- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #644 - Oceanside FUN at the World Famous Ilikai! Sleeps 6!
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
Ilikai #644 (3-night minimum)
This privately owned, beautifully fully-furnished condo is perfect for those travelers desiring a real “home away from home” experience!
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- 1000 square feet
- 2 balconies/lanais with tables and chairs
- Ocean Views (including sunsets and Friday night fireworks!)
- WIFI throughout
- Whisper quiet split ACs!
- FREE Parking for one vehicle
- Sleeps 6!
- Queen sofa sleeper
- 60" Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining table seats 4 plus there's seating for 2 at the breakfast bar
- Ocean Views
- Granite counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave)
- Breakfast bar
- Cal King Bed
- Ocean View
- 43" Flat Screen TV
- Granite counters in bathroom
- Deep Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Queen Bed
- 43" Flat Screen TV
- Granite Counters
- Walk-in Shower (NO tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Laundry facilities located on each floor
- Heated Swimming Pool and NEW wading pool!
- Waikiki Beach and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) - accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway.
- EVERY DAY - Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony
- FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS at the Ilikai Courtyard, FREE Hawaiian music!
- FRIDAY NIGHT FIREWORKS over the lagoon!
The Ilikai has a Kiddie Pool (hours are 8:00am to 4pm) and a Main Pool (7:00am - 7:00pm) for your enjoyment!
There are so many great shops and dining establishments right on the property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. For instance, Ala Moana Center, Beach Park, and Magic Island are just a 10-15 minute walk away!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland.
NOTE: Show your Ilikai reservation confirmation to Cinnamon's restaurant downstairs at the Ilikai and receive 10% off your order!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-016-855-2448-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1000 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
MY PARADISEVicki M. from WANGI WANGI Australia, 12. September 2017 Stayed for 14 days in August, 2017
4 GIRLS ON A BIRTHDAY HOLIDAY.THIS WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CONDO. WE HAD EVERYTHING AT OUR FINGERTIPS AND SO COMFORTABLE. THE CONDO WAS BEAUTIFUL. WE WERE MISSING A COUPLE OF THINGS WHEN WE 1ST ARRIVED BUT OUR MANAGER PAUL FIXED THAT IN A FLASH NO PROBLEM AND EVEN DID SOME SHOPPING FOR US THANK YOU PAUL YOU ARE THE BEST.LOTS OF SPACE AND VERY ROOMY. WE WERE OUT FAR ENOUGH FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE BUT NOT TOO FAR AWAY WHEN WE WANTED TO BE IN AMONGST IT ALL. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH WAS SO GREAT AND DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. THANK YOU TO RYAN FROM CAPTAIN COOK ALSO FOR HELPING ME BEFORE I EVEN ARRIVED WITH ALL MY ANNOYING EMAILS AND TO ALL THE STAFF YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CONDO FOR CLEAN, LOCATION AND COMFORT MAHALO TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING OUR HOLIDAY SO SPECIAL.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. September 2017
It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, Vicki - Mahalo! We’re happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! We look forward to your next visit!
Hawaii VacationKyle G. from Omaha United States, 25. August 2017 Stayed for 15 days in August, 2017
The room was perfect, view, access and location were top notch...Would rent again in a second...
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. August 2017
Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for!
Fantastic service! Great Vacation rental!Theresa V. from Mt. Airy United States, 08. August 2017 Stayed for 3 days in August, 2017
It was just 3 nights at Ilikai 644, but I'm so glad I got this unit versus staying at a traditional Waikiki hotel. We had a party of five and needed two rooms at a regular hotel and was able to stay in one place but this two bedroom two bath unit. The service by your property manager Paul was outstanding. I would definitely recommend Captain Cook real estate for your vacation needs. This unit was well worth the money and provided a great value. Having everything we needed in the apartment is very handy especially for a longer stay when you would want to cook your meals. The view cannot be beat. Having your own parking spot is also a fantastic bonus.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. August 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
GreatStephanie S. from Decatur United States, 27. July 2017 Stayed for 11 days in June, 2017
Perfect location. Close to everything.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate27. July 2017
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Aussies in HawaiiItalo M. from Melbourne Australia, 03. June 2017 Stayed for 9 days in May, 2017
Excellent location and wonderful room. Views from the balcony were amazing and location was great with a short walk to restaurants and shopping.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a great 5 star review of your recent stay. We are glad that your appreciated the views and convenience of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
6th floor - still amazing views!Manraj D. from Surrey Canada, 31. May 2017 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2017
Clean, nice renovations, comfortable furniture (pull-out sofa was surprisingly comfy), amazing views (we had a 2nd room on the 14th floor and admired the view from both ocean view rooms equally). I have stayed in the Ilikai tower twice now and have seen within 5 rooms during the two stays - this room in my books is the best thus far (also the most costly though).
