- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #2217 - Great for Families! Partial Ocean/Canal/Diamond Head Views!
Fairway Villa #2217
2 Bedrooms for 5 guests (max. 5)2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, #2217, Honolulu
Fairway Villa #2217 (3-night minimum)
Your Home Away from Home! Enjoy this recently remodeled contemporary two-bedroom, two-bath condo (723 sq.ft. plus 151 sq.ft. lanai) with all NEW furniture (2017) and great views!
- Wood laminate flooring
- 55” Samsung Curved Smart TV, Blue Ray player
- Gaming System (PlayStation 4 with 2 controllers and Sony headphones)
- NEW Lazy Boy Sleeper sofa
- Black-out Drapes
- Bose SoundTouch Music System (pair with your cell phone!)
- Dining table with four chairs
- Full kitchen with new appliances (no dishwasher)
- Tile floors
- NEW Comfy Queen bed
- Black-out Drapes
- Shower/tub combo with hand-held shower wand
- 2 twin beds (can be made as king)
- Black-out drapes
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION DECK includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure covered parking for one compact or standard vehicle (can fit mini-van)
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to U.S. mainland and Canada
This non-smoking accommodation is in a 24-hour security building and sleeps 5.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-047-185-7152-01
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, #2217, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 22
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 723 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Fairway Villa 2217June S. from Redmond United States, 16. May 2018 Stayed for 9 days in April, 2018
Our stay at Fairway Villa #2217 was beyond our expectations. Great views from our Lanai. Plenty of room for 2 couples. Great layout for a family of four.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to your next visit!
Wonderful stayJohn G. from Edmonton Canada, 04. May 2018 Stayed for 7 days in April, 2018
Great place and great location. Building is a little older but the unit is clean and furnished well. Great for getting natural breeze through the lanai and even bedroom windows. Kitchen had lots of pots and pans and for tea/coffee. Unit was stocked with paper towel, garbage bags, toiletries etc. Would definitely recommend. James, our Service Contact agent was great to deal with and even though we never met him personally, he was there to answer any questions/concerns. Very accommodating.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Convenient location.Kamloops Canada, 18. March 2018 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2018
This condo is located in an older building. The unit has been updated and is very comfortable. Location was great; convenient to stores and beach. Only downside was the consistent traffic noice. Ensure you book directly through Captain Cook to avoid the $135 HomeAway fee.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. March 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location of this great condo! Waikiki is a busy place and can be noisy at times. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Perfect condoTsubame Japan, 24. February 2018 Stayed for 12 days in February, 2018
Location / view / cleanliness, all was perfect and comfortable We were able to spend a condo.
Supermarket is near and is convenient.
There was a tool to play at the sea and it was very good.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. February 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful, relaxing vacation! Hope to see you on your next visit!
2217 Ala wai blvdLinda G. from Macquarie Fields Australia, 24. January 2018 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2018
Stylish, comfortable, secure and convenient location. This apartment has everything you could ask for from a home away from home and includes off-street parking. Close to waikiki beach, restaurants, supermarkets, golf course and much more.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. January 2018
Mahalo for taking the time to post a wonderful review and recommendation! We are delighted the you found your stay comfortable with all the conveniences of home! So glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this amazing condo! Hope to see you on your next visit!
Excellent staySan Francisco United States, 13. January 2018 Stayed for 4 days in December, 2017
We had an excellent visit to the Fairway Villa. The condo was just as pictured on the site and it was clean and well stocked. It was within walking distance of everything in Waikiki so if you don't have a car you won't need one (and if you do there is free parking). I would highly recommend staying her again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. January 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! We look forward to your next visit!
A great convenient home away from homeWendy E. from United States, 20. December 2017 Stayed for 9 days in November, 2017
It was such an incredible stay with every little detail thought out from Captain Cook Real Estate. From shaving cream, dishes, detergent, and many more thought to be left around the property for the convenience of the occupant.I can't ravejust how amazing this space was, but also convenient to many shops but tucked away from the noise.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. December 2017
Aloha Wendy! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review and recommendation. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Satellite / Cable
- Family Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.