- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #407 - Beachfront Building at the Quiet End of Waikiki with Swimming/Surfing!
Colony Surf #407
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Colony Surf #407 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
Cooled by tradewinds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this beautifully upgraded 900 sq.ft. one-bedroom suite in the oceanfront Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki, has beautiful ocean and Diamond Head views and a spacious living/dining area for entertaining. This condo overlooks the volleyball court area of the Outrigger Canoe Club next door.
- Carpeted throughout
- Sectional Sofa
- NEW 40" flat screen TV, DVD player (with lots of DVDs)
- Desk area with monitor and printer
- Dining for 4
- Ceiling Fan
- Plantation Shutters
- Granite counters and breakfast bar with bar stools
- Gas oven/stove
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave oven
- Separated from the living room by 2 sliding doors
- Queen bed
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand.
- Stacked Bosch Washer/dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
- FREE WiFi Internet
- Parking for 1 vehicle upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (NO POOL onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-0758702080-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen
- Attractions museums, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Movies, DVD Player
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Kahala Mall, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Exceptional Sunsets, On Beach, Partial Ocean View
- Kitchen Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Tea Pot - Kettle, Washer & Dryer, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Gas Cook Top, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Oven
- Leisure activities beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, scenic drives, -, walking, whale watching
- Living Full kitchen with dishwasher, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Ironing Board and Iron, Washer/Dryer, Queen Bed, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
- Local services and businesses hospital, groceries
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #807 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals , Full kitchen , Beachfront1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $115 to $150 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
RELAX in this large suite on the quiet end of Waikiki with amazing ocean and Diamond Head views. Colony Surf has a quiet swimming beach in front of the building. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, king bed. WiFi. Unassigned parking by request.
Close Match: Colony Surf #409 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $105 to $130 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Relax on the beach at Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki with a quiet swimming and surfing beach! Contemporary design with full kitchen, washer/dryer, queen bed, WiFi. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Colony Surf #1505 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $125 to $155 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Beachfront building suite has incredible views of ocean and Diamond Head. On the quiet end of Waikiki with it's own swimming beach, full kitchen, washer/dryer, king bed. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Waikiki Shore #1212 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Building (Colony Surf)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $305 to $395
Recently remodeled, beautiful Waikiki beachfront open-concept one-bedroom condo with panoramic ocean views! King bed, queen sleeper sofa, split A/C, flat screen TV, Toto Washlet, FREE WiFi and PARKING! Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Fairway Villa #914 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen does not match Building (Colony Surf), Beachfront1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $140 to $199
Savor the beautiful mountain and Ala Wai Canal views from this contemporary/Hawaiian flair condo. Stainless appliances, dishwasher, A/C, washer/dryer, one parking, WiFi. Sleeps 4!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.