- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Ilikai #1019 - Great location, quick walk to beach, includes FREE Wi-Fi and Parking!
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)1777 Ala Moana Blvd #1019, Honolulu
Ilikai #1019 – 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. (3-night minimum)
You'll love the location of this bright contemporary studio at the Ilikai. You'll also appreciate the full kitchen, free Wi-Fi and parking, and the Ilikai's 2 swimming pools (for both big and little kids!)! 2-person max.
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property and it's an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to many other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Beautiful Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park & Lagoon are located just a quick 4-minute walk down the exclusive beach access walkway, and Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are a 10–15-minute walk away!
– Queen Bed
– 55" TV with Amazon Fire TV Stick
– Chaise sofa
– Wood Laminate Flooring
– Window A/C
– Access to spacious private lanai with city and mountain views (plus table/chairs)
– Full kitchen with full-size refrigerator, electric stove top, and combination microwave/convection oven (sorry, no dishwasher or standard oven)
– Subway tile back splash
– Breakfast Bar and 2 bar stools
– Walk-in Shower (no tub) with grab bar and handheld shower wand
– Washlet commode
During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE designated onsite parking for 1 vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls, and long-distance calls to the US mainland & Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Heated Main Pool (Lobby level)
– Wading Pool (2nd floor)
– Coin-Op Laundry Facilities on each floor
– Store your luggage before Check-In & after Check-Out at the lobby Bell Desk ($2/bag; subject to change)
– Convenience store, coffee shop, ice cream shop, and 2 dine-in restaurants in-building
– Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
– Live entertainment on Fridays (Hawaiian music & hula) & Sundays (live music)
– Valet parking service ($28/day; subject to change)
– 24-Hour Security
(*NO access to the Ilikai fitness center or front desk, which are exclusively for Aqua-Aston guests.)
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking or Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-009-937-5104-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd #1019, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 10
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Good Place for Good PriceUnited States, 09. August 2022 Stayed for 4 days in July, 2022
Captain Cook Resorts communicated well and clearly with us before and during our stay. They even let us know about the Friday fireworks on Oahu that can be seen from a variety of locations in Waikiki. We were able to arrange a late check out that accommodated our departure time. The amenities included the basic necessities and the space was great for my husband and I to end the last few days of our honeymoon with parking availability for our rental car included with the reservation.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. August 2022
Aloha, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
First time in HawaiiUnited States, 08. July 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
Getting in touch with our rental representative was very easy and he was able to give us the code to our room right away. Using the digital keypad was also easy and great to not have to keep track of additional keys. We rented a vehicle and they left the key to the garage on the counter for us. Also checking out of our room was also very easy as well. Unfortunately during our stay, they had to cut the water off for maintenance for a few hours in just our room. It was an uncomfortable inconvenience to get ready via water bottles.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. July 2022
Mahalo, for the great review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your first time visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated our check-in services. We were sorry to hear of the problems you experienced with the water shut off. This was a Ilikai building maintenance repair issue, which we have no control over. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this caused and understand how frustrating it can be when things don't turn out as planned. I will pass your feedback on to the team and hope to see you on your next visit.
Convenient in so many ways.San Francisco United States, 17. May 2022 Stayed for 4 days in April, 2022
Convenient in so many ways--location, kitchen, toys, parking. Nic ely furnished unit with all that we needed for a short getaway.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. May 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
In the midstPark City United States, 19. February 2022 Stayed for 3 days in February, 2022
This is a very nice room with everything you need for a comfortable visit to Waikiki Beach. Shopping and restaurants are a short walk away, as is the beach. Paul was quick to respond and very helpful as our host. The elevators get busy during the day, but the wait time isn't unbearable. As might be expected, there is a good deal of street noise, but when the doors are shut most of it isn't noticeable. We might have preferred an ocean view, but this price is hard to beat.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. February 2022
Malhao for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your recent stay! We're delighted your Holiday visit was enjoyable and you appreciated the convenient location of this great condo! It was our pleasure to be your host and hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Paul is amazingDavid C. from United States, 19. February 2022 Stayed for 10 days in January, 2022
Paul is the absolute best: give him a raise
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. February 2022
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable! It’s always great when customers acknowledge the good work of our team and we will pass your feedback on to Paul. We look forward to you next vist!
Great LocationJennifer S. from United States, 11. February 2022 Stayed for 4 days in February, 2022
Property is in great location. We had a nice stay, but the price is quite expensive. Place is clean but the balcony railing need a little work. Shower needs some updating.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. February 2022
Mahalo, for sharing your review with us! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
What a beautiful place to stay!Adrienne G. from Seaside United States, 07. December 2021 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2021
This vacation rental was absolutely beautiful even with a city view it was amazing. The huge balcony that took up the whole outer wall and had plenty of sitting room made this place seem larger. It was clean, and made my stay away from home feel like I was right at home vs the feeling of being in a hotel. There was no noise heard from neighbors above, below, either side, nor noise from the hallway. I was happy to stay here and would do so again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. December 2021
Aloha and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. It makes our day to know you appreciated the beautiful views, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a home-away from home experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Clean and convenientSan Gabriel United States, 05. December 2021 Stayed for 5 days in November, 2021
The rental was clean and somewhat updated. Having parking in the garage was convenient, and there was also convenient access to a beach path and beach access.
