- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #409 - Right On The Beach with Diamond Head views- Swimming and Surfing!
Colony Surf #409
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #409, Honolulu
Colony Surf #409 - (30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
You found it! Cooled by ceiling fans and trade winds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this spacious (900 sqft) 4th floor open floor plan one-bedroom has a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and is right on Oahu’s Gold Coast with a quiet swimming beach just steps from the building.
2019 Updates Include:
- freshly painted
- NEW Flooring
- FULL kitchen remodel
- Partial bathroom remodel
- Freshly painted throughout
- NEW Carpet (March 2019)
- 2 overhead ceiling fans (Colony Surf suites are not air-conditioned)
- 41” flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining for 4
- New King bed (March 2019)
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, NEW (March 2019) appliances (refrigerator, gas stove and oven).
- NEW (March 2019) Stackable washer/dryer.
- The bathroom has a shower (no tub) and hand-held shower wand.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local and long distance calls to US and Canada.
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
Enjoy beach side living at its finest! Colony Surf is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club.
Enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park on one side of Colony Surf and on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean!
You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Sorry, NO pool onsite.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-192-979-3536-01
Colony Surf #409 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #409, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Our Stay at 409Mike H. from Sacramento United States, 16. March 2019 Stayed for 71 days in January, 2019
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Colony Surf. Looking forward to next year.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. March 2019
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We appreciate your repeat business and we look forward to welcoming you back next year!
Colony surf 409Glenn W. from Moffat Beach Australia, 16. June 2018 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2018
Beatifful position,good staff, apartment needs a few odd jobs doing, but overall excellent
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. June 2018
Mahalo! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
ExcellentEnrique B. from Jamul United States, 01. June 2017 Stayed for 41 days in April, 2017
I had a great experience staying at the Colony Surf John D'Angelo and his staff were exceptional. I will be recommending all additional staff due to arrive from my company to use your service and pick this property to stay with during their relocation experience.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2017
Mahalo Enrique for the 5 star review and recommendation! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at this great property! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you and your staff on your next visit, your friends at Captain Cook Resorts!
TakisPanayotis T. from Monte-Carlo, Monaco, 17. April 2017 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Paradise Found!Edmonton Canada, 25. February 2017 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2017
The Colony Surf is our favorite location and we've been to Hawaii many times. Close enough to Waikiki without the noise at night and right on the beach. The apartment is very well equipped with lots of pots, pans, dishes and small appliances. The large appliances are quite old but functional (except for the dishwasher which had a little trouble getting things clean at times). The queen sleigh bed is very comfortable but could use new sheets. Lots of towels, etc. and beach chairs. Having a ensuite washer/dryer is a treat! Another reading lamp would be nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. February 2017
Mahalo, Rolston for posting the positive review and recommendation of your recent stay! Happy to hear you appreciated the great location and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your feedback onto your property manager, and we look forward to your next visit!
Paradise on OahuFloral Park United States, 17. February 2016 Stayed for 31 days in January, 2016
Fabulous location. Beautiful beach. Better views from higher floors. Unit could use a comfortable chair and a ceiling fan. Otherwise, very nicely furnished and equipped.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. February 2016
Mahalo! Ceiling fans and additional seating are being installed in March 2016.
Precise property address:
2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #409
0 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions live theater, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Restaurant on location
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment DVD Player, Flat Screen, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Beachfront, Close to Beach, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Gas Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Parking Included, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor No Pool on Property, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.