- PROPERTY DETAILS & AVAILABILITY
- PRICE & RESERVE
Regency on Beachwalk #46 - Heart of Waikiki Corner Unit just a short walk to Beach and Restaurants!
Regency on Beachwalk #46
2 Bedroom(s) for 6 guests (max. 6)255 Beach Walk #46, Honolulu
US: (808) 738‑5507
OR: Use "Contact Us" form
Property FloorplanSee floorplan
Regency on Beachwalk #46 – 255 Beach Walk
You'll feel relaxed in the comfort and convenience of this modern, fully-furnished 4th-floor, two-bedroom, one-bath corner condo (693 sqft plus two lanais with tables and chairs, for a total of 910 sqft) at the Regency on Beachwalk, right in the heart of Waikiki and steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, night life, unparalleled shopping at Waikiki Beach Walk, and just across the street from Trump Tower!
The Regency on Beachwalk is a secure building just a few minutes' walk to great restaurants like BLT Steak Waikiki, Roy's, Ruth's Chris, Hard Rock Café, great night life, great surfing and fun in the sun! Coin-operated washers/dryers on 2nd and 7th floors. Although there is NO pool at this location, you are just a block to the beach!
Bookings of 5+ nights, and bookings of any length that are back-to-back with an existing reservation, receive preferential nightly pricing. Last-Minute booking discounts up to 30% off. Monthly Discount 10% off. All discounts are automatically applied in your quote, are not applicable during our Holiday Season (12/20–1/4), and are not combinable.
– Queen sleeper sofa
– 50" TV
– Dining table (seats 4)
– Large lanai with table and chairs. (Your own front row seat to view the Friday night fireworks!)
– Split AC system and Ceiling fan
– Resort-style kitchen with upgraded appliances, including a dishwasher, ceramic stove top, microwave oven, refrigerator with icemaker, coffeemaker, toaster, cookware and tableware (NO OVEN)
– Comfy Queen bed
– 38" TV
– Split AC system
– Queen bed
– 38" TV
– One wall has sliding, frosted privacy windows which open to the living area
– Walk-in shower (no tub) with handheld shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
– FREE Wi-Fi (60-200 Mbps download; 10 Mbps upload)
– FREE local calls
– FREE parking pass to nearby lot (5 min walk; no parking in building)
REGENCY ON BEACHWALK'S AMENITIES INCLUDE:
– Coin Laundry Facilities (2nd and 7th floors)
– 24-Hour Security
– Convenience Store and Restaurants on the ground floor
*This private vacation rental is not associated with Outrigger Hotels and Resorts, and thus your rental does NOT include use of front desk/housekeeping services or the Outrigger Reef pool.
CHECK-IN IS 3PM — CHECK-OUT IS 11AM
Since another guest may check out the same day you arrive, to guarantee an early Check-In, reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival. For same-day reservations, Check-In Time is guaranteed for 5PM.
No Pets, No Parties, No Smoking/Vaping (including in the condo, on the balcony/lanai, or in any of the building's public spaces). Violations are subject to a $500 fine, plus actual costs for odor removal or if anything needs replacement due to tar, ashes, or burns.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
– Bath towels, Beach towels, Bed linens
– Dishes, Silverware, Cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
– Beach chairs, Hair dryer, Iron/Ironing board
– Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, basic cleaning supplies, and travel size (2 oz.) shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion
– NOT PROVIDED: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, coffee, condiments/seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach. This private vacation rental does NOT include resort services such as daily housekeeping, replenishment of towels or toiletry supplies, or hotel front desk services.
TAT/GET: 200-866-3040-01 | TMK: 1-2-6-003-014-0021
- Address 255 Beach Walk #46, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Floor 4
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 693 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Spacious and well-laid outMaria C. from United States, 11. May 2023 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2023
We enjoyed our stay very much. The apartment was as advertised, and the location was great. It was a good value!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. May 2023
Mahalo, for the great review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that we met your expectations! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ideal location, minutes away from everything!Kevin W. from Timmins CA, 22. April 2023 Stayed for 4 days in April, 2023
Our group stayed in this unit for 3 nights and it was absolutely perfect. From the instructions of our host to make our stay easy and simple, to the short walk to the beach or night life of Waikiki, this stay suited our needs perfectly. The unit itself was very clean, and the balcony just off the kitchen was great to enjoy some evening sun. Would highly recommend this unit to anyone looking for a place in Waikiki!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate22. April 2023
Aloha, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again
Great stayDiane E. from Edmonton CA, 08. February 2023 Stayed for 14 days in January, 2023
Excellent accommodation! Loved the lanaii!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. February 2023
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Treetop viewLynnette S. from Seattle US, 25. January 2023 Stayed for 5 days in January, 2023
Great location. Especially loved the view of the abundant tree tops and greenery from balcony. Unit is well stocked with everything you need while on vacation.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate25. January 2023
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope you will continue to keep us in mind for future visits
Great place & locationUriah C. from Austin US, 15. December 2022 Stayed for 3 days in December, 2022
We had a great time at this condo. You are truly in the heart of Waikiki.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. December 2022
Aloha! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and post a review. It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Captain cook rentalsJames T. from Buckingham United States, 18. November 2022 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2022
This facility was clean and very well laid out. They property manager was extremely helpful and always willing to help with all of our needs. Thank you Paul!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. November 2022
Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! P.S. We think Paul is super to work with, too!
