- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Seabreeze #7 - Rolling surf, gentle tradewinds, and unparalleled ocean views await you!
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 4)3065 Kalakaua Ave #7, Honolulu
Seabreeze 7 - (30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
Enjoy 180 degree unobstructed panoramic views of the Pacific from this oceanfront property on Diamond Head's coveted Gold Coast.
You'll have the entire 7th floor to yourself in this spacious 1500 square foot 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo, and private beach access is directly below. From your living room and large lanai, you can see the shimmering lights of downtown Waikiki and watch the fireworks every Friday night. Beautiful concrete flooring sets the modern, relaxed ambiance for your stay.
Several of Oahu's best surf spots (Tonggs, Old Man’s and Ricebowl) are all right in front of you - a true surfer's paradise!
- 48” smart flat screen TV
- Dining for 4
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors onto your large, private lanai
- Floor fans (no a/c)
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances (5-burner stove top, dishwasher, ice maker)
- Eat-in kitchen
- King platform bed
- 42" flat screen TV
- Adjoining Master Bath with dual vanities and tub/shower combo
- Floor fan (no a/c)
- Private entrance (also accessible from living area)
- Twin platform beds (sorry, these can NOT be made into King)
- 42" flat screen TV
- Adjoining Guest Bath (also accessible from living area) with walk-in shower
- No a/c (floor fans)
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secure, covered parking for one standard or compact-sized vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to US mainland and Canada.
- PRIVATE ACCESS to beach in front of condo (at high tide, there is very little beach available).
You're just steps away from Kapiolani Park (the largest and oldest public park in Hawaii) and a leisurely 20-minute beachside stroll down Kalakaua Avenue to Waikiki's finest restaurants, bars, and shopping.
Although there is no A/C in this condo, the tradewinds are generous and cooling, and floor fans are provided as well! Please Note: there is NO pool at this location.
Available for stays of 30-nights or more, this non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-144-607-6416-01
Seabreeze 7 - 3065 Kalakaua Avenue
(30-night minimum) ALL MONTHLY RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL.
- Address 3065 Kalakaua Ave #7, Honolulu
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details. -
- Floor 7
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1500 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 2 Twin
Reviews for this property
wonderfullMarcos C. from rio de janeiro Brazil, 02. April 2020 Stayed for 22 days in March, 2020
Great stay , like a dream , all perfect , great staf , I will be back for sure many times I can
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate07. April 2020
Mahalo, for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation! We're delighted to have provided all of the needs you required for an enjoyable stay in this amazing condo! I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to your next visit!
Wonderful LocationOttawa Canada, 08. December 2019 Stayed for 30 days in November, 2019
Perfect view and great location, quiet but accessible to the Waikiki Beach. Car is recommended. Works for two couples or a family. Good access to the sand beach. Byron was most helpful as a property manager.
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate11. December 2019
Aloha and mahalo for taking the time to post a review and recommendation of this fabulous condo. We're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay! It makes our day to know our dedicated staff was able to make your vacation from start to finish a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Charming apartment on the oceanRottach-Egern Germany, 10. December 2018 Stayed for 30 days in October, 2018
We enjoyed every minute of our stay
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate10. December 2018
Mahalo for the positive comments and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Awesome views on the water!Sarasota United States, 03. June 2018 Stayed for 84 days in February, 2018
The unit is clean and spacious with newer furniture. The bed is comfortable but everything else seems to have been chosen for looks over comfort. Management came through and got a comfy recliner, so kudos to them! Some issues with screens falling down in the wind, water coming in when it rains and light from the city (blackout curtains blow. Slept with an eye mask and sometimes earplugs when the ocean was noisy but having all that space and a beach downstairs was absolutely worth it!
Response from Captain Cook Real Estate08. June 2018
Mahalo for posting a great review and recommendation of your recent stay and for alerting us about the issues you encountered. We are glad that your property manager was able to come through for you to make your stay more comfortable. So glad you enjoyed your stay in this great condo! We look forward to your next visit!
Precise property address:
3065 Kalakaua Ave #7
0 blocks from Waikiki Beach
Check in time
Check in after 3pm - 3:00 PM (- )
Check out time
Check out by 11am- 11:00 AM (- )
Personal check in
...More info on check-in/out
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Business Near Restaurants and Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Supermarket Close By
- Culture Ballet, Dance, Football Stadium, Free Concerts in Parks, Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
- Entertainment Cable Television, Flat Screen, Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, Flat screen TV in second bedroom, Free US/Local/Canada calls, SMART Flat Screen TV
- Family Ala Moana Beach Park, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Near Kahala Mall, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On or Across Street from Beach, Surfing Lessons, Waikiki Aquarium
- General amenity Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Beachfront, Close to Beach, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Kapiolani Park Tennis Courts, Near Best Surfing in Waikiki, Near Diamond Head, Near Kahala Mall, Near Sunset on the Beach, Near Waikiki Aquarium, Near Zoo and Kapiolani Park, On Beach
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Four Burner Glass Cook Top, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Tea Pot - Kettle, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Leisure activities -, beachcombing, luaus, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
- Living Balcony/Lanai, Beach Chairs, Bed linens, towels, beach towels, Clock Radio, FREE WiFi / High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, Full kitchen with dishwasher, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, King Bed, Lanai / Balcony, No Smoking, Parking Included
- Local services and businesses groceries, hospital
- Location type Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View
- Outdoor No Pool on Property, Surfing, Swim at Ocean Beach
- Outside Balcony
- Sports and adventure activities deepsea fishing, surfing, swimming
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed
- Suitability checkbox Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Not all condos include free parking. Please see description for details.
- Transfer For more info about transfer from Honolulu Airport.
- Advice For other useful advice.