- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Regency on Beachwalk #51 - Central Waikiki! 2 bdr/1 bath, large lanai, close 2 beach! WASHLET! Sleeps 6!
Regency on Beachwalk #51
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)255 Beach Walk, #51, Honolulu
Regency on Beachwalk #51 (3-night minimum)
- Newly decorated and fully-furnished 2 bedroom / 1 Bath
- End unit with 693 sq. ft. plus 2 lanais with tables and chairs, for a total of 910 sq. ft
- Located in the heart of Waikiki, just steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, night life, unparalleled shopping at Waikiki Beach Walk!
- Whisper-quiet, split air conditioning plus ceiling fan
- Queen sleeper sofa
- 48" Flat screen TV
- Dining area seats 4
- Resort kitchen with upgraded appliances (convection/microwave oven), ice maker, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom has a comfy queen bed and a flat screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with a queen bed, flat screen TV, and sliding, frosted privacy windows that open into the living area
BATHROOM: Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand and Toto Washlet.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls
- FREE parking pass to nearby lot (5-min walk; no parking in building).
Coin washers/dryers on 2nd and 7th floors.
The Regency on Beachwalk is a secure building just a few minutes walk to great restaurants like Roy's, Ruth's Chris, Hard Rock Cafe, great night life, great surfing and fun in the sun!
Although there is NO pool at this location, you're just a block to the beach!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-162-916-3520-01
- Address 255 Beach Walk, #51, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 5
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 693 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Fantastic Apartment, Excellent LocationKathryn M. from NORTH BONDI Australia, 20. February 2018 Stayed for 9 days in February, 2018
Beautiful apartment in a excellent location, Paul our contact was very friendly and gave us lots of useful information. Staff at reception were friendly and accomodating. The apartment was clean and tidy, beds were comfortable and the kitchen and amenities were first class. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend the Captain Cook Resorts to my friends if they ever travel to Hawaii. Thanks you made our holiday in Hawaii very enjoyable.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate23. February 2018
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay! It makes our day to read such an enthusiastic review and we're so glad that you appreciated the convenient location of the fantastic condo! Thank you for choosing Captain Cook Resorts and we look forward to your next visit!
Stayed for workBarry H. from Greensboro United States, 06. February 2018 Stayed for 11 days in January, 2018
I was on island to do work for 10 days and we needed a place to stay that was close to restaurants for dinner. Not having been to Oahu before I had to use reviews for my choice. This condo and location couldn’t have been a better choice. Within a ½ block to the beach and ½ block to the main street, this was perfect. The condo itself was also great. The rooms a good size, appliances were new and the two balconies were great to relax at night. We are coming back in July for work and will stay here again for sure.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. February 2018
Mahalo, for the lovely 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay while working and pleased that you appreciated the convenient location of this fabulous condo! Thank you for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and we look forward to seeing you in July!
Regency on the Beachwalk hotelPeter F. from Wasilla United States, 25. January 2018 Stayed for 11 days in January, 2018
Very good maintained 2 bedroom condo , with full kitchen, 3 TV’s and two balconies. There had a good time to stay 10 days in this 2- bedroom condo. Description online was accurate. Close to the beach and shopping. One ABC store and 3 restaurants are located on the first floor in the same building. We enjoyed to see fireworks on each Friday evenings at 7:45 pm. Very good and helpful manager Paul. We recommend this rental for everybody. We are family of 6 had a good stay in this rental
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate31. January 2018
Mahalo for taking the time to post such a detailed 5 star review! We are delighted that we met you expectations and you appreciated the convenient location of this amazing condo! I will pass your positive feedback onto our team and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Great property and Fun for AllWaterloo Canada, 16. November 2017 Stayed for 6 days in November, 2017
My husband and I along with our daughter and son in law stayed for 6 days and had a wonderful experience. The location is idea and convenient to everything. Our unit was clean and comfortable in every way. We were extremely happy with Unit 51 Regency on Beachwalk and will plan to come back. Thanks to Paul and the Captain Cook team.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate17. November 2017
Aloha! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review and recommendation. Happy to have provided all of the needs you required for a wonderful vacation! It's what we're here for! Hope you can enjoy a return trip to our beautiful islands soon!
