- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Ilikai Marina #994 - Marina & Ocean views! Walk to beach, shops, restaurants! Sleeps 4.
Ilikai Marina #994
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Blvd, #994, Honolulu
Ilikai Marina #994 - 1765 Ala Moana Blvd (3-night minimum)
RENOVATED - NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
You'll love this condo’s sweeping panoramic views of the ocean, yacht harbor, Magic Island, and beautiful sunsets and Friday night fireworks!
- Luxury hardwood-look vinyl in living areas; tile in kitchen and bath
- Central A/C
- Queen sleeper sofa
- NEW 55" smart flat screen TV
- Dining table (seats 4)
- Ceiling fan
- Small lanai
- Full kitchen (including dishwasher)
- Wine refrigerator
- Corian counters
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
BEDROOM: (Black-out Curtains and roller blind not shown in picture)
- King bed
- 50" Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Walk-in Shower (no tub)
Laundry facilities on site.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR RENTAL:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls and long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
- NO RESORT FEES!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4. Ilikai Marina is not affiliated with the Ilikai Hotel.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-$23/night (parking rates subject to change).
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Ask your Captain Cook Resorts reservation agent about discounts for 30+ night stays (not available in all seasons).
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 1.8 mi
Honolulu Museum of Art - 1.9 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 2.1 mi
Iolani Palace - 2.3 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-121-644-2368-02
Ilikai Marina #994 - 1765 Ala Moana Blvd
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Blvd, #994, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Delightful apartmentKaren M. from Springfield Australia, 03. June 2019 Stayed for 3 days in May, 2019
This apartment is exactly as the pictures look, the bed is so comfortable and the view wonderful of all the boats in the marina
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Stunning Honolulu Location.Alan N. from Vancouver Canada, 28. November 2018 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2018
This is an excellent unit. Spacious well equipped. Everything works. Near everything in Waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. November 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king
- Attractions marina, museums, restaurants, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Restaurant on location
- Culture Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Free US Mainland/Local LD, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic At Yacht Harbor, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Beach, Near Kahala Mall, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking for fee may be available, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis, Wind Surfing
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.