The only downside is that the property listed a smart TV which it didn’t have. But Paul was very responsive as our property manager and purchased a Firestick for us the following day.
We really enjoyed our stay!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. December 2021
Mahalo for posting a great review and recommendation of your recent stay and for alerting us about the TV, we have now updated our description for this unit. We are happy to hear that you appreciated the free parking and convenient beach access. I will pass your feedback on to the team and hope to see you on your next visit to Waikiki! P.S. We also think Paul is great to work with and we are glad he was responsive to your needs. .
Great place for 2.Scott T. from millbrae United States, 29. November 2021 Stayed for 4 days in November, 2021
This unit was great for my last stay. Parking was a breeze and unit was as pictures. Paul made things easy to check in and out. This is a great quite spot for 2. Great dinning options in the complex. In the afternoons be prepared to wait a bit for the elevators.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. November 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know we met your expectations and our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Clean centrally locatedOrleans Canada, 26. November 2021 Stayed for 3 days in November, 2021
The unit was very clean spacious and open concept .
It is exactly as shown and described in Vrbo.
The rental manger team was always there, answered their phones and easily reachable. Will book with Captain Cook here on, since this is our 3rd Vrbo booking and this was the best.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. November 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Amazing ReEric W. from chicago US, 06. November 2021 Stayed for 3 days in November, 2021
Had an AMAZING experience from beginning to last of the checkout day.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. November 2021
Mahalo for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great Property/Unit and location/PerfectKaren L. from San Diego United States, 30. October 2021 Stayed for 8 days in October, 2021
I couldn't have been happier with my unit, it's as beautiful as the photos, clean, modern and everything you could possibly need to use in the kitchen, home away from home! My host Paul was amazing, he was there to greet us and available for any questions needed. I highly recommend this unit for the great location and amenities.Thank you Paul for hosting. I would stay again! Aloha
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. October 2021
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such great a 5 star review and recommendation. We are happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful home away from home vacation! It's what we're here for! P.S. We think Paul is super to work with, too!
Great space with everything we neededIndianapolis US, 24. January 2020 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2020
The condo was clean and updated. It was very nice and well stocked making it an easy place to stay. The location was also fantastic, close to a beach and the conference center. I would recommend this condo for anyone looking for a nice place to stay. There were plenty of towels and dishware and a good view of the city.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. January 2020
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Best views and locationHiroyasu I. from Asiya-city Japan, 20. December 2019 Stayed for 9 days in December, 2019
Parking was also included, the kitchen was easy to use and the scenery was beautiful, making for a great stay. Ten days was too short.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. December 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We look forward to your next visit!
Little getawayMechanicsville United States, 19. November 2019 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2019
This is not my first time going through captain cook for a great rental. They were very accommodating, I asked if they could have my wife a lei and bouquet of flowers in the condo when we arrived and she loved them. I would recommend them anytime you visit the island. I will definitely be booking again!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. November 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Your friends a Captain Cook Resorts!
Perfect Unit!Leann N. from Houston US, 31. August 2019 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2019
The condo was great! Very tastefully decorated and nice and cool. Had all the kitchen supplies you could need. Bus/trolley stops right in front. Cinnamon's restaurant downstairs is good too. The only negative was it was very bright so bring your sleeping eye masks. I used mine and it worked great. Would definitely stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
GREAT stayTee L. from SYDNEY AU, 31. May 2019 Stayed for 13 days in March, 2019
The room was a perfect space for my toddler and I the 2 weeks we stayed. The property description is exactly as described. Manager Paul Tucker was a great help. Walking distance to everywhere. Definitely would stay again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Excellent stay in this condo!Wendy W. from Albuquerque US, 24. April 2019 Stayed for 6 days in April, 2019
The condo had everything we needed, was in excellent condition and the location was perfect for us. The management company was very professional and responsive.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! We are pleased that we met your expectations and your stay was enjoyable. Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Clean, Stylish and ComfortableDina L. from Chicago US, 10. April 2019 Stayed for 5 days in March, 2019
Lovely staying in this condo. Everything I needed for a stay in the Waikiki area. Check in and out was a breeze. I would stay here again and I am a very selective traveler!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. April 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities bidet, queen size bed, toilet, walk-in/step-in shower
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Wifi
- Geographic 4-Minute Walk To Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Convection Oven, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Vacuum Cleaner, Washlet Toilet, Window A/C
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Kiddie Pool, Ocean Kayaking, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".