- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Colony Surf #908 - Ocean and Diamond Head views from quiet end of Waikiki Beachfront!
Colony Surf #908
Studio for 3 guests (max. 3)2895 Kalakaua Avenue #908, Honolulu
Colony Surf #908 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum. Preference given to calendar month bookings.) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- NEW KITCHEN with Shaker style maple cabinets with some white frost glass door inlays, quartz counters, built-in microwave
- NEW BATHROOM with Shaker style maple cabinets, quartz counters, floor to ceiling closets with Plantation style sliding doors.
- NEW white brushed pine wood laminate flooring throughout condo.
This sunny, 540 sq.ft. tropical décor studio has wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head! During winter months, you can even spot whales!
The oceanfront Colony Surf is on the prestigious Gold Coast of Waikiki with a quiet swimming beach just outside your door!
- NEW 40" Smart flat screen TV
- Bose CD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Queen Bed and full-size wall bed
- Overhead fan (Colony Surf suites are not air conditioned)
- Full kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, and built-in microwave oven.
- Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Personal sized stacked washer/dryer
You’ll have the convenience of world famous Michel’s restaurant on site, Kapiolani Park right across the street, and you’re just a short walk into Waikiki! Bus service is available to Waikiki, groceries and shops in the area.
Your Rental Includes:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE long distance calls to US Mainland and Canada
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle may be made available upon advance request.
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-032-685-0560-01
Colony Surf #908 - 2895 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
- Address 2895 Kalakaua Avenue #908, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 540 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Beautiful view, perfect location, comfortable condoValerie V. from Grinnell United States, 02. August 2019 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2019
This is the third time we have rented this condo and it feels like home--a beautiful space where we entertain friends who enjoy the fabulous view and the cool breezes. I can walk down to the beach and go swimming at my favorite beach in 5 minutes.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. August 2019
Aloha and welcome back! Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Great stay at colony surfEric W. from Wilton United States, 17. July 2019 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2019
We have stayed in this complex before and have always been happy with the accommodations
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. July 2019
Welcome Back! Mahalo, Eric, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Our third time staying hereValerie V. from Grinnell United States, 16. August 2018 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2018
This was our third July staying at Colony Surf #908 and we enjoyed it as much as we did the last two summers. I have written two previous enthusiastic reviews about the location, the beautiful view, the great response to any problems. We love staying inn #908.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. August 2018
Mahalo and Welcome back! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Hot review!Roger P. from Qualicum Beach Canada, 03. December 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2017
We enjoyed our stay in this unit, very nice that it had been recently updated. We have already booked for next year!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. December 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Wonderful space in a great locationLynn R. from Milford United States, 11. September 2017 Stayed for 37 days in August, 2017
This apartment was the perfect space for me during my 30+ day stay. It also has a beautiful view of the ocean and Diamond Head. I was a bit concerned about not having air conditioning since I was staying the month of August, but there was a great cross breeze most of the time. The additional floor fans and ceilings fans helped as well. The Captain Cook's property manager, Byron, was fantastic and made sure I had everything I needed for my stay. I will not hesitate rebooking the same place for a long term rental in Waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. September 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Lynn - Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Beautiful condo, perfect location, responsive agent.Valerie V. from Grinnell United States, 02. August 2017 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2017
We thoroughly enjoyed staying on the 9th floor of Colony Surf on the southeast side--the view was fantastic, but we didn't get the hot afternoon sun, breezes kept us cool. Remodeled kitchen, bathroom, and condo floor surface were all appreciated. Our son who visited slept on the Murphy bed when he visited for 5 days. Our agent, Byron, was extremely helpful and responsive when we needed anything. You can't beat the location of Colony Surf near the best beach in Waikiki (including monk seals) AND a parking space.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. August 2017
Mahalo, for the lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and ocean views of this fabulous condo! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Beautiful view, great locationValerie V. from Grinnell United States, 03. August 2016 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2016
We really enjoy the Diamond Head /Ocean side of Colony Surf which has cool breezes, an a great view. I could go swimming every morning at Sans Souci Beach and my husband took a walk around Diamond Head or Kapiolani Park every morning. And having a parking space is a gem in itself.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. August 2016
Mahalo for the wonderful review, Valerie. We're so glad you and your husband enjoyed staying at Colony Surf!
Old Hawaii location on the water; two block walk into WaikikiRichard C. from Hemet United States, 20. August 2014 Stayed for 56 days in June, 2014
Very nice location in the old area of Waikiki; very quiet just a short walking distance through the park along the coast to get to where all the action is in Waikiki. The ocean and Diamond Head view was fantastic; you can hear the surf from the condo. The condo was very clean and well equipped; it stayed cool with a nice cross breeze. We would have loved to stay longer and we would return for another extended stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2014
Aloha and mahalo for posting a review of your recent stay at Colony Surf! We're happy you enjoyed your stay! Let us know when you're ready to plan your return - "extended" stay! Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Wonderful Home away from HomeAnn P. from Victoria United States, 30. November 2013 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2013
Very happy to be away from the masses of other tourists in a locale which was adjacent to the Outrigger Canoe Club and the Elks and on a convenient bus route. Though the accomodation was small it quite suited my needs and was well equipped. The property manager was wonderful, meeting us initially and responding quickly to our needs. I will most assuredly stay there again and would have stayed longer, given the opportunity!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. December 2013
Aloha and mahalo for your comments! We look forward to your return visit! Guest Services - Captain Cook Resorts
908 colony surf a great place to stay !!Tom W. from United States, 23. October 2013 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2013
Very fact great...the gentleman who checked us in/out was very good...prompt ...very helpful...his service made our experience outstanding
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. October 2013
Aloha Tom and thank you for your feedback! I'll be sure to let the guest service representative know of your comments! Mahalo, Guest Services Captain Cook Resorts
PerfectWaipahu United States, 29. December 2012 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2012
We absolutely loved our stay. The condo had everything we could want: full kitchen including dishwasher, full sized refrigerator, stove...even washer and dryer. The location was superb...the views excellent. Yes, we would stay here again and again and again...
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On or Across Street from Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic Beachfront, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Beach Vollyball Tournaments, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach, On Ocean
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Gas Cook Top, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, DVD, Double-Size Wall Bed, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Fishing, Hiking, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
- Suitability not suitable for children
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.