- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #2417 - Great for Families! Partial Ocean/Canal/Diamond Head Views!
Fairway Villa #2417
2 Bedrooms for 5 guests (max. 5)2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, #2417, Honolulu
Fairway Villa #2417 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY - HIGH FLOOR! TOP TO BOTTOM RENOVATION!!!
Your Home Away from Home! Enjoy this recently renovated two-bedroom, two-bath condo (723 sq.ft. plus 151 sq.ft. lanai) with all NEW furniture (2018) and great views!
- Vinyl flooring
- 55” Samsung Curved Smart TV, Blue Ray player (Amazon Prime, HBO, Showtime and Netflix included)
- Gaming System (PlayStation 4 with 2 controllers and Sony headphones)
- NEW Lazy Boy Queen size Sleeper sofa
- Black-out Drapes
- Bose SoundTouch Music System (pair with your cell phone!)
- Dining table with four chairs
- Full kitchen with new appliances including dishwasher
- Tile floors
- NEW Comfy Queen bed
- Black-out Drapes
- Shower/tub combo with hand-held shower wand
- 2 twin beds (can be made as king)
- Black-out drapes
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION DECK includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure covered parking for one compact or standard vehicle (can fit mini-van)
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to U.S. mainland and Canada
This non-smoking accommodation is in a 24-hour security building and sleeps 5.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-047-185-7152-01
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, #2417, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 723 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Family HolidayPatrick M. from Niverville Canada, 13. March 2019 Stayed for 8 days in March, 2019
Fairway Villa 2417 is a wonderful condo/apartment in the heart of Waikiki with great amenities. Most enjoyed was the view of Diamond Head volcano while having breakfast and dinner while sitting at the dining table or sitting out on the balcony.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. March 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great Place In WaikikiEdmonton Canada, 20. February 2019 Stayed for 9 days in February, 2019
This is a great place to stay. In Waikiki but far enough away from all the noise. The condo is well equipped, clean and great security. It is nice to have an assigned parking stall. The host was very pleased to have us there. Byron from Captain Cook was great as usual. Third time using Captain Cook any they are top notch. Would recommend this condo to anyone looking for one in Waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. February 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We appreciate your repeat business and are delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
My stayJennifer M. from North Vancouver Canada, 12. November 2018 Stayed for 3 days in November, 2018
Very satisfied. Overall stay 5. Loved it there. Thank you. Location was great. Staff were friendly and very nice . I would come back for sure
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate14. November 2018
It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Garage, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Views, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses hospital
- Location type Golf Course View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.