- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Discovery Bay #3019 Resolution Tower - Expansive Ocean View! FABULOUS location!
Discovery Bay #3019 Resolution Tower
1.5 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)1778 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
Discovery Bay 3019 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
FABULOUS OCEAN VIEWS, FREE PARKING, WASHER/DRYER - THE BEST OF MONTHLY RENTALS!
This spacious, 884 sq.ft. one-bedroom corner condo at Discovery Bay (Resolution Tower) has central A/C and incredible mountain, city, yacht harbor and ocean views!
- Beautifully decorated with tropical style furniture
- 37” Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining (seats 4)
- Queen wall bed on the enclosed balcony/lanai off of the living room
- Renovated full kitchen with granite counters
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
- Queen bed
- Ceiling Fan
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
- Granite counters
- NEW washer/dryer
DISCOVERY BAY’S RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Hot Tub
- Weight Room
- BBQ Area
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE COVERED PARKING for one vehicle
- FREE local calls
Discovery Bay has excellent security features, including a locked lobby, video monitoring, and 24/7 security guards. There are several restaurants on site and it’s just a short walk to the beach, Ala Moana Center, park and tennis courts.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-039-734-4768-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 1778 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 30
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 884 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Other
Reviews for this property
A month at Discovery Bay #3019Toshima-Ku Japan, 03. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2016
The room was very spacious with a fabulous view of the ocean. We could partially see the Friday night fireworks from our room which was nice.
Everything was all set and provided well.
The location was great. Not too close to Waikiki and not too far from Alamoana shopping center. Food pantry was 5 minutes away so it was convenient to buy groceries. The bus stop was just in front of us as well.
Since we are use to the Japanese futon style the bed was too soft for us and the alarm went off every time we used the oven toaster.
We could hear the traffic even on the 30th floor which was kind of loud and we could hear the noise up above us as well. Besides that everything was great and we enjoyed our stay!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. December 2016
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! Waikiki is a very active place and unfortunately there will be street noise in most locations. We appreciate and value your thoughts and feedback. We hope you’re able to return for another visit soon!
April 2015Centennial United States, 21. May 2015 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2015
This condo was clean, quiet and well furnished. It met all our expectations and we encountered no problems. Nice view from the living room.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. June 2015
Mahalo for posting this great review and recommendation, Thomas! We hope you will visit us again!
I'd rather keep it a secretIan and Sue R. from Copacabana Australia, 03. October 2014 Stayed for 62 days in July, 2014
This was our third year in a row. Staying at discovery bay. Yes, we are booked in for next year. We just love the whole Hawaiian experience. Paul is always available and helpful in any requests we may have. We mentioned the chair in our review last year but that one chair is still there but do not eat n drink in it!!! Two comfortable chairs that an adult can relax in, with a drink would be appreciated. I have to cover all furniture with towels when we get there so they do not get marked.
We are a bit over the attitude of the guys who haunt the pool area. They are like grumpy old men. little kids cannot even play with a ball or flotation noodle. They just need to lighten up and let kids be kids.
Impeccably clean with ocean, mountain and marina views.Pleasanton United States, 20. July 2014 Stayed for 11 days in June, 2014
We are frequent visitors to Oahu, and out of our dozen condo rentals, this was the best by far. The location is at the gate of Waikiki which means you can avoid the heavy traffic when driving in/out of the condo. Waikiki Beach, the marina and the Hilton lagoon are across the street. Ala Moana Shopping Center is a 15-min walk away.
The condo was spotless and well-stocked with nicely remodeled kitchen and bath. The Murphy bed in the sitting room was comfortable for our 2 young daughters. The washer/dryer, dishwasher and reserved parking (next to elevator door)are a big plus. The building was quiet with light foot traffic. We highly recommend this rental.
Discovery Bay 3019Ian and Sue R. from Copacabana Australia, 21. September 2013 Stayed for 56 days in July, 2013
Another great long term stay at Discovery Bay.
