- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #724 - Lagoon and Ocean Views! FREE WiFi and one Parking!
Studio for 4 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana Blvd #724, Honolulu
Ilikai #724 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd (3-night minimum)
You'll never want to leave this newly furnished modern/contemporary studio at the Ilikai! The Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon and ocean views are a sweet reminder that you're vacationing in one of the most beautiful places on earth! (500 interior square feet plus 120 square feet of balcony/lanai with table and chairs)
LIVING AREA: (Black-Out Roller Blinds Not Shown in Pictures)
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Cal-King Platform Bed
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 50” Flat Screen TV
- Window A/C
- Full kitchen (sorry, no dishwasher)
- Breakfast Bar and bar stools
Enjoy your morning coffee or a cool beverage from the ocean view lanai!
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet Commode
Laundry facilities are located on each floor.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including balcony/lanai) sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (posts on both sides of space)
- FREE WiFi/Internet
- FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- NEW Wading Pool (Hours: 8:00am to 4pm)
- Heated Main Pool (Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm)
- Coin-Op Laundry facilities on each floor
- Waikiki Beach and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) are accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway
- Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
- FREE Hawaiian music Fridays & Sundays on the Ilikai courtyard
- And don't forget those spectacular Friday night fireworks you can view from the Ilikai Courtyard!
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to many other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are nearby - just a 10-15 minute walk away!
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Ilikai #724 - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd #724, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Pleasant enoughNew York US, 15. March 2020 Stayed for 5 days in March, 2020
Building’s showing its age a bit, and there’s no real dinner restaurant or bar which is a major miss.
Construction outside the property will disrupt your sleep until, officially, April 2020.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. March 2020
Mahalo! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Ilikai #724Ray G. from United States, 30. January 2020 Stayed for 3 days in January, 2020
Beautifully furnished condo in the Ilikai. Fantastic view of the lagoon, ocean, and marina. We were professionally greeted by the Captain Cook representative who checked us in. A great experience and we will definitely book again through Captain Cook for Honolulu short terms rentals.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. January 2020
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Great view and location!San Francisco United States, 29. September 2019 Stayed for 4 days in September, 2019
Property manager got us in quickly and addressed any issues for us while there. The condo is clean and nicely decorated. The bed is comfortable. Very close to the beach and a quick walk to the center of Waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. October 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Waikiki GemMill Creek United States, 20. September 2019 Stayed for 12 days in September, 2019
Cozy and tasteful studio at the Illikai with the best view ever!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. September 2019
Mahalo, Nancy! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Room was so clean!United States, 15. August 2019 Stayed for 3 days in August, 2019
This room is very clean and bright! And have all things that we need for cooking.
The location was perfect to go to the ocean and Hilton lagoon and there are 2 swimming pools which my kids loved to swim.
Paul manager was so kind, friendly and very helpful.
One thing that I hope to be changed was the air conditioner. It was very cool but noisy at night. Except that, I love to stay here again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. August 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Awesome vacation!Linda W. from Ravenna US, 06. June 2019 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2019
The Illikai was a beautiful place to stay. Our room was perfect and the views were great overlooking the ocean. We were able to walk to shops and restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. June 2019
Mahalo,for the great review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the ocean views of this fabulous condo! Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts, see you on your next visit!
Great Condo!Calgary Canada, 22. April 2019 Stayed for 8 days in April, 2019
We stayed here for just over a week and had an amazing time. The location is excellent! It is within walking distance to the heart of Waikiki to the east, and Ala Moana park and shopping centre to the west. The unit itself was very clean and newly renovated. It is located in the Ilikai, the top floors of which are still an active hotel. Therefore, the building is well maintained and we were able to store our luggage with the concierge as we had several hours between check out and our flight. The included parking spot was also a great bonus if you plan on renting a car. The spot is a bit tight, but after getting used to it we had no problems parking our midsized sedan(backup cam helped). Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this unit!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. April 2019
Aloha Jason! Thanks so much for leaving a great 5 star review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the convenient location of this fabulous condo! Parking is at a premium in Waikiki, and can seem more confined that what some guests are accustomed to on the mainland. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Great ExperienceVancouver Canada, 26. March 2019 Stayed for 7 days in March, 2019
Condo had great location and amenities for our family.Property was well maintained with mostly new furniture. Only drawback was tight parking space.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate26. March 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! Parking in Waikiki is at a premium and parking stalls are smaller than some guests may be accustom to. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit!
Scotts B'DayBelinda F. from Moonta Australia, 04. March 2019 Stayed for 8 days in February, 2019
We absolutely enjoyed our 1st stay in Hawaii.
We are hoping to come back again sometime in the future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. March 2019
Aloha, we are thrilled you chose to stay with Captain Cook Resorts for your first Hawaiian visit! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Picture perfect!Box Elder United States, 19. February 2019 Stayed for 9 days in February, 2019
Condo has a very small dedicated parking space #B103. Posts on both sides make parking a challenge. So glad we rented a compact car! The condo location is excellent. We especially enjoyed super easy access to the lagoon for swimming and fireworks. The traffic noise could be a distraction if you're not used to city living.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. February 2019
Aloha Carey! Thanks so much for leaving a great 4-5 star review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the convenient location of this fabulous condo! Waikiki is a busy place and can be noisy at times. Parking is at a premium in Waikiki, and can seem more confined that what some guests are accustomed to on the mainland. We do thank you for sharing your feedback about the parking, as we have now updated our parking description for this unit to include the posts on each side. We look forward to your next visit to Waikiki. Your friends at Captain Cook Resorts
Great place to stay when visiting HonoluluJeremy B. from United States, 11. December 2018 Stayed for 6 days in December, 2018
Excellent location. Clean bright space. Very comfortable for myself and my girlfriend.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. December 2018
Mahalo,Jeremy, for the wonderful review and choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Precise property address:
1777 Ala Moana Blvd #724
1 block from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, toilet
- Attractions marina, museums, restaurants, zoo
- Entertainment Cable Television, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.