- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Four Paddle #1703 - Partial ocean-view Studio with Toto washlet, FREE parking & Wi-Fi! Sleeps 4!
Four Paddle #1703
Studio for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Ave #1703, Honolulu
Four Paddle #1703 – 2140 Kuhio Ave
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
This 17th floor studio (460 sf plus lanai) with central A/C and ocean view makes this condo a favorite with our guests! 4-person max.
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton, as is Island Market (open 6:30am–midnight) and the acclaimed high-end, 5-Star, Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
– New furniture
– 43" Smart TV
– King Bed (can be made into 2 Twins upon request)
– Queen sleeper sofa
– Convenient in-unit Washer/Dryer
– Full-size refrigerator, glass-top electric stove, convection oven/microwave (No dishwasher)
– Breakfast bar with stools
– Tub/Shower combination with handheld shower wand
– Toto Washlet commode
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE covered parking for 1 vehicle
– FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
– Saline Swimming Pool
– Hot Tub
– BBQ Area with Grills
– Sun Deck
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking or Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 040-226-9184-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-017-057-0145
This property may not be rented for less than 30 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Ave #1703, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 17
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 460 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
My Hawaiian HolidayAudrey T. from Whitehorse Canada, 06. April 2022 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2022
I loved every bit of my stay at this condo. CaptainCook has been my go to for the past 5 years or so and have never disappointed.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. April 2022
Mahalo and Welcome Back! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team and we are so glad you enjoyed your Hawaiian Holiday. We appreciate your repeat business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Waikiki in NovemberJacksonville United States, 10. December 2019 Stayed for 31 days in November, 2019
It was our second stay at Four Paddle. Love the location and free parking. Property management were great, from the property manager, Paul Tucker to the folks in the office. Taking time to check on our stay and letting us checkout late. We did have some issues, the studio got really warm every afternoon and it was very noisy, it was like having the windows open. The carpet and some of the throw pillows were dirty. We really liked our other rental at the Four Paddle more.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. December 2019
Thank you for posting a review! It makes our day to read that you are a returning guest! We are so glad that you appreciate our Captain Cook Resort staff, free parking,and the location of Four Paddle - Mahalo! The property manager has scheduled a carpet clean and replaced the throw pillows and checking the A/C - thank you for bringing those items to our attention!. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Every day a happy day.RON B. from RUNAWAY BAY Australia, 02. November 2019 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2019
My wife and I very much enjoyed this apartment and its location. It was my wife's first time to this island. She commented everyday that she was happy. I made it my responsibility that she would enjoy everything the i
sland had to offer. We achieved this.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. November 2019
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful, relaxing vacation! We hope to see you again on your next visit!
良い部屋でした。SHIMIZU T. from Zha Huang Shi Li Ping Qu Japan, 18. October 2019 Stayed for 34 days in August, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. October 2019
Aloha! Thanks so much for posting a review. We are happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful stay! We are glad you appreciated the Travel Insurance that we offer our guests. Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Awesome!!Elizabeth H. from North Vancouver Canada, 10. June 2019 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2019
Great location, nice secure building
Captain Cook resorts easy to deal with!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. June 2019
Aloha! Thanks for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! We hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
OutstandingBill M. from Tucson United States, 17. November 2018 Stayed for 31 days in October, 2018
Good feeling after spending a month in this beautiful facility. No complaints.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. November 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
excellent location, will book againTerry S. from Vancouver Canada, 21. February 2018 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2018
We enjoyed Four Paddle location, amenities, and great staff and property management. Our condo did not have an oven, just a convection microwave. The pool was great, although the hot tub was set too hot at 103 degrees.
Overall the condo was well stocked with everything we needed. The location is very convenient to everything and right on the bus route.
We are booked again for next year.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted our staff was able to meet your needs for an enjoyable stay! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Review for Four Paddle Unit 1703Paul F. from Troutdale United States, 19. November 2017 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2017
The unit was very clean and comfortable. The Kitchen was very well equipped. The Management service was very friendly and provided great service.Had malfunction with washer/dryer unit, but it was taken care of.Thank you to Paul,Lauri and Wendy for taking care of us.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. November 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments and recommendation. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Would stay againKim M. from Portland United States, 03. October 2017 Stayed for 38 days in August, 2017
It was a fast 37 days. There is construction going on across the street; frankly, I felt it was fascinating to watch. And the ocean view through the buildings is just enough to give you that "aw" while sipping coffee on the lanai in the morning. Everything and a little extra are here! Love the attention to detail. Great Stay! Would do it again.
Paul was one of the best parts of the stay, attentive, accommodating and was there for us when we needed him. Thank you Paul!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. October 2017
Mahalo! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! P.S. We think Paul is super to work with, too!
*Blaine N. from Surrey Canada, 05. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. December 2016
Thank you for your recommendation!
Excellent Property and Company PersonnelAlan L. from Chicago United States, 16. November 2016 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2016
The unit was very clean, had everything you need to live there comfortably and the location to shopping and the beaches were fantastic. The property management personnel were fantastic and came over immediately even on a holiday.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. November 2016
Mahalo, Alan, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Paddle 1703! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Great Location and Great Price!Chuck Y J. from Vancouver Canada, 05. October 2015 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2015
We stayed in suite #1703 for our month vacation in September, 2015. Checked in late at 10pm on arrival without any problems. Byron our manager was very attentive and took care of our concerns about the fry pans (replaced with new set) and a slight odour in the kitchen the next day. The apartment was exactly as described in the listing.
