- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Ilikai Marina #1184 - 11th Floor Waikiki Ocean, Lagoon & Marina Views! Walk to Beach! Washlet!
Ilikai Marina #1184
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Blvd #1184, Honolulu
US: (808) 738‑5507
OR: Use "Contact Us" form
Property FloorplanSee floorplan
Ilikai Marina #1184 – 1765 Ala Moana Blvd.
Incredible panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach, and marina; and stunning! Bring your binoculars!
Although there is NO pool onsite, it's just a quick stroll to Duke Kahanamoku Beach and Lagoon, consistently rated as one of the Top 10 Beaches in America by Dr. Beach. Chart House Waikiki, Harbor Pub & Pizza, and Red Lobster restaurants are located on-premises, and an ABC Store convenience store and McDonald's are just across the street. Discovery Bay Shopping Center, Waikiki Beach Walk, and Ala Moana Center, with their hundreds of dining and shopping options, are also just a short walk away!
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, receive preferential nightly pricing. Last-Minute booking discounts up to 25% off. Monthly Discount 10% off. All discounts are automatically applied in your quote, are not applicable during our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4), and are not combinable.
– Queen Sleeper Sofa
– 55" Smart TV
– Dining Table (seats 4)
– Central A/C
– Blackout Roller Blinds
– Wood Laminate Flooring
– Small Marina-Front Lanai with Panoramic Ocean Views
– Stainless Appliances (including Dishwasher)
– Quartz Counters
– Ceramic Tile Flooring
– Breakfast Bar with 2 Bar Stools
– Sliding doors separate the Bedroom from the Living Room
– King Bed (can NOT be made into 2 twins)
– Desk and chair
– Blackout Roller Blinds
– Walk-in Shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
– Washlet Commode
– Dual Vanity with Quartz counters
– Ceramic Tile Flooring
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls, and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
ILIKAI MARINA AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Shared coin-op laundry facilities on the 8th floor
– Paid public parking available on-site for $28/day (Price subject to change without notice)
*Ilikai Marina is NOT affiliated with the nearby Ilikai Hotel.
– Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
– Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
– Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
– Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
STR: 2210-CCH-0108 | TAT/GET: 118-014-9760-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-010-002-0112
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Blvd #1184, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 11
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Our Happy Spot near WaikikiThomas L. from Portland United States, 05. May 2023 Stayed for 3 days in April, 2023
Always a nice stay in this unit. Our second stay and we plan to return.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. May 2023
Aloha and welcome back! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we will look forward to your return visit!
Our Memorable 25th Wedding AnniversaryMaria Cristina L. from San Francisco United States, 02. May 2023 Stayed for 10 days in April, 2023
My husband and I went to Oahu to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We have always stayed at hotels but since we were staying ten nights, I decided to book a condo. I had been looking at the Captain Cook properties so I decided to book a condo at the Ilikai Marina. Best decision I made, the condo was clean, fully equipped, excellent location, convenient to everything and best of all, amazing views ever. We will definitely book at the Ilikai Marina for all future vacations. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.
