- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Luana #M100 - TRULY One-of-a-Kind! Spacious 2 bed/2.5 bath Condo with Huge Lanai, Parking!
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 8)2045 Kalakaua Avenue, #M100, Honolulu
Luana M100 has a 2-night minimum (3-night minimum 12/20-1/4). This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 8.
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!!!
It will be love at first sight when you book this absolutely stunning condo in the heart of Waikiki at the Luana Waikiki! At the gateway to Waikiki, on the grounds of Fort DeRussy Park, amid bustling Waikiki, this special condo remains a quiet, serene retreat!
- 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths (2100 Sq Ft!)
- HUGE 328 sqft covered lanai with ceiling fan (an outdoor living room!) with beautiful garden views!
- Whisper-quiet Split AC system
- Separate Laundry room with Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Secure key card entry
- Travertine stone floors
- 65" 4K Flat Screen TV
- Dining for 6
- Full Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters and breakfast bar
- SubZero refrigerator with ice maker
- California King bed with 100% Egyptian cotton sheeting
- Brazilian Tigerwood flooring
- Separate sitting area
- Dual vanities, granite counters, walk-in stone shower, sunken bathtub
- Queen Bed with 100% Egyptian cotton sheeting
- Brazilian Tigerwood flooring
- 55” Smart TV
- Granite counters, walk-in stone shower, sunken bathtub
Additional sleeping arrangements include 2 Twin Roll-away Beds and 2 Queen airbeds with memory foam toppers.
For family gatherings, this condo can connect with studio #M200 which, when combined, can sleep 13!
LUANA WAIKIKI’S AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Relaxing Sundeck with Cushioned Chaise Lounges
- BBQ area with grills and umbrella tables
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for 1 vehicle
- FREE local calls
- NO RESORT FEES!
LUANA WAIKIKI is surrounded by Fort DeRussy Park and just a 10-minute walk to Waikiki Beach! Nearby are fabulous dining opportunities and Luxury Row Shops including Tiffany's, Coach, Miu Miu, Saint Laurent Paris, Channel, Gucci, Montcler, and Bottega Veneta.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-185-348-5056-02
- Address 2045 Kalakaua Avenue, #M100, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 2
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2.5
- Area 2033 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Escape in downtown HonoluluJames M. from Boise United States, 24. August 2018 Stayed for 4 days in July, 2018
An amazing property with a lanai overlooking the park. Walking distance to Waikiki, restaurants and shops. The only negative I could bring up was there isn't enough glassware for the number of guests. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great 5 star review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and you appreciated this amazing condo tucked in the heart of Waikiki! Thanks for alerting us about the glassware. A quick call to your property manager would have resolved the issue right away. Please remember, our property managers work 7 days a week to see to any issues that may arise during your stay! Hope to see you on your next visit!
The perfect stayAme O. from Rowlett United States, 14. August 2018 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2018
We absolutely had a perfect expierience! Everything was there that we needed! The lanai was our favorite, we spent hours there. The house was cool and comfortable. James was outstanding in responding to our questions. Parking was a breeze and the beach accessories left us wanting nothing more! We will be back to this beautiful home, but not soon enough! Aloha and Mahalo, The Odom Family
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. August 2018
Thank you very much for the positive comments and 5 star review and recommendation. We're so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the good work of our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon
Love it !Maryam A. from WEST RIFFA Bahrain, 03. August 2018 Stayed for 6 days in July, 2018
Out stay was beyond amazing the place was lovely and unique! Would definitely be back !
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. August 2018
Mahalo for choosing Captain Cook Resorts and Luana M100 during your recent visit to Waikiki. We are delighted you had an enjoyable and memorable vacation, in this amazing condo! We look forward to your next visit!
A++++Springboro United States, 09. June 2018 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2018
We had an awesome time in this amazing place. James was very helpful in showing us the ins and outs of the place. We couldn’t have picked a more perfect place for our needs. It greatly exceeded our expectations.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. June 2018
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a 5 star review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded your expectations! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Fantastic placeManuel N. from San Francisco United States, 20. January 2018 Stayed for 7 days in January, 2018
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay st the Luana and in particular this rental property #M100. Beautiful condo and amenities and not to mention the location. Accessible to close by restaurants, shops and beach. Can’t wait to come back again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. January 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts during your recent visit to Hawaii. It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you appreciated the location of this amazing condo! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Wonderful stay at OahuJia Ju L. from Spring United States, 23. October 2017 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2017
We stayed at the Oahu island for a family vacation for 5 nights. Needing a spacious place for small grandson and being close to Waikiki and downtown activities, we found the property at Luana very strategically convenient to what we want. The property is clean, well decorated and the nice spacious lanai is a big plus for family gathering. Property staff was onsite, helpful and courteous and provided instruction on facilities. Most of facilities are well maintained, but drier did not work well, clothes not dry after 4 cycles of drying; we had to take them out to do so in near-by cleaner.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. October 2017
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful, relaxing family vacation! It's what we're here for! We are sorry to hear that the dryer was not operational for your stay. During your next visit, should you encounter any problem, we hope you will allow your property manager to resolve any issue during your stay. They are on call for you 24/7. I will pass your feedback onto the team, and look forward to your next visit.
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, queen
- Attractions restaurants, waterfalls, zoo
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Free US Mainland/Local LD, Free US/Local/Canada calls
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, eco tourism, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning (Central), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Split Air Conditioning, Vacuum Cleaner, Washer/Dryer
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, hiking, paragliding, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.