- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Discovery Bay #2903 Endeavor Tower - Beautiful Marina View! Includes washer/dryer, AC, WiFi and one parking!
Discovery Bay #2903 Endeavor Tower
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)1778 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
Discovery Bay 2903 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
NEWLY REFURBISHED! With stunning views of the ocean, Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, city and mountains, you’ll love calling this 29th floor 857 sq.ft. one-bedroom condo at Discovery Bay (Endeavor Tower) home!
- New laminate flooring throughout
- Enclosed balcony/lanai
- NEW Queen sleeper sofa (with memory foam mattress)
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Central A/C
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Queen bed
- Ocean views!
- Marble flooring
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
DISCOVERY BAY’S RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Hot Tub
- Weight Room
- BBQ Area
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE COVERED PARKING for one vehicle
- FREE local calls, and long distance to the US mainland and Canada.
Discovery Bay has excellent security features, including a locked lobby, video monitoring, and 24/7 security guards. There are several restaurants on site and it’s just a short walk to the beach, Ala Moana Center, park and tennis courts.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-047-766-1184-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 1778 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 29
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 769 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great VacationOverland Park United States, 03. April 2017 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2017
Great attention to detail from Capt. Cook and especially Jessica & Wendy
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. April 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
All positive ...No negativesWayne B. from Sherwood Park Canada, 13. January 2017 Stayed for 31 days in December, 2016
All Good....Property Manager Jessica was great to deal Issues at all...Would recommend using Captain Cook Resorts in the future. Mahalo.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. January 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We think Jessica is super to work with, too! We hope you’re able to return for another visit soon!
Generally very satisfiedToshiyuki O. from Nerima-ku Japan, 03. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
The location is excellent.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. December 2016
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and taking the time to share your comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Top of the list !Joe K. from NSW Sydney United States, 13. July 2016 Stayed for 84 days in April, 2016
We stayed in the complex 16 times and in this particular 4 times. That's give the reader our opinion on the place. On the other hand...., good review may jeopardize the availability for our next stay ....
This is a well located place, very good maintain and a joy to stay there.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. July 2016
Mahalo again, Joe! Always great to hear from our repeat guests! See you again next time!
will rate it " poor " to avoid competition......Joe K. from NSW Sydney United States, 03. July 2015 Stayed for 60 days in May, 2015
As a regular visitor to Honolulu, we stayed in this particular apartment, for the third time. If it would have been bad, we wouldn't have coming back.
The place is clean, well equipped and well maintained.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. July 2015
Mahalo, again, Joe! We love our repeat guests!
14 times in this location, says it ALL !Joe K. from NSW Sydney United States, 07. July 2014 Stayed for 80 days in April, 2014
As we have been in this location,different apartments,for so many times, the location is excellent,the buildings are well maintain and secured.
As we think, that by nature, hawaiian people are so friendly, the crew that run the place are so. As far as this particular apartment, the kitchen is of old fashion, but function. The kitchen ware have seen better times, but its there. Captain Cook representative, Paul,is very helpful as are the office crew which we have only phone contact with.
We booked the same apartment for next year, no other options were available, and hope that some adjustments, will be made.
All in all, thank you !
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. July 2014
Wow, after 14 times you're almost a Kamaaina! We will make sure that the kitchenware will be upgraded ASAP for future guests. Thank you for the review!
Wonderful Vacation SpotNadine B. from Calgary Canada, 09. April 2014 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2014
My experience renting the Discovery Bay condo from Captain Cook Resorts was excellent. The condo was slightly dated, but the carpets were shampooed hours before our arrival. The agent arrived to meet us and provided us with new bedding, pillows and towels. We were completely satisfied despite dated furniture and a dated stove. Location is convenient for shopping with easy access to busing. The beach is about an 8 to 10 minute walk. I would highly recommend using Captain Cook Resorts because they responded to any requests/comments.
xJewell J. from Santa Rosa United States, 18. December 2013 Stayed for 31 days in November, 2013
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. December 2013
Thank you for the high marks! Captain Cook Resorts
n/aJewell J. from Santa Rosa United States, 04. December 2012 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2012
Discovery Bay RentalJohn K. from Aurora United States, 05. April 2012 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2012
The unit was nice, clean, great location; however, the decor was dated, signs of wear, and could be in better condition. A bit disconcerting in that I noticed other units of the same size significantly less expensive so will explore other options upon my return.
none at this timeKen E. from Gayes River United States, 17. January 2012 Stayed for 61 days in September, 2011
Parking was small headache until I met with the corrrect persons and took care of it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. February 2012
This condo now has free parking for one car offered for use of the guests.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By, Nearby Bus Stop, Medical Services Nearby
- Culture Dance, Free Concerts in Parks, Lighthouse, Museums, Military Base, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Player, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV
- Family Library, Movie Theatre, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Geographic Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Close to Beach, -, Near Beach, At Yacht Harbor, Close Walk to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views
- Kitchen Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Tea Pot - Kettle, Stove, Toaster, Washer & Dryer, Blender, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Cookware, dishes, utensils
- Living No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Iron and Ironing Board, Access Bathroom from Living Area, Clock Radio, DVD, Flat Screen TV, Vacuum Cleaner, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Ironing Board and Iron, Hand-Held Shower, Enclosed Lanai - Sliding Windows, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Central Air, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, BBQ, Swimming Pool, Gym on site, Boogie Boarding, -, Hiking, Hot Tub, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Ocean Kayaking, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Wind Surfing, Sundeck
- Suitability non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Discovery Bay #1509-Endeavor Tower matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Discovery Bay), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $85 to $120 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in other buildings.
Corner 1-bedroom unit with views of pool/sundeck, marina, ocean, city and mountains. Full kitchen, cental AC, king bed, washer/dryer in suite. FREE WiFi and parking for one vehicle included. Short walk to beach and Ala Moana Center.
Close Match: Discovery Bay #4118-Resolution Tower matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Discovery Bay), Full kitchen does not match Rentals (Monthly)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $105 to $125 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in other buildings.
Prepare to relax in style! You'll feel like you've always lived in the islands in this wonderful one-bedroom at Discover Bay! Central air, washer/dryer, WiFi, one FREE parking and a great recreation deck!
Close Match: Four Paddle #1008 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly) does not match Building (Discovery Bay)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $85 to $120 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Beautiful contemporary 10th floor condo! Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, glass cook-top, dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances. Central air conditioning and washer/dryer. One FREE parking and WiFi included! Monthly rental only; Sleeps 2.
Close Match: Canal House #1604 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly) does not match Building (Discovery Bay)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $95 to $125 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
GREAT DEAL! Monthly vacation rental with golf course and mountain views - one FREE parking and WiFi! Full kitchen with dishwasher, A/C, and washer/dryer in unit! 10 minute walk to beach, restaurants, shopping and more!
Close Match: Four Paddle #1305 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly) does not match Building (Discovery Bay)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $85 to $120 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Four Paddle is a repeat guest favorite because of its great location and amenities! Enjoy a beverage on the lanai with its partial ocean views! Everything you're looking for - full kitchen, central air conditioning, one FREE parking, and washer/dryer!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.