- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Four Paddle #1401 - Corner unit with mountain view, full kitchen, AC, free Wi-Fi and one parking!
Four Paddle #1401
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Ave #1401, Honolulu
Four Paddle #1401 – 2140 Kuhio Ave
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
City lights sparkle at night from the cool side of one of Waikiki's premier condominiums with stunning Ko'olau Mountain and Ala Wai Canal views. This well-equipped 14th floor one-bedroom condo (577 sq.ft. plus lanai) has central AC. 4-person max.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: International Arrivals must be fully vaccinated AND tested for COVID-19 within 1 day of departure for the US. As of March 26, 2022, there are NO COVID-related travel restrictions for US Domestic Arrivals. Please inquire for details.
– NEW Queen sleeper sofa
– 40" flatscreen TV and DVD player
– Dining table with 2 chairs
– Full kitchen with dishwasher
– Breakfast bar and two bar stools
– King bed
– 32" flatscreen TV
– Shower/tub combination with handheld shower wand
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE covered parking for 1 vehicle
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
– Saline Swimming Pool
– Hot Tub (closed for repairs until further notice)
– BBQ Area with Grills
– Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is Island Market (open 6:30am-midnight) and the acclaimed high-end, 5-Star, Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Condos are sanitized prior to each arrival using a state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process that fights viruses and bacteria, for your health and peace of mind
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/ seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-204-398-5920-01
- Address 2140 Kuhio Ave #1401, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 14
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 577 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Quiet, comfortable, clean unit.Donna T. from Montgomery United States, 05. April 2021 Stayed for 70 days in January, 2021
We had a wonderful time, as always. The property manager was very responsive when we needed something.
This location is very quiet and ideally located.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. April 2021
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review and reccomendation. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It makes our day to know you appreciated the location and our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
34 nights @ The Four PaddlesDoug D. from Duncan Canada, 31. December 2019 Stayed for 34 days in November, 2019
Hawaii, is becoming quite expensive and having a full kitchen was important to us. We have been to Hawaii many times and found the people friendly & helpful.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. January 2020
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this great condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the added value of a kitchen while on vacation! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
COOK 1401Paul F. from Troutdale United States, 19. November 2019 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2019
Very nice unit. Clean and well stocked. GREAT
MANAGEMENT TEAM !!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. November 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
waikiki vacationKevin S. from Fairborn United States, 15. April 2019 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2019
a wonderful time in a wonderful place with wonderful weather, what more could a person want!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2019
Mahalo, Kevin, for the great review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Four Paddles 1401Paul F. from Troutdale United States, 07. November 2018 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2018
Very nice unit. The kitchen is well equipped. Quiet location. Security is great.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. November 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
fantastic great condo,facilities,location 5 starsSoraya L. from Childers Australia, 15. July 2018 Stayed for 32 days in May, 2018
fantastic, great condo clean,spacious great views of mountain and sea,well appointed great place to stay second visit to four paddles hope to come back again,5 stars,thank you.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. July 2018
Welcome back to Four Paddle! Mahalo for the wonderful review the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Comfortable Condo, Great LocationMotonori M. from Osaka-shi Japan, 17. January 2018 Stayed for 20 days in December, 2017
This was my 6th stay with Captain Cook Resorts, 1st time in this unit. Paul was accommoda ting and responsive to all my needs. 1401 felt clean, bright, and comfortable on the quiet side of the building. Looking forward to staying in another great Captain Cook property in March. Mahalo!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. January 2018
Mahalo and Welcome Back to Captain Cook Resorts! We love hearing from our past guests, and are delighted to have received such a fantastic 5 star review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in March!
accomodation Four Paddle 1401Tania P. from Invercargill New Zealand, 13. June 2016 Stayed for 33 days in April, 2016
We recently stayed at four paddles room 1401 and were more than happy with the room and wonderful friendly service we received from Captain Cook.THe description of the property was very accurate and it was nice to have supplies when we arrived. The room itself was clean and comfortable and perfect for our stay of 33nights. The location is a bonus with a 10minute walk to the beach and a friendly ABC store 3minutes away, should you need some supplies. I would definitely recommend this property and hope to return in the future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. June 2016
Mahalo, Tania! We appreciate the feedback!
Our stay in HIJohn H. from Bel Aire United States, 17. March 2016 Stayed for 60 days in January, 2016
4. Paddle is a great place to stay
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. March 2016
Mahalo, John! Let us know when you're able to return for another stay!
