- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai #726 - Remodeled Corner Condo with Ocean, Marina, Lagoon Views!
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
ILIKAI #726 – 3-Night Minimum
You’ll want to reserve this beautiful, newly remodeled condo at the ILIKAI, the iconic destination made famous by the TV show, Hawaii 5-0 year after year! Just imagine relaxing on the lanai after a day of beach combing or sight-seeing as you enjoy the tranquil turquoise ocean views - you may even be able to spot whales during whale season (December-May)!
- 1000 square feet plus 2 balconies (lanais)
- Whisper-quiet split A/C system throughout
LIVING / DINING AREA:
- Beautiful new flooring and furniture throughout
- 55" Flat screen TV
- Queen sleeper sofa.
- Dining area seats six with al fresco dining on the lanai for 4.
- Full kitchen (with dishwasher) with granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and refrigerator with ice maker.
- Large lanai with table, chairs and two loungers. Lanai spans the length of the condo so you have spectacular views from both bedrooms and the living/dining room area!
- King bed (bed cannot be split into twins)
- 42" Flat Screen TV
- Abundant closet space
- Adjoining bathroom with granite counters has a shower/tub combo with hand-held shower wand
- 2 Full beds
- 46" Flat Screen TV
- Granite counters
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for one vehicle (a BIG bonus!)
- FREE WiFi/Internet
- FREE local calls, and long distance calls to Canada and the US mainland
- NO RESORT FEES!
ILIKAI AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- NEW Wading Pool (hours are 8:00am to 4pm)
- Heated Main Pool (7:00am - 7:00pm)
- Coin-Op Laundry facilities on each floor
- Waikiki Beach and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon (open to the public) are accessible via the exclusive beach access walkway
- Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony every sunset
- FREE Hawaiian music Fridays & Sundays on the Ilikai Courtyard
- And head down to the beach for the spectacular Friday Night Fireworks!
There are many great shops and dining establishments right on property and it’s an easy walk, trolley or taxi ride to many other exciting shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues! Ala Moana Center and Beach Park are nearby - just a 10-15 minute walk away!
Sorry, no pets. This non-smoking accommodation (including the balcony/lanai) sleeps a maximum of 6.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM. During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii State Tax ID: TA-005-049-6512-01
- Address 1777 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1000 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Beautiful Condo with Amazing View and Awesome LocationAnnemarie L. from Sherman Oaks US, 18. June 2019 Stayed for 5 days in June, 2019
I vacationed in Oahu with my husband, two teenage boys, and my parents. We loved staying in #726 at the Ilikai. It is beautifully decorated, bright, and very clean. The views are even better than the photos and having two lanais was fantastic! The condo had just about everything we needed--kitchen supplies, wifi, tvs, beach items(chairs, towels, umbrellas, etc). I would say the only thing we needed were a couple of extra pillows for the sofabed. I'm sure if we called, Paul would have gotten us those pillows.
We enjoyed the beach everyday because it was just a short walk away. We were able to walk to Ala Moana shopping center and many restaurants in Waikiki. The Ilikai itself had a nice coffee place, Cinnamon's(restaurant/bar), a convenience store we visited everyday, and delicious ice cream shop. The two pools were great too!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. June 2019
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Waikiki, Ilikai, unit #726Anthony M. from Harriman United States, 18. May 2019 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2019
We had a party of 5, 4 ladies (2 of which were 19) and myself. We all had a great time! 2 pools so when one isn’t up to a lot of commotion there is 1 that is well controlled for just reading or napping, the other open to normal traffic. I was amazed at the clean, well updated condition of a building that was commenced in 1962! The location was fantastic for us, essentially shopping in every direction so the ladies were happy. We traveled around the island from the east and I cannot begin to describe the beauty, Diamondhead first, blowhole next, then it just keep getting more amazing. The lagoon beach was raked every morning so it was great for walking around and laying out and the pathways to the actual beach were great for accessing some of the most beautiful water I think I’ve ever seen. The unit provided all the essentials, including chairs and umbrella, so it is well thought out. You will not be disappointed in staying here!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. May 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
easy livingJim C. from Weed United States, 18. April 2019 Stayed for 4 days in April, 2019
the people, the place, the location, all good.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. April 2019
Mahalo,Jim, for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Home away from homeSydney Australia, 14. March 2019 Stayed for 7 days in February, 2019
A high quality apartment that offered everything you look for in a rental. Clean,tidy,spacious and fully self contained with linen and towels. We made good use of the quality beach chairs and beach umbrella as well. Great location within walking distance to Waikiki and Ala Moana. The car space was an added bonus and enabled us the freedom to hire a car to explore the island. Mahalo for a great holiday stay. Hope to return one day soon. Aloha
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. March 2019
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Amazing Stay in Oahu!Jim H. from Plano United States, 13. March 2019 Stayed for 3 days in March, 2019
Beautiful property! Paul our property manager was amazing. Met us right on time, very friendly, communicated well. Would definitely recommend using Captain Cook!! We would definitely want to use again. Mahalo!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. March 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kiwi WhanauCarol R. from Tauranga New Zealand, 02. December 2018 Stayed for 5 days in November, 2018
We had a wonderful family trip to beautiful Oahu. The apartment is perfectly located, modern and clean. The furniture and fittings are beautifully beach themed and compliment the location. Would definitely stay here again and again....
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. December 2018
Mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated the beautiful decor and location of this amazing condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Coffee Shop on Site, Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, On Ocean, Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Onsite Parking, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Split Air Conditioning, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Pool spa Heated Pool
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.