- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #1703 - Partial ocean-view Studio with Toto washlet, FREE parking & WiFi! Sleeps 4!
Four Paddle #1703
Studio for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1703, Honolulu
Four Paddle #1703 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
This 17th floor studio (460 sq.ft. plus lanai) with central A/C and ocean view makes this condo a favorite with our guests!
- New furniture
- 43" Smart Flat screen TV
- King Bed (can be made into 2 twins)
- Queen sleeper sofa
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Full-size refrigerator, stovetop, convection oven/microwave (NO dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Tub/Shower combination with hand-held shower wand
- Toto Washlet commode
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- Saline Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Grills
- Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Available for stays of 30+ days, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-036-636-8768-01
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1703, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 17
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 459 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
excellent location, will book againVancouver Canada, 21. February 2018 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2018
We enjoyed Four Paddle location, amenities, and great staff and property management. Our condo did not have an oven, just a convection microwave. The pool was great, although the hot tub was set too hot at 103 degrees.
Overall the condo was well stocked with everything we needed. The location is very convenient to everything and right on the bus route.
We are booked again for next year.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted our staff was able to meet your needs for an enjoyable stay! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Review for Four Paddle Unit 1703Paul F. from Troutdale United States, 19. November 2017 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2017
The unit was very clean and comfortable. The Kitchen was very well equipped. The Management service was very friendly and provided great service.Had malfunction with washer/dryer unit, but it was taken care of.Thank you to Paul,Lauri and Wendy for taking care of us.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. November 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments and recommendation. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Would stay againKim M. from Portland United States, 03. October 2017 Stayed for 38 days in August, 2017
It was a fast 37 days. There is construction going on across the street; frankly, I felt it was fascinating to watch. And the ocean view through the buildings is just enough to give you that "aw" while sipping coffee on the lanai in the morning. Everything and a little extra are here! Love the attention to detail. Great Stay! Would do it again.
Paul was one of the best parts of the stay, attentive, accommodating and was there for us when we needed him. Thank you Paul!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. October 2017
Mahalo! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! P.S. We think Paul is super to work with, too!
*Blaine N. from Surrey Canada, 05. December 2016 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2016
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. December 2016
Thank you for your recommendation!
Excellent Property and Company PersonnelAlan L. from Chicago United States, 16. November 2016 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2016
The unit was very clean, had everything you need to live there comfortably and the location to shopping and the beaches were fantastic. The property management personnel were fantastic and came over immediately even on a holiday.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. November 2016
Mahalo, Alan, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Paddle 1703! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Great Location and Great Price!Vancouver Canada, 05. October 2015 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2015
We stayed in suite #1703 for our month vacation in September, 2015. Checked in late at 10pm on arrival without any problems. Byron our manager was very attentive and took care of our concerns about the fry pans (replaced with new set) and a slight odour in the kitchen the next day. The apartment was exactly as described in the listing.
-park'g stall included although we didn't need one.
-bus stops outside bldg & 1/2 block on other side.
-convenient location for us to almost everything
-coded entry door lock was greatly appreciated.
-security guys in lobby was great opening doors!
-kitchen well stocked and we ate in a lot.
-the central air was extremely quiet & well used.
-the washlet was used daily and was impressive.
-we were very comfortable with bed and furniture.
-the insuite laundry was a good convenience.
-plumbing noise was quiet & not a problem.
-grateful for the included free phone in suite.
-tv had a good selection of channels to watch
-Great view of ocean & beach from Lanai (until 2nd Ritz Carlton tower is completed in 2017)
-BEST rate for a MONTHLY rental in Waikiki.
Some minor Gripes:
-construction noise starts at 6am on 6 days a week, but not excessive and tolerable.
-lots of sirens and bus noise (beeping) during the nite, but we got used to it the second week.
-Garbage truck empties bins @ 5am every morn'g.
-internet connection was okay at only 54mb/sec.
-no beach chairs provided for tenants in suite.
-chair/ottoman was well worn and need replacing.
-tv was HD, but is only 32", which is too small.
