- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Marina #890 - Ocean & Marina views! Walk to beach, shops, restaurants! Sleeps 4.
Ilikai Marina #890
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu
Ilikai Marina #890 (3-night minimum)
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY – AND RENOVATED FROM FLOOR TO CEILING!
You'll love this condo’s sweeping panoramic views of the ocean, yacht harbor, Magic Island, and beautiful sunsets and Friday night fireworks!
- New carpeted living areas
- Central A/C
- Queen sleeper sofa
- NEW 55" smart flat screen TV
- Dining table (seats 4)
- Ceiling fan
- Small lanai
- Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Wine refrigerator
- Granite counters/new cabinets
- King bed
- 43" Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Tiled Roman tub/shower with hand-held shower wand
Laundry facilities on site.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
- NO RESORT FEES!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4. Ilikai Marina is not affiliated with the Ilikai Hotel.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-$20/night (parking rates subject to change.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Ask your Captain Cook Resorts reservation agent about discounts for 30+ night stays (not available in all seasons).
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-121-644-2368-02
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
Reviews for this property
Comfy flat with a sunset and firework view!United States, 15. January 2019 Stayed for 9 days in January, 2019
We stayed here with my child, so the location and the kitchen equipment were the key features when searching the condos. This place certainly got both of these! Just a few min away from the ABC store, walking distance from the AlaMoana shopping center and the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. The view from the room was beautiful and we loved watching the sunset everyday. You can also enjoy the fireworks on Friday. Although I had to but some oil and condiments, the kitchen was well equipped.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. January 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable family stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location, with amazing sunset and fireworks views! Thank you for choosing Captain Cook Resorts and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
A great, relaxing place to stay with a great view!Diego M. from Burnaby Canada, 16. October 2018 Stayed for 8 days in September, 2018
We came to Honolulu to get married and were looking for a solution with a bedroom separated from the living room so our daughter could sleep in it. Hotels usually have a studio setup so we were very happy to find something with kitchen and bedroom!
The room was spectacular! Fixtures are new and it was super tidy! The view on the Ilikai marina is breathtaking and it's really close to the beach and to magic island. Ala Moana mall is 10 minutes walk and you can find lots of stores, food court and a Target for your groceries.
It was relaxing to look at the sunset from our balcony! The kitchen is very functional and they provide you with all the accessories to cook and a few supplies to get started (dishwasher soap, washer soap, paper towels..)
On Friady we watched the fireworks (they happen close to the condo).
The pub on the corner of the street is a cozy and economic place to grab a bite!
The marina can get noisy at night during Friday and Saturday, because of the boats of festive people just hanging out in the harbour.
When we arrived, the shower and the bathroom fan were not working properly but the property manager Paul was very helpful in helping us with that.
We booked a crib but it was not there when we arrived, so Paul got us one from Walmart at night. They refunded us the rate they charged for it and apologized - Great customer service!!
We will definitely come back to hawaii and definitely come back to the same room! :)
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. October 2018
Congratulations on your wedding! Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts . We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location of this great condo! We are happy you called your property manager Paul and he resolved the issues you encountered right away. Our Property managers are on call 7 days a week to provide great customer service for our guests during their stay. I will pass your feedback on to the team and hope to see you on your next visit.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic -, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking for fee may be available, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis
- Outside Bicycles
- Sports and adventure activities golf, hiking, paragliding, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.