- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #1401 - Corner unit with mountain view, full kitchen, AC, free WiFi and one parking!
Four Paddle #1401
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1401, Honolulu
Four Paddle #1401 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
City lights sparkle at night from the cool side of one of Waikiki's premier condominiums with stunning Ko’olau Mountain and Ala Wai Canal views. This well-equipped 14th floor one-bedroom condo (577 sq.ft. plus lanai) has central AC.
- NEW Queen sleeper sofa
- 40" Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Breakfast bar and two bar stools
- King bed
- 32" Flat screen TV
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
Washer/dryer in condo, too!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including lanai/balcony) sleeps 4.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance calls to US mainland and Canada
- Saline Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Grills
- Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-01
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1401, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 14
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 577 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
waikiki vacationFairborn United States, 15. April 2019 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2019
a wonderful time in a wonderful place with wonderful weather, what more could a person want!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2019
Mahalo, Kevin, for the great review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Four Paddles 1401Paul F. from Troutdale United States, 07. November 2018 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2018
Very nice unit. The kitchen is well equipped. Quiet location. Security is great.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. November 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
fantastic great condo,facilities,location 5 starsChilders Australia, 15. July 2018 Stayed for 32 days in May, 2018
fantastic, great condo clean,spacious great views of mountain and sea,well appointed great place to stay second visit to four paddles hope to come back again,5 stars,thank you.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. July 2018
Welcome back to Four Paddle! Mahalo for the wonderful review the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Comfortable Condo, Great LocationMotonori M. from Osaka-shi Japan, 17. January 2018 Stayed for 20 days in December, 2017
This was my 6th stay with Captain Cook Resorts, 1st time in this unit. Paul was accommoda ting and responsive to all my needs. 1401 felt clean, bright, and comfortable on the quiet side of the building. Looking forward to staying in another great Captain Cook property in March. Mahalo!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. January 2018
Mahalo and Welcome Back to Captain Cook Resorts! We love hearing from our past guests, and are delighted to have received such a fantastic 5 star review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in March!
accomodation Four Paddle 1401Tania P. from Invercargill New Zealand, 13. June 2016 Stayed for 33 days in April, 2016
We recently stayed at four paddles room 1401 and were more than happy with the room and wonderful friendly service we received from Captain Cook.THe description of the property was very accurate and it was nice to have supplies when we arrived. The room itself was clean and comfortable and perfect for our stay of 33nights. The location is a bonus with a 10minute walk to the beach and a friendly ABC store 3minutes away, should you need some supplies. I would definitely recommend this property and hope to return in the future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. June 2016
Mahalo, Tania! We appreciate the feedback!
Our stay in HIJohn H. from Bel Aire United States, 17. March 2016 Stayed for 60 days in January, 2016
4. Paddle is a great place to stay
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. March 2016
Mahalo, John! Let us know when you're able to return for another stay!
This place and the building are amazing.Robert G. from Auburn United States, 31. January 2016 Stayed for 42 days in December, 2015
This room was amazing. The king size bed is super comfortable. All the amenities were modern and updated. The building location is ideal. Super close to great restaurants and a few blocks from the beach. I highly recommend staying here!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. February 2016
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation, Robert!
A Happy Time at Four PaddleOttawa Canada, 27. November 2015 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2015
WYSIWYG. We had been at Four Paddle for 3 consecutive years and always wanted to return. We loved the condo for its location, its brightness and its amenities. Mr Paul Tucker is a great help. He got a perfect size rice cooker for us even though the condo already has 2 cookers; and a new king size bed! I guess whatever we need, Paul will try to meet our request. Thank you so much Paul. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. November 2015
Mahalo for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Paddle 1401! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback onto your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Safe, Convenient, Excellent value! + tipsJi S. from Montgomery United States, 04. November 2015 Stayed for 39 days in September, 2015
Enjoyed an amazing 6 weeks!! Way to go, keep up the excellence Captain Cook. Condo exceeded our every possible need; location, security, parking, views, accommodations, and amenities. The bedspread has changed but otherwise as pictured. Tips; When running dryer, point a fan to keep condo cool. When fridge or TV goes out, flip switch in breaker box. Head to the beach around 4, stay for sunset. Then, hot tub under moon. Would definitely return to same condo or any of Captain Cook's. Paul-many thanks for your attention and smiles.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. November 2015
Mahalo for the great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to hosting you on your next trip!
hawaii oneDon G. from Selkirk United States, 15. February 2015 Stayed for 43 days in December, 2014
staff helpful and friendly, great pool area, some kitchen shelves and cookware were unclean when reported problems solved very quickly, bathroom and kitchen floors needed more cleaning by myself on hands and knees.
Condo was well supplied with beach and pool stuff. Furniture beginning to show its well as kitchen counters, and cupboards and bathtub and shower. Hope this info is helpful. Sorry for the delay in replying
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. February 2015
Mahalo for posting a review of your recent stay and for alerting us of the cleaning issue you encountered. We hope you contacted your property manager about this as our motto is, "If you’re not satisfied with your accommodations, please let us know right away so we can make it right!" We are committed to doing all we can to earn your repeat business. Hope you're able to plan a return visit soon!
Great time at The Four Paddle.Ottawa Canada, 26. November 2014 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2014
WYSIWYG. Great location, great view of the mountains and the canal. A bit of sea view. The apt is very clean and bright. The kitchen is very well equipped. Would like to see a better mattress, and hopefully next time we will have a king size bed. We left behind two beach chairs for next year as we already booked for a return :-)
Sleepless at Four PaddlePhoenix United States, 10. April 2014 Stayed for 77 days in January, 2014
The property was very much as pictured and overall, it was comfortable. I stayed for 2 months. The owners did a nice job of equipping the unit with supplies that you would need (like roach spray for the cockroaches). It was a corner unit and there was very little noise from neighbors and the view was decent. However, there were two frustrating aspects of staying here. The first was that there is a constant tone or humming sound that you can hear day and night from the unit. In fact, several units in this building have the same issue (based on conversations with other tenants). It appears to come from some equipment on the ground floor and this sound somehow travels up to the 14th floor. At night, the only way I could sleep was to use a sound machine and a fan that I found in the closet to create a lot of white noise to block out the sound. The other frustrating experience was the TV in the living room (there is one in the bedroom as well). It kept losing the signal if there was any power outage, etc. Then you had to be a computer programmer to figure out how to get it to come back up. I had to reprogram it at least six times in 8 weeks and by the end, could not get it to come on at all. Ironically, the construction project across the street did not create any noise at all, not that I could hear it over the humming sound. I would only rent this unit to someone who is hearing impaired who cannot hear the constant tone.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. April 2014
Aloha and thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We're sorry you were bothered by the noise. Urban noise, whether from machinery or traffic, people, etc. can be distracting if you're not used to it. Usually, closing the doors and utilizing the air-conditioning creates a peaceful atmosphere. The property manager relayed that you contacted him once regarding the signal/electrical problem - and he thought it had been resolved. Had you notified us the problem was ongoing, we would have sought resolution immediately. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Library, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic Close to Beach, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full Sleeper Sofa, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.