- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #644 - Oceanside FUN at the World Famous Ilikai! Sleeps 6!
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)1777 Ala Moana, #644, Honolulu
Ilikai #644 (3-night minimum)
This privately owned, beautifully fully-furnished condo is perfect for those travelers desiring a real “home away from home” experience!
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- 1000 square feet
- 2 balconies/lanais with tables and chairs
- Ocean Views (including sunsets and Friday night fireworks!)
- WIFI throughout
- Whisper quiet split ACs!
- FREE Parking for one vehicle
- Sleeps 6!
- Queen sofa sleeper
- 60" Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining table seats 4 plus there's seating for 2 at the breakfast bar
- Ocean Views
- Granite counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave)
- Breakfast bar
- Cal King Bed
- Ocean View
- 43" Flat Screen TV
- Granite counters in bathroom
- Deep Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Queen Bed
- 43" Flat Screen TV
- Granite Counters
- Walk-in Shower (NO tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Laundry facilities located on each floor
- Heated Swimming Pool and NEW wading pool!
- Waikiki Beach and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) - accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway.
- EVERY DAY - Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony
- FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS at the Ilikai Courtyard, FREE Hawaiian music!
- FRIDAY NIGHT FIREWORKS over the lagoon!
The Ilikai has a Kiddie Pool (hours are 8:00am to 4pm) and a Main Pool (7:00am - 7:00pm) for your enjoyment!
There are so many great shops and dining establishments right on the property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. For instance, Ala Moana Center, Beach Park, and Magic Island are just a 10-15 minute walk away!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-016-855-2448-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana, #644, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1000 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 1 Queen, 1 King
Reviews for this property
Amazing ocean views! Fantastic location ! Love to come back!!Sault Sainte Marie Canada, 06. June 2018 Stayed for 10 days in May, 2018
We rented this condo for 10 nights with 6 people ( 3 generations). The ocean views every morning while drinking our coffee we’re amazing! Friday night fireworks ideal viewing!! Condo had everything we needed. Kitchen and bathrooms had been updated and the space was adequate for 6 people ( 4 adults, 2 kids). Condo had beach chairs, towels and umbrellas which came in very handy. Very clean and in good condition. The closeness to the Hilton lagoon was a definite bonus as our kids spent most of their time there! The kitchen had everything we needed and Paul our contact was very helpful on check in. Included parking space and walking distance to all the shops in the HHV awesome! We had a absolutely wonderful time and loved this condo ! Such a great decision to rent it !!! We would definitely book with captain cook again and book this condo again ! I was so sad to leave !!! Loved, loved, loved the ocean views from this 6th floor condo !!!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. June 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great LocationGarden Plain United States, 27. May 2018 Stayed for 8 days in May, 2018
Clean, great location, with absolutely everything needed (and more) for your vacation! Perfect! One thing to note: there’s not a washer / dryer in the unit, but a shared one down the hall that uses quarters and is average at best. Not a deal breaker. Also, to get to main shops in Waikiki, it’s about a 20 min walk or $10 Uber (each way). We preferred being off strip, but just so you know ahead of time.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate30. May 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Awesome locationRuss R. from Universal City United States, 11. May 2018 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2018
Great location at Waikiki. Very nice accommodations. Highly recommend.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. May 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Perfect for our vacationNazanin D. from PHILADELPHIA United States, 02. May 2018 Stayed for 3 days in April, 2018
The unit is comfortable. The gorgeous views from the balcony made this stay even more memorable.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. May 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Awesome stayMolly R. from Edmonton Canada, 05. March 2018 Stayed for 9 days in February, 2018
We stayed at this fantastic condo for 9 days. The location was ideal as it is a quick walk to the beach. We watched to sunset every night and the fireworks on Friday nights. It's on the perfect spot in Waikiki there is less traffic yet so easy to get to the freeway to see other parts of the island. The condo itself is well appointed It was great to have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms so our daughters has their own space We would not hesitate to r commend this property And can't wait until we can come back again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. March 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location of this great condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Paradise!
Hawaiian VacationFallbrook United States, 01. February 2018 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2018
Our vacation rental experience was better than we expected! We got to the room and everything was nice and clean. The view from BOTH balconies were extremely enjoyable and relaxing when sitting out. I would recommend this rental to anyone visiting O'ahu.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have exceeded your expectations and to read such an enthusiastic review! We're so glad that you had a relaxing stay and appreciated the convenient location and amazing ocean views of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to O'ahu.
