- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #2405 - Great Four Paddle location! Full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, parking, Wi-Fi.
Four Paddle #2405
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue #2405, Honolulu
Four Paddle #2405 - 2140 Kuhio Avenue (30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: Travelers who have been fully vaccinated in the United States may bypass quarantine without a pre-travel test by uploading their vaccination record to the Safe Travels or printed out prior to departure and hard copy in hand when arriving in Hawai‘i. ALL OTHERS must still pre-test or quarantine. Please inquire for more info.
POOL/JACUZZI/BBQ AREA/LANAI CLOSURE + NOISE ALERT: The pool is closed weekdays until 5pm and open in the evenings and on weekends. The Four Paddle Exterior Renovation Project continues weekdays through October 29, 2021 (subject to change) from 8am-4:30pm. The project involves periodic jack-hammer and grinding noise which can reverberate throughout the building. The lanai/ balcony will also be CLOSED OFF AND INACCESSIBLE through October 29th, 2021. You can still enjoy the view from the sliding door, but because of liability, guests are not permitted on the balcony. There is also noise from the new fire alarm installation Mon-Fri (8am to 4pm) through July/August 2021. Compensation for noise and closures to be given on a case-by-case basis.
You’ll love the partial ocean views from this spacious, central air-conditioned 24th floor, beautifully remodeled 1 bedroom (553 sq.ft. plus balcony) condo at Four Paddle condominium (24-hour security)! Renovated in 2018.
- NEW (2018) Queen Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Mattress
- 50” flat screen TV and DVD player
- NEW wood-look plank tiling throughout
- Dining Table (seats 4)
- Marble counters
- Stainless appliances (including dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar
- Queen bed
- Ceiling Fan
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet Commode
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the U.S. mainland and Canada
FOUR PADDLE RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Saline pool
- Hot tub
- BBQ area
Gourmet marketplace Dean & DeLuca is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton as is Island Market (open 6:30am-midnight) and the acclaimed high-end, 5-Star, Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-002-576-1792-01
Four Paddle #2405 - 2140 Kuhio Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue #2405, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Great locationNatalie C. from Tel City United States, 01. June 2021 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2021
Overall the building and unit were great and the kitchen was very well stocked with utensils and tools. There was a great view, the internet was fast and only a short walk to the beach. The only minor complaint was the construction noise during our one month stay. The fire alarm update wasn't a major issue, but almost every day during the first three weeks there was construction noise between 9am and 4pm. The noise wasn't constant and some days worse than others (e.g. jackhammering for an hour plus). It was noted in the listing so completely expected, but something to keep in mind if you intend to be in the unit for long stretches during the day.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. June 2021
Malhao for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your recent stay! We're delighted your visit was enjoyable! We are sorry about the construction noise you encountered. We do have a renovation notice on our website so all guests have this information to consider when making a reservation choice. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
4 Paddle Winter GetawayMinneapolis United States, 17. April 2021 Stayed for 89 days in January, 2021
The 4 Paddle Condo is in a great location. Convenient for shopping, eating. Strolling to the Beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. April 2021
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Wonderful Waikiki during the COVID pandemicNonya F. from Honolulu United States, 14. October 2020 Stayed for 49 days in August, 2020
Four Paddle #2405 was a great find. I was in Honolulu for work, for 7 weeks as an essential worker. During my mandatory 14-day self-quarantine, and the 4-week island-wide lockdown that overlapped, the beautiful views and ocean breeze from the lanai helped to keep me sane (the lanai is positioned between the Ritz-Carlton towers across the street). The kitchen was well-stocked with equipment - I found everything that I needed, except for the actual food items (obviously, you have to stock the food yourself). Food delivery during quarantine was easy, and DoorDash was able to leave food outside of the door of y unit without issue. The in-unit laundry was essential and very convenient. The location was great! I had my choice of walking/running along the Ala Wai canal (1 block away) or going through 2 parks to run along the beach (5-10 minutes). The building itself was quiet. If i had neighbors on either side of me, I never heard them. Although there is street noise, closing the windows and lanai door keeps things quiet. I would definitely recommend this unit for a long-term stay, and would absolutely stay there again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. October 2020
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Paddle 2405 with a 5 star review and recommendation! It's always great to get this kind of feedback! We're so glad you enoyed your stay and that you appreciated the convenient location, well stocked kitchen and in-unit laundry. I will pass your feedback on to the team and look forward to your next visit!
happyNORIKO A. from Gifu Japan, 09. July 2019 Stayed for 30 days in June, 2019
Because Paul performed a help very well, I was all right.
