- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Four Paddle #2405 - Great Four Paddle location! Full kitchen, AC, washer/dryer, parking, WiFi.
Four Paddle #2405
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)2140 Kuhio Avenue, #2405, Honolulu
Four Paddle #2405 (30+ Night Minimum Stay. ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.)
You’ll love the partial ocean views from this spacious, central air-conditioned 24th floor, beautifully remodeled 1 bedroom (553 sq.ft. plus balcony) condo at Four Paddle condominium (24-hour security!)!
Just Renovated! (2018)
- NEW (2018) Queen Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Mattress
- 50” flat screen TV and DVD player
- NEW wood-look plank tiling throughout
- Dining Table (seats 4)
- Marble counters
- Stainless appliances (including dishwasher)
- Breakfast bar
- Queen bed
- Ceiling Fan
- Shower/tub combination with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the U.S. mainland and Canada
FOUR PADDLE RECREATION DECK INCLUDES:
- Saline pool
- Hot tub
- BBQ area.
Dean & DeLuca gourmet marketplace is located just across the street at the Ritz-Carlton, as is the acclaimed high-end Sushi Sho, the first location outside of Japan. You're also easy walking distance to Waikiki Beach Walk's shops and restaurants and just a ten minute walk to the beach!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-002-576-1792-01
- Address 2140 Kuhio Avenue, #2405, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 553 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
A very comfortable stay!SINGAPORE Singapore, 13. October 2018 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2018
We really enjoyed our stay at the Four Paddle, # 2405. The one bedroom apartment was beautiful, well furnished; and the location of the building was very convenient. It was great to wake up every morning and see the beautiful ocean from our patio.The condo is secured, well managed and it is a smoke free building!
Really appreciated the professionalism good service of the staff at Captain Cook.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. October 2018
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
4 Paddle 2018Edina United States, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 60 days in January, 2018
Very nice condo, equipped with everything you need. It was a pleasant 2 months in Hawaii.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. March 2018
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay - we are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we're so glad your visit was enjoyable.
SatisfiedRaymond United States, 08. May 2017 Stayed for 60 days in March, 2017
The place was very well kept, and well stocked with kitchen utensils. It was very clean when we got there. The location was just right. We did enjoy our stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. May 2017
Aloha Barbara! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. We are glad to hear you appreciated the location of this wonderful condo and are happy to have provided all of the needs for your vacation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Out of the rain.Julian M. from Walnut Creek United States, 17. March 2017 Stayed for 45 days in January, 2017
Paul was all we could expect plus more...truly makes for an overall great vacation.He is a great asset to captain cook
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. March 2017
Mahalo, Julian, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Four Paddle #2405! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
2nd Four Paddle StayCentennial United States, 24. December 2013 Stayed for 31 days in November, 2013
Manager could be a little more diligent about cleaning but overall, the place was OK. Paul responded promptly to our concerns about greasy pots and pans. I would still like to see some tall reading lamps in these units.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. December 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you found some items that needed attention - and happy that you called the property manager who promptly took care of things for you so you could enjoy your stay! Captain Cook Resorts
Great property. We have been coming to 4 Paddle for about 12 yeaRob T. from Auckland New Zealand, 05. October 2013 Stayed for 30 days in September, 2013
Love this property. A short walk to the beach and right on the Bus route. Very friendly people in this condo building. Surprised to find that the fabulous view will be eliminated and construction noise for the next 2 years or more. So sad.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. October 2013
Thank you Rob! Fortunately 2405 will only lose about half of the ocean view. So far the construction noise from the new Ritz Carlton hasn't been too bad.
PerfectGranite Bay United States, 05. September 2012 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2012
Have never rented a condo before and was somewhat hesitant. I spent a lot of time doing research and ended up with this unit. I couldn't have been more pleased. The unit had everything you could want, the location was great, and the Captain Cook staff were very helpful. Our air conditioner stopped working one night and Paul was out there in a very reasonable amount of time. Luckily, it the problem was taken care of and we were back to normal in no time. The unit has a great view and we would rent this again without hesitation. Just wish it wasn't on a monthly basis. We stayed for only three weeks of our monthly rental and normally don't even get that much time to visit. Would not hesitate in renting this unit again if we ever have the opportunity to stay for three or more weeks. Also, should note: the parking space was perfect, the washer and dryer in the unit were very handy, and the unit had a ton of storage space for personal belongings. Highly recommend.
Great Place to stay in WaikikiRon R. from Leduc Canada, 02. August 2011 Stayed for 30 days in July, 2011
This was our first stay at the Four Paddle and loved the location and suite!
We tried to vacuum but the vacuum wasn't working properly. The suite was very well equipped and we found it only needed a pitcher for juice.
Overall this was one of the best places we've stayed and we would recommend it to anyone planning a vacation on Oahu.
We will definitely book this suite on our next trip.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. August 2011
Owners have bought a new vacuum and added a juice pitcher
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
- Culture Free Concerts in Parks, Military Base, Museums, Theatre
- Entertainment CD Player, Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat Screen TV , Free US/Local/Canada calls, VCR
- Family Library, Movie Theatre, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Sunset on the Beach Movies, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, luaus, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, DVD, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, BBQ, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Fishing, Ocean Kayaking, Saline Swimming Pool, Sauna, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Wind Surfing
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.