- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Discovery Bay #3019-Resolution Tower - Expansive Ocean View! FABULOUS location!
Discovery Bay #3019-Resolution Tower
1.5 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)1778 Ala Moana Blvd #3019, Honolulu
Discovery Bay #3019 - 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
FABULOUS OCEAN VIEWS, FREE PARKING, WASHER/DRYER - THE BEST OF MONTHLY RENTALS! This spacious, 884 sq.ft. one-bedroom corner condo at Discovery Bay (Resolution Tower) has central A/C and incredible mountain, city, yacht harbor and ocean views! 4-person max.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: International Arrivals must be fully vaccinated AND tested for COVID-19 within 1 day of departure for the US. As of March 26, 2022, there are NO COVID-related travel restrictions for US Domestic Arrivals. Please inquire for details.
– Beautifully decorated with tropical style furniture
– 50" flatscreen TV and DVD player
– Dining (seats 4)
– Queen wall bed on the enclosed balcony/lanai off of the living room
– Luxury vinyl flooring throughout (NEW 2022)
– Renovated full kitchen with granite counters
– Breakfast bar with bar stools
– Queen Sleep Number (NEW 2022)
– Ceiling Fan
– Shower/tub combination with handheld shower wand
– Stainless steel safety grab bars
– Granite counters
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE COVERED PARKING for 1 vehicle
– FREE local calls
DISCOVERY BAY'S RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
– Hot Tub
– Weight Room
– BBQ Area
Discovery Bay has excellent security features, including a locked lobby, video monitoring, and 24/7 security guards. There are several restaurants on site and it’s just a short walk to the beach, Ala Moana Center, park and tennis courts.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Condos are sanitized prior to each arrival using a state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process that fights viruses and bacteria, for your health and peace of mind
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/ seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-039-734-4768-01
- Address 1778 Ala Moana Blvd #3019, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 30
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 884 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Other
Reviews for this property
Nice condo -good locationNeil B. from Calgary Canada, 18. January 2022 Stayed for 31 days in December, 2021
Nicely furnished condo/ well equipped kitchen. Carpet needed cleaning/vacuum did not work. Both were taken care of within a few days of our arrival. Really convenient location with small store nearby and Ala Moana less than 10 min walk. There are 3 biki stands within 2 blocks. We use the bikes daily- great way to get around waikiki and even downtown. Nice bbqs on 5th floor are always clean and well maintained. We would be happy to stay here again
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the good location. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Excellent Rental Agent-Paul TuckerJerry K. from Brookhaven United States, 02. December 2021 Stayed for 62 days in September, 2021
Excellent view from this corner unit--marina, ocean, surfers, magic island, sunsets. Buildings surrounding our condo amplified street noises (sirens, loud motorcyles, protesters). Carpet needed cleaning. Comfortable bed and furniture, well-stocked kitchen, bathroom, closets, variety of useful stuff for beach, barbecue, entertaining, etc. Very nice parking space--close to elevator. Paul Tucker is our best rental manager experience.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. December 2021
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Great stay and this property, we will return in the future.Dennis G. from Spring US, 27. August 2021 Stayed for 41 days in July, 2021
We had a fabulous stay at this property. Everything we needed to make our stay enjoyable was at our fingertips. The view of the ocean, park, yacht harbor is exceptional. We enjoyed the Murphy bed in the lanai as our 14 year old granddaughter enjoyed her privacy. Love it, the parking, elevator , pool and hot tub are fabulous!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. August 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you and your family required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the amazing views and free parking of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Awesome ViewsGarron N. from Westport United States, 15. December 2020 Stayed for 98 days in September, 2020
The views in the condo are amazing from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out. If the blinds are open mid afternoon, the unit does get very hot and even the A/C isn't able to keep you cool, so just know that ahead of time. My only complaint comes from the admin office in the other tower, where I was refused the parking pass that comes with the unit. My suggestion, look into the parking pass the moment you arrive so that you have time to work through the kinks with the stubborn admin. Note - the property manager and the office admin are two different people. The Property manager is an awesome guy.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. December 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable in this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Great place to stayRobert P. from Bremerton US, 04. June 2019 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2019
This condo was clean and comfortable. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils and dishes. The view from the living room window is a spectacular ocean view including Ala Wai Marina and Magic Island. It is centrally located to restaurants, shops, a grocery market, and the Ala Moana Mall. The condo is high enough up that you don't hear traffic noise. It was very quiet for sleeping and the bed is comfortable. We plan to stay in this condo again. Paul the property manager was very helpful and quick to respond to our needs.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. June 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Amazing locationKristine E. from Sisters United States, 03. June 2018 Stayed for 31 days in May, 2018
This condo is high up overlooking the marina with views of the water activities in the harbor area. Endlessly fascinating. You also see the back high hills of Honolulu. There is a convenient bus stop right in front of the condo complex, making it easy to go wherever you like, with the lovely Ala Moana mall (and new Foodlands grocery store) within easy walking distance, or a short bus ride. Beautiful parks surround this whole area, making walking around a definate pleasure. Perfect location.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. June 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a wonderfully detailed review and recommendation! We're delighted your stay was enjoyable and you appreciated the convenient location and views of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming your back on your next visit to our beautiful islands!
