- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #2502 - High Floor with Ocean View! Bedroom A/C, W/D, WiFi, Parking!
Fairway Villa #2502
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, Honolulu
Faiway Villa #2502 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY and NEWLY RENOVATED!
Terrific views, contemporary/Hawaiian design, relaxing and close to everything! This fresh, quiet corner one-bedroom condo (635 interior sq.ft, plus large (76 sq ft) balcony/lanai with table and chairs) with bedroom A/C (great cross-breezes throughout!) and Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring.
- Comfy queen sleeper sofa
- 50" flat screen Smart TV
- Dining table for 4
- Ceiling fan
- Enclosed lanai with access to large lanai off bedroom
- Quartz counters
- NEW Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, refrigerator with ice-maker, and microwave
- Queen platform bed
- 43” flat screen Smart TV
- Large lanai (also accessible from living room)
- Window A/C
- Tub/shower combo (with new tile surround) with hand-held shower wand
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-112-141-5168-01
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 25
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 635 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Perfectly Satisfied!!DAISUKE F. from Adachi-ku Japan, 04. December 2018 Stayed for 12 days in November, 2018
This room commands a fine view of the sea!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. December 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great Base for Our Oahu VacationBrent V. from Kitchener Canada, 23. October 2018 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2018
We stayed for 6 days at Fairway Villa #2502. Great view from the 25th floor and easy walk within Waikiki for beach, restaurants, shops and groceries. Check-in was done remotely since we came in around 10 pm from the airport. Very smooth process. Place is easy to find and the parking spot was very convenient (and included). Easy to come and go for driving to Diamond Head, North Shore, Pearl Harbour (anywhere really). Condo was clean and well equipped. Security in the lobby 24/7 and they were nice people doing their job well. Location was safe for walking at night too. As you can see from the pictures, it was spacious enough for 2 people and the opening the windows gave the place an airy feel. Nice and bright. Bed was comfortable, lots of space to store luggage, etc. Grocery store is just down the street. Only small complaint is the noise from the air conditioner ... the AC worked fine, just noisy. It helps to keep the ceiling fans going. Thanks.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. October 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
We enjoy Hawaii and this condo.Narasino Japan, 18. August 2018 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2018
We enjoyed Hawaii.
This condo was very clean,good setup and near the shops,so very useful.
We want to use again.
We will recommend this cond to my friends.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit to Hawaii was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Diamond Head, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Sports and adventure activities sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.