- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #2311 - FOUR PADDLE Mountain view with full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, WiFi, parking.
Four Paddle #2311
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, #2311, Honolulu
Four Paddle 2311 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
You’ll enjoy lovely Ala Wai Canal and Ko’olau Mountain views from this well-equipped 23rd floor one-bedroom condo (553 sq.ft. plus lanai) with central AC in one of Waikiki's premier condominiums, Four Paddle. City lights sparkle at night!
Located on the cool side of the building, the living area has wood laminate floors, a NEW 55" Smart flat screen TV (with sports and music channels), DVD player, queen sleeper sofa, and washer/dryer; the lanai has seating for two. The newly upgraded full kitchen (8/15) with dishwasher and breakfast bar, has a water filter on the ice maker.
The bedroom has a king bed and 40" flat screen TV. The bathroom has a walk-in shower (no tub) with a hand-held shower wand.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL: FREE covered parking for one vehicle plus WiFi, local calls and calls to US mainland and Canada.
Dean & DeLuca gourmet marketplace is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton, as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Four Paddle has 24-hour security and the recreation deck includes saline pool, sauna, hot tub, and BBQ area.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-066-299-4944-01
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, #2311, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 23
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Best Vacation Rental in WaikikiMike S. from Boynton Beach United States, 03. June 2018 Stayed for 47 days in April, 2018
Absolutely wonderful experience. Everything in this unit is top shelf. Bed is super comfortable, the kitchen and bathroom are modern and high end. The mountain views are fabulous. Big high-definition television. Very quiet. Probably the best rental of it’s kind in Waikiki. Perfect location to everything. Grab it if you can.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. June 2018
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review - Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
I like this room !Tomoko K. from CHUO-KU Japan, 04. April 2017 Stayed for 32 days in February, 2017
Well furnished and clean. All equipment is up to date and easy to use.
Paul is anytime friendly and he speaks Japanese perfectly!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. April 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Get Stay in 2311Thomas G. from Milwaukee United States, 24. May 2016 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2016
Wonderful and very relaxing. Condo had everything you needed for a nice long stay. Very well done by the owners for all the little things they had for us to use.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. May 2016
Mahalo, Thomas! It's great to hear we're meeting your expectations for a nice long stay! Hope you can plan another visit soon!
Nicely situated in waikikiDonna M. from Scranton United States, 04. January 2016 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2015
Our condo was located in a central area on Waikiki, convenient to beaches, shopping and dining. It offered a great view and was very nicely finished with great furniture that was very comfortable and a fully equipped new kitchen and bath. We had a beautiful open pool deck and full service outdoor dining area equipped with grills, refrigerator microwave and sink. We stayed for a month and made use of this area several times for family cookout get togethers. A big advantage was that parking was available at no additional cost. We also made use of the free visitor parking on several occasions during our stay. Our property manager was quite accommodating snd very helpful. The building is very secure, clean and feels like a home away from home.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. January 2016
Mahalo, Donna, for the great review and recommendation! Sounded like you had a wonderful stay! Please give us a call when you're ready to plan your next visit!
Thumbs Up for 2311 Four Paddle!Sue A. from Fairmont United States, 24. December 2014 Stayed for 45 days in November, 2014
We thoroughly enjoyed our 45 day stay here. The unit was more than adequately furnished and the owners also left a notebook of restaurants, trails, activities, and info about the apartment. My husband is a walker and he really enjoyed the trail guides. His favorite was the trip around Diamond Head. We enjoyed the beach chairs,beach towels and having the laundry facilities. The unit is clean, comfortable and has a great mountain, canal view.
The swimming pool was pretty cold but we enjoyed the hot tub. Everyone we met here was friendly and helpful and being on the bus route was a big plus to us because we didn't rent a car. The distance to the beach, stores and shopping was minutes. Paul from Captain Cook helped us with a few problems and answered our calls promptly. Thanks for sharing your lovely apartment!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. January 2015
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation! It sounds like you made good use of our free smartphone app (search the Apple or Android store for "Captain Cook Resorts") for the trail guides, etc. We look forward to your next visit!
Excellent location,superb qualityAlbert S. from Abbotsford United States, 11. February 2013 Stayed for 24 days in January, 2013
This was our most enjoyable Hawaii vacation because suite #2311 is an
exceptionally well equipped,tastefully decorated,clean and comfortable
apartment with beautiful mountain views and cool breezes due to the
northern exposure.We were happy to not ever being forced to turn on the air conditioning system.We think everybody would be pleased to
spend time here;it feels like being home.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Free Concerts in Parks, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theatre, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.