- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Regency on Beachwalk #71 - Heart of Waikiki With Partial Ocean View! Friday Night Fireworks! Washlet!
Regency on Beachwalk #71
2 Bedrooms for 6 guests (max. 6)255 Beachwalk #71, Honolulu
Regency on Beachwalk #71 (3-night minimum)
TRAVEL ALERT: Travelers must have negative COVID-19 test results (from a trusted testing partner) in hand PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. Without test results, you will be subject to quarantine (which can only be done in a hotel or a vacation rental of 30 or more days). No exceptions.
You’ll appreciate the convenient location of this fully-furnished 7th floor end condo (693 sq. ft. plus two lanais with tables and chairs, for a total of 910 sqft) at Regency on Beachwalk, right in the heart of Waikiki and steps from the best beaches, fun outdoor activities, top restaurants, night life, and unparalleled shopping at Waikiki Beach Walk!
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 50" Flat screen TV
- Whisper-quiet, split air conditioning
- Dining area seats 4
- Ceiling Fan
- Resort kitchen with upgraded appliances (convection/microwave oven), ice maker, and dishwasher.
- Comfy Queen bed
- 38" Flat Screen TV
- Whisper-quiet Split AC
- 2 Twin Beds (can be made as King upon request)
- 42" Flat Screen TV
- On one wall, sliding, frosted privacy windows that open into the living area
- Ceiling Fan
- Walk-in shower (no tub) with hand-held shower wand
- Toto Washlet
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls
- FREE parking pass to nearby lot (5-min walk; no parking in building).
Coin washers/dryers on 2nd and 7th floors.
The Regency on Beachwalk is a secure building just a few minutes walk to great restaurants like Roy's Waikiki, Ruth's Chris, Hard Rock Cafe, great night life, great surfing and fun in the sun!
Although there is NO pool at this location, you're just a block to the beach!
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 6.
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7-night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Condos are sanitized using the state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying process prior to your arrival to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, or bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-028-337-3568-01
Regency on Beachwalk #71 (3-night minimum) - 255 Beachwalk
- Address 255 Beachwalk #71, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 693 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Heart of Waikiki ReviewHarrison Q. from United States, 09. October 2019 Stayed for 5 days in October, 2019
The apartment was in a good condition and the location was also very convenient. It was close to the shopping centers and also Waikiki beach, the free parking was also beneficial. However, for the size of our group, it was a bit crowded, especially as there was only one bathroom. However, the overall experience was god.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate09. October 2019
Mahalo! We appreciate the feedback and will look forward to your next visit!
Nice and cozy placeSaitama-shi Japan, 08. October 2019 Stayed for 8 days in September, 2019
It was very easy and user friendly. We booked from Japan and this was our first time. The place was very convenient and very cozy. One thing we were a bit disappointed was that palm trees towards ocean had became taller than the pictures and the view was very partial ocean view and it was a little difficult to control the temperature of shower. However, generally we enjoyed the stay very much! We will definitely come back!!!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. October 2019
Mahalo for the review and recommendation and thank you for choosing Captain Cook Resorts! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in this great condo and appreciated our user friendly operations! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Precise property address:
255 Beachwalk #71
2 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Restaurant on location
- Culture Football Stadium, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen TV , Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Flat screen TV in second bedroom
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Beach, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Partial Ocean View, Short Walk to Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, luaus, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, No Smoking, Parking Included, Vacuum Cleaner
- Location type Ocean View
- Outdoor -, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkeling , Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Safety Fire extinguisher, Smoke detectors
- Sports and adventure activities sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Suitability children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.