- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Marina #590 - Marina & Ocean views! Easy walk to beach! Sleeps 4.
Ilikai Marina #590
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu
Ilikai Marina #590 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY! NEWLY REDECORATED!
Relax in this newly furnished “beachy contemporary” 1-bedroom and take in beautiful views of the ocean, yacht harbor . . . and enjoy beautiful sunsets and Friday Night Fireworks!
- Luxury vinyl tile throughout
- Central A/C
- Queen sleeper sofa
- 55“ Smart flat screen TV
- Dining table (seats 4)
- Ceiling Fan
- Small lanai
FULL KITCHEN with dishwasher and ice maker:
- Breakfast bar with 2 bar stools
A sliding divider separates the living area from the bedroom . . .
- King bed (can NOT be separated into twins)
- Tub/shower combo with hand-held shower wand
Laundry facilities on site.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
- NO RESORT FEES!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4. Ilikai Marina is not affiliated with the Ilikai Hotel.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-$20/night (parking rates subject to change).
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Ask your Captain Cook Resorts reservation agent about discounts for 30+ night stays (not available in all seasons).
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-025-935-3088-01
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 5
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Attractions marina, museums, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close Walk to Beach, Close to Beach, Exceptional Views, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, No Smoking, Parking may be available for fee, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, golf, hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.