- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Discovery Bay #1509-Endeavor Tower - GREAT location! Marina view! Washer/dryer, AC, Wi-Fi and one parking!
Discovery Bay #1509-Endeavor Tower
1 Bedroom(s) for 2 guests (max. 2)1778 Ala Moana Blvd #1509, Honolulu
Discovery Bay #1509-Endeavor Tower – 1778 Ala Moana Blvd
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
This spacious, 724 sq.ft. one-bedroom corner unit at Discovery Bay (Endeavor Tower) has central A/C, an open 128 sq.ft. balcony/lanai overlooking the pool and sundeck, and beautiful marina, ocean, city and mountain views! 2-person max.
Discovery Bay has excellent security features, including a locked lobby, video monitoring, and 24/7 security guards. There are several restaurants on site and it's just a short walk to the beach, Ala Moana Center, park and tennis courts.
– Wood engineered laminate floors in kitchen/dining/living room
– TV and DVD Player
– Dining (seats 4)
– Full kitchen with dishwasher
– Breakfast bar with bar stools
– King bed
– Tub/shower combo with handheld shower wand
DISCOVERY BAY’S RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
– Hot Tub
– Weight Room
– BBQ Area
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE COVERED PARKING for 1 vehicle
– FREE local calls, and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking or Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 136-618-3936-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-012-010-0069
This property may not be rented for less than 30 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.
- Address 1778 Ala Moana Blvd #1509, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 15
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 724 ft2
- Beds 1 King
Reviews for this property
Great locationJoshua J. from Spokane United States, 03. November 2021 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2021
Spacious and clean 1-bedroom with amazing view in one direction, but view of neighbor’s balcony in the other.
Very convenient location.
Parking on 9th floor was a little tedious, but grateful it came with a parking space!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. November 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Discovery BayLaSalle Canada, 30. October 2017 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2017
We loved the condo and it's location, it had a good configuration and clean; however, the bed was too soft which gave us a soar back. Also, the curtains did not cut out the light which was not pleasant for sleeping. Besides that we enjoyed our stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. October 2017
Mahalo, for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We understand that mattress firmness is a personal preference, and we are sorry you didn't find it as comfortable as you would like. I will pass your feedback on to the team and we look forward to your next visit!
goodRITSUKO I. from SETAGAYA-KU Japan, 24. August 2017 Stayed for 35 days in July, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. August 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Home away from homeCarol P. from Windsor Canada, 03. April 2017 Stayed for 59 days in February, 2017
I would definitely book this apartment again for location, cleanliness, view, had everything we needed, good security and Jessica took good care of us. I would highly recommend Captain Cook. We've dealt with them on a number of occasions and always been very satisfied.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. April 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review, Carol! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit! We hope your future travels do include another visit! See you then!
Discovery Bay Unit 1509Anne S. from Parksville Canada, 08. February 2017 Stayed for 31 days in December, 2016
Jessica was great no delay in help
Would recommend for sure
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. February 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Wish we were there now!Irvine Canada, 07. January 2017 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
We liked everything about this property and our stay there. Discovery Bay is centrally located with-in walking distance of grocery stores and entertainment and Waikiki beach. If we got tired of walking we caught "TheBus" and it took us right to the front door of our building.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. January 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review, Roy! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Nous avons aimé notre séjourLevis United States, 11. March 2016 Stayed for 38 days in January, 2016
Super beau et bon serviçe captain Cook
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. March 2016
Merci, Dany! Nous apprécions vos affaires de répétition! J'espère te revoir bientôt!
Vacation in ParadiseKen W. from Edmonton Canada, 19. March 2015 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2015
A Hawaiian vacation is always a pleasure when you have excellent facilities. We have never been dissapointed with Captain Cook facilities and hospitality!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. March 2015
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation!
Discovery Bay stay in WaikikiAllan A. from Anderson United States, 17. April 2014 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2014
Generally very satisfied. Captain Cook Realty does a great job. The location is ideal.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. April 2014
Mahalo! Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Great LocationBeaverton US, 04. November 2013 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2013
All in all we had a very pleasant stay. The unit was clean and centrally located. Perfect for walking most anywhere, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Beach, shops and restaurants to name a few. Captain Cook as usual was wonderful to deal with. We've rented many units through them, and have been happy with the service every time. The unit itself was clean and comfortable, but a little stale in decor. Privacy was pretty close to nonexistent, but that's the nature of the beast. We love Waikiki way to much to linger long over privacy or the lack there of.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. November 2013
Aloha Marilyn and thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your patronage and welcome you back any time! Mahalo, Guest Services - Captain Cook Resorts
Discovery BayHonolulu United States, 17. October 2012 Stayed for 33 days in September, 2012
Just spent 5 weeks in Honolulu at Discovery Bay. The unit was lovely a good size for one bedroom. The property has a great pool, gym and spa. It is a walk to Waikiki but very close to Ala Moana. Only problem the glasses were not very clean.
Discovery Bay #1509 Endevour TowerOrville P. from Powell River Canada, 07. April 2012 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2012
Very much enjoyed our stay. The unit is bright,cheerful and clean with good location.
A Whale of a good timeThomas H. from Eaton Rapids United States, 15. January 2012 Stayed for 35 days in December, 2011
We had a very nice stay at this location. We have been to Hawaii many many times. The best. The ocean view had Whales doing there dances for us 3 days in a row. The sunsets from the pool area where fantastic. The pool area the greatest. The location is close to the beach/marine areas. The Waikiki Beach Chaplaincy COTB in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village is a must to see on Sunday at 10:30 AM. And restaurants galore.
reviewJewell J. from Santa Rosa United States, 17. December 2011 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2011
Paul V. from Victoria Canada, 12. December 2010 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2010
we had a lovely stay and really enjoyed the 1509 unit. Just a couple of things to recommend--the recliner chair is getting a bit tired looking. The windows in the living room were very dirty on the outside. The other thing is that for all the info we got from Paul when we arrived he could have written them on a note and left our keys with the security. We would not have needed to pay another $30.00 fee for late arrivals. Paul could come in the morning and meet us for the rest of the introduction.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate14. December 2010
We are happy that our guests enjoyed their stay The recliner hair has been replaced with a new one. Unfortunately we cannot control the cleaning of the outside windows of a high-rise building. We do know that at present time the buiding is being painted and perhaps this is why the regular window washing was postponed. As far as late arrivals. We meet all of our guests when they arrive even after 1 am as these guests did. In most buildings guests must be registered. We feel that our charge of $20 for late check-in is reasonable.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities king size bed, toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Player, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 8-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gym/Fitness Center on Site, Hiking, Hot Tub, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Sundeck, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".