Thank you to the Captain Cook Resorts staff!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. May 2023
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable 25th anniversary vacation! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and astounding views of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Beautiful PanoramaSanta Rosa Beach US, 03. March 2023 Stayed for 11 days in February, 2023
This trip was for my 50th birthday, Hawaii 50". My husband and son were with me. This condo was cute, clean, stocked with essentials, and has a gorgeous panoramic view of Honolulu to the marina and the lagoib and Hilton to the left. I saw excursion boats coming and going, surfers out feont. I could check out the activity of the lagoon, use my binoculars to zoom in on the park to the right. There is a busy street below with the Charthouse restaurant that we visited twice. I used a fan app for white noise at night. The king bed was great. My son used the pullout sofa bed and reported it was comfortable. There is an ABC store for convenience across the intersection behind the Ilikai building. We used two beach chairs (provided) to walj down to Waikiki beach to snorkel and watch the sunsets. There is a garluc shrimp food truck parked by the lagoon/beach area. We snorkeled at the reef off the the Hilton area beach. We saw many different sea life including a huge sea turtle, so great! Know you need water shoes as rocks are covering the sea floor until it becomes swimming depth. YOU NEED WATER SHOES EVERYWHERE! There is a washroom on the 8th floor. We rented a jeep. The daily parking is $28. Know that some hiking areas and snorkeling areas require tickets ahead. We encountered rain often. You need rain gear. We bought umbrellas. Overall our condo stay was accomodating and our trip was great!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. March 2023
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review and we are thrilled that you loved your experience! Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful 50thBirthday vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Aloha and Mahalo WaikikiPrince Rupert Canada, 20. February 2023 Stayed for 4 days in January, 2023
It was a great condo to rent. Everything was just as in the photos, There were beach chairs, boogie boards and umbrellas in the closet to use, which I did not expect, and was wonderful!. Very clean, and they also have shampoo and soaps supplied. Would definately stay again. The one thing that happened to us, is the fire alarm went off during the night one night. Was all good, got dressed and went for a walk... it is warm in Waikiki in the middle of the night.... A little disapointed about the recycling. We are from Canada, and we recycle everything, not just bottles and cans.. And it did not tell us where the can recycling was. We did find it in the parking garage.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. February 2023
Mahalo, for the great review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that we exceeded your expectations! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of the fire alarm, we understand how frustrating it may be when things don’t go as planned and we appreciate your understanding of the situation. I will pass your feedback on to the team and hope to see you on your next visit.
Great week at Ilikai MarinaSusana G. from Burlington Canada, 14. November 2022 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2022
Lovely unit at Ilikai. Gorgeous views of marina, ocean, and sunsets. Two restaurants right in the building with good food and service. Loved our stay
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. November 2022
Mahalo, for the great 5 star review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Waikiki. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the amazing views of this condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, and we will look forward to your next visit!
Home away from home!Los Angeles United States, 06. November 2022 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2022
The area surrounding this older building is a little sketchy and the small street below the balcony is unusually loud. The sounds of people yelling, motorcycles, trucks, daily loading of oxygen tanks for scuba tours reverberate right into the condo. The view is spectacular though so it makes up for it, you can't get this view at this rate anywhere. Bed is very soft and comfortable, and the sofa is extremely comfy to sleep on too. Didn't use the pull out part of it, just slept on the couch and loved it. Excellent kitchen and bathroom. Two negatives were that we didn't feel safe in the parking lot because it's not gated, anyone can walk in off the street to the parking lot or elevators. Just know that there's no front desk staff or security guard. You are on your own here. There is no lock on the front door from the inside so anyone with the combo to the door can enter anytime, either by mistake or worse. I think a lock should be added. The area rugs are filthy, please have them cleaned or just throw them out.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. November 2022
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we're delighted your visit was enjoyable!. Waikiki is a busy place and can be noisy at times and we understand that noise is a personal preference. This is an excellent location If you want to be near beaches, restaurants, bus stops, shopping, Friday night fireworks and amazing view of sunsets over the Harbor. Our keyless lock system is highly secure with actual increased security; no lost keys floating around! Each guest receives a unique, secure PIN code that works only during their reservation dates, codes are changed with every guest rotation. We will pass your feedback on to the Team and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Over the TopDiane C. from Sarnia CA, 29. October 2022 Stayed for 16 days in September, 2022
The condo was exactly as presented. Clean, bright, well decorated, air conditioned, and bed was extremely comfortable. Everything we needed to feel at home was provided. The location and view spectacular. Check in was super easy and the app they provide tells you everything you would want to know. Easy to contact your property manager. We enjoyed dinner and drinks while viewing the best sunsets ever, and of course Friday night fireworks. Loved our location as it allowed us great walks to Waikiki Beach everyday or night..or both, but wasn't as crowded. A 10 minute walk to the Ala Moana Centre for great shopping.
Duke Kahanamoku Beach was beautiful. Nice sandy beach and warm waters. We invested $24 for 2 floating chairs and could have floated forever. Coral reef easy to swim to to snorkle, and bonus was seeing a few sea turtles. Also used the lagoon where you could drift off and not worry about a thing.