This place and the building are amazing.Robert G. from Auburn United States, 31. January 2016 Stayed for 42 days in December, 2015
This room was amazing. The king size bed is super comfortable. All the amenities were modern and updated. The building location is ideal. Super close to great restaurants and a few blocks from the beach. I highly recommend staying here!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. February 2016
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation, Robert!
A Happy Time at Four PaddleOttawa Canada, 27. November 2015 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2015
WYSIWYG. We had been at Four Paddle for 3 consecutive years and always wanted to return. We loved the condo for its location, its brightness and its amenities. Mr Paul Tucker is a great help. He got a perfect size rice cooker for us even though the condo already has 2 cookers; and a new king size bed! I guess whatever we need, Paul will try to meet our request. Thank you so much Paul. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. November 2015
Mahalo for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Paddle 1401! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback onto your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Safe, Convenient, Excellent value! + tipsJi S. from Montgomery United States, 04. November 2015 Stayed for 39 days in September, 2015
Enjoyed an amazing 6 weeks!! Way to go, keep up the excellence Captain Cook. Condo exceeded our every possible need; location, security, parking, views, accommodations, and amenities. The bedspread has changed but otherwise as pictured. Tips; When running dryer, point a fan to keep condo cool. When fridge or TV goes out, flip switch in breaker box. Head to the beach around 4, stay for sunset. Then, hot tub under moon. Would definitely return to same condo or any of Captain Cook's. Paul-many thanks for your attention and smiles.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. November 2015
Mahalo for the great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to hosting you on your next trip!
hawaii oneSelkirk Canada, 15. February 2015 Stayed for 43 days in December, 2014
staff helpful and friendly, great pool area, some kitchen shelves and cookware were unclean when reported problems solved very quickly, bathroom and kitchen floors needed more cleaning by myself on hands and knees.
Condo was well supplied with beach and pool stuff. Furniture beginning to show its well as kitchen counters, and cupboards and bathtub and shower. Hope this info is helpful. Sorry for the delay in replying
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. February 2015
Mahalo for posting a review of your recent stay and for alerting us of the cleaning issue you encountered. We hope you contacted your property manager about this as our motto is, "If you’re not satisfied with your accommodations, please let us know right away so we can make it right!" We are committed to doing all we can to earn your repeat business. Hope you're able to plan a return visit soon!
Great time at The Four Paddle.Ottawa Canada, 26. November 2014 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2014
WYSIWYG. Great location, great view of the mountains and the canal. A bit of sea view. The apt is very clean and bright. The kitchen is very well equipped. Would like to see a better mattress, and hopefully next time we will have a king size bed. We left behind two beach chairs for next year as we already booked for a return :-)
Sleepless at Four PaddlePhoenix United States, 10. April 2014 Stayed for 77 days in January, 2014
The property was very much as pictured and overall, it was comfortable. I stayed for 2 months. The owners did a nice job of equipping the unit with supplies that you would need (like roach spray for the cockroaches). It was a corner unit and there was very little noise from neighbors and the view was decent. However, there were two frustrating aspects of staying here. The first was that there is a constant tone or humming sound that you can hear day and night from the unit. In fact, several units in this building have the same issue (based on conversations with other tenants). It appears to come from some equipment on the ground floor and this sound somehow travels up to the 14th floor. At night, the only way I could sleep was to use a sound machine and a fan that I found in the closet to create a lot of white noise to block out the sound. The other frustrating experience was the TV in the living room (there is one in the bedroom as well). It kept losing the signal if there was any power outage, etc. Then you had to be a computer programmer to figure out how to get it to come back up. I had to reprogram it at least six times in 8 weeks and by the end, could not get it to come on at all. Ironically, the construction project across the street did not create any noise at all, not that I could hear it over the humming sound. I would only rent this unit to someone who is hearing impaired who cannot hear the constant tone.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. April 2014
Aloha and thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We're sorry you were bothered by the noise. Urban noise, whether from machinery or traffic, people, etc. can be distracting if you're not used to it. Usually, closing the doors and utilizing the air-conditioning creates a peaceful atmosphere. The property manager relayed that you contacted him once regarding the signal/electrical problem - and he thought it had been resolved. Had you notified us the problem was ongoing, we would have sought resolution immediately. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Player, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, TV in Bedroom, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Wifi
- Geographic 10-Minute Walk To Beach, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Partial Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Full Sleeper Sofa, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".