- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #2311 - FOUR PADDLE Mountain view with full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, WiFi, parking.
Four Paddle #2311
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
Four Paddle 2311 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details..)
(Ritz Carlton construction across the street is nearing completion. Only minimal noise is now present.)
You’ll enjoy lovely Ala Wai Canal and Ko’olau Mountain views from this well-equipped 23rd floor one-bedroom condo (553 sq.ft. plus lanai) with central AC in one of Waikiki's premier condominiums, Four Paddle. City lights sparkle at night!
Located on the cool side of the building, the living area has wood laminate floors, a NEW 55" Smart flat screen TV (with sports and music channels), DVD player, queen sleeper sofa, and washer/dryer; the lanai has seating for two. The newly upgraded full kitchen (8/15) with dishwasher and breakfast bar, has a water filter on the ice maker.
The bedroom has a king bed and 40" flat screen TV. The bathroom has a walk-in shower (no tub) with a hand-held shower wand.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL: FREE covered parking for one vehicle plus WiFi, local calls and calls to US mainland and Canada.
Dean & DeLuca gourmet marketplace is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton, as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Four Paddle has 24-hour security and the recreation deck includes saline pool, sauna, hot tub, and BBQ area.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-066-299-4944-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 23
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
I like this room !Tomoko K. from CHUO-KU Japan, 04. April 2017 Stayed for 32 days in February, 2017
Well furnished and clean. All equipment is up to date and easy to use.
Paul is anytime friendly and he speaks Japanese perfectly!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. April 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Get Stay in 2311Thomas G. from Milwaukee United States, 24. May 2016 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2016
Wonderful and very relaxing. Condo had everything you needed for a nice long stay. Very well done by the owners for all the little things they had for us to use.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. May 2016
Mahalo, Thomas! It's great to hear we're meeting your expectations for a nice long stay! Hope you can plan another visit soon!
Nicely situated in waikikiDonna M. from Scranton United States, 04. January 2016 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2015
Our condo was located in a central area on Waikiki, convenient to beaches, shopping and dining. It offered a great view and was very nicely finished with great furniture that was very comfortable and a fully equipped new kitchen and bath. We had a beautiful open pool deck and full service outdoor dining area equipped with grills, refrigerator microwave and sink. We stayed for a month and made use of this area several times for family cookout get togethers. A big advantage was that parking was available at no additional cost. We also made use of the free visitor parking on several occasions during our stay. Our property manager was quite accommodating snd very helpful. The building is very secure, clean and feels like a home away from home.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. January 2016
Mahalo, Donna, for the great review and recommendation! Sounded like you had a wonderful stay! Please give us a call when you're ready to plan your next visit!
Thumbs Up for 2311 Four Paddle!Sue A. from Fairmont United States, 24. December 2014 Stayed for 45 days in November, 2014
We thoroughly enjoyed our 45 day stay here. The unit was more than adequately furnished and the owners also left a notebook of restaurants, trails, activities, and info about the apartment. My husband is a walker and he really enjoyed the trail guides. His favorite was the trip around Diamond Head. We enjoyed the beach chairs,beach towels and having the laundry facilities. The unit is clean, comfortable and has a great mountain, canal view.
The swimming pool was pretty cold but we enjoyed the hot tub. Everyone we met here was friendly and helpful and being on the bus route was a big plus to us because we didn't rent a car. The distance to the beach, stores and shopping was minutes. Paul from Captain Cook helped us with a few problems and answered our calls promptly. Thanks for sharing your lovely apartment!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. January 2015
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation! It sounds like you made good use of our free smartphone app (search the Apple or Android store for "Captain Cook Resorts") for the trail guides, etc. We look forward to your next visit!
Excellent location,superb qualityAlbert S. from Abbotsford United States, 11. February 2013 Stayed for 24 days in January, 2013
This was our most enjoyable Hawaii vacation because suite #2311 is an
exceptionally well equipped,tastefully decorated,clean and comfortable
apartment with beautiful mountain views and cool breezes due to the
northern exposure.We were happy to not ever being forced to turn on the air conditioning system.We think everybody would be pleased to
spend time here;it feels like being home.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Supermarket Close By, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Medical Services Nearby
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Free Concerts in Parks
- Entertainment Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Flat Screen TV , DVD Player
- Family Library, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Surfing Lessons, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Movie Theatre
- Geographic Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Exceptional Views, Short Walk to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Rice Cooker, Oven, Ice Maker, Washer & Dryer, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Balcony/Lanai, Ironing Board and Iron, Air Conditioning (Central), Lanai / Balcony, Flat Screen TV, FREE Onsite Parking, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, DVD, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Central Air, Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Swimming, Deep Sea Fishing, Convenience Store, Wind Surfing, Saline Swimming Pool, -, Hiking, BBQ, Swim at Ocean Beach, Boogie Boarding, Beachcombing, Biking, Tennis Courts in Park, Beach Walking, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Surfing, Fishing
- Suitability non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.