- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #2402 - REMODELED Corner Unit with Ocean Views, 1 Free Parking, WiFi, Washer/Dryer!
Four Paddle #2402
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, #2402, Honolulu
Four Paddle #2402 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
Completely remodeled in 2017!
You'll enjoy a partial ocean view from this 24th floor one-bedroom corner unit with central AC (553 sq.ft. plus lanai) at Four Paddle, one of Waikiki's premier residential condominiums with 24-hour security!
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Dining for 4
- 55" Flat Screen TV, internet enabled
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including dishwasher)
- Kitchen Island with Bar Stools
- King Bed
- Bedroom separated from the living area by Plantation shutters
- Walk in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Separate Vanity Area
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- Saline Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Grills
- Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-066-299-4944-01
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, #2402, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great condo in the heart of WaikikiVictoria Canada, 11. January 2019 Stayed for 32 days in December, 2018
Very nice comfortable condo in the heart of Waikiki, close to everything. Property was clean and well maintained,pool area nice. Management provide good service. Would recommend this property to friends and relatives.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. January 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
A Rental beautyVictoria Canada, 03. May 2018 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2018
We have rented several units in the Four Paddles and they have all have been good but this one is exceptional. The owners clearly understand renters needs from the linen to the finishes to the cooking and eating supplies. They have clearly tailored the unit for the comfort of their customers and have down it exceptionally well.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the extra touches of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to your next visit!
9 weeks at 4 paddleDonovan W. from Ballston Lake United States, 26. March 2018 Stayed for 61 days in January, 2018
Wonderful in most every respect!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. April 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great condoVictoria Canada, 10. January 2018 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2018
Unit was clean, great location, manager provide good service. Would recommend to friends and relatives.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. January 2018
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay in this beautiful newly renovated condo! We are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. Hope to see you on your next visit to paradise!
Nice Roomsapporo city Japan, 02. June 2017 Stayed for 40 days in April, 2017
· Staying for 40 days was a favorable experience.
· The construction site in front of me was noticeable, but it was a much better view than last year's # 808.
· The room was mostly beautiful.
· Management Paul Tucker is a good staff who understands both Japanese and Japanese culture.
· The only dissatisfaction is that there was no washing toilet.
· I do not use a dishwasher, but there is a washing toilet in Japan.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a review and recommendation of your recent stay. Many of our units have wash-lets, when planning your next visit, please contact our reservations department and we will be happy to help you secure a unit that meets your needs. We appreciate your return business, and are happy you enjoyed your stay! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Our time in paradiseDarlene C. from Winnepeg Canada, 23. April 2017 Stayed for 31 days in March, 2017
The property is great of unfavorable factor id that a high rise is being built across the street totally obstructing view of the ocean.The noise after 5:3- A.M> until 5:30 P.M. was unpleasant. Captain Cook has of course no control over this reality.The property is clean and well maintained. The staff manager and security are excellent. The other residents are all very friendly. A new picture ought to be posted for this unit. It is still ocean view and mountain view out the side window and views remain out the front and bedroom windows but not the view shown.
The suite was well equipped, clean and a pleasure to live in during our stay. Capetian Cook staff Paul was very helpful and pleasant to work with and accommodated all of our requests.
The locate is great a few minutes from the beach and close to all activities, yet not right in the heavy traffic area. It is great to have a parking space included. We would certainly request this unit again and continue to book through your agency as we have twice previously.
We enjoyed snorkeling and sailing with Holokai Catamaran. Beautiful vessel and crew. Favorite restaurant Sulla Grill and Roy's in Hawaii Kan. Both have excellent ocean views and great food and service.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2017
Aloha Darlene! Thanks so much for leaving such a great detailed 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you appreciated the location and free parking with this great condo. Waikiki is constantly growing and changing and we understand how frustrating it can be especially with a new high rise being built. We do plan on taking new photos once construction is complete, which should be in the near future. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Perfect for a small familyRob J. from Fort McMurray Canada, 12. February 2017 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2016
This rental was perfect for our family. This condo is in the quieter area of waikiki so the noise was no issue. The construction across the road was hardly noticed at all. The covered parking was a plus. Security of the building and parking areas was great, the guys were awesome and very helpful when anything came up. The building itself is very quite, never heard much noise form other condos at all. Highly recommend this condo, was super happy with our rental.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. February 2017
Mahalo for the great review, Rob! Happy to hear you appreciated the quiet location and parking! Hope you can visit us again soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, toilet, tub
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Washer/Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony, Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Room subtype bedroom
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, sailing, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.