- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Ilikai #611 - Spacious Studio at The Ilikai (with washlet!)!
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd #611, Honolulu
Ilikai #611 – 1777 Ala Moana Blvd.
You'll love this cute cottage-style studio at the Ilikai with semi-private bedroom area. The Ilikai is the iconic three-winged building with turquoise blue touches that sits at the entrance to Waikiki! Your condo has 500 sf of interior plus 120 sf of balcony/lanai! 4-person max.
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property, and it's an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to Waikiki's many other shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Beautiful Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park & Lagoon are located just a quick 4-minute walk down the exclusive beach access walkway, and Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are a 10–15-minute walk away!
NOTE: This rental is legally classified as a 1-Bedroom condo due to its size and kitchen. There is a wall, but NO door separating the bedroom from the living room.
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, will automatically receive preferential nightly pricing.
– Queen Sleeper Sofa
– 50" TV
– Dining for 4
– Window A/C
– Laminate floors
– Sliding door to large lanai with table and chairs
– Street view with beachy vibe
– Full kitchen (sorry, no dishwasher)
BEDROOM (semi-private; no door):
– 1 Full (Double) Bed
– 1 Twin Bed
– 40" TV
– Step-In Shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE designated on-site self parking for 1 vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
– NO Resort Fees!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Heated Main Pool (Lobby level)
– Wading Pool (2nd floor)
– Coin-Op Laundry Facilities on each floor
– Store your luggage before Check-In & after Check-Out at the lobby Bell Desk ($2/bag; subject to change)
– Convenience store, coffee shop, ice cream shop, and 2 dine-in restaurants in-building
– Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
– Live entertainment on Fridays (Hawaiian music & hula) & Sundays (live music)
– Valet parking service ($35/day; subject to change)
– 24-Hour Security
(*NO access to the Ilikai fitness center or front desk, which are exclusively for Aqua-Aston guests.)
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 126-723-7888-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-010-007-0584
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd #611, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper, 1 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Good stayHerndon US, 09. November 2022 Stayed for 3 days in November, 2022
The studio was decent and clean. Basic things were there for the stay. Though garage parking is a plus, during check-in and check-out, you have to run up and down to pick up/drop off the parking pass. If you want to do laundry, you need to download an app to use the machine. Also, you are asked to download an app to check in or call the manager [I have to say that the property manager was very responsive when I called a few times during the stay] to get the code for the door. I’m not a big fan of downloading an app on my phone for a few days.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. November 2022
Aloha and Mahalo for posting a review of your experience. It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Your feedback helps ensure we keep doing things right and correct those things that have fallen below our standards. We are glad that you called your property manager since usng the App was not your preference. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Clean, compact and well laid out.Catherine A. from Albuquerque United States, 19. August 2022 Stayed for 4 days in July, 2022
Traveled with my son from the Big Island for a few days to Oahu. This rental was perfect for the two of us. It's located in an iconic and very busy high-rise hotel that sits along a small boat harbor at the western edge of Waikiki. There's a good-sized window AC that works well. The bathroom is clean and updated and the entire place is thoughtfully organized. I was a little disappointed with the lack of kitchen dishes, cups, coffee, spices, etc. It's minimally stocked in that regard. Fortunately, there's a great convenience store in the lobby and a coffee shop around the corner. Did I mention Dave's ice cream in the lobby as well? My son loved that! Overall, we enjoyed our stay, and the parking spot was a huge plus. Property manager’s response times to questions were very prompt.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. August 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits
Studio at The IlikaiSaim L. from United States, 05. July 2022 Stayed for 7 days in June, 2022
Clean and in good condition. Good location and came with a parking spot. Shower water pressure is really low though. Overall, a good experience.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. July 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits.
