- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Ilikai Marina #994 - Marina & Ocean views! Walk to beach, shops, restaurants! Sleeps 4.
Ilikai Marina #994
1 Bedroom(s) for 4 guests (max. 4)1765 Ala Moana Blvd #994, Honolulu
Ilikai Marina #994 – 1765 Ala Moana Blvd. (3-night minimum)
You'll love this condo’s sweeping panoramic views of the ocean, yacht harbor, Magic Island, and beautiful sunsets! 4-person max.
TRAVEL ADVISORY: International Arrivals must be fully vaccinated AND tested for COVID-19 within 1 day of departure for the US. As of March 26, 2022, there are NO COVID-related travel restrictions for US Domestic Arrivals. Please inquire for details.
- Luxury hardwood-look vinyl in living areas; tile in kitchen and bath
- Central A/C & Ceiling fan
- Queen sleeper sofa
- NEW 55" Smart TV
- Dining table (seats 4)
- Small lanai
- Full kitchen (including dishwasher)
- Wine refrigerator
- Corian counters
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
- King bed
- 50" flatscreen TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Blackout Curtains and roller blinds (not shown in picture)
- Walk-in Shower (no tub)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls, and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada
– NO Resort Fees!
Shared coin-op laundry facilities on the 8th floor.
Public parking available in building ($23/day or $115/CALENDAR Month. Prices subject to change.).
Ilikai Marina is not affiliated with the Ilikai Hotel.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
During our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. 30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)! Please check with our Reservations Department for details.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking and No Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Condos are sanitized prior to each arrival using a state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process that fights viruses and bacteria, for your health and peace of mind
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/ seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
Tax ID: TA-121-644-2368-02
- Address 1765 Ala Moana Blvd #994, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 9
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 651 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
友達にもすすめたいお部屋です。Chigasaki Japan, 23. May 2022 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2022
Ocean View WaikikiSteve S. from Arcadia Unknown, 28. January 2022 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2022
The Ocean view from this condo is incredible. Location was easy to get to since it is not in the heart of waikiki. But still close enough to walk anywhere if you wanted. The unit is upgraded nicely. It was nice having air conditioning since at times it could get warm without it. The only issue was the loose kitchen faucet. We didnt cook in the unit so it wasnt a big deal. We would definitely stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post your review and recommendation of this incredible condo. The property manager has scheduled the repair of the faucet- thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate the feedback will look forward to your next visit!
Beautiful ViewsCovina US, 21. October 2021 Stayed for 4 days in September, 2021
You are essentially paying for the location/views which are beautiful! The condo unit itself has been renovated (within past few years), and it is enough space for 3 adults. When considering the length of our stay (4 nights), there were enough towels but not enough toiletries (i.e., shampoo & conditioner) compared to other condos we have rented in the past. This was the one time that I forgot to bring my own shampoo/conditioner; however, there is an ABC Store just one block away. (But as you know or will quickly find out, things are very expensive in HI...) It was nice to have a TV in the bedroom, but the TV/remote was too complicated to use, and we didn't want to spend any time calling management -- Not a huge deal as we only like to keep the TV on during the evenings, but I do wonder why some TVs are like puzzles to use... The TV in the living room was very simple to use. The location is great as the condo is close to the Hilton lagoon & the Hilton Hawaiian Village. In terms of the "main" Waikiki shopping/restaurant area (i.e., International Market Place, Duke's, etc.), it's about a mile away by foot, so two miles round-trip. Not too bad, however I was traveling with my elderly folks so it was definitely a trek for them! There is some beach gear provided in the unit which is nice, and the kitchen was fairly well-equipped. Laundry room is on the floor below this unit, and most of the washer/dryers are operated by using an App that you need to download (very simple to use). I believe there were a few machines that still accepted coins. However, there is no soap dispenser machine to buy detergent & softener, so you either have to bring your own or buy it from the ABC Store down the block. The property manager who was our direct contact was friendly & professional.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would consider renting this place again in the future.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. October 2021
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know you appreciated the location beautiful views, and that our dedicated staff made your vacation a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
July 2021 StayLiezl A. from NUTLEY United States, 29. July 2021 Stayed for 8 days in July, 2021
