- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Lanikea PH1 - Sweeping 270 Degree Ocean and Waikiki Views from this Fabulous Penthouse!
1 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)421 Olohana Street, #PH1, Honolulu
Lanikea PH1 - (30+ Night Minimum.) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
Walking distance to Waikiki beaches, shopping, and restaurants! Lanikea at Waikiki is a secure 31-story condominium near the entrance to Waikiki. You’ll love the incredible ocean views from this corner penthouse!
- 24-hour Security
- Corner unit with 1267 sqft plus 195 sqft lanai
- High, vaulted Ceilings
- Hardwood, marble and granite floors
- Recessed lighting
- Central Air
- Insulated walls and windows
- 65” flat screen TV
- Queen Murphy bed
- Vertical blinds
- 2 half baths (one with shower; one with Toto washlet)
- 195 sqft lanai with table and chairs (perfect for relaxing, dining, or simply enjoying the view!)
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances (stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave)
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and 2 bar stools
- 2 Full Size Platform Beds
- Walk-in Closet
- 40” flat screen TV
- Vertical blinds
- Jetted bath tub
- Walk-in shower combo with hand-held shower wand
- Toto washlet
LANIKEA AT WAIKIKI AMENITIES:
- Large heated pool
- BBQ stations
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE designated onsite parking for 2 vehicles
- FREE WiFi/Internet
- Sorry, no land line in this condo.
- NO RESORT FEES!
Sorry, no pets. Available for stays of 30+ nights. This non-smoking accommodation, which includes no smoking on the balcony/lanai, sleeps 4.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID License: TA-200-866-3040-01
Lanikea PH1 - 421 Olohana Street
(30+ Night Minimum.) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 421 Olohana Street, #PH1, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 31
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1267 ft2
- Beds 1 Other, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Spectacular!Hazel L. from Surrey Canada, 03. December 2019 Stayed for 31 days in October, 2019
Beautiful, modern apartment with breathtaking views. As always, it was a pleasure booking with Captain Cook, and a special thank you to Paul who was so helpful resolving a couple of minor issues during our stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. December 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! Thank you very much for the positive comments. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Great PenthouseKOBE Japan, 15. June 2019 Stayed for 30 days in May, 2019
WE had a great time at Lanikea Ph1. We enjoyed more than 270 degree Pacific Ocean and panoramic Honolulu views. I also enjoyed the Jacuzzi in the room. Pool is also great!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. June 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the amazing views and amenities of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Precise property address:
421 Olohana Street, #PH1
5 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity jetted tub
- Attractions waterfalls, zoo
- Business Medical Services, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat screen TV in Bedroom, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Family Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, luaus, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Central Air, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Ironing Board and Iron, No Smoking, Parking Included, Queen Wall Bed, Toto Washlet, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Heated Pool, Hiking, Recreation Area - BBQ Grill, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.