- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #807 - 900 Sq Foot Condo - Quiet Beachfront Building - Swimming/Surfing Beach
Colony Surf #807
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua, Honolulu
Colony Surf #807 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
Just what you've been looking for! Cooled by trade winds and two 52" ceiling fans ( Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this is a spacious (900 sq. ft.) open floor plan, one-bedroom suite with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head!
- 40" flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining seating for 4.
- King size bed
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, new maple cabinetry, quartz counters
- Gas oven/stove
- Microwave oven
- Shower (no tub) and hand held shower
- Stack washer/dryer (plus laundry room on site)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland.
- Cable includes Showtime, HD channels, DVR.
- Parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club.
On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-192-979-3536-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
November 2016 #807Bruce S. from Milton United States, 21. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
Great stay. Condo well equipped and in good condition. I plan on renting every November for the foreseeable future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. December 2016
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and recommendation, Bruce - mahalo! We’re happy to hear you you had a most enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Excellent VacationBedford Hills United States, 03. May 2015 Stayed for 15 days in April, 2015
I needed a short term rental and didn't want to stay in a hotel. I called Captain Cook and they delivered excellently. It was seamless from beginning to end and the apartment was fantastic. Everything was as promised and represented. Suzanne McGill was my agent and she was efficient, helpful and got the job done with minimal hassle, assisting me with the paperwork since I was traveling when making the reservation. Couldn't have gone better.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. May 2015
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. We will pass your feedback on to Suzanne; she's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location
- Culture Theatre, Ballet, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra
- Entertainment Flat Screen, Free US/Local/Canada calls, DVD Player
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Movie Theatre, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, On or Across Street from Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach
- Geographic Exceptional Sunrises, Beachfront, Close to Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Kahala Mall, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts
- Kitchen Cookware, dishes, utensils, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Washer & Dryer
- Living Full kitchen with dishwasher, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, No Smoking, King Bed
- Outdoor Beach Walking, -, Snorkeling , Swim at Ocean Beach, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking
- Suitability non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #407 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals , Full kitchen , Beachfront1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $108 to $133 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Upgraded 1-bedroom suite at oceanfront Colony Surf has ocean and Diamond Head views and living/dining area for entertaining. Cooled by tradewinds and a ceiling fan, this condo overlooks the volleyball court area of the Outrigger Canoe Club next door.
Close Match: Colony Surf #409 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $105 to $130 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Relax on the beach at Colony Surf on the quiet end of Waikiki with a quiet swimming and surfing beach! Contemporary design with full kitchen, washer/dryer, queen bed, WiFi. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Colony Surf #1505 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $125 to $155 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Beachfront building suite has incredible views of ocean and Diamond Head. On the quiet end of Waikiki with it's own swimming beach, full kitchen, washer/dryer, king bed. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Waikiki Shore #1212 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Building (Colony Surf)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $305 to $395
Recently remodeled, beautiful Waikiki beachfront open-concept one-bedroom condo with panoramic ocean views! King bed, queen sleeper sofa, split A/C, flat screen TV, Toto Washlet, FREE WiFi and PARKING! Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Windsor #1405 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals , Full kitchen does not match Building (Colony Surf), Beachfront1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $125 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
This monthly condo has it all! A/C, washlet, one parking, pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, full gym, putting green, library, jogging path, and its rooftop Sky Terrace has phenomenal views - especially of Friday night fireworks at the nearby Hilton Hawaiian Village!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.