Having such outstanding accommodations helped to make our dream trip perfect.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. October 2022
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post this amazing 5 star review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we are so glad that you appreciated the location, and added touches of this great condo. We hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Great spaceSusan B. from TULSA US, 21. October 2022 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2022
This was a great space, clean and spacious. I love that you could separate the bedroom from the living space. The bathroom has plenty of counter space with 2 sinks! The view is amazing and the location convenient to the beach. I'd love to stay again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. October 2022
Aloha, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Great Condosandi W. from Yacolt US, 30. September 2022 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2022
Enjoyed our stay at the Ilikai Marina. Location excellent. Close to Waikiki and all areas of island.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. October 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits
Great, convenient property on marinaEllicott City United States, 06. April 2022 Stayed for 8 days in March, 2022
We had a great time at this beautiful condo overlooking the marina and next to the Waikiki beaches. It was well maintained, clean, in walking distance of many options, with great sunsets.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. April 2022
Mahalo for the wonderful review! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Beautiful ViewAlana S. from United States, 11. March 2022 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2022
We loved our stay at the Llikai Marina condo. Our view from our 11th floor room was incredible. We could see all the boats in the harbor and out into the ocean. The condo was clean, very nicely decorated with a beach decor. The bed was very comfortable. The kitchen was well-stocked with everything we needed. It was just a beautiful as the pictures make it appear. Paul was very helpful and readily available during our stay. There were lots of shops and restaurants within easy walking distance of the condo. We would definitely stay here again!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. March 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We are thrilled that you appreciated the amazing harbor ocean views and added touches of this beautiful condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
#1184 was very clean with a tasteful decor, every conveniencePlain City United States, 05. February 2022 Stayed for 1 days in February, 2022
Our Capt. Cook support person, Paul, was extremely helpful and professional.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. February 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Fantastic!Columbiana United States, 23. November 2021 Stayed for 5 days in November, 2021
This is a gorgeous home, very clean and comfortable with an outstanding view. Rent it.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate24. November 2021
Mahalo for the 5-star review,! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the amazing views in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
The Best!!Allan D. from United States, 25. October 2021 Stayed for 12 days in October, 2021
The Rental was fantastic!!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. October 2021
Mahalo for taking the time to post a great review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Our return to Paradise...San Diego US, 18. August 2021 Stayed for 7 days in July, 2021
It has been a few years since we stayed in Waikiki. We prefer these condos over Hilton Vaca Village rooms. The 11th floor has amazing sunset views. Kitchen came in handy for breakfast, especially since restaurants were packed. Excellent location- we easily walked to snorkel or swim with the turtles... the mall & food court were a short walk. Good wi-fi & a/c. Remodeled/Clean unit. ChartHouse was excellent... at base of our building. Thanks to Paul - he was so kind & helped when we had questions. We really enjoyed our Oahu stay!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. August 2021
Welcome Back! Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Ilikai Marina 1184 StayRolita E. from Seattle United States, 11. July 2021 Stayed for 10 days in June, 2021
Beautiful space and remarkable view! Our family of four enjoyed the space and the proximity to Waikiki and Ala Moana. The space is exceptional and was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Having a kitchen was very helpful. The transition from the airport to getting into the condo was easy and working with the manager was seamless and professional. Made us feel very welcome. We are so thankful that this space was available when we were there and would definitely book again when we come back to Oahu.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. July 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you and your family required for an enjoyable stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and beautiful views of the fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Wonderful & xlean space with a beautiful viewLux V. from United States, 25. March 2021 Stayed for 5 days in March, 2021
Wonderful, comfortable, very clean and had all the amenities you could need. Comfortable bed, fully equipped kitchen and cute decor. Beautiful view and great location.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. March 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location, beautiful harbor/ocean views and amenities of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities bidet, king size bed, sleep sofa, toilet, walk-in/step-in shower
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Dining Area
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, Satellite / Cable, Smart TV, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Wi-Fi
- Geographic 6-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Ocean View, On Marina
- Health and safety Cleaned with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning and safety measures, Guests able to check in and check out without any person-to-person contact, High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 140°F/60°C between stays
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dining Table, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Handheld Shower Wand, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Parking for Fee May Be Available, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner, Washlet Toilet
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non-smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".