- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #807 - 900 Sq Foot Condo - Quiet Beachfront Building - Swimming/Surfing Beach
Colony Surf #807
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua, Honolulu
Colony Surf #807 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
Just what you've been looking for! Cooled by trade winds and two 52" ceiling fans ( Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this is a spacious (900 sq. ft.) open floor plan, one-bedroom suite with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head!
- 40" flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining seating for 4.
- King size bed
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, new maple cabinetry, quartz counters
- Gas oven/stove
- Microwave oven
- Shower (no tub) and hand held shower
- Stack washer/dryer (plus laundry room on site)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland.
- Cable includes Showtime, HD channels, DVR.
- Parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club.
On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-192-979-3536-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
Best time everMissoula United States, 19. June 2017 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2017
Wonderful condo, close to everything, nice front desk manger
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. June 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
November 2016 #807Bruce S. from Milton United States, 21. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
Great stay. Condo well equipped and in good condition. I plan on renting every November for the foreseeable future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. December 2016
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and recommendation, Bruce - mahalo! We’re happy to hear you you had a most enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Excellent VacationBedford Hills United States, 03. May 2015 Stayed for 15 days in April, 2015
I needed a short term rental and didn't want to stay in a hotel. I called Captain Cook and they delivered excellently. It was seamless from beginning to end and the apartment was fantastic. Everything was as promised and represented. Suzanne McGill was my agent and she was efficient, helpful and got the job done with minimal hassle, assisting me with the paperwork since I was traveling when making the reservation. Couldn't have gone better.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. May 2015
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. We will pass your feedback on to Suzanne; she's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Outlet Shopping, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Museums, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Theatre, Military Base, Football Stadium
- Entertainment Free US/Local/Canada calls, DVD Player, Flat Screen
- Family On or Across Street from Beach, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Geographic Exceptional Sunrises, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Exceptional Views, Exceptional Sunsets, Close to Beach, Beachfront
- Kitchen Toaster, Stove, Rice Cooker, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Living FREE Onsite Parking, King Bed, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Parking Included
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , No Pool on Property, -, Swim at Ocean Beach, Beach Walking
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.