S Club...Sun, Sand, & 's right here.Wendy L. from Eugene United States, 06. December 2012 Stayed for 31 days in October, 2012
They say it's all about location, location, location...well, it's right here, in this place. Where sun, sand, and serenity meets every day. Where love, romance and beauty collide in just the right ways. It's a feeling of being home in deep spiritual comfort. I'm a local girl from the island, born and raised on Oahu and I can tell you that it was always nice coming "home" from a long day of being out and about with family and friends. The Condo amenities exceeded our expectations. Captain Cook Realty employees are top notch. They accommodated our every need with a smile and an "anything we can do to make your stay perfect for you attitude" was very appealing. We look forward to returning to the island and our future visits to the condo...our home away from home. Mahalo nui loa. Until then, Wendy and John.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Free Concerts in Parks, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment CD Player, Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On or Across Street from Beach, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic -, Beachfront, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach, On Ocean
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Full Kitchen, Gas Cook Top, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.