November in WaikikiJudy G. from Stevensville US, 10. November 2022 Stayed for 6 days in November, 2022
We really enjoyed sitting on the lanai, drinking coffee, and watching the rainbows and the parrots in the palm trees. We walked to the beach and nearby park.. only a few blocks away. The condo was lovely and clean.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. November 2022
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful, relaxing vacation! It was our pleasure to be your host and we hope you are able to plan another stay with Captain Cook Resorts soon!
Great Spot and Great LocationKamloops Northwest CA, 18. October 2022 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2022
Great apartment for the four of us and such a perfect location - 3 min walk to the beach!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate18. October 2022
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you thought it was a perfect location and enjoyed your stay! Hope you are able to plan a return trip soon!
Nice UnitSammamish US, 04. May 2022 Stayed for 6 days in April, 2022
My family of 5 enjoyed staying here. Central location. Balcony was a huge bonus.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate04. May 2022
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Great location and clean!Gene H. from High Ridge US, 03. February 2022 Stayed for 8 days in January, 2022
Very nice condo. Clean and well kept. Good security and great location, close to the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Parking is just down the street in a large flat parking. Only issue we had was when we arrived late at night from our flight, the lobby doors were locked and no one was in the lobby to let us in. We had to wait half an hour for a security guard to let us in. And a loud mouth drunk was outside spouting profanity. Not what you want when it’s dark, you’re with your kids, and you’re not familiar with the area. They need to improve their late check in procedures. Otherwise great condo and we had a great stay.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. February 2022
Mahalo, for taking the time to share your recent experience and review with us! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great locationDeborah B. from Las Vegas United States, 02. January 2022 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2021
Great location close to beach shops and restaurants,
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate03. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Adam and Mark's 5-day Honolulu stay to run the marathonStanford US, 01. January 2022 Stayed for 5 days in December, 2021
Overall had a great visit and the location was perfect and the unit was spacious and clean.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. January 2022
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this great condo. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Great place to stay!Mayra A. from Oakland United States, 13. November 2021 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2021
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate15. November 2021
Mahalo for the review and recommendation! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Amazing location, very clean!Santa Rosa US, 01. October 2021 Stayed for 7 days in September, 2021
We had an amazing time here, had everything we could need and was our high standard of clean. Four of us stayed here and had plenty of room. Extra stars for the bidet and XL shower!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate01. October 2021
Aloha and Mahalo for the wonderful review! We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations! We're so glad you appreciated the location and high standards of this great condo! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review, and will look forward to wecoming you back!
From 3:00 PM ( 15:00 )
By 11:00 AM ( 11:00 )
Easy Check-In & Check-Out
Enjoy simple Check-In with electronic access code and/or personal check-in service! Easy Self Check-Out!FAQ
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Arrival Day Flexible (Any Day OK)
- Attractions arboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, rain forests, reefs, restaurants, water parks, waterfalls, zoo
- Basic Amenities toilet
- Convenience Area Fitness Center, Convenience Store Nearby, Convenience store on site, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Supermarket, Outlet Shopping, Restaurant on location, Shopping
- Culture Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theater
- Dining Area or Dining Room Yes
- Entertainment Cable Television, Television
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Duke Kahanamoku Beach Park, Fort DeRussy Beach Park, Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park and Beach, Library, Movie Theater, Near Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium, Waikiki Beach, Water Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Free Wi-Fi, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Wi-Fi
- Geographic 5-Minute Walk To Beach
- Health and safety Cleaned with disinfectant, Enhanced cleaning and safety measures, Guests able to check in and check out without any person-to-person contact, High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 140°F/60°C between stays
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware/Dishes/Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes & Utensils for Kids, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove/Cooktop/Hot Plate, Tea Pot/Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sightseeing, walking, whale watching
- Living Access Bathroom from Living Area, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, Coin Operated Laundry, FREE Wi-Fi / High-Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Parking Onsite, No Smoking, Vacuum Cleaner
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach, Downtown, Near The Ocean
- Outdoor Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Ocean Kayaking, Sightseeing, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach, Swimming, Tennis Courts in Park
- Safety Deadbolt lock on entryway, Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities basketball court, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit for Renters (21)
- Suitability children welcome, non-smoking only, pets not allowed
- Theme Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see property Description above for details.
- Transfer Getting to Waikīkī from the Airport.
- Travel Notes See COVID-19 Updates & "Our Commitment to Cleanliness".