- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #407 - Beachfront Building at the Quiet End of Waikiki with Swimming/Surfing!
Colony Surf #407
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #407, Honolulu
Colony Surf #407 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
Cooled by tradewinds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this beautifully upgraded 900 sq.ft. one-bedroom suite in the oceanfront Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki, has beautiful ocean and Diamond Head views and a spacious living/dining area for entertaining. This condo overlooks the volleyball court area of the Outrigger Canoe Club next door.
- Carpeted throughout
- Sectional Sofa
- NEW 40" flat screen TV, DVD player (with lots of DVDs)
- Desk area with monitor and printer
- Dining for 4
- Ceiling Fan
- Plantation Shutters
- Granite counters and breakfast bar with bar stools
- Gas oven/stove
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave oven
- Separated from the living room by 2 sliding doors
- Queen bed
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand.
- Stacked Bosch Washer/Dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
- FREE WiFi Internet
- Parking for 1 vehicle upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (NO POOL onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-0758702080-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #407, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Nice beach/surf right out frontNeil B. from Calgary Canada, 17. January 2018 Stayed for 1 days in December, 2017
Nice ocean front location - some noise from adjacent volleyball courts but not too late at night. Quite well equipped for cooking etc. No coffee grinder. Land line with Canada/USA calls nice. Average quality queen bed. Byron from Captain Cook was helpful - brought beach towels and hot spot for wifi before we got it running; as well as helping us with check in by letting us put our luggage in another suite while waiting (luckily vacant for the day). To me it is a 5 star location overall, close to Diamond head and Kapiolani park/tennis courts, 10 minute walk to Waikiki and much calmer than same.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. January 2018
Mahalo for the detailed review and positive comments. We are delighted that you appreciated the amazing beach front location of this fabulous condo! Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! P.S. We think Byron is super to work with, too!
August 2017 in ParadiseMary K. from Cary United States, 16. September 2017 Stayed for 30 days in August, 2017
407 is a beautiful condo with everything we needed for a wonderful Honolulu stay. The kitchen and bath are fully furnished with everything we needed for our meals and special dinners with local family., plenty of linens including beach towels and beach chairs.
The artwork is unique and very interesting. Was a pleasure to have such beauty added to the space.
The views are wonderful including watching the sunrise over the crater every morning. Beach/swimming sunsets are great fun as well.
Our only wish list item is a king bed.
Captain Cook, Bryon, was very helpful and easy to work with.
Thank you to everyone who made our stay so relaxing.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Colony Surf 407! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen
- Attractions museums, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment DVD Player, Cable Television, DVD Movies
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Partial Ocean View, Near Kahala Mall, On Beach, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Exceptional Sunsets, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Gas Cook Top, Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities beachcombing, -, eco tourism, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, luaus
- Living Ironing Board and Iron, FREE Onsite Parking, Queen Bed, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Parking Included
- Local services and businesses hospital, groceries
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, No Pool on Property, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Sports and adventure activities swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, sailing, hiking, deepsea fishing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.