- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #807 - 900 Sq Foot Condo - Quiet Beachfront Building - Swimming/Surfing Beach
Colony Surf #807
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 2)2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #807, Honolulu
Colony Surf #807 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.) Available for long term stays when dates permit.
Just what you've been looking for! Cooled by trade winds and two 52" ceiling fans ( Colony Surf Suites are not air-conditioned), this is a spacious (900 sq. ft.) open floor plan, one-bedroom suite with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head!
- 40" flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining seating for 4.
- King size bed
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, new maple cabinetry, quartz counters
- Gas oven/stove
- Microwave oven
- Shower (no tub) and hand held shower
- Stack washer/dryer (plus laundry room on site)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland.
- Cable includes Showtime, HD channels, DVR.
- Parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
The Colony Surf offers beach side living at its finest and is also home to world famous Michel's Restaurant and next door to the private Outrigger Canoe Club.
On one side of Colony Surf you’ll enjoy playing tennis or walking in Kapiolani Park; on the other side, enjoy swimming and sunning on the sandy beach, or surfing the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (no pool onsite). You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet a close enough walk to shopping, casual and fine dining, night life and the many attractions and activities that Waikiki has to offer.
Bus service is also available to Waikiki, grocery stores and shops in the area and to Ala Moana Shopping Center.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-192-979-3536-01
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue, #807, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 900 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
Spacious, Comfortable, Wonderful ViewMichael C. from Oakland United States, 16. June 2018 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2018
Great staying at the quieter end of Waikiki. Good swimming and snorkeling right out front. Scenic walks along the beach and in Kapiolani Park. Well equipped kitchen. Furniture was comfortable and clean, though a few items, like the ottoman, are showing wear. Would definitely stay again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. June 2018
Mahalo, for the great review and recommendation! We are so glad your stay was comfortable and we appreciate the feedback! We will look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Waikiki!
April in ParadiseRick and Judy W. from Ridgway United States, 17. May 2018 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2018
Great experience. Best location, spectacular views, all amenities included were terrific. Would come again but it’s already been rented, but thanks to Captain Cook we’re moving up to higher floor in same Colony Surf building - can’t wait to come back, mahalo!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. May 2018
Mahalo for the 5-star review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Colony Surf Nov. 2017 807Bruce S. from Milton United States, 14. December 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2017
Well equipped condo unit, great neighbors, 🤙, lots of aloha here!
Beautiful, quit beach, good snorkeling, paddling , and swimming!
Daily turtle sightings.
We'll be back!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate14. December 2017
Mahalo for the the great review and recommendation! We are so glad you appreciated the location of this fabulous beachfront condo, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Best time everMissoula United States, 19. June 2017 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2017
Wonderful condo, close to everything, nice front desk manger
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. June 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
November 2016 #807Bruce S. from Milton United States, 21. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
Great stay. Condo well equipped and in good condition. I plan on renting every November for the foreseeable future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. December 2016
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and recommendation, Bruce - mahalo! We’re happy to hear you you had a most enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Excellent VacationBedford Hills United States, 03. May 2015 Stayed for 15 days in April, 2015
I needed a short term rental and didn't want to stay in a hotel. I called Captain Cook and they delivered excellently. It was seamless from beginning to end and the apartment was fantastic. Everything was as promised and represented. Suzanne McGill was my agent and she was efficient, helpful and got the job done with minimal hassle, assisting me with the paperwork since I was traveling when making the reservation. Couldn't have gone better.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. May 2015
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. We will pass your feedback on to Suzanne; she's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location
- Culture Ballet, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment DVD Player, Flat Screen, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On or Across Street from Beach, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic Beachfront, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Gas Cook Top, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, No Smoking, Parking Included, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Swim at Ocean Beach
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.