- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #409 - Right On The Beach with Diamond Head views- Swimming and Surfing!
Colony Surf #409
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Colony Surf #409 has a 30+ Night minimum stay requirement. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval. Please note: From April – November, lower monthly pricing is available for rentals of 6 or more months. Please contact us for a quote.)
PLEASE NOTE: The world famous Michel’s Restaurant, located off the lobby at Colony Surf, is undergoing a large, 4-stage renovation beginning February 21 through March 31. Should construction noise become a problem during your stay, please contact your property manager and let him know.
You found it! A spacious (900 sq. ft.) 4th floor one-bedroom suite (open floor plan) with a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean, on the quiet end of Waikiki with a quiet swimming beach just steps from the building.
The large carpeted living area has 2 overhead ceiling fans,Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned) a 41” flat screen TV and DVD player and dining for 4. The sound of the surf and an inviting queen-size sleigh bed beckon you to enjoy a restful night’s sleep.
The full kitchen (with dishwasher) has a double-wide refrigerator with ice maker and a gas stove and oven. Next to the kitchen is stackable washer/dryer.
The bathroom has a shower (no tub) and hand-held shower wand.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL: free WiFi, local and long distance calls to US and Canada. Parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club.
On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-192-979-3536-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
ExcellentEnrique B. from Jamul United States, 01. June 2017 Stayed for 41 days in April, 2017
I had a great experience staying at the Colony Surf John D'Angelo and his staff were exceptional. I will be recommending all additional staff due to arrive from my company to use your service and pick this property to stay with during their relocation experience.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2017
Mahalo Enrique for the 5 star review and recommendation! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at this great property! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you and your staff on your next visit, your friends at Captain Cook Resorts!
TakisPanayotis T. from Monte-Carlo, Monaco, 17. April 2017 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Paradise Found!Edmonton Canada, 25. February 2017 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2017
The Colony Surf is our favorite location and we've been to Hawaii many times. Close enough to Waikiki without the noise at night and right on the beach. The apartment is very well equipped with lots of pots, pans, dishes and small appliances. The large appliances are quite old but functional (except for the dishwasher which had a little trouble getting things clean at times). The queen sleigh bed is very comfortable but could use new sheets. Lots of towels, etc. and beach chairs. Having a ensuite washer/dryer is a treat! Another reading lamp would be nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. February 2017
Mahalo, Rolston for posting the positive review and recommendation of your recent stay! Happy to hear you appreciated the great location and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your feedback onto your property manager, and we look forward to your next visit!
Paradise on OahuFloral Park United States, 17. February 2016 Stayed for 31 days in January, 2016
Fabulous location. Beautiful beach. Better views from higher floors. Unit could use a comfortable chair and a ceiling fan. Otherwise, very nicely furnished and equipped.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. February 2016
Mahalo! Ceiling fans and additional seating are being installed in March 2016.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions waterfalls, live theater, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Restaurant on location
- Culture Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Free US/Local/Canada calls, DVD Player, Flat Screen
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Parking, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Linens Provided, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Kahala Mall, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Exceptional Views, Beachfront, Near Beach, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Gas Cook Top, Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Oven, Ice Maker, Washer & Dryer, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Living Beach Chairs, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Parking Included
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, No Pool on Property, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Surfing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.