- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #407 - Beachfront Building at the Quiet End of Waikiki with Swimming/Surfing!
Colony Surf #407
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Colony Surf #407 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
Cooled by tradewinds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this beautifully upgraded 900 sq.ft. one-bedroom suite in the oceanfront Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki, has beautiful ocean and Diamond Head views and a spacious living/dining area for entertaining. This condo overlooks the volleyball court area of the Outrigger Canoe Club next door.
- Carpeted throughout
- Sectional Sofa
- NEW 40" flat screen TV, DVD player (with lots of DVDs)
- Desk area with monitor and printer
- Dining for 4
- Ceiling Fan
- Plantation Shutters
- Granite counters and breakfast bar with bar stools
- Gas oven/stove
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave oven
- Separated from the living room by 2 sliding doors
- Queen bed
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand.
- Stacked Bosch Washer/dryer
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
- FREE WiFi Internet
- Parking for 1 vehicle upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. (For this property, online reservations will be considered a request, subject to approval.)
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club. On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (NO POOL onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-0758702080-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
August 2017 in ParadiseMary K. from Cary United States, 16. September 2017 Stayed for 30 days in August, 2017
407 is a beautiful condo with everything we needed for a wonderful Honolulu stay. The kitchen and bath are fully furnished with everything we needed for our meals and special dinners with local family., plenty of linens including beach towels and beach chairs.
The artwork is unique and very interesting. Was a pleasure to have such beauty added to the space.
The views are wonderful including watching the sunrise over the crater every morning. Beach/swimming sunsets are great fun as well.
Our only wish list item is a king bed.
Captain Cook, Bryon, was very helpful and easy to work with.
Thank you to everyone who made our stay so relaxing.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Colony Surf 407! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen
- Attractions museums, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Movies, DVD Player
- Family Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Linens Provided, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Exceptional Sunsets, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Close to Beach, Partial Ocean View
- Kitchen Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Tea Pot - Kettle, Washer & Dryer, Gas Cook Top
- Leisure activities beachcombing, luaus, scenic drives, -, walking, whale watching, eco tourism
- Living Full kitchen with dishwasher, Ironing Board and Iron, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Washer/Dryer, Queen Bed
- Local services and businesses hospital, groceries
- Location type Beach View, Beachfront, Ocean View
- Outdoor No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #807 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals , Full kitchen , Beachfront1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $110 to $150 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
RELAX in this large suite on the quiet end of Waikiki with amazing ocean and Diamond Head views. Colony Surf has a quiet swimming beach in front of the building. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, king bed. WiFi. Unassigned parking by request.
Close Match: Colony Surf #409 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $100 to $130 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Relax on the beach at Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki with a quiet swimming and surfing beach! Contemporary design with full kitchen, washer/dryer, queen bed, WiFi. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Colony Surf #1505 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $115 to $155 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Beachfront building suite has incredible views of ocean and Diamond Head. On the quiet end of Waikiki with it's own swimming beach, full kitchen, washer/dryer, king bed. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Waikiki Shore #1212 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Building (Colony Surf)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $305 to $395
Recently remodeled, beautiful Waikiki beachfront open-concept one-bedroom condo with panoramic ocean views! King bed, queen sleeper sofa, split A/C, flat screen TV, Toto Washlet, FREE WiFi and PARKING! Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Waikiki Park Heights #1705 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen does not match Building (Colony Surf), Beachfront1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $120 to $175
Renovated ocean-view one-bedroom with central AC! Excellent location; 5 min walk to best beach in Waikiki, restaurants, and shopping. FREE WIFI and local calls included. Parking $15/day. Sleeps 3-4.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.