- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Four Paddle #2402 - REMODELED Corner Unit with Ocean Views, 1 Free Parking, Wi-Fi, Washer/Dryer!
Four Paddle #2402
1 Bedroom(s) for 2 guests (max. 2)2140 Kuhio Ave #2402, Honolulu
Four Paddle #2402 – 2140 Kuhio Ave
(30-Night Minimum. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
You'll enjoy a partial ocean view from this 24th floor one-bedroom corner unit with central AC (553 sq.ft. plus lanai) (remodeled in 2017) at Four Paddle, one of Waikiki's premier residential condominiums with 24-hour security! 2-person max.
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton, as is Island Market (open 6:30am–midnight) and the acclaimed high-end, 5-Star, Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
– Queen Sleeper Sofa
– 55" Smart TV
– Dining for 4
– Stainless Steel Appliances (including dishwasher)
– Kitchen Island with Bar Stools
– King Bed
– Bedroom separated from the living area by Plantation shutters
– Walk in shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Separate Vanity Area
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE covered parking for 1 vehicle
– FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
– Saline Swimming Pool
– Hot Tub
– BBQ Area with Grills
– Sun Deck
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking or Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 024-909-2608-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-017-057-0228
This property may not be rented for less than 30 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Ave #2402, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 577 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Four PaddleRon M. from Saskatoon Canada, 19. January 2023 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2022
Beautiful view, king size bed was very comfortable , kitchen fully equipped , the only thing was the sofa bed was very uncomfortable to sit on.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. January 2023
Mahalof or taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this great condo! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
眺望良し、立地良しで大満足Nishitokyo-shi Japan, 11. June 2022 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2022
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. June 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We hope to see you on your next visit!
10 weeks at 4 paddleDonovan W. from Ballston Lake United States, 29. March 2022 Stayed for 66 days in January, 2022
Captain Cook always responds promptly to any request or problem with a room. We enjoy 4 Paddle and its convenience to buses, etc.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. March 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Home away from homeOrlando United States, 05. December 2020 Stayed for 88 days in August, 2020
I was so happy with this unit and wish i didn’t have to leave! The staff that assisted me from captain cooks resorts were beyond helpful as well.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. December 2020
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Fairway Villa 2402! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to the Team, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Nice Waikiki CondoPeter R. from Calgary Canada, 23. January 2020 Stayed for 31 days in December, 2019
The condo had everything needed - more than other places we have rented. The unit and building were well maintained. Easy walk to Waikiki beach and a 30 minute walk to Ala Moana shopping area.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. January 2020
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
4 Paddle 2019Donovan W. from Ballston Lake United States, 18. March 2019 Stayed for 61 days in January, 2019
We had our usual pleasant experience in our wonderful unit, enhanced by Captain Cook's attentive back-up and our wonderful neighbors.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. March 2019
Aloha and welcome back! Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Great condo in the heart of WaikikiVictoria Canada, 11. January 2019 Stayed for 32 days in December, 2018
Very nice comfortable condo in the heart of Waikiki, close to everything. Property was clean and well maintained,pool area nice. Management provide good service. Would recommend this property to friends and relatives.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. January 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
A Rental beautyVictoria Canada, 03. May 2018 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2018
We have rented several units in the Four Paddles and they have all have been good but this one is exceptional. The owners clearly understand renters needs from the linen to the finishes to the cooking and eating supplies. They have clearly tailored the unit for the comfort of their customers and have down it exceptionally well.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the extra touches of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to your next visit!
9 weeks at 4 paddleDonovan W. from Ballston Lake United States, 26. March 2018 Stayed for 61 days in January, 2018
Wonderful in most every respect!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. April 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great condoVictoria Canada, 10. January 2018 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2018
Unit was clean, great location, manager provide good service. Would recommend to friends and relatives.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. January 2018
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay in this beautiful newly renovated condo! We are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable. Hope to see you on your next visit to paradise!
Nice RoomSHIMIZU T. from Zha Huang Shi Li Ping Qu Japan, 02. June 2017 Stayed for 40 days in April, 2017
· Staying for 40 days was a favorable experience.
· The construction site in front of me was noticeable, but it was a much better view than last year's # 808.
· The room was mostly beautiful.
· Management Paul Tucker is a good staff who understands both Japanese and Japanese culture.
· The only dissatisfaction is that there was no washing toilet.
· I do not use a dishwasher, but there is a washing toilet in Japan.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a review and recommendation of your recent stay. Many of our units have wash-lets, when planning your next visit, please contact our reservations department and we will be happy to help you secure a unit that meets your needs. We appreciate your return business, and are happy you enjoyed your stay! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Our time in paradiseDarlene C. from Winnepeg Canada, 23. April 2017 Stayed for 31 days in March, 2017
The property is great of unfavorable factor id that a high rise is being built across the street totally obstructing view of the ocean.The noise after 5:3- A.M> until 5:30 P.M. was unpleasant. Captain Cook has of course no control over this reality.The property is clean and well maintained. The staff manager and security are excellent. The other residents are all very friendly. A new picture ought to be posted for this unit. It is still ocean view and mountain view out the side window and views remain out the front and bedroom windows but not the view shown.
The suite was well equipped, clean and a pleasure to live in during our stay. Capetian Cook staff Paul was very helpful and pleasant to work with and accommodated all of our requests.
The locate is great a few minutes from the beach and close to all activities, yet not right in the heavy traffic area. It is great to have a parking space included. We would certainly request this unit again and continue to book through your agency as we have twice previously.
We enjoyed snorkeling and sailing with Holokai Catamaran. Beautiful vessel and crew. Favorite restaurant Sulla Grill and Roy's in Hawaii Kan. Both have excellent ocean views and great food and service.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2017
Aloha Darlene! Thanks so much for leaving such a great detailed 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you appreciated the location and free parking with this great condo. Waikiki is constantly growing and changing and we understand how frustrating it can be especially with a new high rise being built. We do plan on taking new photos once construction is complete, which should be in the near future. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Perfect for a small familyRob J. from Fort McMurray Canada, 12. February 2017 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2016
This rental was perfect for our family. This condo is in the quieter area of waikiki so the noise was no issue. The construction across the road was hardly noticed at all. The covered parking was a plus. Security of the building and parking areas was great, the guys were awesome and very helpful when anything came up. The building itself is very quite, never heard much noise form other condos at all. Highly recommend this condo, was super happy with our rental.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. February 2017
Mahalo for the great review, Rob! Happy to hear you appreciated the quiet location and parking! Hope you can visit us again soon!
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities bathtub, king size bed, toilet, walk-in/step-in shower
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, DVD Player, Local & US Long Distance Calling, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi
- Geographic 10-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Ala Moana Center, Partial Ocean View
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Washer/Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beachcombing, Boating, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shared BBQ Facilities, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park
- Outside Balcony, Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Room subtype bedroom
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".