Amazing apartmentLynette R. from Mittagong Australia, 17. December 2017 Stayed for 12 days in November, 2017
✅ apartment size
✅ facilities (unfortunately the main pool was out of action but a wading pool and the ability to walk to lagoon meant it wasn’t a disaster)
✅ view - ocean, pool, lagoon, fireworks..nothing missing
We had a wonderful vacation at #644, have already recommended to friends and would return without hesitation.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. December 2017
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. We understand that not everyone uses a swimming pool when they are in Hawaii, but some really look forward to it. We are glad you took advantage of the great location, beach, fireworks and wading pool during this maintenance work on the main pool. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
MY PARADISEVicki M. from WANGI WANGI Australia, 12. September 2017 Stayed for 14 days in August, 2017
4 GIRLS ON A BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY.THIS WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CONDO. WE HAD EVERYTHING AT OUR FINGERTIPS AND SO COMFORTABLE. THE CONDO WAS BEAUTIFUL. WE WERE MISSING A COUPLE OF THINGS WHEN WE 1ST ARRIVED BUT OUR MANAGER PAUL FIXED THAT IN A FLASH NO PROBLEM AND EVEN DID SOME SHOPPING FOR US THANK YOU PAUL YOU ARE THE BEST.LOTS OF SPACE AND VERY ROOMY. WE WERE OUT FAR ENOUGH FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE BUT NOT TOO FAR AWAY WHEN WE WANTED TO BE IN AMONGST IT ALL. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH WAS SO GREAT AND DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. THANK YOU TO RYAN FROM CAPTAIN COOK ALSO FOR HELPING ME BEFORE I EVEN ARRIVED WITH ALL MY ANNOYING EMAILS AND TO ALL THE STAFF YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CONDO FOR CLEAN, LOCATION AND COMFORT MAHALO TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING OUR HOLIDAY SO SPECIAL.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. September 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Vicki - Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Hawaii VacationKyle G. from Omaha United States, 25. August 2017 Stayed for 15 days in August, 2017
The room was perfect, view, access and location were top notch...Would rent again in a second...
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. August 2017
Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for!
Fantastic service! Great Vacation rental!Theresa V. from Mt. Airy United States, 08. August 2017 Stayed for 3 days in August, 2017
It was just 3 nights at Ilikai 644, but I'm so glad I got this unit versus staying at a traditional Waikiki hotel. We had a party of five and needed two rooms at a regular hotel and was able to stay in one place but this two bedroom two bath unit. The service by your property manager Paul was outstanding. I would definitely recommend Captain Cook real estate for your vacation needs. This unit was well worth the money and provided a great value. Having everything we needed in the apartment is very handy especially for a longer stay when you would want to cook your meals. The view cannot be beat. Having your own parking spot is also a fantastic bonus.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. August 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
GreatStephanie S. from Decatur United States, 27. July 2017 Stayed for 11 days in June, 2017
Perfect location. Close to everything.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. July 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Aussies in HawaiiItalo M. from Melbourne Australia, 03. June 2017 Stayed for 9 days in May, 2017
Excellent location and wonderful room. Views from the balcony were amazing and location was great with a short walk to restaurants and shopping.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a great 5 star review of your recent stay. We are glad that your appreciated the views and convenience of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
6th floor - still amazing views!Manraj D. from Surrey Canada, 31. May 2017 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2017
Clean, nice renovations, comfortable furniture (pull-out sofa was surprisingly comfy), amazing views (we had a 2nd room on the 14th floor and admired the view from both ocean view rooms equally). I have stayed in the Ilikai tower twice now and have seen within 5 rooms during the two stays - this room in my books is the best thus far (also the most costly though).
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. May 2017
Mahalo, Manraj, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Ilikai #644! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Perfect family stayEngadine Australia, 31. March 2017 Stayed for 9 days in March, 2017
The process was easy and guided every step of the way. Any questions were quickly answered via email. Once we arrived to the hotel, check in was meant to be at 3pm. However a phone call to the 'go to person' once we landed in Hawaii, allowed us to check in 2 hours earlier. Our property manager met us at the room and gave us a quick tour of the unit and answered any queries. Perfect for young families as you have the beach and lagoon close by. Spacious two bedroom unit! Would highly recommend.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. April 2017
Aloha Amanda! Thanks for leaving such a great 5 star review. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Absolutely Stunning & Felt At homeJuhi P. from Northville United States, 05. February 2017 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2017
Really great experience; our first time were not sure what we will get.
Absolutely loved our stay !! Wish we had
More time to stay!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. February 2017
Mahalo Juhi, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Great view and comfortable condo!Fayetteville United States, 25. October 2016 Stayed for 8 days in September, 2016
The view from this condo cannot be beat! The Friday night fireworks viewed from the front lanai seem like a personal show. And, so many restaurants are an easy walk, as well as the Ala Moana shopping mall. Condo has it all too--granite in both baths and kitchen, comfortable king bed, great HD TV in living area, zoned air conditioning that is easy to adjust. Spacious, quiet, the comforts we are used to at home, spotless, plus the unbeatable view from both lanais. Would love to stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. October 2016
Mahalo James for the great review and recommendation! We’re happy to hear you you had a most enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, sleep sofa /futon
- Attractions botanical garden, churches, cinemas, library, live theater, marina, museums, restaurants, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment DVD Player, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic -, At Yacht Harbor, Close Walk to Beach, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Each Floor, No Smoking, Split Air Conditioning
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Heated Pool, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.