- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #724 - Lagoon and Ocean Views! FREE WiFi and one Parking!
Studio for 4 guests (max. 4)1777 Ala Moana, #724, Honolulu
Ilikai #724 (3-night minimum)
You'll never want to leave this newly furnished modern/contemporary studio at the Ilikai! The Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon and ocean views are a sweet reminder that you're vacationing in one of the most beautiful places on earth! (500 interior square feet plus 120 square feet of balcony/lanai with table and chairs)
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Cal-King Platform Bed
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 50” Flat Screen TV
- Window A/C
- Full kitchen (sorry, no dishwasher)
- Breakfast Bar and bar stools
Enjoy your morning coffee or a cool beverage from the ocean view lanai!
- Walk-in Shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet Commode
Laundry facilities are located on each floor.
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including balcony/lanai) sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
- FREE WiFi/Internet
- FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- NEW Wading Pool (Hours: 8:00am to 4pm)
- Heated Main Pool (Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm)
- Coin-Op Laundry facilities on each floor
- Waikiki Beach and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) are accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway
- Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
- FREE Hawaiian music Fridays & Sundays on the Ilikai courtyard
- And don't forget those spectacular Friday night fireworks you can view from the Ilikai Courtyard!
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to many other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are nearby - just a 10-15 minute walk away!
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
- Address 1777 Ala Moana, #724, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great place to stay when visiting HonoluluJeremy B. from United States, 11. December 2018 Stayed for 6 days in December, 2018
Excellent location. Clean bright space. Very comfortable for myself and my girlfriend.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. December 2018
Mahalo,Jeremy, for the wonderful review and choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity queen, toilet
- Attractions marina, museums, restaurants, zoo
- Entertainment Cable Television, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Room subtype studio
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.