- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #2505 - Diamond Head and Ocean Views! Newly Renovated Studio!
Fairway Villa #2505
Studio for 3 guests (max. 3)2345 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
Fairway Villa #2505 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY and NEWLY RENOVATED!
You’ll love the fabulous Diamond Head and Pacific Ocean views from this newly renovated (2018) modern 25th floor Waikiki studio at Fairway Villa (364 sq. ft. plus balcony/lanai)!
- NEW compact kitchen with quartz counters and new cabinets and appliances (stove, oven, refrigerator (with ice maker), and microwave)(NO dishwasher)
- Vinyl laminate flooring
- Window A/C
- Ceiling fan
- Queen bed
- Sofa bed (twin size for 3rd guest)
- 50” Flat Screen TV
The newly renovated bathroom has quartz counters, shower/tub combo (with hand-held shower wand).
You'll also love the convenience of the in-unit washer/dryer!
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
- NO RESORT FEES!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps a maximum of 3.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-041-049-2928-01
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 25
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 364 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
5 stars all aroundCassandra L. from Millbrae United States, 18. September 2018 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2018
We had our vacation rental planned during Hurricane Lane, and day in and day out, Captain cook’s staff was very calm and informative. They displayed excellent customer service, and were very friendly and genuine; I can tell we were in good hands. The rental was in the perfect location—center of everything in Waikiki—exactly as pictured and described. Their staff even called during our stay to make sure everything was going well and to see if we needed anything. We wound up extending our stay for one night, and they even accommodated a late check out (8:30pm) with no added fees! WOW! We’re keeping them on our list of contacts when we vacation in Oahu again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2018
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable, especially during the Hurricane Lane Warning! Thank you very much for the positive comments . It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Perfect vacation thanks to this accomodation!Seoul Korea, Republic of, 10. September 2018 Stayed for 4 days in September, 2018
This is the best choice to make my vacation perfect in waikiki! Room condition is soooo good and looks very new. Interior is also nice. The view is wonderful! It is definitely Panorama view which means i can see the canal, diamond head, and even the ocean! The villa is super safe and designated parking lot is very comfortable. Lastely, james who is a guest service agenct was so nice and kind.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. September 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic and detailed review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location,views and decor of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to James and the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Good decision to rent this placeBernd N. from Witzenhausen Germany, 21. August 2018 Stayed for 6 days in August, 2018
Perfect location, not so far away from the beach, closed food shops, garage, newly renovated studio, very good customer service, very recommendable to others
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
I will come back again!!Chie Y. from Shibuya-ku Japan, 06. July 2018 Stayed for 10 days in June, 2018
I can see beautiful lovely view day and night, feel so relaxed everyday.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. July 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful, relaxing vacation! We will look forward to your next visit!
Nice Studio ApartmentPATRICIA W. from Boca Raton United States, 03. July 2018 Stayed for 3 days in June, 2018
Good location close to most places
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. July 2018
Mahalo for the 5-star review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Great contemporary condo!Kevin C. from San jose United States, 25. June 2018 Stayed for 3 days in June, 2018
Great contemporary condo close to the beach, right in the center of Waikiki and close to all the shopping, shows, restaurants and nightlife.and even and a grocery store right down the street.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. June 2018
Mahalo Kevin, for the fantastic review! So glad you enjoyed this newly remodeled contemporary condo right in the center of Waikiki! I will pass your feedback on to the Team!
Lovely condo in the heart of WaikikiUnited States, 15. June 2018 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2018
Fantastic studio apartment with full kitchen and washer and dryer. The unit was recently remodeled and the interior decor was a beautiful sort of mid century vibe
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. June 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Waikiki. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location of this fabulous remodeled condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and hope to see you on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions zoo
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic -, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Twin Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Window A/C
- Location type Mountain View, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Room subtype studio
- Sports and adventure activities fishing, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.