I hated a washing machine being old, and deteriorating, and using it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. July 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and will pass your feedback about the washing machine on to the Team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
One Month StaySeattle United States, 02. June 2019 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2019
I was relocating to Honolulu for work and needed a place for transitioning. Four Paddle was the perfect spot for location and amenities. Great experience!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
A very comfortable stay!SINGAPORE Singapore, 13. October 2018 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2018
We really enjoyed our stay at the Four Paddle, # 2405. The one bedroom apartment was beautiful, well furnished; and the location of the building was very convenient. It was great to wake up every morning and see the beautiful ocean from our patio.The condo is secured, well managed and it is a smoke free building!
Really appreciated the professionalism good service of the staff at Captain Cook.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. October 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
4 Paddle 2018Edina United States, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 60 days in January, 2018
Very nice condo, equipped with everything you need. It was a pleasant 2 months in Hawaii.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. March 2018
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay - we are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable.
SatisfiedKailua United States of America, 08. May 2017 Stayed for 60 days in March, 2017
The place was very well kept, and well stocked with kitchen utensils. It was very clean when we got there. The location was just right. We did enjoy our stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. May 2017
Aloha Barbara! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. We are glad to hear you appreciated the location of this wonderful condo and are happy to have provided all of the needs for your vacation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Out of the rain.Julian M. from United States, 17. March 2017 Stayed for 45 days in January, 2017
Paul was all we could expect plus more...truly makes for an overall great vacation.He is a great asset to captain cook
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. March 2017
Mahalo, Julian, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Paddle #2405! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
2nd Four Paddle StayCentennial United States, 24. December 2013 Stayed for 31 days in November, 2013
Manager could be a little more diligent about cleaning but overall, the place was OK. Paul responded promptly to our concerns about greasy pots and pans. I would still like to see some tall reading lamps in these units.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. December 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you found some items that needed attention - and happy that you called the property manager who promptly took care of things for you so you could enjoy your stay! Captain Cook Resorts
Great property. We have been coming to 4 Paddle for about 12 yeaRob T. from Auckland New Zealand, 05. October 2013 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2013
Love this property. A short walk to the beach and right on the Bus route. Very friendly people in this condo building. Surprised to find that the fabulous view will be eliminated and construction noise for the next 2 years or more. So sad.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. October 2013
Thank you Rob! Fortunately 2405 will only lose about half of the ocean view. So far the construction noise from the new Ritz Carlton hasn't been too bad.
PerfectGranite Bay United States, 05. September 2012 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2012
Have never rented a condo before and was somewhat hesitant. I spent a lot of time doing research and ended up with this unit. I couldn't have been more pleased. The unit had everything you could want, the location was great, and the Captain Cook staff were very helpful. Our air conditioner stopped working one night and Paul was out there in a very reasonable amount of time. Luckily, it the problem was taken care of and we were back to normal in no time. The unit has a great view and we would rent this again without hesitation. Just wish it wasn't on a monthly basis. We stayed for only three weeks of our monthly rental and normally don't even get that much time to visit. Would not hesitate in renting this unit again if we ever have the opportunity to stay for three or more weeks. Also, should note: the parking space was perfect, the washer and dryer in the unit were very handy, and the unit had a ton of storage space for personal belongings. Highly recommend.
Great Place to stay in WaikikiRon R. from Leduc Canada, 02. August 2011 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2011
This was our first stay at the Four Paddle and loved the location and suite!
We tried to vacuum but the vacuum wasn't working properly. The suite was very well equipped and we found it only needed a pitcher for juice.
Overall this was one of the best places we've stayed and we would recommend it to anyone planning a vacation on Oahu.
We will definitely book this suite on our next trip.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. August 2011
Owners have bought a new vacuum and added a juice pitcher
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Free Concerts in Parks, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment CD Player, Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Free US/Local/Canada calls, VCR
- Family Library, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wifi, Wifi Speed 100+ Mbps
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE Wi-Fi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Beach, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.