- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #1508 - Beachfront building with beautiful Diamond Head and Ocean Views!
Colony Surf #1508
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #1508, Honolulu
Colony Surf #1508 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. Preference given to calendar month bookings. Online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
Cooled by trade winds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this beachy 550 sq.ft. open plan studio suite in the beachfront Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki has incredible sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head! You'll see Humpbacks during whale season (from late November-March or April)! Parking available upon advance request.
- NEW 48" flat screen TV
- Dining table for 2
- Queen platform bed
- Hardwood floors
- Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- 4-burner glass cooktop, oven, refrigerator (with ice maker), microwave
- Ceiling fan
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE Wifi
- FREE local calls and long distance to Canada and the US Mainland
- FREE parking with advance request
Coin-Op laundry available on site.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer!
Public transportation (thebus.org) is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-064-149-7088-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #1508, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 15
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 550 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Cozy abode with an awesome viewAnne Marie C. from San Francisco United States, 19. December 2017 Stayed for 61 days in October, 2017
The apartment is beautifully appointed - and looks like it has recently been renovated whereas some units at the Colony are dated and well worn.
The bed is very comfortable and the space is the apartment is well laid out for comfort and aesthetics despite being a relatively small space.
The view is incredible - especially morning sunrises over Diamond Head with the ever changing colours that greet you peacefully in the morning. The view of the ocean is magnificent like a moving picture with kayakers, surfers and sailors dotting the sea vistas. Gentle and serine with the comforting sound of ocean waves.
The staff at Capt Cook is very responsive, professional, personable and polite. I especially enjoyed working with Paul, Kana and Laurie. Colony Surf is a well managed building that exemplifies quality, discretion, and professionalism.
The only caveat is that the bathroom and kitchen are done with black tile floors and counter tops which makes it extremely difficult to keep clean. I was sweeping floors and cleaning counters at least twice a day to keep debris from showing.
Around 5pm there will be a que in the lobby near elevators for apartments with people heading to dinner to Michels' and sometimes the vale parking causes delays getting to your parking stall and/or they may block your car in with valet cars - which they move, of course, upon request.
There was a bit of construction noise my first week at apartment but Capt Cook had a make good offer to offset this annoyance that met my satisfaction.
The beach in front of hotel is perfect -- used mainly by Colony residents and Outrigger members.
I intend to rent here again and highly recommend.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. December 2017
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed review about your recent stay. We're glad your stay was enjoyable. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
aloha colony surfTheresa B. from Calgary Canada, 20. February 2017 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2016
it is always a pleasure to stay at the colony surf, stress free and quiet, lovely beach,unit 1508 was very clean and comfortable with a beautiful view. we have rented with Captain Cook since 2009 and all the staff have always been friendly and helpful. always good to see and talk to Suzanne on the beach. looking forward to the next visit. Mahalo
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. February 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review and recommendation, Terri! We appreciate your repeat business and will look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions zoo
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Supermarket Close By, Medical Services Nearby
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Television, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Free US Mainland/Local LD, DVD Player
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Parking, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic On Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Exceptional Views, On Ocean, Exceptional Sunrises, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Ice Maker, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, whale watching, scenic drives, photography, luaus
- Living Ironing Board and Iron, FREE Onsite Parking, Queen Bed, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, Kitchen (no dishwasher), No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Parking Included
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Water View, Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Swimming, No Pool on Property, Swim at Ocean Beach, Surfing
- Sports and adventure activities fishing, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving or snorkeling, sailing, hiking, deepsea fishing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.