- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #2202 - High Floor with Partial Ocean View! Bedroom A/C, W/D, WiFi, Parking!
Fairway Villa #2202
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2345 Ala Way Boulevard, #2202, Honolulu
Fairway Villa #2202 (3-night Minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Beautiful 22nd floor vacation rental with partial ocean views from the living room and kitchen! Contemporary design and close to everything! This quiet corner condo has 635 interior sq.ft, plus a large (76 sq ft) balcony/lanai with table and chairs. Great cross-breezes throughout and window A/C in the bedroom.
- Tile Floors Throughout
- NEW Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 55" HD 3D Smart Flat Screen TV
- Access to large balcony/lanai (also accessible from bedroom)
- Granite Counters
- Beautiful Cherry Cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, refrigerator (with ice-maker), and microwave
- Large Breakfast Bar/Island with 4 Bar Stools
- Queen Platform Bed
- 36” Flat Screen TV
- Access to large balcony/lanai (also accessible from living room)
- Window A/C
- Granite Counters
- Cherry Cabinetry
- Custom Tiled Walk-in Shower with hand-held shower wand
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle (SMALL SPACE! NO large cars or minivans will fit!)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: Tax ID - 098-253-9264-01
- Address 2345 Ala Way Boulevard, #2202, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 22
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 635 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Lovely flat for our time in WaikikiFiona W. from Southsea United Kingdom, 15. June 2019 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2019
The flat is immaculate and well maintained. Check in and out was nice and easy. The views are good from this height and roof top pool was a lovely spot to relax. The location of the property was excellent. Just behind the international market place and 8 minute walk to the beach. There is a supermarket on corner of the block and where you can also get the buses to all directions around the island. I would recommend this property. Just a small note to add a few more comfortable bedding items for the sofa bed.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. June 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Very Nice Room & Customer ServiceFukuoka-shi Japan, 06. May 2019 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2019
Very tidy room n nice view. Convenient location.
Staff has responsibility.
I will choose Captain Cook Resorts next time.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. May 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Fantastic Customer ServiceLoriann P. from Calgary Canada, 30. April 2019 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2019
Unit 2202 is beautiful. Windows on 2 sides, ocean (distant) and canal views, updated full kitchen. We had enough dishes and utensils to enjoy cooking there. The queen bed in the bedroom was comfortable, and we loved that the unit had motorized blinds on the patio that blocked out all sunlight on that side. My only suggestion would be to provide a light-blocking shade on the kitchen window, as my son slept on the comfy pull out and the living area was quite bright early in the morning.
Customer service was amazing. We were met on arrival (at 10:30pm on a Friday night), shown to our parking space and unit, given a tour and told to call with any concerns. We discovered the next morning that the air conditioning unit in the main living area wasn't working. I called to report this, and 3 days later it was replaced with a brand new unit. It would have been replaced sooner if it wasn't Easter weekend.
Our flight home was canceled, and we were very pleased to be able to stay in our unit for one more night. Management went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of during our stay.
I would 100% recommend booking with Captain Cook, and staying in unit 2202.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. May 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Satellite / Cable
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses groceries
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.