- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #1904 - Partial Ocean View, AC, WiFi, parking, washer/dryer and washlet!
Four Paddle #1904
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1904, Honolulu
Four Paddle #1703 - 2140 Kuhio Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
You’ll appreciate this sleek, contemporary one-bedroom condo (553 sq.ft. plus lanai) with central AC!
NOTICE: Exterior Building Renovation Project begins February 10, 2020 (8 am-4:30 pm Mon-Fri) and continue for 18 months (subject to change). The project involves periodic loud jack hammering and grinding noises during work hours and lanais may be inaccessible at times. Even if work is not being done on your unit, you may still hear the noise. Compensation will be provided for noise and lanai closures at time of stay.
- 46" smart flat screen TV, DVD player
- Queen sleeper sofa
- Crown molding
- Updated full kitchen with dishwasher and stainless appliances
- Breakfast bar and stools
- (There’s also a folding table and 2 chairs for “sit-down” dining).
- Back-lit glass blocks above kitchen cabinets
- King bed (can NOT be made into twins)
- 32" smart flat screen TV
- Tub/shower combination with hand-held shower wand
- Toto Washlet
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- Saline Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Grills
- Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is Island Market (open 6:30am-midnight) and the acclaimed high-end, 5-Star, Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Available for stays of 30+ days, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS THE CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-163-798-6304-01
Four Paddle #1703 - 2140 Kuhio Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1904, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 19
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
ドアの閉まり方 リビングルームのブラインドの修理ETSUKO M. from Miyake,Saeki-ku Hiroshima-shi Japan, 26. July 2019 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2019
外出から帰ってドア閉めた時 ロックされたと思っていたのに しばらく経って 外からノックされ 開いてます と注意して頂きました。あれは自然に閉まらないドアーですか 初めての経験でした。
リビングルームのブラインドですが 閉めたけど すき間だらけで 落ち着かなかったです。
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. July 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We apologize for your concerns about the door. In the future please call your property manager while you are still our guest so we can make your stay more enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Great Oahu VacationDavid F. from Vancouver United States, 03. December 2018 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2018
This was our 7th year vacationing in this complex and the 3rd year in this unit. The unit this year was not cleaned well and the furnishings are getting old and worn. The property manager informed us that the unit will be upgraded soon. the carpet and the sofa need a good cleaning. Otherwise the building continues to be well maintained and we enjoyed our visit. We will be returning in early 2020.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. December 2018
Aloha and thank you for posting a review of your recent stay. We appreciate your repeat business and sincerely apologize that you found the unit not up to your expectations. Your property manager is correct the flooring and furnishing will be upgraded soon. We also have scheduled the carpet and sofa to be professionally cleaned. We do thank you for sharing your comments. Your feedback helps ensure we keep doing things right and correct those things that have fallen below our standards. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Four Paddle 1904LaSalle Canada, 16. November 2018 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2018
We enjoyed our stay at Four Paddle 1904. The condo was clean and comfortable, close to restaurants and stores. The building was quiet, clean and the employees were very nice.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. November 2018
Mahalo, Linda, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
I would like to rent it again.YUTAKA H. from Ohtaku Japan, 19. October 2018 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2018
I got a friend at the condominium
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. October 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
fantastic iconic position on waikikiSoraya L. from Childers Australia, 07. December 2017 Stayed for 32 days in October, 2017
From the moment you walk in the view of Waikiki hits you,the location very central to all,beach,restaurants,bars.and shops.Paul was very helpful and the condo was very comfortable king bed & Tv,lounge lovely with great kitchen and the view it really was home from home.The 24 hour security and secure building was a great comfort and every one so friendly.Can highly recommend this to anyone,pool hot tub and BBQ area is a plus,we will be back.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. December 2017
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great, detailed 5 star review and recommendation. We hope your future travels do include another visit to these beautiful Islands! See you then!
Great Stay!!Brenda C. from Grassy Lake Canada, 18. April 2017 Stayed for 36 days in February, 2017
Condo was clean & as described. Still a great view from lanai. Kitchen was adequately stocked. Bathroom had tons of storage. Nice fluffy bath towels & 4 good sized beach towels. Bedroom had comfy bed, with decent bedding, a large dresser for storage & good size closet. There were mats, beach chairs, etc in closet that were very convenient to have available. Only downfall, was white carpet in living area & bedroom. Hard surface in kitchen & bathroom certainly easier to keep clean.
