- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle 2402 - Corner Unit With Ocean Views, one Free Parking, WiFi, Washer/Dryer!
Four Paddle 2402
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
Four Paddle 2402 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL monthly reservations are subject to approval. Please call our office for details.) Construction across the street has blocked views and may include noise at times.
You'll enjoy a partial ocean view from this 24th floor one-bedroom corner unit with central AC (553 sq.ft. plus lanai) at Four Paddle, one of Waikiki's premier residential condominiums with 24-hour security!
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Dining for 4
- Flat Screen TV and DVD Player
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including dishwasher)
- Breakfast Bar with Bar Stools
- King Bed
- Bedroom separated from the living area by a sliding doors
- Shower/Tub combination with hand-held shower wand
- Separate Vanity Area
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- Saline Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Area with Grills
- Sun Deck
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
Available for stays of 30 days or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-066-299-4944-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Pleasant StaySetagaya-ku, Japan, 24. July 2017 Stayed for 31 days in June, 2017
[ Please utilize “ a guest from Tokyo, Japan” as the name displayed alongside my review. Please delete “ Setagaya-ku” ]
We could enjoy our holidays in Waikiki a lot, because of this convenient and comfortable property.
Though the room cleanliness was insufficient at the time of our check-in, Captain Cook Manager Mr. Paul immediately took the required measures to settle matters. So, we could continue to have a good time there.
The location and security of this condominium are great.
We will stay in this condominium again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. July 2017
Thank you very much for the positive comments and wonderful review. It makes our day when our guests acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Nice Roomsapporo city Japan, 02. June 2017 Stayed for 40 days in April, 2017
· Staying for 40 days was a favorable experience.
· The construction site in front of me was noticeable, but it was a much better view than last year's # 808.
· The room was mostly beautiful.
· Management Paul Tucker is a good staff who understands both Japanese and Japanese culture.
· The only dissatisfaction is that there was no washing toilet.
· I do not use a dishwasher, but there is a washing toilet in Japan.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a review and recommendation of your recent stay. Many of our units have wash-lets, when planning your next visit, please contact our reservations department and we will be happy to help you secure a unit that meets your needs. We appreciate your return business, and are happy you enjoyed your stay! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Our time in paradiseDarlene C. from Winnepeg Canada, 23. April 2017 Stayed for 31 days in March, 2017
The property is great of unfavorable factor id that a high rise is being built across the street totally obstructing view of the ocean.The noise after 5:3- A.M> until 5:30 P.M. was unpleasant. Captain Cook has of course no control over this reality.The property is clean and well maintained. The staff manager and security are excellent. The other residents are all very friendly. A new picture ought to be posted for this unit. It is still ocean view and mountain view out the side window and views remain out the front and bedroom windows but not the view shown.
The suite was well equipped, clean and a pleasure to live in during our stay. Capetian Cook staff Paul was very helpful and pleasant to work with and accommodated all of our requests.
The locate is great a few minutes from the beach and close to all activities, yet not right in the heavy traffic area. It is great to have a parking space included. We would certainly request this unit again and continue to book through your agency as we have twice previously.
We enjoyed snorkeling and sailing with Holokai Catamaran. Beautiful vessel and crew. Favorite restaurant Sulla Grill and Roy's in Hawaii Kan. Both have excellent ocean views and great food and service.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. April 2017
Aloha Darlene! Thanks so much for leaving such a great detailed 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you appreciated the location and free parking with this great condo. Waikiki is constantly growing and changing and we understand how frustrating it can be especially with a new high rise being built. We do plan on taking new photos once construction is complete, which should be in the near future. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Perfect for a small familyRob J. from Fort McMurray Canada, 12. February 2017 Stayed for 30 days in December, 2016
This rental was perfect for our family. This condo is in the quieter area of waikiki so the noise was no issue. The construction across the road was hardly noticed at all. The covered parking was a plus. Security of the building and parking areas was great, the guys were awesome and very helpful when anything came up. The building itself is very quite, never heard much noise form other condos at all. Highly recommend this condo, was super happy with our rental.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. February 2017
Mahalo for the great review, Rob! Happy to hear you appreciated the quiet location and parking! Hope you can visit us again soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, tub, shower, toilet
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable Television, DVD Player, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Flat Screen
- Family Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Surfing Lessons, Near Kahala Mall
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Parking, Telephone, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet
- Geographic Exceptional Sunsets, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Close to Beach, Partial Ocean View
- Kitchen Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Tea Pot - Kettle, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Toaster, Stove
- Leisure activities scenic drives, -, whale watching, beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Balcony/Lanai, Parking Included, Central Air, Clock Radio, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Hand-Held Shower, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Lanai / Balcony, Air Conditioning (Central), No Smoking, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Ironing Board and Iron, Washer/Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Sauna, BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Hot Tub, -, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Shared BBQ Facilities, Saline Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo, Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Room subtype bedroom
- Sports and adventure activities sailing, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only, children welcome
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Four Paddle #702 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Four Paddle), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $125 to $175
Bright and spacious one bedroom suite in central Waikiki! Upgraded kitchen (with dishwasher), washer/dryer, 2 flat screen TVs, one FREE parking and WiFi. Easy walk to restaurants, shops, and Waikiki Beach. Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Four Paddle #708 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Four Paddle), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $125 to $175
Beautiful 1-bedroom with AC in one of Waikiki's premier residential condominiums. Full kitchen (w/dishwasher), washer/dryer, 2 flat screen TVs, one FREE parking and WiFi. Easy walk to restaurants, shops, and Waikiki Beach. Sleeps 4
Close Match: Four Paddle #1704 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Four Paddle), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $130 to $185
Ocean views in this remodeled, contemporary 1-bedroom with new kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless appliances, washer/dryer! One FREE parking and WiFi included. Sleeps 4.
Close Match: Four Paddle #2311 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Four Paddle), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $105 to $130 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Cool in summer! Updated 1-bedroom with AC and mountain/city lights view! You'll enjoy the full kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, one FREE parking and WiFi. Easy walk to restaurants and world famous Waikki Beach! Monthly rental only; sleeps 4
Close Match: Four Paddle #2405 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Four Paddle), Full kitchen does not match Rentals1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per night from $105 to $130 Monthly rental. Contact us for shorter stays in another rental.
Enjoy this beautiful one bedroom condo in one of Waikiki's premier residential condominiums. Full kitchen, central A/C, washer/dryer, one FREE parking and WiFi. Monthly rentals only, sleeps 2.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.