GREAT alternative to a hotel room!Kelly R. from Bloomington US, 06. June 2022 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2022
I chose this condo because we wanted to have an eat in kitchen to be able to eat some meals at home. I also chose this condo in particular at the Ilikai because it had this room divider. My teens slept on the couch which was shockingly comfortable and we slept in the bedroom, where again the beds were great! The condo was right next to the laundry room,which took card to operate, also very convenient! We only visited one of the pools on our last day and it was nice. Loved the location to the beach. There was also a McDonalds and Subway across the street along with the ABC store should you need something quick and easy. We ate at the hotel restaurant Cinnamons for breakfast one day, which was great! My ONLY complaint about this unit is that there is only a window air conditioner in the living room. There was not a unit in the bedroom or any ventilation. There was a ceiling fan in the bedroom, but it was still quite warmer than the living room. That aside, I would probably stay here again because everything else was perfect!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. June 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know your vacation was a wonderful experience. I will pass your feedback on to our Team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Pros/ ConsJenna R. from Vancouver Canada, 07. May 2022 Stayed for 14 days in April, 2022
Overall good place ,
the Pros :
Great rental management
Great location spacious
Parking space awesome
Very friendly staff
1. Elevators very slow and packed
2. Loud at nighttime / from the street
3. Building a bit older strong smell noted when we arrived in the apartment. And and fridge ,however if was easy fix with glade plugs ins and fresh leis and baking soda.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2022
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Ilikai! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager and the team. We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Very satisfiedGrace C. from United States, 13. April 2022 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2022
Good location, Paul our property manager was excellent , very receptive with our needs, good communication skills,friendly,kind, overall great experience!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. April 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad we met your expectations and your visit was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. P.S. We think Paul is great to work with too!
Great Customer ServiceScott S. from Lees Summit US, 03. January 2022 Stayed for 7 days in December, 2021
The room was great and had everything we needed. The management company was very helpful and even shipped us something we forgot in the room. I would highly suggest this place.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. January 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay and we hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Great LocationUnited States, 23. November 2021 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2021
Great location and facilities. Comfortable apartment. Could improve the A/C, it is not enough for the entire space. Restroom was not clean on day 1.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. November 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable. We will pass your feedback on to our Team and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Great locationGaurav W. from United States, 06. October 2021 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2021
Great clean place to stay and very amazing location. Only small inconvenience is you need access card for parking and have to park at entrance get access card from room and then park the car in garage and same thing while you checkout - you have to get car out of parking put the access key back in room and then leave - minor inconvenience.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. October 2021
Mahalo for the great review and recommendation! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the amazing location of this condo! We apologize for the minor inconvenience with the garage access card. Parking is at a premium in Waikiki, switching garage parking cards at some locations cannot be avoided! I will pass your feedback onto the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
ilikaiDillon C. from United States, 05. October 2021 Stayed for 4 days in September, 2021
great location, great place, great time
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. October 2021
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a 5 star review and recommendation. It was our pleasure to be your host for a great vacation and hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Wonderful!Nikki N. from Olympia United States, 10. July 2021 Stayed for 14 days in June, 2021
The location is perfect. The unit is clean and highly livable. Rental company was great to deal with.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. July 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Satisfied with StayOscar A. from United States, 11. June 2021 Stayed for 6 days in June, 2021
The property description was accurate, the location was perfect and close to many shopping options. The layout was adequate to what I needed, the bedroom was missing a door, a curtain would have been great. The property was clean except for some residual hair from the previous renter, the broom still had hair on it and a mop would have been great. Paul was a great person and provided a good check in process. I would recommend this property since it was very central to all the other parts of the island.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. June 2021
Aloha and thank you for the recommendation and sharing your comments about your recent stay. It sounds like the housekeeping team missed the ticket on quality control, we do apologize.. So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the perfect location- we are dedicated to offering great accommodations and service, and we look forward to your next visit!
Great location with covered parkingMilford Unknown, 10. February 2020 Stayed for 3 days in February, 2020
A super convenient location for shopping & sightseeing without being in the middle of Waikiki. Nice balcony overlooking the main road fronting the Ilikai. However, this unit has a very noisy and inefficient a/c.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. February 2020
Mahalo,for the wonderful review! we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities bidet, double/full size bed, sleep sofa, toilet, twin size bed, walk-in/step-in shower
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Wifi
- Geographic 4-Minute Walk To Beach
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".