- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #914 - Fresh Contemporary/Hawaiian Decor with A/C, Washer/Dryer, WiFi, and Parking!
Fairway Villa #914
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, #914, Honolulu
Faiway Villa #914 (3-night minimum)
A Slice of Aloha! Great views, contemporary/Hawaiiana in design, relaxing and close to everything! This fresh one-bedroom condo with A/C (555 sq.ft, plus large balcony/lanai with table and chairs) features ceramic tile flooring throughout.
- Comfy queen sleeper sofa
- 46" flat panel TV and DVD player
- Tropical ceiling fan
- Quartz counters
- Stainless steel appliances including a drawer dishwasher, glass cooktop, refrigerator with ice-maker, and convection/microwave oven (no regular oven).
- Front-loading washer/dryer, too!
- Tropical decor bedroom is inviting with its Queen bed and palm frond ceiling fan!
The large lanai is accessible from both the bedroom and living room!
- Quartz counters
- Beautiful trough sink
- Custom tiled walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead (no tub).
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket! ping!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
Included with your rental are: FREE PARKING for one vehicle, WiFi, and local, U.S. mainland and Canadian calls.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-112-501-3504-01
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Boulevard, #914, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 555 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
safe and comfortable condokagoshima-shi Japan, 29. June 2018 Stayed for 5 days in June, 2018
It is a safe and comfortable condo.
However It was disappointing that the pot and the frying pan of the kitchen are not clean.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. June 2018
Aloha and thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We apologize for the problems you encountered with the pans. It sounds like the housekeeping team missed the ticket on quality control. A quick call to your property manager would have resolved the issue right away. l will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
A true gemHudson United States, 29. April 2018 Stayed for 4 days in April, 2018
This condo was perfect. Modern fixtures and furniture, comfortable bed, nicely decorated, clean, very quiet, AC worked well - it was everything I could have wanted in a vacation condo. The building was well maintained too with 24 hour security, fast elevators and a nice parking spot. The location is also great. It's about a 10 minute walk to the heart of the Waikiki beach area (near the Duke statue). I liked being a little removed from the noise and traffic of the main drag in Waikiki. There is a grocery store at the end of the street and many restaurants in the area. The rental management company was great to work with too.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. May 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the convenient location of this great condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we hope to see you on your next visit to Waikiki!
Wonderful stay.Gary/Audrey R. from Edmonton Canada, 26. April 2018 Stayed for 15 days in April, 2018
We enjoyed the location and amenities of the suite. The upgrades to kitchen and flooring are very nice however the air conditioners are very noisy. Bedroom and bathroom are on the smaller side but one does spend a lot of time in those 2 rooms. We found the larger BBQ utensils and pots could have been cleaner, we washed everything before we used it, someone from cleaning crew should notice this. While having these small concerns we enjoyed the suite and would definitely consider renting there again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. May 2018
Aloha and thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the location of this great condo! We apologize for the problems you encountered with the A/C and it sounds like the housekeeping team missed the ticket on quality control. A quick call to your property manager would have resolved these issues. I have passed your concerns on to the team and your property manager - thank you for bringing these items to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit!
FLorida joyThomas P. from United States, 09. April 2018 Stayed for 3 days in March, 2018
What a perfect apartment.nes,clean and centrally located.ihigh praise to property manager that met us and showed us the property.rooftop pool and hot Tub! We. Will be back!!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. April 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of the fabulous condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Great location and updated rental with kitchen and w/dMcMinnville United States, 02. April 2018 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2018
Updated unit with full kitchen and washer and dryer. Unit was just like the pictures. Great location to walk the shops of Waikiki. Management was helpful and available whenever needed.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. April 2018
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Perfect holiday stayAndrew L. from United States, 21. January 2018 Stayed for 3 days in January, 2018
We can’t wait to stay here again. ! The place is perfect !!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. January 2018
Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We are delighted your holiday stay was perfect! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Fairway villa #914 commentsGilles F. from RICHELIEU Canada, 20. September 2017 Stayed for 12 days in September, 2017
The condo was as seen in the photos: nice, well equipped and in a good location.
The only comments we gave verbally to James, our property manager, are:
- the 2 air conditioning units were not functioning
- living room unit had speed fan 'on' all the time,
- room unit could was producing water even with the correct setting (cool)
- the filter of the 'frig' need it's water filter replaced (not mentioned to James). Because of this we had to buy water bottles since we could not trust the quality of its water.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. September 2017
Aloha and mahalo for posting your review and recommendation. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the location of this great condo! Thank you for taking the time to send us detailed information about the issues you encountered and we do apologize. We are having the air conditioning units serviced and have alerted James to changed the water filter in the refrigerator. We do value you as a customer and hope you will keep us in mind for your future vacation rental plans.
Clean, Comfortable, SecureTampa United States, 18. September 2017 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2017
Captain Cook Real Estate provides service you can count on; always reliable and consistent. You can expect the same high standards no matter which property you choose.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Mahalo! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Stay at 914 Fairway VillaJennifer A. from Old Hickory United States, 29. August 2017 Stayed for 13 days in August, 2017
We had an outstanding stay in this unit! It's an amazing location. The mountain views are incredible, parking is priceless, and the amenities were wonderful! We were in Hawaii to move out daughter to college so having the washer and dryer to prepare her items were great! James met us at the unit to introduce us to everything, the rental property called to check on us during our stay, and also let us use a late check out as there wasn't anyone checking in on our departure day.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2017
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a seamles college move for your daughte! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Nice apartmentLesley M. from Nelson New Zealand, 12. August 2017 Stayed for 14 days in July, 2017
Nice apartment, not too far from Main shopping area of Waikiki, good Food Pantry and bus route on corner Good views of canal, views of sea from higher floors.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. August 2017
Mahalo! We appreciate the review and your feedback. We look forward to your next visit!
Cozy, Comfy. ModernLancaster United States, 27. June 2017 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2017
This unit is great! Updated, fresh, and comfortable. Every unit is different. Other family members stayed in a different unit and it was not nearly as nice as this unit. The deck on the roof is amazing.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. June 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great place to stay!Cassandra B. from Clovis United States, 10. October 2016 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2016
Bed was comfortable, as was the pull out couch. Condo was clean, washer and dryer were a great touch.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. October 2016
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment DVD Player, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Satellite / Cable
- Family Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Kahala Mall, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Convection Oven, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking, Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Sundeck, Swimming Pool
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.