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. May 2017
Mahalo, Manraj, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Ilikai #644! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Perfect family stayEngadine Australia, 31. March 2017 Stayed for 9 days in March, 2017
The process was easy and guided every step of the way. Any questions were quickly answered via email. Once we arrived to the hotel, check in was meant to be at 3pm. However a phone call to the 'go to person' once we landed in Hawaii, allowed us to check in 2 hours earlier. Our property manager met us at the room and gave us a quick tour of the unit and answered any queries. Perfect for young families as you have the beach and lagoon close by. Spacious two bedroom unit! Would highly recommend.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. April 2017
Aloha Amanda! Thanks for leaving such a great 5 star review. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Absolutely Stunning & Felt At homeJuhi P. from Northville United States, 05. February 2017 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2017
Really great experience; our first time were not sure what we will get.
Absolutely loved our stay !! Wish we had
More time to stay!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. February 2017
Mahalo Juhi, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Great view and comfortable condo!Fayetteville United States, 25. October 2016 Stayed for 8 days in September, 2016
The view from this condo cannot be beat! The Friday night fireworks viewed from the front lanai seem like a personal show. And, so many restaurants are an easy walk, as well as the Ala Moana shopping mall. Condo has it all too--granite in both baths and kitchen, comfortable king bed, great HD TV in living area, zoned air conditioning that is easy to adjust. Spacious, quiet, the comforts we are used to at home, spotless, plus the unbeatable view from both lanais. Would love to stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. October 2016
Mahalo James for the great review and recommendation! We’re happy to hear you you had a most enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity sleep sofa /futon, queen
- Attractions waterfalls, zoo, library, live theater, marina, museums, restaurants, botanical garden, churches, cinemas
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience store on site
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Free US Mainland/Local LD, Free US/Local/Canada calls, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Surfing Lessons, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park
- General amenity Iron & Board, Internet, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic At Yacht Harbor, Close Walk to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, -, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Full Kitchen, Rice Cooker, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Stove, Toaster, Tea Pot - Kettle
- Leisure activities whale watching, beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, scenic drives, -, walking
- Living Clock Radio, Flat Screen TV, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, FREE Onsite Parking, Laundry Facilities on Each Floor, Lanai / Balcony, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, No Smoking, Beach Chairs, Split Air Conditioning, Central Air
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Lanai/Balcony, Heated Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sailing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai #1239 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Building (Ilikai Apts), Full kitchen , Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $415 to $585
Magnificent 12th floor newly remodeled 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo with marina and ocean views. Split air-conditioning, washlets, queen sleeper sofa, queen bed, 2 twins, dishwasher, large lanai, sleeps 6 and includes one FREE parking and WiFi!
Close Match: Ilikai #744 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Building (Ilikai Apts), Full kitchen does not match Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $469 to $605
$399/NIGHT in Oct! Ocean, marina and lagoon views from this 2 bedroom, 2 bath beauty with split air-conditioning! Cal King bed, 2 twins, queen sleeper sofa, 2 lanais, 3 TVs, dishwasher, washer/dryer, washlets, sleeps 6 with one FREE parking and WiFi!
Close Match: Ilikai #1944 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Building (Ilikai Apts), Full kitchen does not match Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $499 to $629
Just $399/night through Oct.! Impressive 19th floor ocean, marina and lagoon views from this remodeled beauty with split A/C! Queen bed, 2 twins, queen sleeper sofa, 2 lanais, 3 TVs, dishwasher, washlets, sleeps 6 and includes one FREE parking and WiFi!
Close Match: Seabreeze #6 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (Ilikai Apts)2 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $250 to $335 30 day minimum stay
Beautifully appointed high-end modern contemporary beachfront condo with spectacular ocean views! Fully renovated, custom kitchen with dishwasher, W/D, deep jetted soaking tub, Washlets, Split AC, WiFi and one parking. 30-night minimum stay.
Close Match: Seabreeze #7 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (Ilikai Apts)2 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $199 to $285 30 day minimum stay
Basking on your private lanai with the beautiful Pacific Ocean stretching for miles in front of you, gentle tradewinds at your back and the entire 7th floor to yourself, you'll truly feel like you're “on top of the world” in this oceanfront beauty!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.