- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #604 - Oceanfront on Oahu's Gold Coast!
Colony Surf #604
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2895 Kalakaua Avenue #604, Honolulu
Colony Surf #604 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue - (30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.)
ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
SPECIAL RATES! Due to the Pandemic, reservations in September and possibly through October must be a 30-night minimum and a 14-day mandatory quarantine may be required. Please message us for a low price quote for a 30-night stay!
The best of Hawaii awaits you in this large (1540 sf) oceanfront double-sized corner condo at renowned Colony Surf on Oahu’s Gold Coast. Cooled by ceiling fans and trade winds (Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this remodeled and beautifully furnished treasure was originally 2 units combined to create one.
- Tile flooring
- 65" Smart TV
- Dining for 8
- Stainless Steel Appliances (NO oven)
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- Glass cooktop
- 2 Queen Beds
- 55" Smart TV
- Walk-in shower
- Washlet commode
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local and long distance calls to US and Canada.
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle upon advance request.
Enjoy beach side living at its finest! Amenities include the famous restaurant, Michel’s, right downstairs, and next door, the private Outrigger Canoe Club. Enjoy the blue sparkling waters of the private beach, walk or play tennis at nearby Kapiolani Park, visit Waikiki Aquarium and the Honolulu Zoo. For a change of pace, experience the exciting nightlife of Waikiki
You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Sorry, NO pool onsite.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-139-889-9712-01
Colony Surf #6049 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue #604, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1540 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen
Reviews for this property
The trip was more beautiful because of the excellent accommodatioZhi K. from United States, 30. June 2020 Stayed for 49 days in April, 2020
Everything was very satisfactory for this unit except that one condition was not met. The unit's condition states that phones in the United States can be used for free. But we couldn't use this phone until we left. Due to COVID-19, we needed a phone to order food, but it was inconvenient because we couldn't use it. I hope this part will be improved. Thank you for providing a very clean unit.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. July 2020
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! We apologize for the phone problem, thank you for alerting us, we have made sure it is now working properly. In the future please give your property manager an opportunity to remedy any issues while you are still our guest so we can make your stay more enjoyable!. I will pass your feedback on to the team and hope to see you on your next visit.
A month in Hawaii during the coronavirus pandemic.James S. from Orinda United States, 31. March 2020 Stayed for 27 days in March, 2020
Our timing was not the best as 3/4 of our stay was under "shelter in place" orders from the state of Hawaii. But staying in unit 604 made everything less is a beautifully renovated beachfront unit with all the conveniences one could hope for to survive a prolonged lockdown ;an efficient well stocked kitchen, 2 nicely done bathrooms with the latest Toto hi-tech toilets, a large dining table seating 8, a well furnished living room with a 65" TV' and a separate bedroom with 2 king sized beds and a 55" TV. The icing on the cake was the amazing view of the beach and ocean offering views of all the water activity (surfing, paddle boarding, and outrigger canoeing, not to mention the most sterling sunsets with the occasional green flash. We enjoyed a very active beach scene at least until the next door Outrigger Canoe Club shut down the 3rd week of our stay. Overall we would do it again as this is the best place to stay in Hawaii.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. March 2020
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for your stay especially in these uncertain times! We look foward to welcoming you back on a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
ParadiseIan D. from West Vancouver Canada, 19. March 2020 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2020
Had a great relaxing time in paradise, love the location
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. March 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Precise property address:
2895 Kalakaua Avenue #604
0 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Entertainment Cable Television
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.