-park'g stall included although we didn't need one.
-bus stops outside bldg & 1/2 block on other side.
-convenient location for us to almost everything
-coded entry door lock was greatly appreciated.
-security guys in lobby was great opening doors!
-kitchen well stocked and we ate in a lot.
-the central air was extremely quiet & well used.
-the washlet was used daily and was impressive.
-we were very comfortable with bed and furniture.
-the insuite laundry was a good convenience.
-plumbing noise was quiet & not a problem.
-grateful for the included free phone in suite.
-tv had a good selection of channels to watch
-Great view of ocean & beach from Lanai (until 2nd Ritz Carlton tower is completed in 2017)
-BEST rate for a MONTHLY rental in Waikiki.
Some minor Gripes:
-construction noise starts at 6am on 6 days a week, but not excessive and tolerable.
-lots of sirens and bus noise (beeping) during the nite, but we got used to it the second week.
-Garbage truck empties bins @ 5am every morn'g.
-internet connection was okay at only 54mb/sec.
-no beach chairs provided for tenants in suite.
-chair/ottoman was well worn and need replacing.
-tv was HD, but is only 32", which is too small.
-suite maintenance was okay, but could be better.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here and can recommend this unit to others.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. October 2015
Mahalo for the review and recommendation!
March 3 - April 8 2015 Unit 1703Judy P. from Burnaby Canada, 24. April 2015 Stayed for 36 days in March, 2015
Unit was very nice but we were disappointed with the lack of a real oven. The description said Full Kitchen, so we assumed a complete stove. We found it very noisy in the neighborhood with construction across the street as well as in many other locations that were nearby. That square glass table is a killer. Lots of bad bruises until we put cushions on the table for padding. In spite of missing oven, noise, and bruises, we did enjoy our stay. It's a shame that the view will be pretty well wiped out when the Ritz Carlton ogres are through.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. April 2015
Mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your recent stay. While the kitchen doesn't have a standard oven, it does have a convection oven, which cooks your food 10 to 20 percent faster than a regular oven while using lower temperatures, which comes in handy in this tropical climate! It's true the view will be changed by the Ritz Carlton, but turning lemons into lemonade, their addition to the neighborhood brings Four Paddle guests upscale shopping, dining, entertainment, spa services, beautiful landscaping and more!
Excellent Condo with a beautiful view in HonoluluLeland T. from Corpus Christi United States, 19. November 2014 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2014
The condo was as represented in the photos and what was written about it. The property management was excellent. The security was excellent, elevators always worked, had parking spot, and plenty of dishes and cookware. We were walking distance to the beach and Military small BX. We would definitely recommend this condo and would schedule another stay there. Very clean and professional managed by Captain Cook Real Estate.
Stay@4paddlTatsuo S. from Tama Japan, 08. April 2013 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2013
Thanks Paul san,
We enjoyed stay with nice view.
Hope we will stay again soon.
Perfect location for Waikiki enjoymentSherwood Park Canada, 05. February 2013 Stayed for 31 days in December, 2012
Nice unit facing the ocean, sunsets enjoyed from the balcony, whale watching and picture with a telephoto lense.
Could not have been more perfectJanice W. from Springfield United States, 27. July 2012 Stayed for 46 days in June, 2012
I brought my 5 year old and almost 3 year old to Hawaii for a summer school program. We stayed at the Four Paddle in Unit 1703 and it was fantastic. The commute in and out of Waikiki to Manoa was easy (great location with amazing view), the parking space was large, the bldg and parking were safe and secure, we made use of the pool almost everyday and met some of the best (friendly and helpful) residents in Waikiki, and the studio was appropriately furnished with some nice upgrades in the kitchen. We had everything we needed from a rice maker to coffee maker to toaster, cooktop range, full refrigerator and convection microwave oven. There is a BBQ pit for residents too and we managed to cook out once while we stayed here.
I telecommute to work, so a quick and reliable internet connection was a must. It never failed us. We had 2 tablets, 2 laptops and a Roku for internet streaming of our Amazon and Netflix videos going. The unit is high enough for an amazing unobstructed view of the ocean and to get wonderful breezes. We made use of the AC when the lanai was not open. Loved having a washer and drier (a must when you have 2 little ones). We even received mail at the property and outside of the Post Office holding one piece of mail for 10 days, everything seemed to get to us quickly.
We enjoyed our stay greatly. Mahalo nui loa!!
Returning home to Hawaii.Edmonton United States, 31. March 2012 Stayed for 121 days in November, 2011
We love Hawaii. We have been going there for over 30 years.
Suzanne and her staff are very professional And make our stay in Hawaii extremely enjoyable.The location, and the condo are perfect. The security staff are very pleasant and helpful.
We are looking forward to returning soon! Aloha!
Boston United States, 14. June 2011 Stayed for 41 days in May, 2011
Nice studio apartment with wonderful ocean view. Helpful to have parking spot included. It was great to have a kitchen to prepare meals in during a long stay in Hawaii.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities toilet
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment CD Player, Cable Television, DVD Player, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, Television, VCR
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 10-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Partial Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Convection Oven, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen (no dishwasher), Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Kitchen (no dishwasher), Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer, Washlet Toilet
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".