- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Ilikai Marina #1480 - Waikiki Ocean, Lagoon & Marina Views! Short Walk to Beach, Restaurants & More
Ilikai Marina #1480
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Blvd #1480, Honolulu
US: (808) 738‑5507
OR: Use "Contact Us" form
Property FloorplanSee floorplan
Ilikai Marina #1480 – 1765 Ala Moana Blvd.
Incredible sweeping panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach, and marina; plus beautiful sunsets!
Although there is NO pool onsite, it's just a quick stroll to Duke Kahanamoku Beach and Lagoon, consistently rated as one of the Top 10 Beaches in America by Dr. Beach. Chart House Waikiki, Harbor Pub & Pizza, and Red Lobster restaurants are located on-premises, and an ABC Store convenience store and McDonald's are just across the street. Discovery Bay Shopping Center, Waikiki Beach Walk, and Ala Moana Center, with their hundreds of dining and shopping options, are also just a short walk away!
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, receive preferential nightly pricing. Last-Minute booking discounts up to 25% off. Monthly Discount 10% off. All discounts are automatically applied in your quote, are not applicable during our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4), and are not combinable.
– Queen sleeper sofa
– 50" Smart TV
– Central A/C
– Blackout Drapes
– Dining table (seats 4)
– Sweeping Ocean views from this corner unit, including access to a small lanai overlooking the yacht harbor
– Stainless appliances (including icemaker and new dishwasher)
– Granite counters
– Breakfast bar with 2 bar stools
– Sliding doors separate the Bedroom from the Living Room
– 1 King bed (can NOT be made into twins)
– 32" flatscreen TV
– Blackout Drapes
– Tub/shower combination
– Granite counters
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls, and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
ILIKAI MARINA AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Shared coin-op laundry facilities on the 8th floor
– Paid public parking available on-site for $28/day (Price subject to change without notice)
*Ilikai Marina is NOT affiliated with the nearby Ilikai Hotel.
– Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
– Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
– Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
– Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
STR: 2210-CCH-0109 | TAT/GET: 083-203-5328-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-010-002-0167
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Blvd #1480, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 14
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Love the location ! Quaint and Cozy! Great ViewTeresa M. from Pauma Valley Unknown, 04. May 2023 Stayed for 6 days in April, 2023
Perfect 1bedroom condo!!! This is a small yet perfect place for 2 people. amazing views from the balcony. A small pub on the bottom floor -walking distance to local shops!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. May 2023
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
May's HNL trip 2022Noriko May S. from Nerima Japan, 04. January 2023 Stayed for 11 days in December, 2022
First of all, thank you so much for allowing me to postpone my yearend trip from 2021 to 2022 (due to COVID). I was also allowed to cancel my reservation a few times back in 2020~2021 due to my family situation (my father's death and my mother's accident, on top of COVID). I am so grateful for the kindness! In the past several years whenver I visit Hawaii, I have been renting rooms through you, and I will for the coming years!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. January 2023
Aloha, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Wedding tripSierra Madre US, 04. December 2022 Stayed for 9 days in November, 2022
Rental is on the older side but kept up. Mostly clean except for some dishes.
Mostly quiet with exception hearing neighbor speaking in bedroom twice.
It turned out to be a nice location for us with a nice view.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. December 2022
Mahalo, we appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Vaca 22David C. from Buckley United States, 19. October 2022 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2022
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. October 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits.
A great stay!Fair Oaks United States, 08. October 2022 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2022
We really liked this condo. Everything was as pictured, unit was clean. Carpeting is showing its age but wasn't an issue for us.
We like staying in this area of HNL, close enough to - but also far away enough from - Waikiki. Also walkable to Ala Moana Center and many bus lines.
Friends stayed on the 8th floor and said that the music from the bar/restaurant was pretty loud at night. We could hear it, but it wasn't disruptive on the 14th floor.
Parking was paid separately (which we knew in advance). Used the laundry facilities (payment by credit card or cell phone); discovered that there were even laundry pods in our unit - mahalo!
At the end of the stay, we discovered that the 7th floor garage was handy for loading our luggage for departure.
Management company was excellent to deal with - very responsive and accommodating, as we had to reschedule this stay numerous times due to covid. No issues during our stay.
