- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #308 - Beachfront Diamond Head views, Quiet End of Waikiki with Swimming/Surfing!
Colony Surf #308
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua, Honolulu
Colony Surf #308 has a 30+ Night minimum stay requirement. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval. Please note: From April – November, lower monthly pricing is available for rentals of 6 or more months. Please contact us for a quote.)
New furniture with a contemporary tropical theme lends tranquility to this recently remodeled 540 sq.ft. studio in the beachfront Colony Surf at the quiet end of Waikiki!
- Diamond Head and Ocean Views
- Sandy swimming beach and surfing right downstairs!
- Queen bed
- Flat screen TV, DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Computer desk and printer
- New kitchen with "red iron" granite counters, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances (including gas range)
- Remodeled bathroom with stone shower (and hand-held shower wand)
- Space-saving closet organizer
- Ceiling fan, (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned)
- Laundry facilities on site
This condo overlooks the volleyball court of a private canoe club next door. You can enjoy tennis courts in nearby Kapiolani Park (home of the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium) as well as the convenience of a quiet swimming beach at your back door and world famous Michel’s restaurant on site. You’re just a short walk into Waikiki and bus service is also available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE Parking for 1 vehicle (upon advance request)
- FREE WiFi
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
(For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-024-163-9424-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 3
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 540 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Great location!Austin United States, 06. July 2016 Stayed for 52 days in May, 2016
Great location! Guests should be aware that condo faces volleyball courts at Outrigger club & games start every day around 8:00 p.m. Didn't bother us & we could even tune them out. Perfect location - beautiful view of ocean from condo. Great place to for sunsets! Only 15 walk from center of Waikiki. Condo has everything you need and all in top quality. We would stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. July 2016
Mahalo, Martha! We appreciate your feedback and recommendation!
A Holiday on KalakauaOrinda United States, 15. April 2016 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2016
The month on the Beach at Diamond Head was, as usual, a most enjoyable time. The Colony Surf Apartments is a perfect spot for for a great vacation in paradise!!! Beauty, great weather. lovely people along side a premier private Club.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. April 2016
Mahalo, Jeanne, for the great review! Hope you are able to visit us again soon!
2 months vacation rentalEduardo N. from Honolulu United States, 02. September 2015 Stayed for 61 days in July, 2015
Very Nice!! I had a wonderful experience staying at the Colony Surf.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. September 2015
Mahalo! Hope you can return for another lovely month soon!
Colony Surf, the place to be!East Kingston United States, 11. August 2014 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2014
Staying at Colony Surf 308 for a month was a great experience, and waking up to views of Diamond Head and the ocean every day was simply amazing! The property was beautifully maintained, spotless and well-equipped. The size and layout was perfect for a studio, and the owner definitely had the renter's every need in mind when it came to this condo unit. The location was exactly what I wanted, convenient to Waikiki, but away from the crowds. The beach in front of the Colony Surf was gorgeous, rarely crowded, and had the best views of the sunset. There was no air conditioning which wasn't a problem except for the noise level from the volleyball courts below the window and the noise from the two adjoining restaurants, which could be a bit challenging on the weekend. Otherwise, Colony Surf 308 is the perfect home away from home!
Appartement an wunderbarer LageSarah & Bennol Z. from Zurich Switzerland, 13. July 2013 Stayed for 44 days in May, 2013
Ruhig gelegenes Condo an bester Lage direkt am Strand mit Meersicht, sehr sauber, schön eingerichtet, die Küche sensationell ausgestattet. Wir haben uns rundum wohl gefühlt und würden jederzeit wieder kommen.
Excellent LocationChristian M. from Aarau United States, 22. October 2012 Stayed for 31 days in September, 2012
Great, quiet location, yet within walking distance to Waikiki shops and restaurants. Beautiful condo with modern amenities. Nice views of the ocean and Diamond Head. Naturally cooled by the trade winds (no A/C).
Colony Surf 308Henry H. from Lake Alfred United States, 15. November 2010 Stayed for 25 days in October, 2010
This condo is in an excellent location with an easy walk to the huddle and bustle
of Waikiki while basking in the sun and fun of a private aloha. The apartment was chic with nice views of Diamond Head and
the Pacific Ocean. It is adjacent to the volley ball courts of the Canoe Club which
appeals to sport enthusiasts. I would like
to return for another vacation.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM
- Convenience Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby
- Culture Dance, Free Concerts in Parks, Museums, Theatre, Lighthouse, Military Base
- Entertainment Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, I-Pod Speakers, Radio, Flat Screen TV
- Family On or Across Street from Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Kapiolani Park and Beach
- Geographic Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Beachfront, Close to Beach, -, On Ocean
- Kitchen Microwave, Blender, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Toaster, Gas range with grill, Tea Pot - Kettle, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Oven, Cookware, dishes, utensils
- Living No Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Access Bathroom from Living Area, Clock Radio, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Vacuum Cleaner, Hand-Held Shower, Hair Dryer, Laundry Facilities on Site, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Iron and Ironing Board, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Hiking, Wind Surfing, -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water
- Suitability non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #908 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen , BeachfrontStudio - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $100 to $118 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays.
Beautiful Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head views and a sandy swimming beach at your back door - all on the quiet end of Waikiki! RENOVATED NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM! Washer/dryer, flat screen TV/Bose CD player, WiFi. Parking by request.
Exact match: Colony Surf #306 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen , BeachfrontStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $80 to $113 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Ocean, beach and Diamond Head Views from this beautifully decorated studio located in the quiet end of Waikiki with sandy swimming beach. Modern appliances and WiFi Internet. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Colony Surf #406 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $85 to $117 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Stunning ocean and Diamond Head views from this fully-equipped beachfront studio cooled by tropical Trade winds on one of the most perfect stretches of sand on Oahu! Free WiFi, parking, and includes washer/dryer. 30-night minimum.
Close Match: Colony Surf #1508 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $105 to $122 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Picture your next vacation in this incredible ocean and Diamond Head view studio suite on the quiet end of Waikiki with swimming beach, full kitchen, washer/dryer combo, Queen bed, parking by request. 30-night minimum by calendar month only. Sleeps 2.
Close Match: Four Paddle #1703 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen does not match Building (Colony Surf), BeachfrontStudio - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $79 to $120 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Partial ocean-view studio with lanai, central AC, full kitchen, washer/dryer, King bed (or 2 twins), Queen sleeper sofa, FREE parking, WiFi! Walk to best beaches in Waikiki, shops and restaurants. 30+ Night Minimum. Sleeps 4
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.