- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #1914 - High Floor with Ala Wai Canal View! A/C, W/D, WiFi, Parking!
Fairway Villa #1914
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, Honolulu
Faiway Villa #1914 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Relaxing Ala Wai Canal views and you are close to everything! 555 interior sq.ft, plus large, 76-sqft balcony/lanai with table and chairs!
- NEW queen sleeper sofa
- 50" Flat screen Smart TV
- Japanese Live TV with more than 94 channels!
- Dining table for 4
- Window A/C
- Ala Wai Canal View from lanai/balcony
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Queen bed
- 40" Flat screen TV
- Large lanai (also accessible from living room)
- Window A/C
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet Toilet
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Pool (Hours: 7am -10pm)
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back and relax or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA 186-959-6672-01
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 19
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 555 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Have a blast!Karin K. from Gold Hill US, 19. May 2019 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2019
We had a blast staying. It was conveniently located for easy access to downtown and the beach. Captain Cook Resorts called to check on us and see if we needed anything which was nice. We had everything we needed right there.
Family Gathering in Waikiki Jan 20 to 28, 2019Calgary Canada, 02. May 2019 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2019
Upon our arrival we met our manager James, who showed us our unit 1914 in the Fairway Villas. He was friendly and very professional. The unit was very clean and comfortable, however it was a bit dated. The location of this property was perfect as it is within walking distance of great restaurants and shopping.
On our last day when our flight was cancelled, James and Byron went above what you would expect to accommodate us. Thank you guys...very much appreciated.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. May 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Wonderful Condo in Heart of Waikiki in perfect condition SW SunElaine G. from Gimli Canada, 24. April 2019 Stayed for 15 days in April, 2019
In the past we have stayed in many rental Condo's in many hot spots throughout US. This Condo was by far the cleanest, best shape, great Kitchen and quality of items in kitchen. Well stocked dishes, towels, pool towels etc. Overlooked Canal with beautiful SW exposure for nice afternoon sun. BBQ Grills excellent along with Top Sun Deck. Secure building and slightly away from the busy streets of Waikiki but just a short distance from the main streets for beach, shopping and dining. Property Manager, James Wickard & Byron very helpful for questions and small requests. Would certainly book through Captain Cook again as very well run and helpful for every step. Loved Condo and the building was quiet and clean. Air Conditioning worked well and had great windows you could open as well. Great size Lani which we used often. Would not hesitate to stay in the Fairway Villa's again and in Condo #1914. Food Pantry grocery store on same block which was very handy. Elevators quick, never had to wait long even though higher building. Felt it was in a safe area great for walks along the canal. Layout of condo was good and washer/dryer in the suit very handy. No hesitation in recommending Captain Cook Vacation Rentals, Fairway Villa's, Condo #1914 and Property Managers as they were available whenever we called though didn't have too many questions. WiFi worked well along with TV and good amount of stations. Handy Key Pad Condo entry. We arrived later in the evening and the Property Manager James Wickard was easy to reach and very helpful to settle into the Condo. We were glad we kept the Condo one extra night even though we left at 10:40pm - having the Condo for that extra time was very helpful instead of an earlier check out - this was suggested by Captain Cook and we were so glad to have our "home" in Hawaii until 8:00pm that day making our last day much better than an early checkout.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic and detailed review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and amenities of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit! P.S. We think James & Byron are great to work with too!
Cozy, Conveniently Located Condo in Waikiki!Dominique S. from Springfield US, 18. April 2019 Stayed for 5 days in March, 2019
My boyfriend, my son, and I really enjoyed our stay in this unit! The pictures online make it appear just a tad bit brighter than it actually is, but aside from that, the unit is as displayed on Home Away. Our host, James, was there to greet us at check in, and was able to accommodate an early check in, which was very much appreciated. He was readily available to us via telephone throughout our stay. We had one instance where the tub wasn’t draining properly, and he sent maintenance to take care of it right away! The condo is located along the Ala Wai canal, offering beautiful views of the canal as well as the golf course, with mountains in the backdrop. Unlike many properties in Waikiki, the lanai is extremely spacious, allowing plenty of room to comfortably sit and enjoy a cup of coffee while marveling at your surroundings. The unit is conveniently located down the block from a Food Pantry where you can obtain all of your kitchen essentials, and of course there are endless restaurants within walking distance to choose from. With the beach a mere 2 blocks away, and Diamond Head just around the corner, this unit offers an ease of access to all the main attractions in Waikiki. We would definitely stay there again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. April 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the convenient location, views and enjoyed the spacious lanai. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great LocationHolland United States, 22. January 2019 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2018
This rental is only a few minutes walk to everything in Waikiki, including the beach! It's very comfortable and tastefully decorated. You won't be disappointed!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. January 2019
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. We are pleased you appreciated this condo's fantastic location for a wonderful vacation! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Wonderful Condo UnitLawrenceville United States, 02. November 2018 Stayed for 8 days in October, 2018
Wonderful condo with a great view of the golf course/lagoon conveniently located near Waikiki beach, Food Pantry & restaurants. Nice to have parking, kitchenette & washer/dryer included. Comfortable for 4 adults. Minor deficiencies were loud BR AC, need better quality bed sheets and the washer was hard to start.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. November 2018
Mahalo, Sandy, for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Television
- Family Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses groceries
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.