Only recommendation - probably for the building itself - is to update the windows to double-paned. The afternoon sun thru single-paned widows was intense. Thank goodness for A/C! (Would also help with sound-proofing.)
We recommend this condo and would stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. October 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post this detailed 5 star review and recommendation. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay in this amazing condo and our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We will be replacing the flooring soon, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit!
Week May 11-18 2022RICHMOND United States, 20. May 2022 Stayed for 7 days in May, 2022
This unit covered most points- great location near beach and lagoon as well as eating and shopping. The view is a great plus with the marina and nearby lagoon which is only minutes away by foot. I give this unit a 4 out of 5 due to some spots on the carpet that required steam cleaning.The property manager was very helpful with any concerns that I had and was only 10 minutes away. I would definetly recommend this unit while in Hawaii.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. May 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
A true gemCalli L. from Kelowna CA, 23. January 2022 Stayed for 12 days in January, 2022
From the booking process to leaving the property Captain Cook Resorts was tremendous to deal with. They were always quick to reply to e-mails/calls. The unit was amazing! Well equipped with everything from the kitchen to beach chairs and towels and a starter kit of everything you need to get going. It was spotless. The location of this property is fantastic, pub and restaurant on site and easy walking to grocery store, beaches and centre of Waikiki. This is our second stay and we'll be back!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Beautiful ViewsKaylen W. from Los Angeles United States, 03. November 2021 Stayed for 4 days in October, 2021
This condo was beautiful, absolutely stunning panoramic views, make sure you open all of the curtains. Paul was awesome too would definitely recommend to anyone, prices are very affordable.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. November 2021
Mahalo for the great review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this amazing condo! It's great to know you appreciated the beautiful panoramic views, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Amazing PlaceFelicia B. from thomson US, 29. October 2021 Stayed for 6 days in October, 2021
Amazing view, comfortable,located in a great location. The only minor issue was the the TV in the bedroom only had 1 channel. Everything was beautiful!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. October 2021
Mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of your recent stay! We're delighted your Holiday visit was enjoyable and you appreciated the amazing views and great location of this comfortable condo! We are sorry to hear that the bedroom TV wasn't fully operational. During your next visit, should you encounter any problem, we hope you will allow your property manager to resolve any issue during your stay. They are on call for you 24/7. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Waikiki visit!
Just like the picturesDavid F. from Benson United States, 20. September 2021 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2021
The 5 best things:
5. Everything else
Great place, clean and comfortable. Nice restaurant downstairs, and easy walk to the beach and Magic Island. Everything was as described, no complaints at all. The lanai is tiny - no room for chairs, just a place to stand. The view is everything shown and more. Management was great, but we didn't ask for much. Highly recommended.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate21. September 2021
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great Location!John M. from Peoria US, 06. August 2021 Stayed for 14 days in July, 2021
If you are coming to Oahu, this is the company you want to rent from. Great service, and everyone was very helpful and professional. The check in and out process was very smooth, and everything was just as promised in the ads. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. August 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this great condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
WorkvacationTimothy K. from Wapakoneta United States, 11. March 2021 Stayed for 17 days in February, 2021
Condo was beautiful, clean and well appointed. The views and sunset can't be beat. Location is perfect for walking to several beaches and shopping. Will be using Captain Cook and this condo again. Easy check in and great staff to work with.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. March 2021
Mahalo, for the 5 star review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent Oahu visit. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location and sunset views of this beautiful condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we look forward to your next visit!
Best Place AvailableMichael V. from United States, 02. October 2020 Stayed for 30 days in August, 2020
The management provided great info and the check in process could not have been easier. The unit was perfect. The kitchen is well stocked with every conceivable utensil, the view is outstanding, the amenities are top notch. I will be staying here again shortly.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. October 2020
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated our check in process. I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities combination tub/shower, king size bed, sleep sofa, toilet
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Dining Area
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, Smart TV, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Wi-Fi
- Geographic 6-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Ocean View, On Marina
- Health and safety Cleaned with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning and safety measures, Guests able to check in and check out without any person-to-person contact, High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 140°F/60°C between stays
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dining Table, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Parking for Fee May Be Available, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Beach View, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non-smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".