Second visitCentennial United States, 23. May 2018 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2018
This was our second time staying at this condo. It was very clean, quiet and has very good views. It looked like the carpet had just been cleaned before our stay. We noted only one issue: there is a suction-cup mounted handle on the wall in the shower/tub area, presumable for people to get extra support from. The first time we stayed here, it fell off the wall when I touched it. this time, it fell off in the middle of the night when we were nowhere near it. this seems like it could be a safety hazard if anyone was really depending on it. It's nice to have the handle there but a more permanent installation would be better and safer.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. May 2018
Welcome Back! Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! Stainless steel safety grab bars have now been installed in the bathroom. We look forward to your next visit!
CHRISTMAS IN HAWAIISurrey Canada, 03. January 2018 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2017
Our vacation was excellent.Unit 3019 was comfortable and well equipped. The one thing we had issue with was the many floor mats.Kitchen and bathroom could have had a better clean.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. January 2018
Mahalo! We are so pleased you enjoyed your Christmas vacation in this wonderful condo! We were sorry to hear you felt the kitchen and bathroom were not cleaned properly. Had you notified us immediately, we would have had Housekeeping back to the unit right away to make sure everything was up to our standards. In the future, please remember that the property manager is there to resolve any issues that may arise during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
FABULOS CONDO!!!!Brenda M. from Ewa Beach United States, 21. October 2017 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2017
Wow!! Excellent acomodations!! condo is clean, and has all the necessary and more. very relaxing and peaceful ambient. Security and condo personnel very friendly and extremely helpful. Cudos to them as well. You will never regret choosing this unit for your monthly or extended stay. I absolutely loved it!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. October 2017
Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful, relaxing vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can visit us again soon!
Great condo!Jennifer H. from San Diego United States, 17. September 2017 Stayed for 32 days in July, 2017
We really enjoyed our stay at Discovery Bay! Great location, usable space, relaxing lanai! We would recommend this in a hearbeat!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and 5 star recommendation! We are glad your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Comfortable ,slow life at Discovery Bay #3019Inagawa-tyo Kawabe-county Japan, 17. July 2017 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2017
We are very old couple from Japan. we lived a calm and healthy life for a month ,lookong the views of Waiikiki and Ala Moana beach from #3019.
We wil come back again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. July 2017
Mahalo, for the lovely review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Discovery Bay 3019Snoqualmie United States, 02. June 2017 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2017
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Mahalo, for the positive review and recommendation of your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best Discovery Bay rental we've ever had!Annie L. from Burna United States, 12. May 2017 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2017
This is our 5th stay at Discovery Bay and by far the BEST. The view took our breath away every morning. LOVED the cleanliness of the unit. Did feel that there was an excess of pots and pans and utensils and wondered why there is no fan in the bathroom, but, these were minor details. Only real complaint is that 3019 is not available for us in 2018! Thanks, Jessica! Will definitely only deal with Captain Cook for our annual visits to your Island.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. May 2017
Mahalo, Anni! So glad you enjoyed your stay!
A month at Discovery Bay #3019Yoshikatsu M. from Toshima-ku Japan, 03. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2016
The room was very spacious with a fabulous view of the ocean. We could partially see the Friday night fireworks from our room which was nice.
Everything was all set and provided well.
The location was great. Not too close to Waikiki and not too far from Alamoana shopping center. Food pantry was 5 minutes away so it was convenient to buy groceries. The bus stop was just in front of us as well.
Since we are use to the Japanese futon style the bed was too soft for us and the alarm went off every time we used the oven toaster.
We could hear the traffic even on the 30th floor which was kind of loud and we could hear the noise up above us as well. Besides that everything was great and we enjoyed our stay!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. December 2016
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! Waikiki is a very active place and unfortunately there will be street noise in most locations. We appreciate and value your thoughts and feedback. We hope you’re able to return for another visit soon!
April 2015Centennial United States, 21. May 2015 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2015
This condo was clean, quiet and well furnished. It met all our expectations and we encountered no problems. Nice view from the living room.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. June 2015
Mahalo for posting this great review and recommendation, Thomas! We hope you will visit us again!
