- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Marina #884 - Ocean and Ala Wai Boat Harbor views! Walk to beach, shops and restaurants!
Ilikai Marina #884
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu
Ilikai Marina #884 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
What’s not to love? Irresistible views of the ocean, boat harbor, Magic Island, vibrant sunsets and your own front row seat to Friday night fireworks!
- Tile floors throughout
- Central A/C
- Queen sleeper sofa
- 46" Flat screen TV
- Dining table (seats 4)
- Small lanai
- Stainless Steel Appliances (ice maker, NO dishwasher)
- Granite counters
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
- 2 Full Beds
- Granite counters
- Tub/Shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Washlet Commode
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
- NO RESORT FEES!
Ilikai Marina is not affiliated with the Ilikai Hotel. This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-$20/night (parking rates subject to change.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-025-448-6528-01
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Ideal stay for a little while, or a long whilePam M. from United States, 01. December 2018 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2018
We greatly enjoyed our stay at this apartment ideally centrally located on the Ilikai Marina. The manager Paul was very helpful and welcoming making sure we were familiar with everything.
We found the accommodation accurate to the description, very comfortable, clean and well appointed. It was well situated for beach activities, restaurants or within easy walking distance to the popular Ala Moana Shopping Centre or to the hub of Honolulu shopping district in the other direction. We would definitely come to stay again and have no hesitation recommending it to others. Thank you so much for making your stay memorable.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. December 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of the fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit! P. S. We think Paul is super to work with too!
Perfect spot and wonderful condoRyan M. from Shepparton Australia, 29. November 2018 Stayed for 10 days in November, 2018
Condo was completely as advertised. Easy to book and smooth check in process. Property was very clean. There was one small maintenance issue but was promptly resolved (within 30 mins). Location was excellent, near a number of restaurants, number of beaches, ABC store, bus stop, car rental and Ala Moana shopping center. Great spot for Friday night fireworks. Some street noise from time to time but nothing internal (never heard anything from neighbors or corridors). Would absolutely recommend this property. Thoughtful inclusions (dish washing, laundry detergent, beach umbrella, comfortable beds and pillows etc). Wifi and cable tv was great. Excellent view of ocean! Couple bits of feedback would be to include a a guide to local services such as grocery stores or gas stations etc. Additionally, kitchen could use a pizza tray. Comfortable stay for 10 days for a family of 4.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. November 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! We offer our Free Hospitality mobile app so you can see what Oahu has to offer in the way of sights, restaurants,and activities. We appreciate the feedback and will pass it on to our team! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Waikiki!
Illika Marina #884Edmonton Canada, 07. November 2018 Stayed for 7 days in October, 2018
The property manager was very helpful. We arrived around 11 pm and he was waiting for us. he was available on phone for any enquires or questions we had.
The property is very well located, a 5 minutes walk from the Waikiki beach. Clean property with all basic requirements available to settle in.
Kitchen had all the utensils required. Great experience. Recommend this to anyone wanting a hassle free stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. November 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Restaurant on location
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Free US Mainland/Local LD
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic -, Close Walk to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, luaus, paddle boating, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen without dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Parking may be available for fee, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Sports and adventure activities snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.