- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #1305 - Comfort AND Convenience with Partial Ocean View!
Four Paddle #1305
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1305, Honolulu
Four Paddle 1305 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
Comfort and convenience! You’ll appreciate both in this one-bedroom Four Paddle (553 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs) with central AC!
- 48” flat panel TV and DVD player
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Dining table (4 chairs)
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and a new refrigerator
- Breakfast bar with stools
- NEW King bed (2017) (sorry, bed can NOT be made up as twins)
- 32" flat panel TV
- Tub/shower combo and hand-held shower wand
- Washlet commode
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- Saline Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Grills
- Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-165-160-5504-01
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1305, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 13
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 1 King
Reviews for this property
Four Paddle 1305Robert M. from North Bonneville United States, 03. March 2018 Stayed for 57 days in January, 2018
Mostly good. Noisy in early morning with the garbage trucks, later with the construction going on across the street. Busy street - only three streets in Waikiki so you will get traffic. Convenient location. Very responsive property manager - A/C thermostat stopped working, Paul was there in 10 minutes and was able to replace it. Will comment that the carpet could be replaced as the humidity in Hawaii causes carpet to feel damp and sticky.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. March 2018
Mahalo and Aloha for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your recent visit. We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and that a quick call to Paul resovled your A/C issue. Waikikii is a very busy place and can be noisy at times and we are glad you appreciated the convenient location of this great condo. l'll pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment DVD Player, Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Sundeck, Surfing, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Whirlpool
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.