- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #2029 - 20th Floor Ocean and Marina Views at The Ilikai! Washlet! Sleeps 4!
Studio for 4 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd, #2029, Honolulu
Ilikai #2029 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
The beautiful marina and ocean views from this contemporary 20th floor studio at The Ilikai, made famous in the opening credits of the original Hawaii Five-O, will remind you that you’re on vacation in one of the most beautiful places on earth!
LIVING AREA (500 interior square feet):
- Carpet in Living Area
- King Bed
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 42” Flat Screen TV
- Whisper-quiet Split A/C
- Balcony/lanai (120 sq ft) with table and chairs (enjoy the sunset while having your favorite beverage!)
- Full kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances (sorry, no dishwasher)
- Granite Counters
- Breakfast Bar and bar stools
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Granite counters
Laundry facilities are located on each floor.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including balcony/lanai) sleeps 4.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE (for reservations made after 5/4/19) designated onsite parking for 1 vehicle
- FREE WiFi/Internet
- FREE local calls, and long-distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Wading Pool (Hours: 8:00am to 4pm)
- Heated Main Pool (Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm)
- Coin-Op Laundry facilities on each floor
- Waikiki Beach and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) are accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway
- Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
- FREE Hawaiian music Fridays & Sundays on the Ilikai courtyard
- Head down to the beach for spectacular Friday night fireworks!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM. During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach are not provided.
Hawaii Tax ID #037-612-5440-01
Iikai #2029 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, #2029, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Fabulous Ilikai ApartmentAuckland New Zealand, 03. September 2019 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2019
We enjoyed a blissful 5 day stay at the Ilikai apartments in August. The apartment itself was a perfect size and presented immaculately, the bed is so comfortable! The location is great for shopping and a short stroll to the lovely beaches.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. September 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
一个愉快的假期Nana J. from United States, 31. July 2019 Stayed for 6 days in July, 2019
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. August 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Ilikai 2029Lisa M. from Matraville Australia, 23. June 2019 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2019
Our second stay in Apartment 2029 and again it was most enjoyable!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. June 2019
Welcome Back! Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions zoo
- Entertainment Cable Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, No Smoking, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Ocean View, Water View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, hiking
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.