- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Fairway Villa #914 - Fresh Contemporary/Hawaiian Decor with A/C, Washer/Dryer, WiFi, and Parking!
Fairway Villa #914
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2345 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
Faiway Villa #914 (3-night minimum)
A Slice of Aloha! Great views, contemporary/Hawaiiana in design, relaxing and close to everything! This fresh one-bedroom condo with A/C (555 sq.ft, plus large balcony/lanai with table and chairs) features ceramic tile flooring throughout.
- Comfy queen sleeper sofa
- 46" flat panel TV and DVD player
- Tropical ceiling fan
- Quartz counters
- Stainless steel appliances including a drawer dishwasher, glass cooktop, refrigerator with ice-maker, and convection/microwave oven (no regular oven).
- Front-loading washer/dryer, too!
- Tropical decor bedroom is inviting with its Queen bed and palm frond ceiling fan!
The large lanai is accessible from both the bedroom and living room!
- Quartz counters
- Beautiful trough sink
- Custom tiled walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead (no tub).
FAIRWAY VILLA’S ROOFTOP RECREATION AREA includes:
- Gas BBQ grills
- Sweeping 360-degree views of Waikiki, the Ko’olau Mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Kick back as you enjoy the sunset or enjoy the easy walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and supermarket! ping!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
Included with your rental are: FREE PARKING for one vehicle, WiFi, and local, U.S. mainland and Canadian calls.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-112-501-3504-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2345 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 555 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Fairway villa #914 commentsGilles F. from RICHELIEU Canada, 20. September 2017 Stayed for 12 days in September, 2017
The condo was as seen in the photos: nice, well equipped and in a good location.
The only comments we gave verbally to James, our property manager, are:
- the 2 air conditioning units were not functioning
- living room unit had speed fan 'on' all the time,
- room unit could was producing water even with the correct setting (cool)
- the filter of the 'frig' need it's water filter replaced (not mentioned to James). Because of this we had to buy water bottles since we could not trust the quality of its water.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. September 2017
Aloha and mahalo for posting your review and recommendation. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the location of this great condo! Thank you for taking the time to send us detailed information about the issues you encountered and we do apologize. We are having the air conditioning units serviced and have alerted James to changed the water filter in the refrigerator. We do value you as a customer and hope you will keep us in mind for your future vacation rental plans.
Clean, Comfortable, SecureTampa United States, 18. September 2017 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2017
Captain Cook Real Estate provides service you can count on; always reliable and consistent. You can expect the same high standards no matter which property you choose.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. September 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Mahalo! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Stay at 914 Fairway VillaJennifer A. from Old Hickory United States, 29. August 2017 Stayed for 13 days in August, 2017
We had an outstanding stay in this unit! It's an amazing location. The mountain views are incredible, parking is priceless, and the amenities were wonderful! We were in Hawaii to move out daughter to college so having the washer and dryer to prepare her items were great! James met us at the unit to introduce us to everything, the rental property called to check on us during our stay, and also let us use a late check out as there wasn't anyone checking in on our departure day.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2017
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a seamles college move for your daughte! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Nice apartmentLesley M. from Nelson New Zealand, 12. August 2017 Stayed for 14 days in July, 2017
Nice apartment, not too far from Main shopping area of Waikiki, good Food Pantry and bus route on corner Good views of canal, views of sea from higher floors.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. August 2017
Mahalo! We appreciate the review and your feedback. We look forward to your next visit!
Cozy, Comfy. ModernLancaster United States, 27. June 2017 Stayed for 4 days in June, 2017
This unit is great! Updated, fresh, and comfortable. Every unit is different. Other family members stayed in a different unit and it was not nearly as nice as this unit. The deck on the roof is amazing.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. June 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great place to stay!Cassandra B. from Clovis United States, 10. October 2016 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2016
Bed was comfortable, as was the pull out couch. Condo was clean, washer and dryer were a great touch.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. October 2016
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment DVD Player, Free US Mainland/Local LD
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Beach
- Geographic Near Kahala Mall, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Tea Pot - Kettle, Washer & Dryer, Convection Oven
- Living Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Lanai / Balcony, FREE Onsite Parking, Non Smoking, Balcony/Lanai, Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Window), No Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Washer/Dryer, Queen Bed
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Sauna, Sundeck, Swimming Pool
- Suitability non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Fairway Villa #1114 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Fairway Villa), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $130 to $175
Beautiful remodeled contemporary/tropical one-bedroom with AC and mountain and Ala Wai Canal views! Wood floors, granite kitchen (with dishwasher), washer/dryer, one FREE parking (COMPACT car only), WiFi and more! Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Fairway Villa #2002 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Fairway Villa), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $120 to $175
Exceptional value for a deluxe one-bedroom condo in Waikiki and the perfect retreat for a couple or small family! Great views. easy walk to beach and shopping. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, AC, large lanai, one FREE parking and WiFi included.
Close Match: Colony Surf #407 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (Fairway Villa)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $90 to $135 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Upgraded 1-bedroom suite at oceanfront Colony Surf has ocean and Diamond Head views and living/dining area for entertaining. Cooled by tradewinds and a ceiling fan, this condo overlooks the volleyball court area of the Outrigger Canoe Club next door.
Close Match: Windsor #1405 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (Fairway Villa)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $110 to $125 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
This monthly condo has it all! A/C, washlet, one parking, pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, full gym, putting green, library, jogging path, and its rooftop Sky Terrace has phenomenal views - especially of Friday night fireworks at the nearby Hilton Hawaiian Village!
Close Match: Waikiki Skytower #2904 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (Fairway Villa)1 Bedrooms - for 3 guests (max. 3)Price per night from $159 to $228
BRAND NEW TO OUR INVENTORY! A beautiful contemporary one-bedroom condo in the highly desirable, secure Waikiki Skytower - where you'll have air conditioning, a full kitchen, washer/dryer, FREE WiFi and one FREE Parking!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.