- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #2107 - Partial Ocean View with full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, WiFi, parking!
Four Paddle #2107
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue #2107, Honolulu
Four Paddle 2107 - (30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
You’ll enjoy the partial ocean view and great location of this 21st floor one-bedroom condo (553 sqft plus lanai with small table and chairs) with central AC in one of Waikiki's most sought after condominiums, Four Paddle!
NOTICE: Exterior Building Renovation Project begins February 10, 2020 (8 am-4:30 pm Mon-Fri) and continue for 18 months (subject to change). The project involves periodic loud jack hammering and grinding noises during work hours and lanais may be inaccessible at times. Even if work is not being done on your unit, you may still hear the noise. Compensation will be provided for noise and lanai closures at time of stay.
- New carpeting
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 50” Flat Screen TV
- Dining (4)
- Access to the Balcony/Lanai
- In-unit Washer and Dryer
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and ice maker
- Separated from living room by sliding doors
- King Bed (can NOT be separated into twins)
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- Saline Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Grills
- Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is Island Market (open 6:30am-midnight) and the acclaimed high-end, 5-Star, Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-145-448-2432-01
Four Paddle 2107 - 2140 Kuhio Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue #2107, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 21
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great Waikiki Vacation RentalRichard S. from Sherwood Park Canada, 25. March 2020 Stayed for 35 days in February, 2020
We have stayed in other Four Paddle condos over the years, but unit 2107 is now our favorite. It was clean, very bright and comfortable. Our guest service agent Michele from Captain Cook was excellent. We had a couple of minor issues with lighting and some missing kitchenware but she quickly had them resolved. The location of the Four Paddle is excellent and very close to all amenities in Waikiki with a convenient bus stop right outside. We would definitely book this unit again and would recommend Captain Cook Resorts to anyone.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. March 2020
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great 5 star review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to welcoming you back on a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Precise property address:
2140 Kuhio Avenue #2107
4 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions zoo
- Entertainment Cable Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Water View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.