- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #908 - Ocean and Diamond Head views from quiet end of Waikiki Beachfront!
Colony Surf #908
Studio for 3 guests (max. 3)2895 Kalakaua #908, Honolulu
Colony Surf #908 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
PLEASE NOTE: Michel’s Restaurant, located off the lobby at Colony Surf, is current closed and undergoing a large, 4-stage renovation through March 31 which may involve construction noise. Work hours are Monday through Saturday, 7am-7pm with "quiet work" scheduled for the first and last 1.5 hours of each work day.
- NEW KITCHEN with Shaker style maple cabinets with some white frost glass door inlays, quartz counters, built-in microwave
- NEW BATHROOM with Shaker style maple cabinets, quartz counters, floor to ceiling closets with Plantation style sliding doors.
- NEW white brushed pine wood laminate flooring throughout condo.
This sunny, 540 sq.ft. tropical décor studio has wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head! During winter months, you can even spot whales!
The oceanfront Colony Surf is on the prestigious Gold Coast of Waikiki with a quiet swimming beach just outside your door!
- NEW 40" Smart flat screen TV
- Bose CD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Queen Bed and full-size wall bed
- Overhead fan (Colony Surf suites are not air conditioned)
- Full kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, and built-in microwave oven.
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Personal sized stacked washer/dryer
You’ll have the convenience of world famous Michel’s restaurant on site, Kapiolani Park right across the street, and you’re just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
Your Rental Includes:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE long distance calls to US Mainland and Canada
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-032-685-0560-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua #908, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 540 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Hot review!Diana W. from Qualicum Beach Canada, 03. December 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2017
We enjoyed our stay in this unit, very nice that it had been recently updated. We have already booked for next year!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. December 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Wonderful space in a great locationLynn R. from Milford United States, 11. September 2017 Stayed for 37 days in August, 2017
This apartment was the perfect space for me during my 30+ day stay. It also has a beautiful view of the ocean and Diamond Head. I was a bit concerned about not having air conditioning since I was staying the month of August, but there was a great cross breeze most of the time. The additional floor fans and ceilings fans helped as well. The Captain Cook's property manager, Byron, was fantastic and made sure I had everything I needed for my stay. I will not hesitate rebooking the same place for a long term rental in Waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. September 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Lynn - Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Beautiful condo, perfect location, responsive agent.Valerie V. from Grinnell United States, 02. August 2017 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2017
We thoroughly enjoyed staying on the 9th floor of Colony Surf on the southeast side--the view was fantastic, but we didn't get the hot afternoon sun, breezes kept us cool. Remodeled kitchen, bathroom, and condo floor surface were all appreciated. Our son who visited slept on the Murphy bed when he visited for 5 days. Our agent, Byron, was extremely helpful and responsive when we needed anything. You can't beat the location of Colony Surf near the best beach in Waikiki (including monk seals) AND a parking space.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. August 2017
Mahalo, for the lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and ocean views of this fabulous condo! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Beautiful view, great locationValerie V. from Grinnell United States, 03. August 2016 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2016
We really enjoy the Diamond Head /Ocean side of Colony Surf which has cool breezes, an a great view. I could go swimming every morning at Sans Souci Beach and my husband took a walk around Diamond Head or Kapiolani Park every morning. And having a parking space is a gem in itself.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. August 2016
Mahalo for the wonderful review, Valerie. We're so glad you and your husband enjoyed staying at Colony Surf!
Old Hawaii location on the water; two block walk into WaikikiRichard C. from Hemet United States, 20. August 2014 Stayed for 56 days in June, 2014
Very nice location in the old area of Waikiki; very quiet just a short walking distance through the park along the coast to get to where all the action is in Waikiki. The ocean and Diamond Head view was fantastic; you can hear the surf from the condo. The condo was very clean and well equipped; it stayed cool with a nice cross breeze. We would have loved to stay longer and we would return for another extended stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2014
Aloha and mahalo for posting a review of your recent stay at Colony Surf! We're happy you enjoyed your stay! Let us know when you're ready to plan your return - "extended" stay! Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Wonderful Home away from HomeAnn P. from Victoria United States, 30. November 2013 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2013
Very happy to be away from the masses of other tourists in a locale which was adjacent to the Outrigger Canoe Club and the Elks and on a convenient bus route. Though the accomodation was small it quite suited my needs and was well equipped. The property manager was wonderful, meeting us initially and responding quickly to our needs. I will most assuredly stay there again and would have stayed longer, given the opportunity!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. December 2013
Aloha and mahalo for your comments! We look forward to your return visit! Guest Services - Captain Cook Resorts
908 colony surf a great place to stay !!Tom W. from United States, 23. October 2013 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2013
Very fact great...the gentleman who checked us in/out was very good...prompt ...very helpful...his service made our experience outstanding
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. October 2013
Aloha Tom and thank you for your feedback! I'll be sure to let the guest service representative know of your comments! Mahalo, Guest Services Captain Cook Resorts
PerfectWaipahu United States, 29. December 2012 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2012
We absolutely loved our stay. The condo had everything we could want: full kitchen including dishwasher, full sized refrigerator, stove...even washer and dryer. The location was superb...the views excellent. Yes, we would stay here again and again and again...
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Supermarket Close By, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Medical Services Nearby
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Dance
- Entertainment Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV , DVD Player, CD Player
- Family On or Across Street from Beach, Library, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Movie Theatre
- Geographic Near Kahala Mall, On Beach, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Exceptional Views, Exceptional Sunsets, Beachfront, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, On Ocean, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Gas Cook Top, Toaster, Blender, Stove, Rice Cooker, Oven, Washer & Dryer, Full Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Living Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Double-Size Wall Bed, Flat Screen TV, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, DVD, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Parking Included, Access Bathroom from Living Area
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Walkway to Water, Snorkeling , No Pool on Property, Convenience Store, Wind Surfing, -, Hiking, Outdoor Shower, Swim at Ocean Beach, Boogie Boarding, Boating, Beachcombing, Biking, Tennis Courts in Park, Beach Walking, Surfing, Fishing
- Suitability not suitable for children
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.