- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Regency on Beachwalk #51 - Central Waikiki! 2 bedrooms/1 bath. 2 Blocks to beach! WASHLET! Sleeps 6!
Regency on Beachwalk #51
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)255 Beach Walk, #51, Honolulu
Regency on Beachwalk #51 (3-night minimum)
- Newly decorated and fully-furnished 2 bedroom / 1 Bath
- End unit with 693 sq. ft. plus 2 lanais with tables and chairs, for a total of 910 sq. ft
- Located in the heart of Waikiki, just steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, night life, unparalleled shopping at Waikiki Beach Walk!
- Whisper-quiet, split air conditioning plus ceiling fan
- Queen sleeper sofa
- 48" Flat screen TV
- Dining area seats 4
- Resort kitchen with upgraded appliances (convection/microwave oven), ice maker, and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom has a comfy queen bed and a flat screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with a queen bed, flat screen TV, and sliding, frosted privacy windows that open into the living area
BATHROOM: Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand and Toto Washlet.
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls
- FREE parking pass to nearby lot (5-min walk; no parking in building).
Coin washers/dryers on 2nd and 7th floors.
The Regency on Beachwalk is a secure building just a few minutes walk to great restaurants like Roy's, Ruth's Chris, Hard Rock Cafe, great night life, great surfing and fun in the sun!
Although there is NO pool at this location, you're just a block to the beach!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS, CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Hawaii Tax ID TA-162-916-3520-01
Captain Cook Resorts will never ask you to wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal.
- Address 255 Beach Walk, #51, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons -
- Floor 5
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 693 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Wonderful location!New York United States, 19. April 2017 Stayed for 5 days in April, 2017
We had an excellent stay at the apartment that looked exactly like the photos and was spotless. Building manager Paul was very responsive by phone. Location cannot be beat (there is an ABC store literally downstairs and Longs Drugs next door, Starbucks down the street). Parking very convenient. City lights very beautiful at night, the apartment essentially has unobstructed views. Be sure to check out the recently opened Japanese food basement YOKOCHO with many delicious options that is a 5 min walk away. Tonakatsu Ginza Bairin downstairs was also excellent.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate20. April 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review, Anthony! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team!
Wonderful place to stayBurbank United States, 16. March 2017 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2017
very good location, everything is good, will stay again.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. March 2017
Mahalo for the 5-star review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Thanksshimizu-cho sunto-gun, Japan, 02. March 2017 Stayed for 16 days in February, 2017
Its location is very good.
So, my family spend good time.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate02. March 2017
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Just AmazingSung Min C. from United States, 16. December 2016 Stayed for 7 days in November, 2016
Captain cook real estate was really care of customer. My all of family had a wonderful time during vacation.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate16. December 2016
Mahalo for choosing to stay with Captain Cook Resorts and the great review and recommendation! We're so glad your visit was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again.
Couldn't have asked for morwLauren H. from Oceanside United States, 12. December 2016 Stayed for 3 days in December, 2016
What a beautiful place to stay during our trip to Honolulu. The property was in a perfect place to see and experience all that Waikiki had to offer. It was close to shopping and the beach and had many excellent restaurants close by. The registration experience was enhanced as we had a case manager who went over all the condo had to offer and he was available by phone if we had questions. The furniture and updated amenities were spotless and clean. Our experience was topped off with a clear view of the fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian on the Friday night before our departure. We would certainly stay at this property again on our next trip to Honolulu.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate12. December 2016
Mahalo, Lauren, for taking the time to share your recent experience at Regency on Beachwalk #51! It's always great to get this kind of feedback - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We will pass your feedback on to your property manager, Paul; he's a real asset to the Captain Cook Resorts team! We hope you’re able to return for another visit soon!
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity bidet, shower, tub, queen
- Attractions coin laundry, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office, Near Restaurants and Shops
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location, Convenience Store Nearby
- Culture Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Dance, Football Stadium, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums
- Entertainment TV In Master Bedroom, TV in Second Bedroom, TV in Bedroom, Flat Screen, Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Cable Television, DVD Player, Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, Flat Screen TV
- Family Waikiki Aquarium, Near Kahala Mall, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Telephone, Towels Provided, Living Room, Parking, Air Conditioning
- Geographic Exceptional Sunrises, Near Ala Moana Park Tennis Court, Close to Beach, Near Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, Short Walk to Beach, Near Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster Oven, Tea Pot - Kettle, Convection Oven, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Toaster, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Leisure activities luaus, paddle boating, scenic drives, -, walking, whale watching
- Living Hand-Held Shower, Full Sleeper Sofa, Laundry Facilities on Site, Air Conditioning, Balcony/Lanai, Parking pass included., Iron and Ironing Board, Clock Radio, Hair Dryer, Central Air, Lanai / Balcony, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Air Conditioning (Central), Full kitchen with dishwasher, Beach Chairs, Split Air Conditioning, Ironing Board and Iron, Toto Washlet, No Smoking, Coin Operated Laundry
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank
- Outdoor Lanai/Balcony, No Pool on Property, Ocean Kayaking
- Suitability pets not allowed, non smoking only
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Regency on Beachwalk #66 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Regency on Beachwalk), Full kitchen , Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $239 to $395
Great location! Smart, contemporary 2-bedroom end-unit with 2 lanais right in the Heart of Waikiki and steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, and night life!
Exact match: Regency on Beachwalk #86 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Regency on Beachwalk), Full kitchen , Rentals2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $279 to $405
Great location! Sharp, contemporary 2-bedroom end-unit with partial ocean view, 2 lanais right in the Heart of Waikiki and steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, night life!
Close Match: Seabreeze #6 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Regency on Beachwalk)2 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per night from $250 to $335 30 day minimum stay
Beautifully appointed high-end modern contemporary beachfront condo with spectacular ocean views! Fully renovated, custom kitchen with dishwasher, W/D, deep jetted soaking tub, Washlets, Split AC, WiFi and one parking. 30-night minimum stay.
Close Match: Ilikai #1239 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Regency on Beachwalk)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $415 to $585
Magnificent 12th floor newly remodeled 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo with marina and ocean views. Split air-conditioning, washlets, queen sleeper sofa, queen bed, 2 twins, dishwasher, large lanai, sleeps 6 and includes one FREE parking and WiFi!
Close Match: Waikiki Beach Tower #1804 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Full kitchen , Rentals does not match Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Regency on Beachwalk)2 Bedrooms - for 6 guests (max. 7)Price per night from $435 to $589
Imagine relaxing in this beautiful ocean-view 2 bedroom(1 king, 2 twin), 2 bath condo right across the street from Waikiki Beach! Sweeping views, fabulous sunsets, AC, 3 flat screen TVs, washer/dryer, one FREE parking/WiFi, pool/hot tub on site! Sleeps 6!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking ---
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.