- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #308 - Beachfront Diamond Head views, Quiet End of Waikiki with Swimming/Surfing!
Colony Surf #308
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #308, Honolulu
Colony Surf #308 - (30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
SPECIAL RATES! Due to the Pandemic, reservations in September and possibly through October must be a 30-night minimum and a 14-day mandatory quarantine may be required. Please message us for a low price quote for a 30-night stay!
A contemporary tropical theme lends tranquility to this recently remodeled 540 sq.ft. studio in the beachfront Colony Surf at the quiet end of Waikiki!
- Diamond Head and Ocean Views
- Sandy swimming beach and surfing right downstairs!
- Queen bed
- Flat screen TV, DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Computer desk and printer
- New kitchen with "red iron" granite counters, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances (including gas range)
- Remodeled bathroom with stone shower (and hand-held shower wand)
- Space-saving closet organizer
- Ceiling fan, (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned)
- Laundry facilities on site
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You can enjoy tennis courts in nearby Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium) as well as the convenience of a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel’s restaurant on site. You’re just a short walk into Waikiki and bus service is also available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE Parking for 1 vehicle (upon advance request)
- FREE WiFi
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
(For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-024-163-9424-01
Colony Surf #308 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #308, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 3
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 540 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Colony SurfHonolulu United States, 22. June 2019 Stayed for 31 days in May, 2019
Our unit at Colony Surf was very clean and efficiently supplied with quality kitchen cookware. Bryon was very pleasant on our arrival and everything went smoothly staying there,that we didn’t need much help on anything. Preecha, the front desk manager, is so very nice and always helpful. The security and all the staff is very friendly. The location is perfect and the Kapiolani park is right there for walking or running. It’s away from the busy hub but perfect to get anywhere.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. June 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Nice placeLionel D. from Hong Kong Hong Kong, 02. November 2018 Stayed for 40 days in September, 2018
Very comfortable studio; with a nice view and well equipped. Look forward to stay there again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. November 2018
Mahalo for the 5-star review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Great location!Austin United States, 06. July 2016 Stayed for 52 days in May, 2016
Great location! Guests should be aware that condo faces volleyball courts at Outrigger club & games start every day around 8:00 p.m. Didn't bother us & we could even tune them out. Perfect location - beautiful view of ocean from condo. Great place to for sunsets! Only 15 walk from center of Waikiki. Condo has everything you need and all in top quality. We would stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. July 2016
Mahalo, Martha! We appreciate your feedback and recommendation!
A Holiday on KalakauaJeanne M. from Orinda United States, 15. April 2016 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2016
The month on the Beach at Diamond Head was, as usual, a most enjoyable time. The Colony Surf Apartments is a perfect spot for for a great vacation in paradise!!! Beauty, great weather. lovely people along side a premier private Club.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. April 2016
Mahalo, Jeanne, for the great review! Hope you are able to visit us again soon!
2 months vacation rentalEduardo N. from Honolulu United States, 02. September 2015 Stayed for 61 days in July, 2015
Very Nice!! I had a wonderful experience staying at the Colony Surf.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. September 2015
Mahalo! Hope you can return for another lovely month soon!
Colony Surf, the place to be!East Kingston United States, 11. August 2014 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2014
Staying at Colony Surf 308 for a month was a great experience, and waking up to views of Diamond Head and the ocean every day was simply amazing! The property was beautifully maintained, spotless and well-equipped. The size and layout was perfect for a studio, and the owner definitely had the renter's every need in mind when it came to this condo unit. The location was exactly what I wanted, convenient to Waikiki, but away from the crowds. The beach in front of the Colony Surf was gorgeous, rarely crowded, and had the best views of the sunset. There was no air conditioning which wasn't a problem except for the noise level from the volleyball courts below the window and the noise from the two adjoining restaurants, which could be a bit challenging on the weekend. Otherwise, Colony Surf 308 is the perfect home away from home!
Appartement an wunderbarer LageSarah & Bennol Z. from Zurich Switzerland, 13. July 2013 Stayed for 44 days in May, 2013
Ruhig gelegenes Condo an bester Lage direkt am Strand mit Meersicht, sehr sauber, schön eingerichtet, die Küche sensationell ausgestattet. Wir haben uns rundum wohl gefühlt und würden jederzeit wieder kommen.
Excellent LocationChristian M. from Aarau United States, 22. October 2012 Stayed for 31 days in September, 2012
Great, quiet location, yet within walking distance to Waikiki shops and restaurants. Beautiful condo with modern amenities. Nice views of the ocean and Diamond Head. Naturally cooled by the trade winds (no A/C).
Colony Surf 308Henry H. from Lake Alfred United States, 15. November 2010 Stayed for 25 days in October, 2010
This condo is in an excellent location with an easy walk to the huddle and bustle
of Waikiki while basking in the sun and fun of a private aloha. The apartment was chic with nice views of Diamond Head and
the Pacific Ocean. It is adjacent to the volley ball courts of the Canoe Club which
appeals to sport enthusiasts. I would like
to return for another vacation.
Precise property address:
2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #308
0 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Dance, Free Concerts in Parks, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment CD Player, Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , I-Pod Speakers, Radio
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On or Across Street from Beach, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic Beachfront, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ocean View, On Beach, On Ocean
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Gas range with grill, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, No Pool on Property, Outdoor Shower, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.