- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #406 - Upgraded Beachfront Studio on Quiet Waikiki beach with Swimming/Surfing!
Colony Surf #406
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu
Colony Surf #406 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. Preference given to calendar month bookings. Online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
PLEASE NOTE: Michel’s Restaurant, located off the lobby at Colony Surf, is current closed and undergoing a large, 4-stage renovation through March 31 which may involve construction noise. Work hours are Monday through Saturday, 7am-7pm with "quiet work" scheduled for the first and last 1.5 hours of each work day.
Upgraded Beachfront Studio on Quiet Beach Near Waikiki!
On the quiet end of Waikiki, on Oahu’s sought-after Gold Coast at the base of Diamond Head, this 540 sq. ft. Colony Surf studio offers stunning ocean and Diamond Head views. This airy and fully-equipped studio is cooled by tropical tradewinds (no a/c) and its ideal beachfront location on one of the most perfect stretches of sand on Oahu, also provides a front row seat to countless glorious sunsets.
Your condo includes:
- Queen bed
- 50" Flat screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Full kitchen with gas range/oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, built-in microwave oven
- Walk-in shower (no tub)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Parking
This is beachside living at its finest! Colony Surf is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. Although there is NO pool at this location, on one side of the building you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer!
Public transportation (thebus.org) is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
Tax ID: TA-1064888320-01
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 540 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Wonderful ExperienceMaryEllen T. from Middlebury United States, 03. October 2017 Stayed for 42 days in August, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. October 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great Kaimana Beach GetawayJane L. from Bullhead city United States, 04. September 2017 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2017
Great experience - would do it again - excellent location. Nearby beach one of the best on Oahu. Appliances dated & need to be replaced. However location outweighed that.... Good job
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. September 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments. We work hard to offer great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions waterfalls, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Flat Screen TV , Free US Mainland/Local LD, Cable Television
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Exceptional Sunsets, Beachfront, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Gas Cook Top, Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Living Ironing Board and Iron, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Parking Included
- Location type Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, No Pool on Property, Swim at Ocean Beach, Surfing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.