- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #908 - Ocean and Diamond Head views from quiet end of Waikiki Beachfront!
Colony Surf #908
Studio for 3 guests (max. 3)2895 Kalakaua #908, Honolulu
Colony Surf #908 has a 30+ Night minimum stay. (Preference is given to calendar month bookings; all online reservations are subject to approval.)
- NEW KITCHEN with Shaker style maple cabinets with some white frost glass door inlays, quartz counters, built-in microwave
- NEW BATHROOM with Shaker style maple cabinets, quartz counters, floor to ceiling closets with Plantation style sliding doors.
- NEW white brushed pine wood laminate flooring throughout condo.
This sunny, 540 sq.ft. tropical décor studio has wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head! During winter months, you can even spot whales!
The oceanfront Colony Surf is on the prestigious Gold Coast of Waikiki with a quiet swimming beach just outside your door!
- NEW 40" Smart flat screen TV
- Bose CD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Queen Bed and full-size wall bed
- Overhead fan (Colony Surf suites are not air conditioned)
- Full kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, and built-in microwave oven.
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Personal sized stacked washer/dryer
You’ll have the convenience of world famous Michel’s restaurant on site, Kapiolani Park right across the street, and you’re just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
Your Rental Includes:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE long distance calls to US Mainland and Canada
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-032-685-0560-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2895 Kalakaua #908, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 540 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Beautiful view, great locationValerie V. from Grinnell United States, 03. August 2016 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2016
We really enjoy the Diamond Head /Ocean side of Colony Surf which has cool breezes, an a great view. I could go swimming every morning at Sans Souci Beach and my husband took a walk around Diamond Head or Kapiolani Park every morning. And having a parking space is a gem in itself.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. August 2016
Mahalo for the wonderful review, Valerie. We're so glad you and your husband enjoyed staying at Colony Surf!
Old Hawaii location on the water; two block walk into WaikikiRichard C. from Hemet United States, 20. August 2014 Stayed for 56 days in June, 2014
Very nice location in the old area of Waikiki; very quiet just a short walking distance through the park along the coast to get to where all the action is in Waikiki. The ocean and Diamond Head view was fantastic; you can hear the surf from the condo. The condo was very clean and well equipped; it stayed cool with a nice cross breeze. We would have loved to stay longer and we would return for another extended stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2014
Aloha and mahalo for posting a review of your recent stay at Colony Surf! We're happy you enjoyed your stay! Let us know when you're ready to plan your return - "extended" stay! Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Wonderful Home away from HomeAnn P. from Victoria United States, 30. November 2013 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2013
Very happy to be away from the masses of other tourists in a locale which was adjacent to the Outrigger Canoe Club and the Elks and on a convenient bus route. Though the accomodation was small it quite suited my needs and was well equipped. The property manager was wonderful, meeting us initially and responding quickly to our needs. I will most assuredly stay there again and would have stayed longer, given the opportunity!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. December 2013
Aloha and mahalo for your comments! We look forward to your return visit! Guest Services - Captain Cook Resorts
908 colony surf a great place to stay !!Tom W. from United States, 23. October 2013 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2013
Very fact great...the gentleman who checked us in/out was very good...prompt ...very helpful...his service made our experience outstanding
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. October 2013
Aloha Tom and thank you for your feedback! I'll be sure to let the guest service representative know of your comments! Mahalo, Guest Services Captain Cook Resorts
PerfectWaipahu United States, 29. December 2012 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2012
We absolutely loved our stay. The condo had everything we could want: full kitchen including dishwasher, full sized refrigerator, stove...even washer and dryer. The location was superb...the views excellent. Yes, we would stay here again and again and again...
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Theatre, Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, On or Across Street from Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Library, Movie Theatre, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic Near Kahala Mall, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach, On Ocean, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Beachfront, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Washer & Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Tea Pot - Kettle, Full Kitchen, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Blender, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, No Smoking, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Clock Radio, Iron and Ironing Board, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Washer/Dryer, Double-Size Wall Bed, Parking Included
- Outdoor Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, -, Snorkeling , Surfing, No Pool on Property, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park
- Suitability not suitable for children
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Colony Surf #306 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen , BeachfrontStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $90 to $113 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Ocean, beach and Diamond Head Views from this beautifully decorated studio located in the quiet end of Waikiki with sandy swimming beach. Modern appliances and WiFi Internet. Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Exact match: Colony Surf #308 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen , BeachfrontStudio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $79 to $113 Monthly Rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Ocean and Diamond Head views from this newly decorated ocean front studio with sandy swimming beach at your doorstep! New appliances and WiFI - Unassigned Parking by request. Please call for reservations.
Close Match: Colony Surf #1508 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $115 to $120 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Picture your next vacation in this incredible ocean and Diamond Head view studio suite on the quiet end of Waikiki with swimming beach, full kitchen, washer/dryer combo, Queen bed, parking by request. 30-night minimum by calendar month only. Sleeps 2.
Close Match: Colony Surf #406 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Colony Surf), Full kitchen , Beachfront does not match Rentals (Monthly)Studio - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $110 to $117 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Stunning ocean and Diamond Head views from this fully-equipped beachfront studio cooled by tropical Trade winds on one of the most perfect stretches of sand on Oahu! Free WiFi, parking, and includes washer/dryer. 30-night minimum.
Close Match: Four Paddle #1703 matches Bedrooms (0.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Rentals (Monthly), Full kitchen does not match Building (Colony Surf), BeachfrontStudio - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $79 to $120 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Ocean-view studio with lanai, Central AC, remodeled kitchen, washer/dryer, king bed (or 2 twins), queen sleeper sofa, Free parking, WiFi, local, US and Canadian calls. Walk to best beaches in Waikiki, shops and restaurants. Monthly rental only. Sleeps 4
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.