- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #644 - Oceanside FUN at the World Famous Ilikai! Sleeps 6!
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
Ilikai #644 (3-night minimum)
This privately owned, beautifully fully-furnished condo is perfect for those travelers desiring a real “home away from home” experience!
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- 1000 square feet
- 2 balconies/lanais with tables and chairs
- Ocean Views (including sunsets and Friday night fireworks!)
- WIFI throughout
- Whisper quiet split ACs!
- FREE Parking for one vehicle
- Sleeps 6!
- Queen sofa sleeper
- 60" Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Dining table seats 4 plus there's seating for 2 at the breakfast bar
- Ocean Views
- Granite counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances (including oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave)
- Breakfast bar
- King Bed
- Ocean View
- 43" Flat Screen TV
- Granite counters in bathroom
- Deep Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Queen Bed
- 43" Flat Screen TV
- Granite Counters
- Walk-in Shower (NO tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Laundry facilities located on each floor
- Heated Swimming Pool and NEW wading pool!
- Waikiki Beach and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) - accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway.
- EVERY DAY - Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony
- FRIDAYS and SUNDAYS at the Ilikai Courtyard, FREE Hawaiian music!
- FRIDAY NIGHT FIREWORKS over the lagoon!
The Ilikai has a Kiddie Pool (hours are 8:00am to 4pm) and a Main Pool (7:00am - 7:00pm) for your enjoyment!
There are so many great shops and dining establishments right on the property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. For instance, Ala Moana Center, Beach Park, and Magic Island are just a 10-15 minute walk away!
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland.
NOTE: Show your Ilikai reservation confirmation to Cinnamon's restaurant downstairs at the Ilikai and receive 10% off your order!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-016-855-2448-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 6
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1000 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Aussies in HawaiiItalo M. from Melbourne Australia, 03. June 2017 Stayed for 9 days in May, 2017
Excellent location and wonderful room. Views from the balcony were amazing and location was great with a short walk to restaurants and shopping.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. June 2017
Aloha and thank you for posting a great 5 star review of your recent stay. We are glad that your appreciated the views and convenience of this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
6th floor - still amazing views!Manraj D. from Surrey Canada, 31. May 2017 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2017
Clean, nice renovations, comfortable furniture (pull-out sofa was surprisingly comfy), amazing views (we had a 2nd room on the 14th floor and admired the view from both ocean view rooms equally). I have stayed in the Ilikai tower twice now and have seen within 5 rooms during the two stays - this room in my books is the best thus far (also the most costly though).
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. May 2017
Mahalo, Manraj, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Ilikai #644! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to your next visit!
Perfect family stayEngadine Australia, 31. March 2017 Stayed for 9 days in March, 2017
The process was easy and guided every step of the way. Any questions were quickly answered via email. Once we arrived to the hotel, check in was meant to be at 3pm. However a phone call to the 'go to person' once we landed in Hawaii, allowed us to check in 2 hours earlier. Our property manager met us at the room and gave us a quick tour of the unit and answered any queries. Perfect for young families as you have the beach and lagoon close by. Spacious two bedroom unit! Would highly recommend.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. April 2017
Aloha Amanda! Thanks for leaving such a great 5 star review. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Absolutely Stunning & Felt At homeJuhi P. from Northville United States, 05. February 2017 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2017
Really great experience; our first time were not sure what we will get.
Absolutely loved our stay !! Wish we had
More time to stay!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. February 2017
Mahalo Juhi, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Great view and comfortable condo!Fayetteville United States, 25. October 2016 Stayed for 8 days in September, 2016
The view from this condo cannot be beat! The Friday night fireworks viewed from the front lanai seem like a personal show. And, so many restaurants are an easy walk, as well as the Ala Moana shopping mall. Condo has it all too--granite in both baths and kitchen, comfortable king bed, great HD TV in living area, zoned air conditioning that is easy to adjust. Spacious, quiet, the comforts we are used to at home, spotless, plus the unbeatable view from both lanais. Would love to stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. October 2016
Mahalo James for the great review and recommendation! We’re happy to hear you you had a most enjoyable stay and we look forward to your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity sleep sofa /futon, queen
- Attractions botanical garden, churches, cinemas, library, live theater, marina, museums, restaurants, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Outlet Shopping, Coffee Shop on Site, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Convenience Store Nearby, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Theatre, Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra
- Entertainment DVD Player, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Satellite / Cable, Television, Free US Mainland/Local LD
- Family Kapiolani Park and Beach, Surfing Lessons, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park
- General amenity Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided
- Geographic At Yacht Harbor, Close Walk to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, -, Close to Beach
- Kitchen Oven, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Full Kitchen, Dishes & Utensils, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Tea Pot - Kettle
- Leisure activities walking, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, scenic drives, -, whale watching, beachcombing
- Living Laundry Facilities on Each Floor, Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Central Air, Clock Radio, Flat Screen TV, Beach Chairs, Split Air Conditioning, No Smoking
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Boogie Boarding, Convenience Store, Deep Sea Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Lanai/Balcony, Heated Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Heated Pool
- Sports and adventure activities scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, deepsea fishing, fishing, sailing
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Ilikai #1239 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Building (Ilikai Apts), Full kitchen , Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $415 to $585
Magnificent 12th floor newly remodeled 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo with marina and ocean views. Split air-conditioning, washlets, queen sleeper sofa, queen bed, 2 twins, dishwasher, large lanai, sleeps 6 and includes one FREE parking and WiFi!
Close Match: Ilikai #1944 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Building (Ilikai Apts), Full kitchen does not match Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $499 to $629
Impressive 19th floor ocean, marina and lagoon views from this remodeled beauty with split air-conditioning! Queen bed, 2 twins, queen sleeper sofa, 2 lanais, 3 TVs, dishwasher, washlets, sleeps 6 and includes one FREE parking and WiFi!
Close Match: Ilikai #744 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Building (Ilikai Apts), Full kitchen does not match Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $469 to $605
Incredible ocean, marina and lagoon views from this 2 bedroom, 2 bath remodeled beauty with split air-conditioning! Cal King bed, 2 twins, queen sleeper sofa, 2 lanais, 3 TVs, dishwasher, washer/dryer, washlets, sleeps 6 with one FREE parking and WiFi!
Close Match: Seabreeze #7 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (Ilikai Apts)2 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $199 to $285 30 day minimum stay
Basking on your private lanai with the beautiful Pacific Ocean stretching for miles in front of you, gentle tradewinds at your back and the entire 7th floor to yourself, you'll truly feel like you're “on top of the world” in this oceanfront beauty!
Close Match: Waikiki Beach Tower #2302 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Building (Ilikai Apts)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $469 to $665
Your vacation pictures are going to be amazing! This 23rd floor two-bedroom, two-bath condo (1025 square feet plus large lanai) has spectacular panoramic Waikiki Beach, Pacific Ocean, and Diamond Head views! And right across from Waikiki Beach! Sleeps 6
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.