-suite maintenance was okay, but could be better.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here and can recommend this unit to others.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. October 2015
Mahalo for the review and recommendation!
March 3 - April 8 2015 Unit 1703Judy P. from Burnaby Canada, 24. April 2015 Stayed for 36 days in March, 2015
Unit was very nice but we were disappointed with the lack of a real oven. The description said Full Kitchen, so we assumed a complete stove. We found it very noisy in the neighborhood with construction across the street as well as in many other locations that were nearby. That square glass table is a killer. Lots of bad bruises until we put cushions on the table for padding. In spite of missing oven, noise, and bruises, we did enjoy our stay. It's a shame that the view will be pretty well wiped out when the Ritz Carlton ogres are through.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. April 2015
Mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your recent stay. While the kitchen doesn't have a standard oven, it does have a convection oven, which cooks your food 10 to 20 percent faster than a regular oven while using lower temperatures, which comes in handy in this tropical climate! It's true the view will be changed by the Ritz Carlton, but turning lemons into lemonade, their addition to the neighborhood brings Four Paddle guests upscale shopping, dining, entertainment, spa services, beautiful landscaping and more!
Excellent Condo with a beautiful view in HonoluluLeland T. from Corpus Christi United States, 19. November 2014 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2014
The condo was as represented in the photos and what was written about it. The property management was excellent. The security was excellent, elevators always worked, had parking spot, and plenty of dishes and cookware. We were walking distance to the beach and Military small BX. We would definitely recommend this condo and would schedule another stay there. Very clean and professional managed by Captain Cook Real Estate.
Stay@4paddlTatsuo S. from Tama Japan, 08. April 2013 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2013
Thanks Paul san,
We enjoyed stay with nice view.
Hope we will stay again soon.
Perfect location for Waikiki enjoymentSherwood Park Canada, 05. February 2013 Stayed for 31 days in December, 2012
Nice unit facing the ocean, sunsets enjoyed from the balcony, whale watching and picture with a telephoto lense.
Could not have been more perfectJanice W. from Springfield United States, 27. July 2012 Stayed for 46 days in June, 2012
I brought my 5 year old and almost 3 year old to Hawaii for a summer school program. We stayed at the Four Paddle in Unit 1703 and it was fantastic. The commute in and out of Waikiki to Manoa was easy (great location with amazing view), the parking space was large, the bldg and parking were safe and secure, we made use of the pool almost everyday and met some of the best (friendly and helpful) residents in Waikiki, and the studio was appropriately furnished with some nice upgrades in the kitchen. We had everything we needed from a rice maker to coffee maker to toaster, cooktop range, full refrigerator and convection microwave oven. There is a BBQ pit for residents too and we managed to cook out once while we stayed here.
I telecommute to work, so a quick and reliable internet connection was a must. It never failed us. We had 2 tablets, 2 laptops and a Roku for internet streaming of our Amazon and Netflix videos going. The unit is high enough for an amazing unobstructed view of the ocean and to get wonderful breezes. We made use of the AC when the lanai was not open. Loved having a washer and drier (a must when you have 2 little ones). We even received mail at the property and outside of the Post Office holding one piece of mail for 10 days, everything seemed to get to us quickly.
We enjoyed our stay greatly. Mahalo nui loa!!
Returning home to Hawaii.Edmonton United States, 31. March 2012 Stayed for 121 days in November, 2011
We love Hawaii. We have been going there for over 30 years.
Suzanne and her staff are very professional And make our stay in Hawaii extremely enjoyable.The location, and the condo are perfect. The security staff are very pleasant and helpful.
We are looking forward to returning soon! Aloha!
Boston United States, 14. June 2011 Stayed for 41 days in May, 2011
Nice studio apartment with wonderful ocean view. Helpful to have parking spot included. It was great to have a kitchen to prepare meals in during a long stay in Hawaii.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Free Concerts in Parks, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment CD Player, Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Free US/Local/Canada calls, VCR
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close Walk to Beach, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Convection Oven, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Kitchen (no dishwasher), Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.