I'd rather keep it a secretIan R. from Copacabana Australia, 03. October 2014 Stayed for 62 days in July, 2014
This was our third year in a row. Staying at discovery bay. Yes, we are booked in for next year. We just love the whole Hawaiian experience. Paul is always available and helpful in any requests we may have. We mentioned the chair in our review last year but that one chair is still there but do not eat n drink in it!!! Two comfortable chairs that an adult can relax in, with a drink would be appreciated. I have to cover all furniture with towels when we get there so they do not get marked.
We are a bit over the attitude of the guys who haunt the pool area. They are like grumpy old men. little kids cannot even play with a ball or flotation noodle. They just need to lighten up and let kids be kids.
Impeccably clean with ocean, mountain and marina views.Pleasanton United States, 20. July 2014 Stayed for 11 days in June, 2014
We are frequent visitors to Oahu, and out of our dozen condo rentals, this was the best by far. The location is at the gate of Waikiki which means you can avoid the heavy traffic when driving in/out of the condo. Waikiki Beach, the marina and the Hilton lagoon are across the street. Ala Moana Shopping Center is a 15-min walk away.
The condo was spotless and well-stocked with nicely remodeled kitchen and bath. The Murphy bed in the sitting room was comfortable for our 2 young daughters. The washer/dryer, dishwasher and reserved parking (next to elevator door)are a big plus. The building was quiet with light foot traffic. We highly recommend this rental.
Discovery Bay 3019Ian R. from Copacabana Australia, 21. September 2013 Stayed for 56 days in July, 2013
Another great long term stay at Discovery Bay.
Just a shame that the owner chose, to what they thought was perhaps upgrade in their eyes, removed a great quality, comfortable, leather, easy living chair and put in an uncomfortable suede(or similar) chair that we were too scared to relax in, as we were advised by the owner, not to eat or drink in it.. Why put the chair in?? One bedroom unit!!!! you do not need a big three seater couch and another uncomfortable chair. TWO COMFY serviceable chairs are sufficient and necessary. Smaller dining table would create more space. Less is best. Yes, this is being very critical, BUT the huge increase in rent, for next year was because of the so called upgrade to furniture. Our investigations indicate that most rentals have gone up around 10% yet this unit has increased over 20%. Unfortunately the value for dollar on this unit has reduced a lot. However we do love Ohau so much we, will return and make the most of whats available. Love the facilities, love the views, love the location, can't wait to go back next year.
one of the bestJoe K. from Strathfield Australia, 23. June 2013 Stayed for 80 days in April, 2013
We stayed in the Discovery Bay for the past 12 years and with few small " hick ups ", our 5 star rating truly represent the apartment and our stay.
The owner has our 5 star, for well furnished and decor the unit.
As for the Captain Cook staff, No complain,5 star, as well.
Thank you !
Vacation HawaiiKen W. from Edmonton Canada, 03. March 2013 Stayed for 57 days in January, 2013
Hawaii is a great place to vacation and with excellent accomodations it makes it all that more enjoyable.
Roll on 2013Ian R. from Copacabana Australia, 21. September 2012 Stayed for 89 days in June, 2012
After visiting Hawaii for many years with our children, now being there in retirement 90 days was not long enough. We just loved the whole experience of an extended time on Oahu. Discovery Bay 3019 met all our expectations plus some. Next year cannot come quick enough.
Top of the Line -----Virginia K. from Ishpeming United States of America, 18. May 2012 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2012
Everything was clean, the view was super, and we loved the location. Would sure like to go back!!!
90 Days in ParadiseKen V. from Hudsonville United States, 30. March 2012 Stayed for 85 days in January, 2012
We were pleasantly surprised at the beautiful views from all of the rooms. Truly breathtaking! Ideal location for beach and shopping. Time went too fast even with three months there. We were also pleased with the close location of the bus stop (used it often). Overall it was a fabulous place to stay in Paradise!
Discover Discovery BayLeonard G. from Jackson United States, 15. November 2011 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2011
This was the second time at this property. This is a corner unit which had a great view of the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Good location, most likely I will be back.
Our stay was very comfortable. Condo was very clean and the furnishings were very good.Location and the views are spectacular.Close to town and reserved parking made it very easy.Needless to stay, we would come back.Ben B. from United States, 23. May 2011 Stayed for 32 days in April, 2011
Property Manager and staff were excellent. From the time we made reservations till the time we left. They can always be reached. Great job!!
Ken W. from Edmonton Canada, 02. March 2011 Stayed for 58 days in January, 2011
A Wonderful VacationLarry P. from Quincy United States, 03. January 2011 Stayed for 18 days in December, 2010
The condo, location, view and amenities were first class. It was as classy as being at home and as well appointed. A great experience.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, VCR
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 8-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen-Size Wall Bed, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gym/Fitness Center on Site, Hiking, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Snorkeling , Sundeck, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".