- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Marine Surf #401 - Stunning Contemporary! A/C, Parking, WiFi, Sleeps 3.
Marine Surf #401
Studio for 3 guests (max. 3)364 Seaside Ave. #401, Honolulu
Marine Surf #401 - 3-Night Minimum
NEW TO OUR INVENTORY!
Relax in the calm ambiance of this beautiful corner 4th floor studio (392sf interior + 168sf lanai/balcony)! (Lower floors may have more noise.) This corner studio features a rare wrap-around lanai (balcony), great cross-breezes, and is right in the HEART of Waikiki, short walk from Waikiki Beach, swimming and surfing!
- Tile flooring
- King Bed
- Convertible sofa bed (sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children)
- 50"Flat Screen TV
- Kitchenette with full-size stainless refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, 2-burner cook-top (no oven or dishwasher)
- Breakfast Bar with 3 Stools
- Louver sliding doors
- Dual Sink Vanity
- Walk-in Shower (no tub)
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 3-4 (4 only if 2 are young children).
Laundry facilities located on each floor. SMALL pool on site.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking for one COMPACT car (space is small; 6’2” height maximum)
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US Mainland and Canada.
- NO Resort Fees!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-090-080-2560-02
- Address 364 Seaside Ave. #401, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 392 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
goodSang Gwang S. from Surrey CA, 26. March 2019 Stayed for 6 days in March, 2019
It was good location,clean and convenient but very noisy outside at night time.I couldn't sleep most of the night.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate28. March 2019
Mahalo for your time and input of your recent stay. We are glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this great condo. Waikiki is a busy place and can be noisy at times. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
HonoluluOmaha US, 20. March 2019 Stayed for 8 days in March, 2019
The place, location and people were great!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. March 2019
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful 5 star review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Great downtown location.Brian L. from Sioux Falls United States, 17. March 2019 Stayed for 6 days in February, 2019
Great condo with updated amenities and perfect location to food and entertainment. You are in a major metro location so expect some noise that goes with that.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. March 2019
Mahalo, for the wonderful review and recommendation! We're delighted you had an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Great Location,in the heart of Waikiki, just blocks to the beach.Richard M. from Regina Canada, 03. March 2019 Stayed for 7 days in February, 2019
We found this condo very comfortable, the bed was amazing.
A little noisy over night, had the fan on the air-conditioning running which drowned out the noise.
We could have used broom and a dust pan, to sweep up the sand from the beach.
Would defiantly stay here again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate05. March 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your next visit!
Would Definitely Stay Here Again!Santa Barbara United States, 29. November 2018 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2018
The location was great. The condo was clean & comfortable but the reason we booked this particular VRBO is because it has a parking space. We had previously booked a room in a nearby hotel that didn't come with parking. When we checked into the parking situation in Waikiki we cancelled that and booked this one. This makes it super affordable. The king size bed was very confortable and the condo was large enough for 3 adults.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate29. November 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location and free parking of the fabulous condo! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Nearby ATM, Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Restaurant on location
- Culture Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV
- Family Near Beach
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen 2-burner cook top, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning (Window), Balcony/Lanai, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Full Sleeper Sofa, Hair Dryer, Hand-Held Shower, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, Kitchenette, Laundry Facilities on Site, No Smoking, Non Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner, Window A/C
- Location type Near The Ocean
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming Pool
- Outside Balcony
- Pool spa Communal Pool
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.