Captain Cook office personnel & Paul, the property manager, were super obliging to work with. Kudos to all of them. This was our 3rd year here at Four Paddle. The building complex is maintained very well, super clean. We have booked again for next year.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. April 2017
Aloha Brenda and welcome back! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Definitely amazing experience!Satomi M. from Hiroshima Japan, 28. October 2016 Stayed for 35 days in September, 2016
My mother and I truly enjoyed staying this property. Room was very clean, had everything you need for living. Even when we had small problem with water drain in the kitchen, property manager Paul san took care of the issue promptly and professionally.He was very friendly, helpful and gave us lots of recommendations for what to do/eat and so on, which made our stay even greater. View from the window/balcony is not covered by new construction in front of the property, we were not bothered by the construction noise either. We saw beautiful rainbow from our window in the early morning almost every 2 to 3 days. Everything is in walking distance, also easy to access most of the places since its right on Kuhio Avenue which is main bus route. We are definitely grateful with this opportunity to stay here, and would like to come back again soon!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. October 2016
Mahalo Satomi, It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review! We’re happy to hear you you had a most enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Very Comfortable CondoVirginia K. from Ishpeming United States of America, 12. April 2016 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2016
Four Paddle 1904 had everything we needed for a great vacation. It is just like described plus it has great bath towels and nice sheets on the bed - a small detail but important to us. The location is close to wherever you want to go. As for the "Captain Cook Team", they are to the BEST!! And Paul - he was there when we arrived and saw to our few needs promptly and with a smile. We found the construction across the street very interesting to watch and the low noise level did not bother us.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate14. April 2016
Mahalo, Dale and Virginia, for the great review! We appreciate our repeat guests and look forward to your next visit!
ComfortableCraig and Sharon F. from Sherwood Park Canada, 09. March 2015 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2015
The unit was as advertised, very comfortable in a nice secure complex. Short walk to the beach and even shorter to shopping and restaurants. Unfortunately the nice ocean views will all but disappear once the construction across the street is complete. Paul was very helpful and made our stay more comfortable.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. March 2015
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Great vacation!Sandra S. from Gilbert Plains Canada, 22. April 2014 Stayed for 30 days in February, 2014
Wendy was very helpful and quickly found us a rental. Paul was there to meet us and helpful with any problems. Great location and a comfortable safe apartment.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. April 2014
Mahalo for posting a review from your recent stay! We're SO glad you enjoyed your stay! Your Friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Love the 4 paddles buildingVictoria B. from Silver Spring United States, 09. March 2014 Stayed for 30 days in January, 2014
I really Loved our vacation rental, and now that they added a couch bed the rental is Perfect! Except for the construction going on across the street. The noise starts at 4:30am YES 4:30am and continues till 6pm every day except Sunday. I love the location and being able to walk everywhere around Waikiki. The Bus stop is right outside the building too. The condo is very nicely upgraded and everything worked great. Wish I was a heavy sleeper and the condo would be perfect.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. May 2014
Aloha and thank you for the review. We're happy that Four Paddle continues to be a favorite with guests. There have been very few complaints about the construction noise - most think it's barely noticeable. The construction schedule they are required to adhere to is Monday through Friday, 7am - 6pm; Saturday, 9am - 6pm. If construction actually started at 4:30am, everyone in the building - and on the block would be up in arms! Captain Cook Resorts
Perfect!Erica S. from Baltimore United States, 13. August 2013 Stayed for 42 days in June, 2013
I absolutely fell in love with this place. I was there for six weeks, and I wish I could have taken the condo back to Baltimore with me. It was a perfect size for one or two people, and it was high enough up that the noise from the street wasn't horrible. Great view, and easy walk to the beach, shops, and restaurants. Clean and adorable. The property manager was incredibly helpful, and the security guards were all nice and friendly.
Love it!Lawrence S. from Fake city United States, 17. April 2013 Stayed for 124 days in December, 2012
Paul is outstanding!
Very PleasedArlington United States, 05. December 2011 Stayed for 48 days in October, 2011
I had no problems and the property managers were very accommodating. I am very pleased and would rent from Captain Cook again.
Sapporo-City Japan, 26. November 2010 Stayed for 50 days in September, 2010
Precise property address:
2140 Kuhio Avenue, #1904
4 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Free Concerts in Parks, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment CD Player, Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Saline Swimming Pool, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.