Fabulous!!Vicky S. from Laguna Niguel United States, 19. October 2017 Stayed for 5 days in September, 2017
The condo was just like you see in the pictures- very well appointed and clean. The large lanai was everybody's favorite spot to hang out. The manager was very helpful. Great location -many restaurants walking distance, also a 7-11 and a drug store.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate19. October 2017
Mahalo, for the 5 star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you took advantage of the lanai and location of this fabulous condo! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Great place!Tallahassee United States, 10. August 2017 Stayed for 5 days in July, 2017
This place was great! Awesome location, extremely clean. We had an amazing time during our stay especially cause it was easy to walk everywhere.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. August 2017
Mahalo for staying at Regency on Beachwalk #51 during your recent visit to Hawaii. We are glad you had a wondeful stay and enjoyed the location of this fabulous condo. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Wonderful location!New York United States, 19. April 2017 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2017
We had an excellent stay at the apartment that looked exactly like the photos and was spotless. Building manager Paul was very responsive by phone. Location cannot be beat (there is an ABC store literally downstairs and Longs Drugs next door, Starbucks down the street). Parking very convenient. City lights very beautiful at night, the apartment essentially has unobstructed views. Be sure to check out the recently opened Japanese food basement YOKOCHO with many delicious options that is a 5 min walk away. Tonakatsu Ginza Bairin downstairs was also excellent.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. April 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review, Anthony! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Wonderful place to stayBurbank United States, 16. March 2017 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2017
very good location, everything is good, will stay again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. March 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Thanksshimizu-cho sunto-gun, Japan, 02. March 2017 Stayed for 16 days in February, 2017
Its location is very good.
So, my family spend good time.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. March 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Just AmazingSung Min C. from United States, 16. December 2016 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2016
Captain cook real estate was really care of customer. My all of family had a wonderful time during vacation.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. December 2016
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Couldn't have asked for morwLauren H. from Oceanside United States, 12. December 2016 Stayed for 3 days in December, 2016
What a beautiful place to stay during our trip to Honolulu. The property was in a perfect place to see and experience all that Waikiki had to offer. It was close to shopping and the beach and had many excellent restaurants close by. The registration experience was enhanced as we had a case manager who went over all the condo had to offer and he was available by phone if we had questions. The furniture and updated amenities were spotless and clean. Our experience was topped off with a clear view of the fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian on the Friday night before our departure. We would certainly stay at this property again on our next trip to Honolulu.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. December 2016
Mahalo, Lauren, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Regency on Beachwalk #51! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We hope you’re able to return for another visit soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity tub, bidet, queen, shower
- Attractions coin laundry, restaurants
- Business Nearby Post Office, Nearby ATM, Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby Golf Course
- Convenience Convenience Store Nearby, Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location
- Culture Museums, Theatre, Military Base, Lighthouse, Symphony Orchestra, Football Stadium, Dance
- Entertainment Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Second Bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Flat Screen TV , TV in Bedroom, DVD Player, Cable Television, TV In Master Bedroom, Flat Screen
- Family Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Kahala Mall, Ala Moana Beach Park
- General amenity Parking, Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Iron & Board
- Geographic Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Short Walk to Beach, Near Beach, Exceptional Sunrises, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center, Close to Beach, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court
- Kitchen Toaster, Blender, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Rice Cooker, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Tea Pot - Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Leisure activities -, whale watching, walking, scenic drives, luaus, paddle boating
- Living Split Air Conditioning, Hand-Held Shower, Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Air Conditioning, Full Sleeper Sofa, Ironing Board and Iron, Air Conditioning (Central), Lanai / Balcony, Coin Operated Laundry, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Parking pass included., FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Clock Radio, No Smoking, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Central Air, Laundry Facilities on Site, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Toto Washlet
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Outdoor Ocean Kayaking, Lanai/Balcony, No Pool on Property
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.