- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #1019 - Great location, quick walk to beach, includes FREE WiFi and Parking!
Studio for 2 guests (max. 2)1777 Ala Moana Blvd #1019, Honolulu
Ilikai #1019 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd (3-night minimum)
NOTICE: Ilikai Loading Dock Repair October 7, 2019 thru March 30, 2020. Loading dock spall repair and waterproofing will begin in October with jack hammer noise from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday. No work will be done on weekends or Holidays. Additionally, there will be no work done the week between Christmas and New Year’s (12/25/19-1/1/20).
You'll love the location of this bright contemporary studio at the Ilikai especially since the beach and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon are just a 5-minutes away by foot! You’ll also appreciate the full kitchen and the Ilikai’s 2 swimming pools (for both big and little kids!)! Be sure to head down to the beach on Friday nights to watch the spectacular Friday Night Fireworks!
- Queen Bed
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Chaise sofa
- 55” Smart TV
- Window A/C
- Full kitchen with electric stove top (sorry, no dishwasher)
- Microwave/convection oven (no standard oven)
- Subway tile back splash
- Breakfast Bar and bar stools
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with grab bar and hand-held shower wand
- Vessel Sink
- Washlet Commode
Laundry facilities are located on each floor.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including balcony/lanai) sleeps 2.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
- FREE WiFi/Internet
- FREE local calls, and long-distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- NEW Wading Pool (Hours: 8:00am to 4pm)
- Heated Main Pool (Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm)
- Coin-Op Laundry facilities on each floor
- Waikiki Beach and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) are accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway
- Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
- FREE Hawaiian music Fridays & Sundays on the Ilikai courtyard
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to many other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are nearby - just a 10-15 minute walk away!
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Ilikai #1019 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd #1019, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 10
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 0 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen
Reviews for this property
Perfect Unit!Leann N. from Houston US, 31. August 2019 Stayed for 4 days in August, 2019
The condo was great! Very tastefully decorated and nice and cool. Had all the kitchen supplies you could need. Bus/trolley stops right in front. Cinnamon's restaurant downstairs is good too. The only negative was it was very bright so bring your sleeping eye masks. I used mine and it worked great. Would definitely stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. September 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
GREAT stayTee L. from SYDNEY AU, 31. May 2019 Stayed for 13 days in March, 2019
The room was a perfect space for my toddler and I the 2 weeks we stayed. The property description is exactly as described. Manager Paul Tucker was a great help. Walking distance to everywhere. Definitely would stay again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Excellent stay in this condo!Albuquerque United States, 24. April 2019 Stayed for 6 days in April, 2019
The condo had everything we needed, was in excellent condition and the location was perfect for us. The management company was very professional and responsive.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. April 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review! We are pleased that we met your expectations and your stay was enjoyable. Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Clean, Stylish and ComfortableDina L. from CHICAGO United States, 10. April 2019 Stayed for 5 days in March, 2019
Lovely staying in this condo. Everything I needed for a stay in the Waikiki area. Check in and out was a breeze. I would stay here again and I am a very selective traveler!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. April 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions coin laundry, restaurants, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Beach, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Convection Oven, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Electric Cook Top, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Bed, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Kiddie Pool, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.