- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #406 - Upgraded Beachfront Studio on Quiet Waikiki beach with Swimming/Surfing!
Colony Surf #406
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu
Colony Surf #406 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. Preference given to calendar month bookings. Online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
Upgraded Beachfront Studio on Quiet Beach Near Waikiki!
On the quiet end of Waikiki, on Oahu’s sought-after Gold Coast at the base of Diamond Head, this 540 sq. ft. Colony Surf studio offers stunning ocean and Diamond Head views. This airy and fully-equipped studio is cooled by tropical tradewinds (no a/c) and its ideal beachfront location on one of the most perfect stretches of sand on Oahu, also provides a front row seat to countless glorious sunsets.
Your condo includes:
- Queen bed
- 50" Flat screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Full kitchen with gas range/oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, built-in microwave oven
- Walk-in shower (no tub)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Parking
This is beachside living at its finest! Colony Surf is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. Although there is NO pool at this location, on one side of the building you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer!
Public transportation (thebus.org) is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
Tax ID: TA-1064888320-01
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 540 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Wonderful ExperienceMiddlebury United States, 03. October 2017 Stayed for 42 days in August, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. October 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great Kaimana Beach GetawayJane L. from Bullhead city United States, 04. September 2017 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2017
Great experience - would do it again - excellent location. Nearby beach one of the best on Oahu. Appliances dated & need to be replaced. However location outweighed that.... Good job
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. September 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments. We work hard to offer great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions waterfalls, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Restaurants and Shops, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Restaurant on location
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Flat Screen TV
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Kahala Mall, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Beachfront
- Kitchen Tea Pot - Kettle, Gas Cook Top, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishes & Utensils, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Washer & Dryer, Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living FREE Onsite Parking, Washer/Dryer, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Parking Included, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking
- Location type Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #1508 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals , Full kitchen , BeachfrontStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $105 to $122 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Picture your next vacation in this incredible ocean and Diamond Head view studio suite on the quiet end of Waikiki with swimming beach, full kitchen, washer/dryer combo, Queen bed, parking by request. 30-night minimum by calendar month only. Sleeps 2.
Close Match: Colony Surf #908 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match RentalsStudio - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $100 to $118 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays.
Beautiful Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head views and a sandy swimming beach at your back door - all on the quiet end of Waikiki! RENOVATED NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM! Washer/dryer, flat screen TV/Bose CD player, WiFi. Parking by request.
Close Match: Colony Surf #308 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $79 to $113 Monthly Rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Ocean and Diamond Head views from this newly decorated ocean front studio with sandy swimming beach at your doorstep! New appliances and WiFI - Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Colony Surf #306 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match RentalsStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $80 to $113 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Ocean, beach and Diamond Head Views from this beautifully decorated studio located in the quiet end of Waikiki with sandy swimming beach. Modern appliances and WiFi Internet. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Ilikai #341 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen does not match Building (Colony Surf), BeachfrontStudio - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $139 to $269
You will appreciate the spaciousness of this contemporary studio with full kitchen (no dishwasher), Marina and ocean views! And it includes one FREE parking and WiFi! Sleeps 4!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.