Great condo to stay in for a vacation. We loved the Marina and ocean view. The property was cleaned when we checked in and starters are provided. Peter was also easy to reach out and very welcoming. Just one suggestion, I think it's time to change the queen sofa mattress. Overall, my family and I enjoyed our stay at Ilikai Marina 994.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. July 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, we appreciate the feedback. Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Perfect vacation rentalSuzanne M. from Waynesboro United States, 14. February 2021 Stayed for 7 days in February, 2021
The rental was perfect for our needs. Comfortable bed, fully stocked kitchen and beach chairs available to use. Walkable to restaurants, stores and beach.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate14. February 2021
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! We're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and amenities of this fabulous condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Great but if you are a foreigner....Hunsoo K. from United States, 04. March 2020 Stayed for 21 days in January, 2020
Only big drawback, and its a signficant one is that for laundry etc one needs to use the communal facility that only accepts payment via an app which in turn is for only US if you are a foreigner, you are stuck trying to get the building mgmt helping you out, and they can be away, busy etc. Not good.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate06. March 2020
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of your stay. The laundry facilities are under Ilikai Marina building management and unfortunately out of our control. We have notified them of the situation and made them aware of our international guests concerns. We appreciate the feedback will look forward to your next visit!
Perfect location for two adultsAuckland NZ, 05. January 2020 Stayed for 9 days in December, 2019
Stunning location close to Ala Moana and walking distance to restaurants and Waikiki. Great as it is on the bus route to lots of tourist locations. This particular apartment is great for two adults but the bed in the lounge is not suitable for a further two adults or two teenagers classed as adults.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. January 2020
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and posting a great review and recommendation! The queen sofa bed is new and has a high quality mattress. We understand that sofa beds size is a personal preference, and we are sorry you didn't find it as suitable as you would like. We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Great apartmentSamantha M. from Aspley AU, 13. December 2019 Stayed for 9 days in December, 2019
My family stayed in 994 at the Ilikai Marina Condos for 10 nights. The condo was clean and very well presented. The kitchen had everything needed to cook some simple meals. The bed was huge and extremely comfortable. The sofa bed was also comfortable.The best thing was the view of the harbour and the lagoon and was perfect for viewing the Friday night fireworks. The location is excellent, walking distance to both Waikiki shopping and restaurants and the Ala Moana shopping mall. We really enjoyed our stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate13. December 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
My marina stayFort Mohave US, 03. October 2019 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2019
Very nice balcony view. Spectacular sunsets, near shopping and restauraunts.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. October 2019
Mahalo, for the lovely review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Waikiki. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you next visit.
Delightful apartmentKaren M. from Springfield Australia, 03. June 2019 Stayed for 3 days in May, 2019
This apartment is exactly as the pictures look, the bed is so comfortable and the view wonderful of all the boats in the marina
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. June 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Stunning Honolulu Location.Alan N. from Vancouver Canada, 28. November 2018 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2018
This is an excellent unit. Spacious well equipped. Everything works. Near everything in Waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. November 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet
- Arrival day flexible
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Dining Area
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable Television, Local & US Long Distance Calling, Local/US/Canada Long Distance, Satellite / Cable, Smart TV, TV in Bedroom, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Wifi
- Geographic 6-Minute Walk To Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Ocean View, On Marina
- Health and safety Clean with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning practices, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, No-contact check-in and check-out, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dining Table, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Air Conditioning, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central AC, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Flatscreen TV, Full Kitchen incl. Dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Parking may be available for fee, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View, Waterfront
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Lanai/Balcony, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park, Walkway to Water
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Emergency Phone Number (Fire): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Medical): 911, Emergency Phone Number (Police): 911, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Romantic, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".