- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #2502 - High Floor with Ocean View! Bedroom A/C, W/D, WiFi, Parking!
Fairway Villa #2502
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, Honolulu
Faiway Villa #2502 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY and NEWLY RENOVATED!
Terrific views, contemporary/Hawaiian design, relaxing and close to everything! This fresh, quiet corner one-bedroom condo (635 interior sq.ft, plus large (76 sq ft) balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with bedroom A/C (great cross-breezes throughout!) and Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring.
- Comfy queen sleeper sofa
- 50" flat screen Smart TV
- Dining table for 4
- Ceiling fan
- Enclosed lanai with access to large lanai off bedroom
- Quartz counters
- NEW Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, refrigerator with ice-maker, and microwave
- Queen platform bed
- 43” flat screen Smart TV
- Large lanai (also accessible from living room)
- Window A/C
- Tub/shower combo (with new tile surround) with hand-held shower wand
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-112-141-5168-01
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 25
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 635 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Spacious and spotlessBernice G. from Wellington New Zealand, 27. May 2019 Stayed for 11 days in May, 2019
My husband and I stayed for 10 nights with our two adult daughters who shared the sofa bed which they said was very comfy, as was our bed. There was plenty room to unpack all our suitcases into drawers and the wardrobe, and store the cases in the wardrobe also. The view was amazing, out to the beach, the city to the west and over the canal and golf course to the north. The new air con in bedroom was great during the day but didn’t really need at night in May as the ceiling fans were adequate for sleeping under. Huge fridge with ice maker. Great dishwasher, washer and dryer. Awesome tv screen in lounge and bedroom. Very well furnished although the roller blinds in the lounge didn’t block the light and as there so many windows it was very light at night so if sleeping there you will need an eye mask. Also quite loud city noise in lounge but bedroom quite quiet. Bathroom was small but very well equipped with hair dryer, straighteners. Shower over bath was ok. Plenty storage for four peoples toiletries and makeup. However the lights above the vanity were very hot. Some non-heat emitting bulbs would be good. The Food Pantry down the road is still operating which was great. Overall loved the room and location was superb. Walk to beach through International Marketplace between Kūhiō and Kalākaua Less than 10 mins. Central to shops and restaurants. Would stay again. Definitely would book with Captain Cook again. James was lovely and online communication with office was always prompt and friendly. Swimming pool warm and clean. Plenty loungers. Bbq spotless. View from the roof incredible. 24 hour security in lobby. What more can I say. Choose 2502, you won’t regret it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. May 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Just like the picturesLisa F. from Victoria Canada, 23. April 2019 Stayed for 9 days in April, 2019
We were very happy with our condo. It met all of our expectations. It's right on the canal so we enjoyed many morning walks and it is only a few blocks from Waikiki beach. Parking was great. Quiet rooftop pool with gorgeous views. The building is very well maintained and clean! There is a security guard in the lobby 24/7. Our unit was on a corner at the end away from the elevator. No shared walls. We never heard a thing. Definite city noise but we expected that. The a/c unit in the bedroom is a bit noisy but we didn't end up needing it through the night as there was a ceiling fan. Good air flow through the unit with the levered windows open. Captain Cook were great to deal with and it felt more comfortable than dealing with other vacation rental websites we have used in the past. They even called mid way through our trip to check in and see if we needed anything. Excellent customer service ! We would use them again and we would rent unit #2502 again for sure ! Mahalo.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted we met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Five Weeks in ParadiseMorgan L. from Urbana United States, 24. March 2019 Stayed for 35 days in February, 2019
Fairway Villas is located in what we consider the "sweet spot" of Waikiki. It is near bus stops, a short walk to the beach, beautiful views toward any direction, and an easy walk (or short bus ride) from the interesting parts of Waikiki.
Working with Capital Cook Resorts was efficient, helpful, and pleasant. They provided all the information and arrangements we needed to secure the rental. They had the unit ready to go when we arrived and we had no need to get any help from them during our stay. All essentials were present in the unit. The unit was as advertised and all our expectations were met.
The only down factor is that the nearby Food Pantry (grocery store) is closing in March 2019 to be replaced with (yet another) housing development. We will miss what this business provided in future stays.
Thank your Captain Cook Resorts!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. March 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
AWESOME!!!Cary United States, 17. January 2019 Stayed for 6 days in January, 2019
Rented the place for a week. James was great. He is very polite, friendly and eager to help. Apartment was excellent and we loved the view and everything about the place. We will rent again!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. January 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Perfectly Satisfied!!DAISUKE F. from Adachi-ku Japan, 04. December 2018 Stayed for 12 days in November, 2018
This room commands a fine view of the sea!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. December 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great Base for Our Oahu VacationBrent V. from Kitchener Canada, 23. October 2018 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2018
We stayed for 6 days at Fairway Villa #2502. Great view from the 25th floor and easy walk within Waikiki for beach, restaurants, shops and groceries. Check-in was done remotely since we came in around 10 pm from the airport. Very smooth process. Place is easy to find and the parking spot was very convenient (and included). Easy to come and go for driving to Diamond Head, North Shore, Pearl Harbour (anywhere really). Condo was clean and well equipped. Security in the lobby 24/7 and they were nice people doing their job well. Location was safe for walking at night too. As you can see from the pictures, it was spacious enough for 2 people and the opening the windows gave the place an airy feel. Nice and bright. Bed was comfortable, lots of space to store luggage, etc. Grocery store is just down the street. Only small complaint is the noise from the air conditioner ... the AC worked fine, just noisy. It helps to keep the ceiling fans going. Thanks.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. October 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
We enjoy Hawaii and this condo.Narasino Japan, 18. August 2018 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2018
We enjoyed Hawaii.
This condo was very clean,good setup and near the shops,so very useful.
We want to use again.
We will recommend this cond to my friends.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit to Hawaii was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Diamond Head, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.