Just a shame that the owner chose, to what they thought was perhaps upgrade in their eyes, removed a great quality, comfortable, leather, easy living chair and put in an uncomfortable suede(or similar) chair that we were too scared to relax in, as we were advised by the owner, not to eat or drink in it.. Why put the chair in?? One bedroom unit!!!! you do not need a big three seater couch and another uncomfortable chair. TWO COMFY serviceable chairs are sufficient and necessary. Smaller dining table would create more space. Less is best. Yes, this is being very critical, BUT the huge increase in rent, for next year was because of the so called upgrade to furniture. Our investigations indicate that most rentals have gone up around 10% yet this unit has increased over 20%. Unfortunately the value for dollar on this unit has reduced a lot. However we do love Ohau so much we, will return and make the most of whats available. Love the facilities, love the views, love the location, can't wait to go back next year.
one of the bestJoe K. from NSW Sydney United States, 23. June 2013 Stayed for 80 days in April, 2013
We stayed in the Discovery Bay for the past 12 years and with few small " hick ups ", our 5 star rating truly represent the apartment and our stay.
The owner has our 5 star, for well furnished and decor the unit.
As for the Captain Cook staff, No complain,5 star, as well.
Thank you !
Vacation HawaiiKen W. from Edmonton Canada, 03. March 2013 Stayed for 57 days in January, 2013
Hawaii is a great place to vacation and with excellent accomodations it makes it all that more enjoyable.
Roll on 2013Ian and Sue R. from Copacabana Australia, 21. September 2012 Stayed for 89 days in June, 2012
After visiting Hawaii for many years with our children, now being there in retirement 90 days was not long enough. We just loved the whole experience of an extended time on Oahu. Discovery Bay 3019 met all our expectations plus some. Next year cannot come quick enough.
Top of the Line -----Dale and Virginia K. from Ishpeming United States, 18. May 2012 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2012
Everything was clean, the view was super, and we loved the location. Would sure like to go back!!!
90 Days in ParadiseKen V. from Hudsonville United States, 30. March 2012 Stayed for 85 days in January, 2012
We were pleasantly surprised at the beautiful views from all of the rooms. Truly breathtaking! Ideal location for beach and shopping. Time went too fast even with three months there. We were also pleased with the close location of the bus stop (used it often). Overall it was a fabulous place to stay in Paradise!
Discover Discovery BayLeonard G. from Jackson United States, 15. November 2011 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2011
This was the second time at this property. This is a corner unit which had a great view of the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Good location, most likely I will be back.
Our stay was very comfortable. Condo was very clean and the furnishings were very good.Location and the views are spectacular.Close to town and reserved parking made it very easy.Needless to stay, we would come back.Ben B. from United States, 23. May 2011 Stayed for 32 days in April, 2011
Property Manager and staff were excellent. From the time we made reservations till the time we left. They can always be reached. Great job!!
Ken W. from Edmonton Canada, 02. March 2011 Stayed for 58 days in January, 2011
A Wonderful VacationLarry P. from Quincy United States, 03. January 2011 Stayed for 18 days in December, 2010
The condo, location, view and amenities were first class. It was as classy as being at home and as well appointed. A great experience.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Coffee Shop on Site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Dance, Museums, Theatre, Free Concerts in Parks
- Entertainment VCR, Flat Screen TV , Cable Television, DVD Player
- Family Library, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Near Beach, Movie Theatre, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Geographic Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Close to Beach, -, Exceptional Views, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, At Yacht Harbor, Close Walk to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets
- Kitchen Tea Pot - Kettle, Blender, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Washer & Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave
- Living Full kitchen with dishwasher, Access Bathroom from Living Area, Ironing Board and Iron, Central Air, Lanai / Balcony, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Washer/Dryer, No Smoking, Iron and Ironing Board, Balcony/Lanai, Parking Included, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Clock Radio, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Queen-Size Wall Bed, Vacuum Cleaner, DVD
- Outdoor Boating, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing, Whirlpool, Sundeck, Swimming Pool, BBQ, Gym on site, Deep Sea Fishing, Hiking, Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, -, Hot Tub, Snorkeling
- Suitability non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.